PDA

View Full Version : உயிருக்கும் மேலான உடன் பிறந்த உறவை காப்ப

xlntbarani
11th May 2011, 04:13 PM
அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்

சுருக்கமாக!..

எனது சின்ன தம்பி மலேசியாவில், வேலைக்கு வந்த ஒரு மாதத்தில் பாஸ்போர்ட் பிடுங்கபட்டு.. பிரச்சனையில் சிக்கி தவித்து, இன்று ஒரு பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தில் இருப்பதாக சொல்லபடுகிறது.

அவனுடன் தினமும் பேசிக்கொண்டிருப்பதால்.. உயிரோடு்த்தான் இருக்கிறான் என்பது மட்டுமே இங்கே என் அன்னைக்கும் எனக்குமான ஒரே நிம்மதி..

ஆயினும் அவனது குரலில் தெரியும் வலி, அவன் பாதுகாப்பாக இருப்பதாக சொல்லபட்டாலும், நிம்மதியாக இல்லை என்பதை என் மனம் உணர்கிறது.

ஹப்பில் மலேசியாவில் வாழும் நண்பர்கள் யாராவது இருக்கின்றீரா? .. என் தம்பியை ஊருக்கு பத்திரமாக திருப்பி அனுப்ப உதவி வேண்டி…

நட்பன்புடன்
பரணீதரன்

Querida
11th May 2011, 11:51 PM
Hello Xlntbarani, I'm so sorry that we hear from you again in a time of distress,
You certainly have been missed here.
I hope and pray that you, your brother and family will get the reassurance and help you all need.

Take care,
Querida

xlntbarani
16th May 2011, 02:20 AM
Hi Querida

Thank God!
and
With all of your prayers and thoughts..
Hope i have crossed the hopeless period in the process of getting him back

:)

Will post the process .. asap

pavalamani pragasam
16th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Barani,
Sad to hear about your brother's plight. The night is darkest when the dawn is nearest. You always have all our moral support. It will all be OK very soon!
Regards,
PP.

kirukan
16th May 2011, 05:30 PM
Hello Bharani,

Sad to hear about your brother. I have some friends in Malaysia.If you could not get any help from malaysian hubbers. Please give me the contact number and details of your brother .I will try my best to do good to your brother through my friends.

Regards,
Kirukan