PDA

View Full Version : Nowadays Actresses are made to expose and act glamorously – Trisha

leons0133
31st March 2011, 04:59 PM
thrisha

Trisha is one of the busiest Actresses in India now. Recently, she was asked, “Why the Heroines of Today do not perform like the Heroines of the yesteryears? For that, she replied hotly that, “They comment that, the Heroines of today do not perform the Heroines of the yesteryears. In the olden days, the Films were centered with the Heroines in valuable roles. But, nowadays, the Heroines are made to expose and act glamorously.

It is very much important to survive in the Film industry now. We should not worry about victories and defeats. I consider each and every film of mine like a new film. Till now, I have got good Characters in my films.

I am changing the choice of my roles in films according to the requirements of the modern age. I think, if we act in Negative roles, we can perform more than the usual level. I am presently acting in a role, which is similar to Ramya Krishnan’s Neelambari in the film “Padaiyappa”..adds Trisha.

arthi2780
31st March 2011, 06:20 PM
I dedicate "It's A Man's Man's Man's World" by James Brown to this Thread.