PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Leader Sai Baba passes away

viraajan
24th April 2011, 10:38 AM
Spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba, who was hospitalized on March 28 following problems related to heart and respiration, passed away on Sunday.

tvsankar
24th April 2011, 10:49 AM
Oru maanidanga.... thunba pattu irandhu irukirar........ edharkagavo........
RIP......

madhu
24th April 2011, 11:08 AM
May His soul Rest in Peace !!

kugan98
24th April 2011, 12:51 PM
May His Soul Rest In Peace.

dinesh2002
24th April 2011, 02:45 PM
RIP..... Om Namah Shivaya.....

Sunil_M88
24th April 2011, 02:52 PM
This is very very disheartening to hear and this is a great loss to the world. He will be deeply remembered R.I.P :bow:

aanaa
24th April 2011, 07:01 PM
May His soul rest in peace

Plum
24th April 2011, 09:27 PM
RIP. I believe he sponsored the Krishna water for Chennai project. Is that true?

V_S
24th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Could not believe it.:( It is a big big loss. May HIS soul rest in peace.

suvai
24th April 2011, 10:51 PM
May his soul rest in peace.

bis_mala
24th April 2011, 11:31 PM
May Baba's soul RIP and his spirit guide us all throughout our lives...
Extremely sad year 2011.

PARAMASHIVAN
26th April 2011, 06:16 PM
May his Soul rest in peace, I admired his social work :clap:

-deleted-

Saai
27th April 2011, 11:06 PM
-refer to the below post :) -

Saai
27th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Few things are beyond logic and imagination. I would like to share an interesting anecdote w.r.t to Sathya Sai Baba

I am a devotee of shirdi Sai baba (I became a devotee by a very very miraculous experience. Thats another big story). The anecdote I am sharing related to Sathya Sai Baba is about a dream.

I had a dream on an early morning that day. In the dream appeared a Siva Linga. It turned into Shirdi Sai Baba and it turned into Sathya Sai Baba. Woke up in the morning and informed this to my mother. My mom reminded that it was "pradhosham" that day.

Few things are beyond our imagination and logic. We have to just accept and surrender.Sai Ram

icecream95
27th April 2011, 11:13 PM
Unfortunately, the cases against him will never be investigated and taken to a logical and impartial closure.

SoftSword
27th April 2011, 11:48 PM
Few things are beyond logic and imagination. I would like to share an interesting anecdote w.r.t to Sathya Sai Baba

I am a devotee of shirdi Sai baba (I became a devotee by a very very miraculous experience. Thats another big story). The anecdote I am sharing related to Sathya Sai Baba is about a dream.

I had a dream on an early morning that day. In the dream appeared a Siva Linga. It turned into Shirdi Sai Baba and it turned into Sathya Sai Baba. Woke up in the morning and informed this to my mother. My mom reminded that it was "pradhosham" that day.

Few things are beyond our imagination and logic. We have to just accept and surrender.Sai Ram

Sorry but i dont understand the miracle here. Is that a few lines missing in ur post or i din get the story right?

venkkiram
28th April 2011, 12:12 AM
சத்ய சாயி பாபா (http://thoughtsintamil.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post_27.html)

சாயி பாபா பக்தர்கள் மன்னிக்க.

Saai
28th April 2011, 08:29 AM
Sorry but i dont understand the miracle here. Is that a few lines missing in ur post or i din get the story right?

softy,

I was confusing there..okie..its what happened

I had a dream on a day on early morning. Sivalinga appeared in the dream...then it changed to shirdi sai baba and then he changed to sathya sai baba. I woke up in the morning and told my mom about it. She told that was day its "pradhosham" - a special day for Lord Shiva.

Its more than a coincidence for the reason that I dint know that day is a pradhsham before my told.

SoftSword
28th April 2011, 04:06 PM
ya got it vivs. thanks for the explanation.
dreams are just a reflection and uncontrolled flow of our subconcious thoughts, and i just questioned cos i din see any miracle there.
the night before robo was released i got rajini in my dreams and also like i was already watching the movie in theatre. can that be called a miracle? maybe the word miracle was not apt there i thought.

raagadevan
28th April 2011, 05:53 PM
"Prema Sai will be born in Doddamalur"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Prema-Sai-will-be-born-in-Doddamalur/articleshow/8102665.cms

Saai
28th April 2011, 09:44 PM
ya got it vivs. thanks for the explanation.
dreams are just a reflection and uncontrolled flow of our subconcious thoughts, and i just questioned cos i din see any miracle there.
the night before robo was released i got rajini in my dreams and also like i was already watching the movie in theatre. can that be called a miracle? maybe the word miracle was not apt there i thought.

but I thought its more than just a coincidence for two reasons

1) I usually dont have religious thoughts while or before sleeping :lol2:

2)The dream occured on Pradhosham - ' A day auspicious for Lord Shiva" ...and I am aware of it only the next day.The stated images started with a shiva linga

As I already had a miraculous experience with respect to Shirdi Sai baba ...this I felt is not just anotehr dream ...

SoftSword
28th April 2011, 09:47 PM
but I thought its more than just a coincidence for two reasons

1) I usually dont have religious thoughts while or before sleeping :lol2:

2)The dream occured on Pradhosham - ' A day auspicious for Lord Shiva" ...and I am aware of it only the next day.The stated images started with a shiva linga

As I already had a miraculous experience with respect to Shirdi Sai baba ...this I felt is not just anotehr dream ...

for 1) u dont need to have those thoughts on that particular day to have something on a dream....
it could be something which is the reflection of something happened 10 yrs before too...

and can u share ur first experience vivs? could be a eyeopener for some people here...

Saai
28th April 2011, 10:16 PM
and can u share ur first experience vivs? could be a eyeopener for some people here...
k..I am cutting out personal details and just posting the anecdote in two lines

I had a dream that night where a picture of Shirdi Sai Baba floated on water. I forgot that..as I felt its just another dream..next day a man(stranger) came and informed that Shirdi Sai baba has sent him and blessed me with viboothi.

I had already told Maddy about this incident :)

SoftSword
28th April 2011, 11:09 PM
k..I am cutting out personal details and just posting the anecdote in two lines

I had a dream that night where a picture of Shirdi Sai Baba floated on water. I forgot that..as I felt its just another dream..next day a man(stranger) came and informed that Shirdi Sai baba has sent him and blessed me with viboothi.

I had already told Maddy about this incident :)

thats really surprising.....
was it like he met saaibaba and he came to give u viboodhi or he said that saaibaba has himself sent him to u...
idhelaam aaraya koodadhunu solringala... rite vidunga :)

now i understand ur hubname.

PARAMASHIVAN
3rd May 2011, 10:03 PM
Saai Old hubber Vivasayi ah :) thiought so from your Explanation of the Dream!