View Full Version : Inspired or copy tamil flim history

rajrhythmsindia
2nd February 2011, 02:17 PM
www.mayyam.com

3rd February 2011, 01:16 AM
silla padangal copy.

i havent watched most of the ones you said in tamil or hindi.

3rd February 2011, 08:09 AM
PATTIYAL - Bangkok Dangerous

rajrhythmsindia
23rd February 2011, 08:01 PM
I Say Tamil Movies Copied From Western Movies . .

Copy Mean One Scene , Main Theme , Inspired Full Movie Any Things Of The Movie . . .

23rd February 2011, 08:51 PM
moodupani - maniac. whether it's intended or not, i have no idea. but the basic plot is similar.

rajrhythmsindia
24th February 2011, 07:31 PM
International
Artists Copy From
Tamil Flim (OST) Songs . . .
Ulagamellam Intha
Tamil Paattu
Ada Nilavu
Saayunataada Enna
Rate
Western Engalukku
Vilayattu
No Problem! . .
Kizhakku Ulagathai
Annalil Merkku Ulagam
Aandanavey
Indru Merkku Ulagathai
Kizhakku Ulagam
Aalkindaranavey
No Problem! . . .

A.R.RAHMAN Songs
Copied International
Artists .

Original Song

1)Gentle Man -
Ottagathai Kattigo.

Copy Song

Anggun - Etre Une
Femme,

La Caution - Pilotes
Auto Matiques.

Original Song

2)Bombay - Kannaleney
(Hindi Version).

Copy Song

Ciara - Turn Tables.

Original Song

3)Bombay - Theme
Music.

Copy Song

Lowenherz - Bis In Die
Ewikeit.

Original Song

4)Duet - Anjali Anjali.

Copy Song

Ne Yo - So Sick

Original Song

5)Kadhal Desham -
Mustefa.

Copy Song

Iroda Dilroza - Kogillar
Boglandi.

Original Song

6)Alaypayuthey - Kadhal
Sadugudu.

Copy Song
Iroda Dilroz - Birinchi
Sevgi.

Original Song

7)Guru - Mayya Mayya.

Copy Song
Jelena Kerleusa - Mala
Mala.

Original Song

8)Bombay Dreams
(Album) - Shakkalaka
Baby.

Copy Song

Kelly Poon - Shakkalaka
Baby.

Original Song

Rangeela Song

Copy Song

Black Eyed Peas-Mare.

ILAYA RAJA Songs

Original Song

Sri Ragavendhirar -
Unakkum Enakkum.

Copy Song

Black Eyed Peas - The
Elephunk Theme.

Original Song

Thala Pathi - Kaatu
Kuyilu.

Copy Song

M I A - Bamboo Banger.

OTHER Songs

Original Song

Jayam - Thiruvizhannu
Vantha.

Copy Song

MIA - Bird Flu.

Original Song

Kuruvi - Palaanadhu
Palaanadhu.

Copy Song

Yuri - Ya Para Que.

Harris Jayaraj Songs Copied Other Artists

Original Song

Minnale-Vaseegara

Copy Song

ROHFF-LES CHOSES SIMPLES

Original Song

Minnale - Nenjai Poo Pol

Copy Song

CHALO ISHQ LARAIN - CHOODI CHHAMKE KANGNA

Yuvan Shankar Raja Song Copied Other Artist

Payya - En Kadhal Solla

Copy Song

ARFIN RUMEY-JOLE UTHO (BANALADESH CRICKET THEME SONG)

Pras
24th February 2011, 07:39 PM
in Gajhini, Asin explaining what's happening outside to the blind guy is a copy of a french movie : Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

arthi2780
24th February 2011, 07:58 PM
Pras have you seen "Micmacs" by the same director Jean-Pierre Jeunet ?

By the way, rajrhythmsindia, whats your point in listing all these songs, that too in a thread titled "film HISTORY", just wondering ?!?

Ghajini - Desperate Housewives

Pras
24th February 2011, 08:20 PM
no never, but heard of it recently ... with Dany Boon (hero of micmacs) making the headlines of all french news papers here for his movie "bienvenue chez les ch'tis".

did you watch it ? will watch it one day :)

arthi2780
24th February 2011, 08:26 PM
did you watch it ?

Yes. It has the same style of narration, but less humour (as its a revenge subject). As usual there are french comedy touches throughout the movie. Talking about Danny Boon, I have not yet seen "Rien à Déclarer" yet. Heard that its quite funny - a take on Franco-Belge relationship

Pras
24th February 2011, 08:36 PM
yep, poolvorde playing the belge .. second directorial venture of Dany, not seen it yet as well ... do you speak french ?

arthi2780
24th February 2011, 08:54 PM
second directorial venture of Dany

Its 3rd actually : 1st = "La maison du bonheur" (adapted from one of his Theatre Drama ... S Ve Sekhar mari vachikogalein) Check you PM, please

24th February 2011, 08:55 PM
மகளிர் மட்டும் : "9 டு 5 "ன் தழுவல் :-)

kubrick
24th February 2011, 10:24 PM
1) SATHI LEELAVATHI - SHE DEVIL,

2) 12B - SLIDING DOORS,

21) PUDHUPETTAI - CITY OF GOD,GANGSTER,

27) KADHAL KONDEAN - FEAR,

MORE MOVIES VERY SOON . . .

*I haven't seen sliding doors but the same concept was handled by Kieslowski way back in 1987 (though completed in 1981 itself) in a movie called Przypadek. Which is one of the best movies I have ever seen. And it has 3 parallel stories. Hid the sentence partly, I guess it could be a spoiler but I am not sure.

* IMO Pudhupettai being in this list is not fair at all. I heard that his, now, assistant who had come from Orissa or somewhere, to join SR, shot an amateur documentary about north chennai once he heard that SR is working on such a script and there is a story behind how the guy got SR to watch it and all. But the point is, already the research SR did for PPT was enormous adding to that if the story about the Asst is true then there the amount of work done behind to make this film should have been massive for it to be called inspired or whatever.

* I watched fear recently but I failed to see the connection.

printhan
25th February 2011, 12:32 AM
Ajay anna.. I think pattiyal came before Bangkok Dangerous
Pattiyal came out in 2006, where BD came out in 2008.

CLASS padangal ennu solli solli empuddu padangal copy... ithula ulaga cinema padapaalikal pola thangalai thangale kaadi vera kolluranga... bad directors :banghead:
ithukku remake ennu sollidu edukalaam.. onnum kurainchu pogathu..

arthi2780
25th February 2011, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=printhan;641276]Pattiyal came out in 2006, where BD came out in 2008.QUOTE]

Bangkok Dangerous "2008" is a remake of the "1999" movie with the same title. Both were made by Pang Brothers.

printhan
25th February 2011, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE=printhan;641276]Pattiyal came out in 2006, where BD came out in 2008.QUOTE]

Bangkok Dangerous "2008" is a remake of the "1999" movie with the same title. Both were made by Pang Brothers.

OW.. thanks.. suththam

arthi2780
25th February 2011, 02:42 AM
Viruthagiri - Taken (the whole movie)
Pulan Visaranai - Commando (Vijayakanth carrying log, kidnaping his daughter, recusing his daughter single handedly)
Ghajni - Momento (tattoo, memory thing)
Baba - Bedazzled (wish) - maybe a coinsidence
Manmadhan Ambu - There's Something About Mary (the plot)
Jenma Natchathiram - Omen (The whole movie)
Naan Sigapu Manidhan - Death Wish (Revenge, Vigilante)
Jaggu Bhai - Wasabi (French) (whole movie)
Ghillie - Transporter (Oil fight) + Once upon a time in mexico (The running & catching)

Handful of movies with matrix fight sequence : Indian version exclusively includes "drainage cover", "tables", "machinery parts", "cup & saucer", "broken pieces of glass", dodgings

rajrhythms : There is no point in copying a list from some other site and pasting it here. I recomend you do some reserach before posting a list.
GUNA - RAIN MAN - there is no similarity except that the propagandist is a retard. Should we say that all movies where there is a retard is "Rain Man"

VAANAM - POWDER BLUE : Vaanam is a remake of Vedham. And Vedham has just taken the webbing of annomymous character (just as in Crash). So any movie where the path of characters interchage is "Powder Blue"

PUDHUPETTAI - CITY OF GOD,GANGSTER : now let me not explain anything to you, comeout with a justification (if you can)

NAAYAGAN - THE GOD FATHER : you got to be kidding. Are you aware that its based on a person who actually lived !

ENTHIRAN - I ROBOT, BISENTINAL MAN : All movies made in India use "cameras" just like in Hollywood => all indian movies are a copy ! get a life dude.

ROJA - SUNFLOWER : Watch Sunflower before keeping Roja in this list.

AYUTHA EZHUTHU - AMORES PERRORS : The narration is identique, but certainly not a copy

KO - STATE OF PLAY : You have included a movie that has not yet released !

I stop here ... be kind enough to edit your post. You are proving nothing here, just that you yourself are a COPYCAT.

Krillin
25th February 2011, 02:44 AM
This is such a silly topic.

25th February 2011, 06:34 AM
Baba - Bedazzled (wish) - maybe a coinsidence

VAANAM - POWDER BLUE : Vaanam is a remake of Vedham. And Vedham has just taken the webbing of annomymous character (just as in Crash). So any movie where the path of characters interchage is "Powder Blue"

NAAYAGAN - THE GOD FATHER : you got to be kidding. Are you aware that its based on a person who actually lived !

ROJA - SUNFLOWER : Watch Sunflower before keeping Roja in this list.

AYUTHA EZHUTHU - AMORES PERRORS : The narration is identique, but certainly not a copy

Baba - Bedazzle with Liz wow? I still don't see konnection.
vedam madri there are 1/2 a dozen movies in europe which deals with similar multiple story lines concept for different purposes..

Naayakan , I need to know who is the person who lived where?

Roja - itself was a califlower.. for me less said the better.

Ayutha ezhuthu - Not seen Amores perrors, needs to search netflix now to criticize more :lol: :oops:

printhan
25th February 2011, 07:12 AM
intha thread pala sandaikalai kondu vara pokintrathu...

25th February 2011, 08:03 AM
intha thread pala sandaikalai kondu vara pokintrathu...

Look who is talking ! :lol:

rifath
25th February 2011, 05:56 PM
hubla ippellam sandaidhan athigama nadakuthu
anyway
thenali -wat abt bob

printhan
25th February 2011, 07:35 PM
Look who is talking ! :lol:

naan unmaiya sonnen... neenga venumna paarunga sure sandai varum..

PS: naan sandai pidichirunthaal athukkum yaaravathu karanama irunthirukanum. ex: refer ur own athimethavithanamana post :)

Pras
25th February 2011, 08:23 PM
naan unmaiya sonnen... neenga venumna paarunga sure sandai varum..

PS: naan sandai pidichirunthaal athukkum yaaravathu karanama irunthirukanum. ex: refer ur own athimethavithanamana post :)

lets start guys :clap:

arthi2780
25th February 2011, 08:32 PM
lets start guys :clap:

Mudhala antha rajrhythmsindia‎ varasolunga ... lol.
Enga avaru alley Kannom !

25th February 2011, 08:33 PM
neenga ipdi sandaikku varuveenga'nu avar edhirpaakkula,
unga kooda sandai podradhukku aal koottitu vara aarambichutaaru...

arthi2780
25th February 2011, 08:36 PM
unga kooda sandai podradhukku aal koottitu vara aarambichutaaru...

Varattum, varattum (But Sword kongam Soft irruku ... paravailla tendulkar bat irrukey)

25th February 2011, 08:41 PM
halo.. naan eppo patthaayiram tharenu sonen??
cricket bat'ku mariyadhai kudukkanum... adidhadikkellam no...

arthi2780
25th February 2011, 09:25 PM
Virumandi prison escape is inspired from Robert Redford's "Last Castle"

printhan
25th February 2011, 09:51 PM
enakku inga sanda podura alavukku matter illai... coz my favourite did remakes mostly... copy adikela.. seems like only class stars' movie directors did :wave:

25th February 2011, 10:12 PM
சொல்லீட்டு அடிச்சா "ரீமேக்கு" ,
சொல்லாம அடிச்சா "க்ளாசிக்கு"!

SuraTheLeader
25th February 2011, 10:20 PM

looking fwd for new TR movie :)

printhan
25th February 2011, 10:37 PM

:lol: :2thumbsup:

26th February 2011, 12:47 AM
I would love to See TR doing Man on Fire in Damil !

arthi2780
26th February 2011, 02:02 AM

Nejama, unga casting romba pramadham. .. lol
(Just for info : Amitab did it in Hindi - Ek Ajnabee)

printhan
26th February 2011, 03:06 AM

Tamila Aanai.. arjun copy adichudaar already..

26th February 2011, 04:24 AM
Nejama, unga casting romba pramadham. .. lol
(Just for info : Amitab did it in Hindi - Ek Ajnabee)

Terror TR acting especially in climax will be mind blowing ! just missu !:-(
Thaliavaa , re-consider it , thought mr. arsun has done it..

Unga style .. Man on Fire .. will be more like Man on Terror.. !

26th February 2011, 06:48 AM
Look who is talking ! :lol:Intha padam remake pannalaya? Gowdam, yuvar attention please. Add pedophile subject please, definitely controversial/awards/protest/cult status-theyn.

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 03:43 AM
Vaa Arugil Vaa = Child's play

Asal Fight Scene = Watchmen opening Fight Scene

printhan
2nd March 2011, 04:46 AM
Watchmen... antha anupavame thani... the worst movie in my life...

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 02:41 PM
Watchmen... antha anupavame thani... the worst movie in my life...

Why ? What were you expecting from Watchmen that let you down ?
It is "The Best" adaptation movie in recent times (except they changed the attack on the city by "laser" instead of monterous tentacles" => "Comics" by Allan Moore )
I think you were expecting to see some super graphic flying and gliding as in superman or spider man !

2nd March 2011, 02:53 PM
Watchmen, started out awesome, visual and all. Nice weekend night watch. And then, somewhere half an hour before ending I went, "eh, whazzat again" and lost interest. And it was only my second beer :rant:

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 02:56 PM
And it was only my second beer :rant:

lol
Well its basically a well constructed plot (with sub-plots). Its a take on the current system. If you could find the "comics" version, give it a read, understand the author's point of view and then watch the movie again, you will certainly appreciate it.

2nd March 2011, 03:49 PM
Watchmen, started out awesome, visual and all. Nice weekend night watch. And then, somewhere half an hour before ending I went, "eh, whazzat again" and lost interest. And it was only my second beer :rant:

prob was with u.

Pras
2nd March 2011, 04:07 PM
prob was with u.

ya, innum 4 - 5 beers adichittu paathiruntha, padam nalla irunthirukkum :p

2nd March 2011, 06:47 PM
lol
Well its basically a well constructed plot (with sub-plots). Its a take on the current system. If you could find the "comics" version, give it a read, understand the author's point of view and then watch the movie again, you will certainly appreciate it.

I second you ! its a great comic, director was tru to original . The only thing which put me of was Hallelujah song I was like WT* .
other than that no complaints , Its 1 of the best comic insipired movie of our times. I would say much better that comics like !@#$%-man..

Pras
2nd March 2011, 07:07 PM
marvel ippidi ellam kooda character panni irukkaaraa ? !@#$%-man

2nd March 2011, 07:10 PM

lol i meant spider,super estra estra :lol:

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 07:19 PM
Hallelujah

Yes, I was surprised too. (A little out of topic in this thread but ...) The scene involving 2 costumed characters was just too romantic that Zack deceided to use "hallelujah" so that this scene is taken seriously ... LoL (Zack told this in an interview)

Moreover I was surprised that it was made by the director of "300". (The only similarity : To be frank, both films are "gay"ish in their own way though !)

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 07:21 PM

Well, its not Marvel, but DC comics published it and the creator is Allan Moore (From Hell, V for Vendatte, League of Extrodinary Gentlemen ... etc.)

Pras
2nd March 2011, 07:23 PM
Well, its not Marvel, but DC comics published it and the creator is Allan Moore (From Hell, V for Vendatte, League of Extrodinary Gentlemen ... etc.)

ya i know ;)
i was speaking about the other : !@#$%-man

2nd March 2011, 07:30 PM
I forced myself to watch Virudhugiri. Though everyone said it was an ee aduchan copy of Taken ! I felt something is missing.. Later on I realised.
Captain went about filling first 1 hr with his own creativty before copy 90 odd mins of taken. :cry:

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 08:05 PM
ya i know ;) i was speaking about the other : !@#$%-man

Ha! OK OK . I did not get that in your previous message :(

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 08:09 PM
Captain went about filling first 1 hr with his own creativty before copy 90 odd mins of taken. :cry:

Wall udaicha "dead bodies" ... oru lab, 2-3 instruments, one "Bandu" (the one to carry sand in construction work", 3 chains - esacapu - Steven Seagal mari "kutti" Kathi vachi attakasam panni irruparu. The insticnt that Kamal talk in VV is nothing compared to the instincts Captain had on the "pottu" ...

But the next 1hr he stayed loyal to his adaptation before ending the film with his "creative touch" rather "creative eyes"

Pras
2nd March 2011, 08:13 PM
ada, sontha muyartchi-la etho padam panraaru-nu paatha, athu caapi-yaa ? :roll:

2nd March 2011, 09:37 PM
Wall udaicha "dead bodies" ... oru lab, 2-3 instruments, one "Bandu" (the one to carry sand in construction work", 3 chains - esacapu - Steven Seagal mari "kutti" Kathi vachi attakasam panni irruparu. The insticnt that Kamal talk in VV is nothing compared to the instincts Captain had on the "pottu" ...

But the next 1hr he stayed loyal to his adaptation before ending the film with his "creative touch" rather "creative eyes"

:lol: oh oh forgot life icecream madiri dialock & first aksin sequence was very creative ?

2nd March 2011, 09:39 PM
ada, sontha muyartchi-la etho padam panraaru-nu paatha, athu caapi-yaa ? :roll:

avar sondha muyarchila panenu eppo ungakita sonnaaru?
epdi irundhalum directionu panna oru thirami irukkulla...

arthi2780
3rd March 2011, 03:09 PM
Indra Vizha : Disclosure

Pras
3rd March 2011, 05:10 PM
avar sondha muyarchila panenu eppo ungakita sonnaaru?
epdi irundhalum directionu panna oru thirami irukkulla...

45 varushamaa pield-la irunthuttu, ithu kooda ilaa-naa eppadi ? :huh: ... anyhow, first directionku vera ethum try panni irukalaamo-nu thonuthu ...

arthi2780
3rd March 2011, 05:11 PM
first directionku vera ethum try panni irukalaamo-nu thonuthu ...

Anniyan II okay va ... ?

Pras
3rd March 2011, 05:17 PM
Anniyan II okay va ... ?

ithuvum caapi thaana :lol: ... puthusa try pannalaame

4th March 2011, 04:15 AM
45 varushamaa pield-la irunthuttu, ithu kooda ilaa-naa eppadi ? :huh: ... anyhow, first directionku vera ethum try panni irukalaamo-nu thonuthu ...

His skills peaked , when he had an intro song even for Villan in the movie.. Awesome movie sir don't miss it.

make sure you are on bourbon not on Single malt (it turned out to be a very expensive affair for me)