PDA

View Full Version : Muppozhuthum Un Karpanaigal (Adharva-Amala-Santhanam-GVP)

gurusaravanan
19th January 2011, 11:42 PM
[html:5baa1b994e]
http://oi53.tinypic.com/m9akuw.jpg
[/html:5baa1b994e]

gurusaravanan
19th January 2011, 11:43 PM
reserved

NOV
20th January 2011, 07:41 AM
GVP :clap:
silently conquer TFM :bow:

NOV
21st January 2011, 09:05 AM
[tscii:f013a14217]
Post ‘Baana Kaathadi’, Atharva is all set to commence his next film 'Muppozuthum un karpanaikal’, a poignant love story in urban backdrops. Chirpy ‘Mynaa’ girl Amala Paul will play his ladylove while Santhanam will ablaze the screens with his comedy tracks. Shedding lights on MUK, director Ganesh Vinayak utter that it will be a feel-good love story (penned by Kumar) with a new-dimensional touch.

G.V. Prakash has reportedly composed some mellisonant melodies in foreign country. The film will shot across exotic locales of Chennai, Bangalore, New York and Kerala. The film is produced by RS Infotainment (co-producer of Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and KO).

The film will go on floors by January 19 in Chennai and will be completed at the scheduled time. The closer sources admit that it will be a milestone in Atharva’s career.

With such a poetic title of 'Muppozuthum un karpanaikal’, it’s obvious that the romance will be embellished with a difference.[/tscii:f013a14217]

ajaybaskar
21st January 2011, 01:12 PM
ஆனந்த விகடனில் சுட்டது..

தேவதை ஆண்பாலா, பெண்பாலா என்று தெரியாது. எனக்கு அது... அமலா பால்.

Plum
21st January 2011, 01:43 PM
ஆனந்த விகடனில் சுட்டது..

தேவதை ஆண்பாலா, பெண்பாலா என்று தெரியாது. எனக்கு அது... அமலா பால்.
ammaNikku best newcomer vote pOttutOmla hub poll-la. From the name to everything, quite promising. epdi vaLarudhu ammaNinnu pAppOm.

ajaybaskar
21st January 2011, 01:51 PM
Except for the first film, she has made all right moves.. :-)

Plum
21st January 2011, 01:52 PM
First film - you mean sindhu samaveLi?

ajaybaskar
21st January 2011, 01:52 PM
YES..

ajaybaskar
21st January 2011, 01:55 PM
Very nice title.. :clap:

Plum
21st January 2011, 01:56 PM
You unseletted from fan club - her first movie is veerasekharan, I believe :)

Plum
21st January 2011, 01:57 PM
BTW, sindhu samaveLilaiyum neraiya "right moves" paNNinAplanu kELvi :)

selvamohankumar
21st January 2011, 02:13 PM
Is this guy atharva has built Six packs? :shock:

SoftSword
21st January 2011, 04:36 PM
Is this guy atharva has built Six packs? :shock:

no this sounds like a different movie in tamil cinema...
the heroine has built six packs for the film...

adhenna amala pal... ivanga appa 'aavin pal' vitthu munnukku vandhavara?

ajaybaskar
21st January 2011, 04:47 PM
Adhu Pal illa. Paul.

SoftSword
21st January 2011, 04:54 PM
Adhu Pal illa. Paul.

Poo va poo num sollalaam... puippamnum sollalaam.. neenga solra madhriyum sollalam...

ajaybaskar
21st January 2011, 04:55 PM
Decent'ah kettavaraikkum sandhosham.

SoftSword
21st January 2011, 04:57 PM
ajay pm :)

Subbu2010
21st January 2011, 05:32 PM
GVP :clap:
silently conquer TFM :bow:

2 mistkes..silent? vaai remba over...vangaalam vara poguthu..and conquer? :lol: no commetns

m_karthik
24th January 2011, 06:25 AM
Amala Paul pudichi irukkiravangalukku kind request.. Don't see Sindu Samaveli.. :x :evil:

Raikkonen
24th January 2011, 09:04 AM
atharvaku mattum yen ipdi all sexy girls aatharavu.. first samantha and now ams.

nee nallaveeeee iru.

gurusaravanan
24th January 2011, 10:11 AM
Amala Paul pudichi irukkiravangalukku kind request.. Don't see Sindu Samaveli.. :x :evil: paarthu tholachitaen.

NOV
7th February 2012, 10:01 AM
The team of Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal is on a real high. The anticipation around the film is touching unprecedented high in business circles. The movie, touted to release quite dramatically on Valentine’s Day weekend, as of now, has been charted into 252 release centres in Tamil Nadu. The enormity of this number can be gauged from the fact that Nanban had released in 268 centres on January 12. Thus, the reception that MUK is now receiving is nothing short of awesome for a film featuring a hero who is just one film old. With such a wide release, Atharva and his heroine Amala Paul are surely set to go several notched higher with MUK. Debut director Elred Kumar too is set to have quite a high flying start to his career. A lot of the excitement surrounding the movie is being attributed to the chartbusting music scored by G.V.Prakash Kumar which has been a rage ever since its release. Also, the fact that MUK carries the banner of RS Infotainment, a production house that has given hugely popular movies like KO and VTV, has worked as an added advantage.

In fact, the Valentine weekend is a momentous one for RS Infotainment as they will have both MUK and Ekk Deewana Tha (the Hindi version of VTV) releasing on the same day.

The rights for MUK all over Tamil Nadu have been snapped up by four major distributors who went for the film after watching it. it is reported that they compared the Atharva-Amala combination to the evergreen combinations like Kamal-Sridevi and Rajni-Sripriya. They also made quite a nostalgic comparison of father and son; stating that while Murali was renowned for his soft romantic films, his son looks to be going one step further with romance.

With such a grand reception on the business front, MUK is all set to make Valentines Day special for the Tamil box office.

G.T
17th February 2012, 10:56 PM
Can someone tell me how long this movie is?

lydayaxobia493
18th February 2012, 12:43 AM
Enjoy..

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/muppozhudhum-un-karpanaigal-06/01-muppozhudhum-un-karpanaigal-06-muppozhudhum-un-karpanaigal-muppozhudhum-un-karpanaigal.html

vithagan
18th February 2012, 01:01 AM
Sify Verdict: Above Average (http://www.sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14992143&ctid=5&cid=2429)

VinodKumar's
18th February 2012, 01:08 AM
atharvaku mattum yen ipdi all sexy girls aatharavu.. first samantha and now ams.

nee nallaveeeee iru.

Intha page la itha paathutu Raiks id ah enable pannitaangalonu nenachaen. Paatha post dated jan 2011.

srimal
18th February 2012, 07:51 AM
hows the movie ?? yaarum innum pakkaliya !!

Arragesh
18th February 2012, 07:31 PM
I was about to ask the same question :d

abhi_d
18th February 2012, 09:28 PM
Movie semma mokka. First half was OK but second half was terrible.

Only saving grace is Adharva. He has a bright future for sure.

Balaji.r
18th February 2012, 10:50 PM
Pretty bad movie. Terrible execution.

interz
19th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Muppozhuthum un karpanaigal - Eppozhuthum oru Kuzhappam

A confusing movie with a pretty stupid climax fight (pure matrix style, romba romba over) . The hero has an illusional gf who happens to look like heroine (ala Vandhan Vendran). Is it a thriller? romantic movie? cant guess what the director wants to tell with the movie.

Atharva reminds me a lot of Simbu in the movie, acting is good hard to tell its just his 2nd movie. Amala Paul is not bad here, but her dubbing voice is annoying. She sounds too mature to dub Amala Paul.

There are two things that made me watch the whole movie, santhanams witty one liners plus GVP music. The kid has improved a since Veyyil. Most songs are good, and BGM is pretty apt.

Elred Kumar made a average effort in the movie, whether he will have a 2nd chance or not we just have to imagine.

A.ANAND
19th February 2012, 08:54 PM
ellame -tive review-va varuthu but k.bahkyaraj orediya thukku thukku innu thukkuraru vaanga pesalam program-la
next santhanu-va vechu ethavathu padam produce panna porara??

http://www.tubetamil.com/tamil-tv-shows/vijay-tv-shows/vaanga-cinema-patri-pesalaam/vaanga-cinema-patri-pesalaam-19-02-2012.html

mareen
19th February 2012, 09:35 PM
ore confusing aana padam.

SoftSword
19th February 2012, 09:42 PM
ellame -tive review-va varuthu but k.bahkyaraj orediya thukku thukku innu thukkuraru vaanga pesalam program-la
next santhanu-va vechu ethavathu padam produce panna porara??

http://www.tubetamil.com/tamil-tv-shows/vijay-tv-shows/vaanga-cinema-patri-pesalaam/vaanga-cinema-patri-pesalaam-19-02-2012.html

avar sakkarakatti'yaye vellakkatti'nu sonnavar aachae...

lydayaxobia493
22nd March 2012, 10:50 AM
Ena sir padam ithu :banghead:... entha thairiyathula 20 kodi la eduthaanga...

Apdi ye Nadunishi naaygal mathiriye story.. ena athu ketta psycho... ivan (atharva) nalla pshycho.. :banghead:

only i liked tat flashback..Atharva amma acting is gud... KaNgal neeye picturisation is superb.. :-D

Mr.GreyShirt
22nd March 2012, 05:25 PM
The concept with non-existing girl has already been done in two movies as far as I know so it was pretty easy to guess the twist right from the start. The killing scenes were a joke. I laughed every time he stood with one hand. Why doesn't he just use a pistol? Would have made his and our life much easier.

At the climax, before she gets kidnapped he tells the girl that this was the first time she wanted to be separated from him. Doesn't he come only twice a day to visit the girl? That was hard to swallow. But surprisingly, I never got bored throughout the movie. Maybe because I have a thing for crappy movies. Who knows.

VinodKumar's
22nd March 2012, 10:02 PM
The concept with non-existing girl has already been done in two movies as far as I know so it was pretty easy to guess the twist right from the start. The killing scenes were a joke. I laughed every time he stood with one hand. Why doesn't he just use a pistol? Would have made his and our life much easier.

At the climax, before she gets kidnapped he tells the girl that this was the first time she wanted to be separated from him. Doesn't he come only twice a day to visit the girl? That was hard to swallow. But surprisingly, I never got bored throughout the movie. Maybe because I have a thing for crappy movies. Who knows.

Naan oru 20 30 mins padam paathu vachirunthaen thirumba weekend pakkalamnu :|

Mr.GreyShirt
22nd March 2012, 10:05 PM
I thought the twist was already been revealed by Interz :eek:

SoftSword
22nd March 2012, 10:10 PM
same here.
adhae adhigamnu nenakkiraen.

lydayaxobia493
26th April 2012, 02:51 PM
கேன்ஸ் திரைப்பட விழாவில் முப்பொழுதும் உன் கற்பனைகள்!

http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-news/7183/cinema/Kollywood/MUK-at-canes-film-festival.htm