PDA

View Full Version : VM's Latest Interview in Kalki: Will he join with IR Again ?

NagaS
27th January 2005, 01:00 PM
In the latest issue of Kalki (Which is "Kavidhai Special"), there is a long interview with Vairamuthu.

One of the questions was concerning VM - IR split, and the question was like "will you join with IR or his sons in future"

For this, VM has given a diplomatic answer :) ... I don't have the book with me now, I've typed it from my memory.

* naangaL iNainthu paNiyaatRiyathu 5 varudangaLthaan, Aaanaal, naangaL pirinthu 20 varudam aanapiRagum, makkaL engaLai ninaivu vaiththirukkIReergaL

* IRidam enakku konjam mariyaathai kuRaigiRathu ena therinthathum, naan vilagi vanthuvittaen, But iththanai aaNdugaL kaziththu (with a matured age / mind), ennaiyum aRiyaamal naan avaRai gaayappaduththiyiruppaeno endRu ninaikka thondRugiRathu

* later (after we split), IRkku periya pirachchanai ondRu vanthapothu, athaRku theervai rajnikanthmoolam solli anuppinaen. Avar magan thirumaNaththukku sendRaen

* In futre, Avarodu thozhilreethiyaaga iNaiyaavittaalum, natpureedhiyaaga iNaiyavaeNdum endRu aasaippadugiRaen

NagaS

Cinefan
27th January 2005, 05:52 PM
http://www.thatstamil.com/specials/cinema/interview/vairamuthu.html

A gist of that interview in 'Kalki'.VM says he moved away when he started feeling that the respect for him from IR had come down a little.he also says that after 20 years he has realised that he also may have hurt IR.Now ,even if there is no professional relationship,he wants to 'Anbu Paratta vendum'with IR :D

NagaS
27th January 2005, 06:55 PM
thanks cinefan for the link ... :)

NagaS

Cinefan
28th January 2005, 10:46 AM
My pleasure Naga :D

MrJudge
30th January 2005, 10:30 AM
My wish is IR and his sons should not use VM anymore. Instead they should encourage new comers....... another couple of Na.Muthukumars will be good for the industry.

Vazhipokkan
4th February 2005, 01:26 AM
Here is the detailed VR Kalki interview

http://www.dinamalar.com/2005feb04/kalki.asp

aruvi
15th March 2005, 01:41 PM
Outdated question, outdated answer. I don't know why they ask this question, or why VM entertains them by answering it. I don't think it will make a difference. Just because Ramamurthy Viswanathan made up after many years didn't make them come out with great stuff. Actually, the product was lousy. Just enjoy their good work from the past.