PDA

View Full Version : What do u like and what do u expect.....

varunlss12
28th October 2010, 12:16 PM
What do you like from a celeb. It may be actors,Directors,Musicians,cinematographers etc.,

What do you expect from those?

varunlss12
28th October 2010, 12:20 PM
S.R. Kadhir one of my favorite cinematographer... His cinematography travels with the story i think this is his best..

I expect his photography in an action movie.

HonestRaj
28th October 2010, 06:03 PM
copy adikkaadha oru padathula namma nadigargal nadithu adhai ulagaththil ulla makkal ellaam paaratta vendum

Riyazz
28th October 2010, 09:02 PM
copy adikkaadha oru padathula namma nadigargal nadithu adhai ulagaththil ulla makkal ellaam paaratta vendum kamal pannuvaru...........

gurusaravanan
28th October 2010, 09:27 PM
one year = 1 bala film.....

varunlss12
29th October 2010, 07:57 PM
Shankar Periodical film ella oru adventerous movie.... super ah erukum....

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2010, 08:08 PM
Yes, I want to see a period film in Tamil again. How come period films used to be so popular during MGR-Sivaji times, and just died all of a sudden when the next generation took over?

Can you imagine with today's technology, resources, and enhancements, how awesome it will be if a great director (maybe Shankar or Mani or Gowtham) can venture out to do something at least similar to a Braveheart or a Gladiator?

8-)

Miss Kavya
29th October 2010, 11:47 PM
I would like to see a period film acted by 4/5 big stars panning atleast 3 generations.....

Camera work should be extraordinary.... The film should be shot during "magic hour"

The first part of the period film should be historical and should be done by Sarath Kumar , Vikram and Napeoliean type actors.....directed by Mani Rathnam

The second part should be of romantical base.....done by Sir Kamal, Ajith type actors - Directed by Gautham Menon

The third part should be real time and donned by Rajni ji, Vijay and Surya type actors -- directed by Shankar

Sudarsh
30th October 2010, 12:05 AM
I am not into period films... I'm actually pretty tired of them as it gets to be very boring and repetitive. I prefer new stories. The last period film Madrasapattinam was actually very boring for me as a lot of the scenes resembled Laagan. But i must say hats of to Vijay for making a wonderful set that actually resembled the British times. One thing I'm really getting irritated with is the constant repeat of British Indian Perodic films ever since Laagan. Pazhazi Raja, Madrassapatinam etc. Let's move on guys!

GP
30th October 2010, 09:33 AM
The second part should be of romantical base.....done by Sir Kamal, Ajith type actors - Directed by Gautham Menon
varuuuum, aanaa varaadhu. :lol:

mr_karthik
30th October 2010, 12:28 PM
copy adikkaadha oru padathula namma nadigargal nadithu adhai ulagaththil ulla makkal ellaam paaratta vendum

'Honest'ly telling....

we are in the period of

Naming the movies with old movie titles...
Re-making the old movie stories....
Re-mixing the old songs.....

So, your expectation is அநியாத்துக்கு பேராசைப்படுகிறீர்கள்.

mr_karthik
30th October 2010, 12:45 PM
I am not into period films... I'm actually pretty tired of them as it gets to be very boring and repetitive. I prefer new stories. The last period film Madrasapattinam was actually very boring for me
Yes, tastes are different. Thatswhy Udupi Hotels and Muniyandi Vilas are surviving.

I liked 'Madharasapattinam' very much for its different approach and wonderful art works. They brought the 'old Madras' to our sight very nicely. It is very pleasant to see Trams and Man-pulling Rickshaws running in Madras, with the building structures of those days. Hero, Heroine and supporting actors done their part well.

I dont like the present love story movies, Hero with hanging tongue in front of ladies colleges with his friend. (whoever may be the hero, but Santhanam will be the friend with 'mokkai' jokes).

varunlss12
30th October 2010, 03:28 PM
Lagaan abosolutely superb movie sudarsh @ d same time madrasapatinam is not bore movie recreating a city like chennai is not a simple task...

varunlss12
11th November 2010, 11:52 AM
I expect films from Bala's diciples n others not to have tragedy climax...

Mynaa climax gud example... venumne vecha madhiri eruku...

Riyazz
11th November 2010, 11:59 AM
Yes varun ippa ellam tragedy climax than varudhu. Romba bore adikudu. . . But in kalavani climax gud.

rifath
11th November 2010, 12:07 PM
Yes varun ippa ellam tragedy climax than varudhu. Romba bore adikudu. . . But in kalavani climax gud.i too liked kalavani climax.realsitic yet fun to watch and makesme want to watchthe film again :D

varunlss12
11th November 2010, 12:16 PM
Ya kalavani climax was very gud n thr is noway to put tragedy in tht movie...another gud climax is VTV though they seperate i like tht climax tht fits d bill...

Maniraj
11th November 2010, 01:39 PM
Robo climax :clap: