PDA

View Full Version : All about our fellow hubbers

Raghu
24th January 2005, 05:22 PM
Dear all

would it not be fun, if we guess the personality and the looks of our fellow hubbers,
Based on their posts, I think it would be a great idea, as and when we reply to posts in the hub,
We have some sort of visualisation of the hubbers, please note, no offending materials should be used!

blahblah
24th January 2005, 05:25 PM
Glad that you came out with this atlast.I will come out with my guesses tomorrow pal! :wink: :lol:

aravindhan
24th January 2005, 05:48 PM
would it not be fun, if we guess the personality and the looks of our fellow hubbers, Based on their posts, I think it would be a great idea, as and when we reply to posts in the hub, We have some sort of visualisation of the hubbers, please note, no offending materials should be used!

You mean... you mean... hubbers don't actually look like their avatars?? :shock: And here I've been thinking that the peacock feather in your hair suits you very well (not to mention Blahblah's ears).

;)

Bad Boy
24th January 2005, 07:57 PM
Raghu,
this is a fantastic delivery for a great six but I have to pass by. :cry:

Bad Boy
24th January 2005, 08:00 PM
And here I've been thinking that the peacock feather in your hair suits you very well (not to mention Blahblah's ears).

;)

Kannan looks a little bit like a drag queen, if I am honest. :lol:

Querida
25th January 2005, 10:44 AM
let me be the first to say that Mr. Raghu you have already done much of the guess work for us...fit, supposedly handsome, confident, tries to be neutral yet stands up for what you believe in (ie tsunami relief funding) and i think has no skills in setting up a webpage or we'd seen how you really look by now :P anyways how you look i would say based on how movies go...a person who fufills the stereotypical look of a so-called movie star...hmm tall fair killer smile quirky attitude...ETC with of course some uniqueness thrown in... :roll: :P

k next?

Querida
25th January 2005, 10:46 AM
And here I've been thinking that the peacock feather in your hair suits you very well (not to mention Blahblah's ears).

;)

Kannan looks a little bit like a drag queen, if I am honest. :lol:

that's actually insightful..yeah even many pictures of Shiva are more on the androgenous side...must be the attempt to capture the shiva-shakti in one look...anyways did you change your avatar after reading Aravindhan query Bad boy?

blahblah
25th January 2005, 11:46 AM
This thread is going somewhere else.I will start with Raghu.There is not much from my part than Querida already said.

But I see him as a smart guy,not at all tall,with average complexion,wearing formals.Hardworking, passionate about his ideas,sentimental[oops!I can recognise another sentimental idiot :D],frank,ready to apologise when he knows he is wrong,flexible,with strong faith in God and commendable knowledge in Hindu mythology.Accepts whatever comes his way as inevitable and believes it had to happen.

Correct me boy! :D :D

Raghu
25th January 2005, 04:03 PM
BlablahBlah,

Ada pavee :D :D , According to Tamil standards 5 foot 10 inches is tall, but this is short according to English standards, nah, I am bit fairer than average complexion, but not pale :) , and of built body, say like Salman Khan 8) .

Now coming to personality, you are 100 % correct my friend :arrow: :clap: :thumbsup: , except the great deal of knowledge, my friend, 'Known is a drop unknown is an ocean', aama ithai engo keta mathiri illa :lol: :lol:

BadBoy,

Please do not insult the Deities like this :( , humans have imagined Krishna would have looked like this, as all human find women far more beautiful than men, people would imagine, GOD to be beautiful & pleasant looking, hence his facial features to be looked like women :)

Ok, STOP that, and get on with the topic :D

I think Blah blah blah would be chubby geezer, who is down to earth, friendly personality: D . Pls check your email

Querida,

Probably look like an Andhra lady, of fair complexion, slim.
Not sure about personality, as I have not interacted with her much :( , querida, please check your hotmail, thanks :D

bad boy

Probably around 40+, dark complexion, Not sure about personality

Shekhar
25th January 2005, 04:57 PM
Hey, Bad boy's earlier avatars were better.. :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
25th January 2005, 05:00 PM
If there was a way to post handwritings, I would surely depict each one's personality to an accuracy of atleast 80 to 90 percent.

Cindy
25th January 2005, 05:13 PM
Really?

Gimme ur address...

Bad Boy
25th January 2005, 05:25 PM
bad boy

Probably around 40+, dark complexion, Not sure about personality
Right, head dark but body not, very wrong is not word enough.

Regarding personality: If I can swimm in German, I am quite sure you won't even see my feet of my personality. :wink: Get me ajob as an actor and then we'll see who needs public relation to sell the movie. :lol:

Querida
26th January 2005, 10:13 PM
comments after viewing Mr. Raghu's Santharpam poster:

hey you better get use to getting formal replies..i guess you would have liked it better if I were to act like a fan and say 'dying to see your poster Raghu-ji sir"? Well not what I expected...you don't look typically Tamil...at least your height is conveyed...and of course shades are killer...are you supposed to be an authoritative or intimidating character?...hopefully you smile much more in the movie...well all I can say is stand out and don't become a clone...hope to see your movie soon...

p.s. sorry I don't know what andra ppl are supposed to look like...I get mistaken for malaysian-desi mix or whatever desi type im with...but hardly for SL Tamil...

kannuma
27th January 2005, 10:21 AM
comments after viewing Mr. Raghu's Santharpam poster:

hey you better get use to getting formal replies..i guess you would have liked it better if I were to act like a fan and say 'dying to see your poster Raghu-ji sir"? Well not what I expected...you don't look typically Tamil...at least your height is conveyed...and of course shades are killer...are you supposed to be an authoritative or intimidating character?...hopefully you smile much more in the movie...well all I can say is stand out and don't become a clone...hope to see your movie soon...

p.s. sorry I don't know what andra ppl are supposed to look like...I get mistaken for malaysian-desi mix or whatever desi type im with...but hardly for SL Tamil...
you're telugu too? so am i :D

Querida
27th January 2005, 10:37 AM
sorry anu...im not telugu...though have been asked if i was one time or another...anyways im ceylonese tamil born in malaysia...and living in bitter cold Canada...only cause my parents fooled me into coming as a vacation...what an awful thing to do to a five-year old i still remember promising to bring back snow for all my kiddie friends...little did i know that snow melts and so do tears however much you cry to be taken back home...

Roshan
27th January 2005, 10:40 AM
Querida,

That was a lovely post :) You had said it beautifully !! :)

blahblah
27th January 2005, 10:40 AM
Back to track:My todays guesses are about Querida:

I find her as a person of average height,dark complexion,curly hair perhaps,a little over weight.

Believes in method and order,not at all sentimental,deals with things in a business like fashion.Huge interest in literature,a little artistic,can see through people and not at all flexible.Also outgoing and humorous.Not a sure believer in God.Comfortable with a cosmopolitan atmosphere. :wink:

What do you say Querida?

Querida
27th January 2005, 11:00 AM
Back to track:My todays guesses are about Querida:

I find her as a person of average height,dark complexion,curly hair perhaps,a little over weight.

Believes in method and order,not at all sentimental,deals with things in a business like fashion.Huge interest in literature,a little artistic,can see through people and not at all flexible.Also outgoing and humorous.Not a sure believer in God.Comfortable with a cosmopolitan atmosphere. :wink:

What do you say Querida?

ya really wanna know...well things not looking to good...cause well you kinda got to either reverse the things you said or pare them down to a lower notch...as for the appearence...5'6 tall for tam gurl, caramel, wavy, fit and fine :D

well blahblah you have proven not only way off (not a bad thing....cause the comments you made i wouldn't mind being so) but also proven this task too tough for me...so you're off the hook from me anyways...though i'd say got guts and biting humour to last ya through and through...

Querida
27th January 2005, 11:01 AM
Querida,

That was a lovely post :) You had said it beautifully !! :)

Hi Roshan! :D
thanx! :D only truth could make me so bold

Roshan
27th January 2005, 11:09 AM
only truth could make me so bold

Yes! Truth makes us bold !!

blahblah
27th January 2005, 11:12 AM
but also proven this task too tough for me...so you're off the hook from me anyways...though i'd say got guts and biting humour to last ya through and through...

Got guts and humour?

When you are raised by a single parent and stay away from family in alien cities to find your way in life you develop both-Guts to survive and humour-so that you don't go mad. :wink: :D

jaiganes
27th January 2005, 03:15 PM
I am just making a guess here.
From postings and the icon chosen, I have the following picture of Querida.
1. Fiercely independant.
2. Some deep hurt lingering in the sub conscious (ala Clarice Starling of Silence of the Lambs)
3. Stickler to simplicity.
4. Always speaks in low tones.
5. Never the one to rise up in anger instantaneously.
6. Doesn't make instant friends, but friendships once made last for lifetime.
7. Avid interest in fine arts. Must be a part of a local choir or must be an artist (painting).

Bad Boy
27th January 2005, 04:53 PM
sorry anu...im not telugu...though have been asked if i was one time or another...anyways im ceylonese tamil born in malaysia...and living in bitter cold Canada...only cause my parents fooled me into coming as a vacation...what an awful thing to do to a five-year old i still remember promising to bring back snow for all my kiddie friends...little did i know that snow melts and so do tears however much you cry to be taken back home...

Please give up this trauma, this kills you for sure. You'll else remember it all your life. I am already dead just on think of that sweat old childhood, running after Maureen (it took me 1 and a half years only to get her handwriting on "how do you call this book where all your friends write something for you), got into streetfights because a lot of others wanted to get her attraction but Bad Boy suceeded. 1977-78. My Gosh, I even joined her tution classes. And all the idiotic street rats waiting outside and screaming threats. I started to neglect them but the attacks were going towrads my cousind too. And as the final day came I ran out the class and picked the very first one and asked if they want me to terminate his life. Then only they understood that I go a little bit crazy if required, it is in the genes. I can sit and tell you stories as if you were me, believe me. I am somehow unable to forget a lot of things since I am three. You can only make the next generation a little bit easier - even my parents thought that but in my case ...? They did not ask me, I had to obey and I still try to live with it. I won't say it is a trauma but that was not right from my point of view.

NOV
27th January 2005, 07:55 PM
"how do you call this book where all your friends write something for you),

autograph book?

ChandraCiggins
2nd February 2005, 03:00 PM
Hi,

I am new. It says enter subject. Now, tell me why should they ask for subject when I only want to reply? Admin, amend this immediately.

ChandraCiggins
2nd February 2005, 03:01 PM
okk.It accepts.sorry all.

ChandraCiggins
2nd February 2005, 03:01 PM
How to add pictures?

blahblah
2nd February 2005, 03:26 PM
If you mean the Avtar,go to your profile[the button is on the top of your screen].You can either choose from the gallery given there or get your own.All instructions are there in your profile.Happy hubbing. :)

ChandraCiggins
2nd February 2005, 04:25 PM
Hi blahbla,

Thanks a lot.Thanks.

NOV
2nd February 2005, 06:18 PM
ChandraCiggins

Go here: http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=45

There are several Testing sections to exeriment as much as you want.
Another suggestion: Take a few days to study how ppl handle discussions and counter opinions, and then enter into discussions. Never ever provocate ppl.

Querida
13th February 2005, 12:31 AM
I am just making a guess here.
From postings and the icon chosen, I have the following picture of Querida.
1. Fiercely independant. only when im forced to be...rather quite afraid to be totally independent
2. Some deep hurt lingering in the sub conscious (ala Clarice Starling of Silence of the Lambs) haha isn't that the case with everyone?3. Stickler to simplicity. hmmm i dont know about this one...
4. Always speaks in low tones. yes..that's true to ppl i don't know i whisper...but to ppl i do get to know...well you all know how much i post...that i do talk to much :oops:
5. Never the one to rise up in anger instantaneously. hmmm actually yeah i do....but i then i give in and end up simmering on the inside
6. Doesn't make instant friends, but friendships once made last for lifetime. true
7. Avid interest in fine arts. Must be a part of a local choir or must be an artist (painting). wish i was....actually least artisitic person in my family....

wow hadn't seen this thread for awhile...hmm been a topic and didn't even know....

Querida
13th February 2005, 12:37 AM
Please give up this trauma, this kills you for sure. You'll else remember it all your life. I am already dead just on think of that sweat old childhood, running after Maureen (it took me 1 and a half years only to get her handwriting on "how do you call this book where all your friends write something for you), got into streetfights because a lot of others wanted to get her attraction but Bad Boy suceeded. 1977-78. My Gosh, I even joined her tution classes. And all the idiotic street rats waiting outside and screaming threats. I started to neglect them but the attacks were going towrads my cousind too. And as the final day came I ran out the class and picked the very first one and asked if they want me to terminate his life. Then only they understood that I go a little bit crazy if required, it is in the genes. I can sit and tell you stories as if you were me, believe me. I am somehow unable to forget a lot of things since I am three. You can only make the next generation a little bit easier - even my parents thought that but in my case ...? They did not ask me, I had to obey and I still try to live with it. I won't say it is a trauma but that was not right from my point of view.

hmmm you see you have reason to forget/remember certain events they are much more important in shaping your life, than my petty rememberences acutally the lack of memorable events has rather given rise to remembering ppl who will have forgotten me with the moment they say bye...i remember customers, tenants, friends of friends, brothers childhood friends' parents, sisters classmates, relatives i have not even met..or ever will, remember places which i doubt even has a trace of me....

hehehewalrus
13th February 2005, 02:50 AM
anyone wanna hit bullseye about walrus from the posts? :)

Mad Max
13th February 2005, 07:45 AM
anyone wanna hit bullseye about walrus from the posts? :)

I have formed some opinions about you in the past couple of days. Wanna hear 'em? :wink:

hehehewalrus
13th February 2005, 02:18 PM
Sure, go ahead :)

Mad Max
13th February 2005, 07:36 PM

You are a conundrum. You used to be one thing a couple of months ago and now you have diametrically opposite views. I wouldn't want to elaborate on this though. You know what I mean already.

hehehewalrus
14th February 2005, 11:08 AM

You are a conundrum. You used to be one thing a couple of months ago and now you have diametrically opposite views. I wouldn't want to elaborate on this though. You know what I mean already.

Yes I sure know what you mean and the reason for it. However I dislike fanaticism/scandal mongering of any kind. I get along nicely in the real world and in net with people whose interests contrast or even violate mine - just mature enough to realise that no 2 people have the same experiences and hence their interests/likes can never be alike.

I dont know about you, but for me even the worst criminal in the world has a desire deep down in his heart not to harm anyone. I honestly believe that and dont believe in giving tit for tat or losing my temper for any reason.

blahblah
18th February 2005, 11:26 AM
Hello friends, :banghead: I keep banging my head for I had a rude shock to find out our fellow hubber Scorpio is a lady :banghead: :oops: .Even Nov thought like that.Tell me what you people thought,will you? :oops: :oops:

scorpio
18th February 2005, 11:34 AM
Nattukku romba avasiyamana discussion ! 8)

For Shekhar's sake, translating,

Most important discussion for the country, huh??

jaiganes
18th February 2005, 11:36 AM
Of course blah blah!
Who but a lady can think of having harry potter as their avatar?
:lol: :lol:
Only thing I underestimated was her age....

blahblah
18th February 2005, 11:38 AM

You are very important for us,Sir,oops,Madam :lol: :lol: :rotfl:

NOV
18th February 2005, 11:42 AM

But of course. Being a lady you cannot comprehend our shock!

It reminds me of a joke of a man who slept with a woman. The next morning he saw a photo of a man on the bed. He asked the woman whether it was her ex-husband or boyfriend. She shook her head for both and replied,
"It's me before the operation."

Now you know the meaning of shell shocked!

scorpio
18th February 2005, 11:46 AM
Adapaavigala! :oops:

You all have made me the 'Mandangi' in today's hub.

JG,

Pl. read my intro in the permanent thread. You could've guessed it correctly.

Akash
18th February 2005, 04:13 PM
It reminds me of a joke of a man who slept with a woman. The next morning he saw a photo of a man on the bed. He asked the woman whether it was her ex-husband or boyfriend. She shook her head for both and replied,
"It's me before the operation."

Now you know the meaning of shell shocked!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: @ blahblah

Shakthiprabha.
18th February 2005, 04:36 PM
Scorpio!!

YOU ARE A LADY!!!! (INSERT A surprise, icon here)

:O :O :O

(Now thats from my part, guess we all made scorpio's day today !)
:rotfl:

blahblah
18th February 2005, 04:41 PM
Scorpio!!

YOU ARE A LADY!!!! (INSERT A surprise, icon here)

:O :O :O

(Now thats from my part, guess we all made scorpio's day today !)
:rotfl:
My God!I can't tell you how relieved I am.Nice to see that there is a lady with us.That Ratchasi was scolding us for this. :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
18th February 2005, 05:21 PM
//My God!I can't tell you how relieved I am.Nice to see that there is a lady with us.That Ratchasi was scolding us for this. //

aha! I guess I am getting caught in something NOT SO PLEASANT EH?
Anyway sex does not matter here. Does it? (Now, that does not mean I am changing sides....Just playing low with my naughty attitude :lol: )

Raghu
23rd February 2005, 09:57 PM
Hello friends, :banghead: I keep banging my head for I had a rude shock to find out our fellow hubber Scorpio is a lady :banghead: :oops: .Even Nov thought like that.Tell me what you people thought,will you? :oops: :oops:

Kavanam Pathu, avanga Scorpio -ache kadikaporangha :rotfl: :lol: ,

Scorpio, I am only joking :D

a.ratchasi
24th February 2005, 06:42 AM
My God!I can't tell you how relieved I am.Nice to see that there is a lady with us.That Ratchasi was scolding us for this. :lol:

Don't get me started, wabbit! :evil:

blahblah
24th February 2005, 12:48 PM

??????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?:

Raghu
24th February 2005, 07:47 PM

??????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?:

Now now children :(