PDA

View Full Version : MGR digs

PARAMASHIVAN
29th October 2010, 03:13 PM
what Ingaiyuma :shock: :shock: siva siva :yessir:

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2010, 07:59 PM
PARAMASHIVAN,
There's nothing wrong with Rajaram's post!

Yeah, Paramu! RR's involvement in this thread is of the opposite nature. He's more positive in that, he puts up records to show the greatness of MGR (his thread) and not to pull him down or negate others' posts like we see in our other thread! :P

Avadi to America
29th October 2010, 08:51 PM
PARAMASHIVAN,
There's nothing wrong with Rajaram's post!

Yeah, Paramu! RR's involvement in this thread is of the opposite nature. He's more positive in that, he puts up records to show the greatness of MGR (his thread) and not to pull him down or negate others' posts like we see in our other thread! :P

BRO,

Even i do not see mahesh is trying to pull down MGR.... all he is doing is try to straight the facts.... If USV record was unbroken for 23 years, let it be....

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2010, 09:33 PM
BRO,

Even i do not see mahesh is trying to pull down MGR.... all he is doing is try to straight the facts.... If USV record was unbroken for 23 years, let it be....

I don't know know what the reality is with the USV records and all that. In fact, I don't even care much about that! All I was trying to say is RR's stance in this thread versus our other thread... :)

Avadi to America
29th October 2010, 10:39 PM
BRO,

I don't know know what the reality is with the USV records and all that. In fact, I don't even care much about that! All I was trying to say is RR's stance in this thread versus our other thread... :)

we know that..... :lol:

thamiz
29th October 2010, 10:49 PM
BRO,

I dont see any difference in his stance. He always tries to prove his favorite actor as the box office king! And he carefully "builds" up his story and records esp., by carefully neglecting some other records which goes against his story! :lol:

kid-glove
29th October 2010, 10:53 PM
:banghead:

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2010, 11:05 PM
I dont see any difference in his stance. He always tries to prove his favorite actor as the box office king! And he carefully "builds" up his story and records esp., by carefully neglecting some other records which goes against his story! :lol:

Again, the difference is he's active in this thread as an MGR fan, whereas he's active in the other thread as a Rajini hater! It's the difference between "for" and "against", or "positive" and "negative".

:notworthy:

thamiz
29th October 2010, 11:13 PM

Again, the difference is he's active in this thread as an MGR fan, whereas he's active in the other thread as a Rajini hater! It's the difference between "for" and "against", or "positive" and "negative".

:notworthy:

Yeah, when manmadhan ambu releases he will become "for" and "for" with his facts! :D

thamiz
29th October 2010, 11:16 PM
And, again, bay, incidentally, MGR fans like TA and you and few others can tolerate him better than others in "against" thread!

I dont blame anybody for that. That is what I see!

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2010, 11:16 PM
Yeah, when manmadhan ambu releases he will become "for" and "for" with his facts! :D

That, I won't comment! Anyways Tamizh, before we leave this thread, could you please post one of your favorite MGR songs? The devoted Sivaji fan that you are... :P

m_23_bayarea
29th October 2010, 11:17 PM
And, again, bay, incidentally, MGR fans like TA and you and few others can tolerate him better than others in "against" thread!

I dont blame anybody for that. That is what I see!

Trust me, I don't have any tolerance in the other thread! :cry:

thamiz
29th October 2010, 11:18 PM

That, I won't comment! Anyways Tamizh, before we leave this thread, could you please post one of your favorite MGR songs? The devoted Sivaji fan that you are... :P

There are many, I like. I will certainly post them some sometime soon :) Take it easy.