PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Murugadoss production debut - Engeyum Eppodhum

vithagan
3rd August 2011, 07:55 PM
'Engeyum Eppodhum' - love story with a twist

'Engeyum Eppodhum' is an upcoming Tamil film which sees Jai and Anjali in the lead. The film is directed by Saravanan, who is debuting as a director with this film. Incidentally he worked as A.R. Murugadoss' assistant the latter who happens to be the co-producer of this film along with Fox Studios.

The film also sees Ananya and Shravanand in supporting roles. Sources close to the film's unit reveal that the story of this film actually deals with two different stories which culminate towards climax. Sources also revealed that the climax of 'Engeyum Eppodhum' has a lot of bloodshed and will be gory.

The film's music is being taken care of by Sathyan. Editing will be done by Anthony and the cinematographer is Velraj. The film is gearing for shooting completion with the team busy with the climax shoot at Mangadu.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/68826.html

vithagan
3rd August 2011, 08:01 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PD6X7sYA33Y/TiBw4rip4eI/AAAAAAAACAw/4yhMJaZVTS4/s1600/Engeyum-Eppodhum-Movie-2011-Stills-5.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mim92314I3w/Th7u7n7CtMI/AAAAAAAAUns/PiDoPvCpikQ/s1600/engeyum-eppodhum%2B_20_.jpg

Sunil_M88
5th August 2011, 05:50 PM
"ENGEYUM EPPODHUM IS MY FILM", SURIYA

The Engeyum Eppodhum music launch was a swanky event which was held in Sathyam cinemas, Chennai. For the first time ever, an event could be viewed live online. The film is produced by AR Murugadoss in association with Fox Studios and directed by Saravanan, a former assistant of Murugadoss who has also made a hit film in Telugu with Ram and Kajal Agarwal. Suriya, Vetri Maaran, Harris Jayaraj and Vivek, were present. Suriya unveiled and released the audio while Harris Jayaraj was the gracious recipient.

Saravanan was all praise for his producer and Guru Murugadoss. He said that his mentor was a dream producer as he was very supportive and had given him a free hand to make the movie as he saw fit. The cast was full of enthusiasm for the film. Jai and Sarwanand said they were very excited about their roles and said they were delighted to be a part of this prestigious project. Anjali and Ananya, looking lovely in intricately worked ethnic wear also sounded very upbeat. Anjali said that it had been a wonderful experience and there had been no ego hassles. Ananya praised the team and said she was delighted to have snagged such a wonderful character so early in her career.

Suriya looked crisp and cool in white tee. He was sporting a funky stud and was clearly the rockstar of the evening. In a heartwarming speech, he said that he was scared and nervous about the film almost as if it were his own because he badly wanted it be a success. The star was full of encouragement for the youngsters and he spoke very warmly about them. His regard for Murugadoss was also evident.

The music for the event was composed by Sathya and the lyrics are by Na Muthukumar. There are four melodious tracks in the film with two having commercial elements neatly woven in while the other two are refreshingly offbeat tracks that are pure melody. Judging by the response, Sathya has done a really good job.

Vivek did what he does best and was largely responsible for the sound of laughter that rang out across the room at regular intervals and lit up the event.

Jai, Anjali, Sarwanand, and Ananya are the main leads. The plot revolves around two couples whose paths converge in an unexpected manner in the grand finale. Expectations are high on this one since it is Murugadoss himself who is backing it. Word is that it has a lot going for it and is very likely to be appreciated.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-articles/movies-08/engeyum-eppodhum-04-08-11.html

vithagan
5th August 2011, 09:52 PM
Engeyum Eppodhum Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddC_B6g8-Wc&feature=player_embedded

vithagan
9th August 2011, 09:11 AM
Video songs!!

http://icdn.indiaglitz.com/playerV2/embed.swf?vid=54983&category=5003&as=

// Ayone know how to embed object ?? I tried the object tags within Html, didn't work //

vithagan
8th September 2011, 09:02 PM
எங்கேயும் எப்போதும் !
http://cinema.vikatan.com/images/articles_images/04engeyum1.jpgஜெய், அஞ்சலி, சர்வானந்த், அனன்யா நடித்து இருக்கும் படம் 'எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்'. ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் தயாரிக்க, அவரிடம் உதவி இயக்குனராக இருந்த சரவணன் இயக்குனராக அறிமுகமாகிறார். சத்யா இசையமைத்து இருக்கிறார்.

இப்படம் செப் 16ம் தேதி வெளியாக இருக்கிறது. இப்படக்குழுவினரின் பத்திரிகையாளர் சந்திப்பு இன்று ( செப் 8 ) நடைபெற்றது.

அவ்விழாவில் அனன்யாவை தவிர மற்ற நடிகர் நடிகைகள் கலந்து கொண்டனர். பத்திரிகையாளர் சந்திப்பு தொடங்கு முன் படத்தின் 4 பாடல்களை திரையிட்டு காட்டினார்கள். ஒவ்வொரு பாடலும் ஒவ்வொரு ரகம்.

சர்வானந்த், அனன்யா இடம் பெறும் 'கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா' பாடல்,

ஜெய், அஞ்சலி இடம் பெறும் 'சொட்ட சொட்ட நனைய வைத்தாய்' பாடல்,

அஞ்சலியை நினைத்து ஜெய் பாடவது போல அமைந்து இருக்கும் 'மாசமா ஆறு மாசமா' பாடல், மற்றும்

தனது காதலனை பிரிந்து பேருந்தில் அனன்யா போகும் போது இடம் பெறும் 'உன் பேரே தெரியாது' எனத் தொடங்கும் பாடல் ஆகிய நான்கு பாடல்களும் அழகாக காட்சிபடுத்தப்பட்டு இருந்தன.

தயாரிப்பாளர் ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் : " என்னிடம் உதவி இயக்குனராக பணிபுரிந்த சரவணன் என்னிடம் இந்த கதையை கூறும்போது எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்து இருந்தது. அதனால் தயாரிக்க முன் வந்தேன்.

இந்த கதையில் விதியையே வில்லனாக படம் முழுவது காட்சிப்படுத்தி இருப்பார். அது என்னை மிகவும் கவர்ந்தது.

நாம் பைக்கிலோ, காரிலோ செல்லும் போது வேகமாக செல்கிறோம். நாம் மெதுவாக சென்றால் ஒரு 20 நிமிடமோ, 30 நிமிடமோ தாமதமாக சென்றால் ஒன்றும் ஆக போவதில்லை. ஆனால், நமக்கு எதை எடுத்தாலும் அவசரம். ஒரு விபத்து ஏற்பட்டால் அதனால் ஏற்படும் உயிர் இழப்பு அவர்கள் குடும்பத்திற்கு ஏற்படும் பேரிழப்பு என்பதை அனைவரும் யோசித்து பார்க்க வேண்டும்.

சமீபத்தில் கூட ஒரு பேருந்து விபத்து ஏற்பட்டது. என்னை பொருத்தவரை இந்த படம் ஒரு 2 வாரங்கள் முன்னால் வந்திருந்தால் கண்டிப்பாக அந்த விபத்து தவிர்க்கப்பட்டிருக்கும்.

சமூக அக்கறை உள்ள கதையை திரையுலகிற்கு ஏற்றவாறு திரைக்கதை அமைத்து இருந்தார் சரவணன். அதுதான் 'எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்' படத்தின் ஹைலைட்! "

படத்தின் இயக்குனர் சரவணன் : " நான் என்னவெல்லாம் பேச வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்தேனோ அது அனைத்தையும் எனது தயாரிப்பாளர் முருகதாஸ் சாரே பேசி விட்டார். படத்தின் பாடல்கள் கதையோடு இருப்பதால் தான் MONTAGE காட்சிகள் கொண்ட பாடல்களாக எடுத்திருக்கிறோம். அதை நீங்கள் படம் பார்க்கும் போது உணர்வீர்கள்"

gurusaravanan
12th September 2011, 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmUwVYmq4z8&feature=youtu.be

gurusaravanan
12th September 2011, 11:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBv2HGfyXR4&feature=channel_video_title

Mahen
13th September 2011, 08:05 AM
Should i watch this or Vandhan Vendran? :think: Nov, pollama? :)

NOV
13th September 2011, 05:33 PM
pOlaamE... anjali :thumbsup:

Mahen
13th September 2011, 08:44 PM
for EE, i think wana wait for reviews..namba VV pakalam :) friday public holiday vera :cheer:

VJerry
16th September 2011, 02:40 PM
யாரவது பாத்துட்டிங்களா ?

vithagan
16th September 2011, 05:52 PM
'I want people to say there's no one like me'

Last updated on: September 15, 2011 13:09 IST
http://im.rediff.com/movies/2011/sep/15sl1.jpg
After wowing audiences as Kani in Vasantha Balan's Tamil film Angadi Theru, Anjali is acting in a light romantic film Engeyum Eppothum produced by A R Murugadoss and Fox Studios Productions, and directed by debutant M Saravanan. In between she had a small role in Ajith's blockbuster Mankatha.

In this interview, Anjali talks to Shobha Warrier about her hopes of Engeyum Eppothum, which releases this Friday, doing great things for her career.
After the intense Angadi Theru, was it easy acting in a light romantic film like Engeyum Eppothum?

Acting in Engeyum Eppothum was quite relaxing. I play Manimeghalai, a nurse and a very bold woman. The way she behaves was quite new to me.

To act as a nurse, did you do any preparation?

I am not shown in a working environment in the film. The role is heavily emotional. I would say the character is as heavy as the one I portrayed in Angadi Theru. I expect people to appreciate my role more than they did in Angadi Theru.

'I want to do only performance-oriented roles'

This is the first production by Murugadoss. How did you feel when it was offered to you?

I felt very proud. Murugadoss liked me immensely in Angadi Theru. The main reason I did the film was that he wanted me in the role of Manimeghalai.

He also said that after Asin's role in Ghajini, mine was the one performance that impressed him. His appreciation is more than an award for me.

Are you happy that film-makers think of you when there is a performance oriented role?

I am very happy that they think of me when a role requires a good performance. I feel that you can stand up and make a name for yourself only if you have talent and can perform. Anybody can play glamorous roles but not all can perform. I am blessed that I have the talent. I want only to do performance oriented roles.

'I'm sure I'll get some interesting offers after Engeyum Eppothum'

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2011/sep/15sl3.jpg
After Ram of Katrathu Thamizh spotted you and gave you the leading role, did you expect to make such a name for yourself?

Not at all. I never expected this kind of appreciation. I am very, very happy that I am looked at as an actress who can perform.

What is your expectation from Engeyum Eppothum?

The story will create a sensation and all four of us will be appreciated. I am sure I will get more appreciation from Engeyum Eppothum than Angadi Theru.

What other films of yours will be coming soon?

I have not signed any new film. I am reading many scripts. I will sign only after this film is released. That is because I am sure I will get some interesting film offers after this. I have that much confidence in Engeyum Eppothum.

I got to do emotions, comedy, romance everything in Engeyum Eppothum and I am confident that it will take me to another level. Like many say, 'before Angadi Theru and after Angadi Theru', they will start saying 'before Engeyum Eppothum and after Engeyum Eppothum'.

'I accepted Mankatha because my role was significant'

You played a role in Ajith's Mankatha, which is a guys' film and all the four female characters are quite small and insignificant. Why did you do the film?

I accepted Mankatha because my role, though small, was significant. It was an interesting role. In an Ajith film, you cannot expect anything more than that.

I signed the film because it was Ajith Sir's film. I know that a Venkat Prabhu film is always a guys' film. But by God's grace, my role was good and I had cute scenes in it. I loved working in it and the appreciation I got from everyone also was satisfying. This is what I want: even in a multi-starrer, the audience should remember me and appreciate me.

Engeyum Eppothum has another heroine, Ananya, who is also not the typical heroine. Was there any healthy competition between you two?

We didn't have any scenes together except in the climax; otherwise, our stories run parallel.

'Engeyum Eppothum is everyone's story'

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2011/sep/15sl5.jpg
Will you be excited or nervous on the day of release?

I am excited even now as I know everybody will identify with our roles and enjoy the film. It is everyone's story.

Do you have any ambition as an actress?

I want everyone to say, Anjali is a very good actress and there is no one like her.

Nerd
16th September 2011, 09:26 PM
Did this one release today as well?

Jeeva's VV trailer-E sagikkalai. Nandha don-aamE :lol: Liked this trailer and looks like it has been shot in my hometown Trichy :D

vithagan
16th September 2011, 11:27 PM
Did this one release today as well?

Jeeva's VV trailer-E sagikkalai. Nandha don-aamE :lol: Liked this trailer and looks like it has been shot in my hometown Trichy :D

Yes its releasing today. But no reviews yet :(

Mahen
17th September 2011, 10:35 AM
http://accesskollywood.com/moviereview-id-engeyum-eppodhum-review40.htm

Starring : Jai, Anjali, Sarva, Ananya
Direction : M Saravanan
Music : Sathya
Production : AR Murugadoss

Have you ever witnessed a dreadful accident? May god bless you not to be in one! Ever. Engeyum Eppodhum is the tale of cruel games that fate plays with the lives of poor souls. The movie is intense, so much life like and you feel like you are one of the passengers of the ill-fated buses that collide into a metal pulp leaving the passengers into a mangled mess.

But Engeyum Eppodhum is not sad and depressing in its entirety. It is the story of four youngsters, whose life is intermingled with each other’s. In effect, they are lovers. And their unfussy, uncomplicated love story marks the beginning of the movie. The movie revolves around two couples in love: Jai – Anjali, Sarvanand – Ananya.

The brilliance of characterization is one of the few aspects making director Saravanan’s expertise stand apart. He is a brilliant storyteller and the diversity he shows in the characters of his four lead actors is something that is to be seen to be believed. For instance, Jai is this diffident yet aspiring youngster who falls in love with the bold and intrepid Anjali who is a nurse. Same way, Sarvanand is your software guy and Ananya, the shy and withdrawn girl from a small town.

Having set their characters firmly, Saravanan weaves the story around them expertly. Their love, although a bit slacking when it is introduced on screen, grows on. You fall in love with the characters as though you knew them before hand. Falling in love is a gradual process here, although you get to see the spark that flies between the two. So their love and life seems much more real.

Nothing in the movie seems dramatized. Even the accident, that otherwise would have been melo-dramatized in another director’s hands, seems so raw. Saravana’s expertise also shows in weaving the tiny little tales around all the characters in the bus. The ingenuity with which he narrates the stories of each character in the bus is commendable.

Anjali’s name will do rounds in very many award functions during the end of the year. She takes your heart in her hands in the climax scene and shatters it into a million pieces. Jai, Sarvanand and Ananya have lived their roles to perfection.

The talented cinematographer Velraj and editor Kishore assisted Saravanan in delivering the movie with immense dedication. Velraj’s camera travels with the bus at its speed and make you clutch your seat as it swerves in every turning. Brilliant cinematography at its best. Thaman’s music in unobtrusive but seriously there is no need of songs in this movie.

Saravanan’s Engeyum Eppodum is a brilliant debut attempt. He has weaved a beautiful narrative of a series of tales in the movie’s main script and comes off with flying colors.
should have watched this movie :( Vandhan vendran :banghead:

Mahen
17th September 2011, 10:40 AM
sri50 Sreedhar Pillai
Engaeyum Eppothum- 3/5. Everything new about it! From characters, 2 the plot, the look. Superb performances by Anjali, Ananya, Jai & Sarva.

sri50 Sreedhar Pillai
EE- Kudos 2 dir Saravanan, 2 romantic stories set in Trichy & Chennai interweave during a bus journey leading 2 a stunning climax.

Plum
17th September 2011, 01:16 PM
"I want people to say there's no one like me".
SollittA pOchu thalaivi - unnaiya mAdhiri evaLum illai :)

balaji.mdu2009
17th September 2011, 05:54 PM
Engeyum eppodhum declared as HIT by trade sources f

vithagan
17th September 2011, 08:16 PM
Sify Verdict- Above Average (http://www.sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14979311&ctid=5&cid=2429)

balaji.mdu2009
18th September 2011, 09:57 PM
Watched d movie...almost full house and the movie is good...meaningful entertainer with message,,,, jai rocking perfomance makes d movie delight,,,,,surely worth d money and time

SuraTheLeader
18th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Watched d movie...almost full house and the movie is good...meaningful entertainer with message,,,, jai rocking perfomance makes d movie delight,,,,,surely worth d money and time

But I liked ANANYA and that new comer's episode more than JAI/ANJALI....
The college students sequence in the bus was also nice.... :)

ajaybaskar
19th September 2011, 11:04 AM
Good one. Kudos to Saravanan for a very decent maiden attempt and also to the 'Bold & Beautiful' Anjali for her stellar performance. :clap:

balaajee
19th September 2011, 03:26 PM
The movie is only upto Naalaya Iyakunar (kalaignar-tv).

Movie TAG line: AR Murugadoss invites you on a journey of a life time... A vague journey

-its my personal opinion

SoftSword
21st September 2011, 05:48 AM
watched and loved.
palasa ellaam kelappi vittuttaan...

yaaruppaa adhu saravanan... welcome to tamil film industry....
kalavaani'ku appuram edhirpaarppu illaama paatthu romba rasicha padam...

engo pudhaindha mazhaitthuliyae....
andru en mael yaen vizhundhaai....

idho paaru... indha thanni podravan kannukku oru dheerkadharsana sakthi undu....
dei machaan.. naan sathyamaa solraen... yaena naan thanni potrukkaen.....adhanaala dhaan sathyamaa solraen..
naan thanni pottutu solraenu nenaikkaadha.... thanni poatrukkavan vaaila irundhu varra vaartthai ellaam sutthamaa irukkum....

enna solla vandhaen.....
aan... sema padam ma...

sathya_1979
21st September 2011, 08:19 AM
Review of the chenchury! As Softy strongly recommended this, planning to watch.

selvamohankumar
21st September 2011, 09:58 AM
Nice movie! Neatly Presented. Small details clearly handled. Not like a first movie for the director! Awesome JOB!

Surely Anjali has more places to go! There was a gap after simran in heroines who can act as well, anjali is strong contender to that.

New Guy has done his role well.

Not suprised, but JAI has done his role well. He made an impact to a level that I had some thought abt his character even today morning after 12 hrs i watched the movie!

Good start in India for FOX studios and good start for AR murugadoss! Loved the songs also. Exactly this is how the songs roles are to be, it shouldnt be forced into movie, it should be part!

Full house the show was. Good response for comedy, emotions in the theatre! Clapped and heard some claps at the end of the movie!

///// SInce we don have a seperate thread, Please note, I watched an english movie "Warrior" which is also a wonderful movie. ppl try watching it "

arulk
21st September 2011, 02:31 PM
Nice Movie, Worth to watch. Engeyum Eppothum will be definitely a better movie of the Year.

ajaybaskar
21st September 2011, 02:38 PM
STL,

Sarvanand is not a newcomer. He has already acted in 'Kadhalna Summa Illa' with Ravikrishna.

SuraTheLeader
21st September 2011, 03:03 PM
STL,

Sarvanand is not a newcomer. He has already acted in 'Kadhalna Summa Illa' with Ravikrishna.

Oh...
then I m partly correct, newcomer to audience atleast if not to cinema... :)

interz
22nd September 2011, 02:36 PM
Engeyum Eppothum - dont watch it on the bus.

It started very slow the first 15-20 mins hardly interesting. The movie reminds me of movie like Payanam, Kathalna Summa Illai. I hate movies with sad endings normally, but the story is so realistic, it couldnt end different. I like the message that is told in the movie.

The real hero of the movie is the story, all characters played their parts well, no one is outshining each others.

Editing, camera, graphics, are superb, the accident sequence is extraordinary.
BGM is very good, and songs super, Satya is worth every penny.

Is the director really a debutant? I dont believe it. Except the slow introduction, everything else is really good. I hope he gets many projects in future.

ajaybaskar
22nd September 2011, 02:54 PM
I think EE was his second album. First was Sevarkodi. Hub pundits, confirm..

19thmay
22nd September 2011, 02:57 PM
STL,

Ippdi oru padam-a? Adhuvum Ravikrishna-voda double hero subject-a? :lol2:

ajaybaskar
22nd September 2011, 03:02 PM
That film was reasonably good,Sri. It's original was directed by 'Vaanam' director Krish.

littlemaster1982
22nd September 2011, 03:37 PM

Yes .

VJerry
22nd September 2011, 03:38 PM
Yes, Sevarkodi was his first album.. EE is second...

Anban
22nd September 2011, 11:11 PM
seriously, whats wrong with people here .. this movie is HORRRRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!

totally pointless..

Director Saravanan sir,

romba vegamaa ottunaa saavomnu engalukku eppovo theriyum sir..

raghavendran
23rd September 2011, 08:15 AM
Anbar
:rotfl2:...hubla pathutu nalla irukkumnu ungakitta sonnadhuku feel panren..

BM
23rd September 2011, 08:24 AM
romba vegamaa ottunaa saavomnu engalukku eppovo theriyum sir..

Intha concept'a TR "Monisha En Monalisa" la use panna maathiri nyaabagam :think:

Scale
23rd September 2011, 10:33 AM

Sevarkodi isn't released yet I believe so this could be considered as his debut w.r. to BGM.

Scale
23rd September 2011, 10:35 AM
:oops: Interz was asking about the director

balaajee
23rd September 2011, 10:53 AM
ஆனந்த விகடன் - 50 marks!

Anban
23rd September 2011, 03:16 PM
And bgm / songs were very bad ... Performances were ok .. Thats it .. Graphics good but the censor board idiots shouldn't have allowed many graphic visuals ...

ajaybaskar
23rd September 2011, 03:17 PM
Any idea on Ananda Vikatan's mark for Vandhaan Vendraan? :lol2:

vithagan
23rd September 2011, 07:40 PM
Box Office

Engeyum Eppodhum (http://www.moviecrow.com/movie/358/engeyum-eppodhum?src=mainboxoffice)
Multiplex Hit
63%

New term : Multiplex Hit :)

http://www.moviecrow.com/movies?src=cbo_more#boxoffice

vithagan
23rd September 2011, 07:49 PM
எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்

காதலும் விபத்தும் 'எங்கேயும் எப்போ தும்’ நிகழலாம்!
எதிர்பாராத கணத்தில் நிகழும் ஒரு விபத்து, சிலரின் வாழ்க்கையை எப்படியெல்லாம் சிதைத்துக் குலைக் கிறது என்பதைச் சொல்லும் படம். இந்த இழப்பும் துயரமும் நம்மில் யாருக்கும் 'எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்’ நடக்கும் என்பதை அழுத்தமாகச் சொல்லி அதிரவைத்ததில், அறிமுக இயக்குநர் சரவணனுக்கு அடிக்கலாம் ஒரு வெல்கம் சல்யூட்!
சென்னையில் இருந்து திருச்சி செல்லும் பேருந்தில் அனன்யா. ஒரு நாள் சிநேகிதத்தில் காதல் பூத்த காதலனைத் தேடிக் கண்டுபிடிக்க முடியாமல் தன் ஊருக்கே திரும்புகிறார். காதலன் சர்வாவோ (அறிமுகம்) அனன்யாவைத் திருச்சியில் தேடிக் கிடைக்காமல், சென்னை செல்லும் பேருந்தில் திரும்புகிறார். அதே பேருந் தில் காதலி அஞ்சலியுடன் பயணிக் கிறார் ஜெய். இவர்களோடு இன்னும் விதவிதமான பயணிகள். இந்த இரண்டு பேருந்துகளும் வழியில் மோதி விபத்துக்குள்ளாக, பயணிகளின் வாழ்க்கை என்ன ஆனது என்பது க்ளைமாக்ஸ்.

http://www.vikatan.com/av/2011/09/mjcyod/images/p8.jpg
ஒரு விபத்தை இவ்வளவு விலாவாரியாக இதற்கு முன் தமிழ் சினிமாவில் பார்த்தது இல்லை. சினிமா சென்டிமென்ட்டுகளைத் தாண்டி படத்தின் முதல் காட்சியே பதற அடிக்கிற விபத்து. க்ளைமாக்ஸுக்கான விபத்தை முதலிலேயே சொல்லிவிட்ட பிறகும் கொஞ்ச மும் விறுவிறுப்பு குறையாமல் பயணிக்கும் திரைக்கதை படத்தின் மிகப் பெரிய பலம்!
இரண்டு சுவாரஸ்யமான காதல்கள், அதன் உள்ளே ஊடுருவும் பேருந்து விபத்து. இந்த ஒற்றை வரிக் கதையை அழகான திரைக்கதை ஆக்கியதில் இஞ்ச் இஞ்ச்சாக மிளிர்கிறது இயக்குநரின் உழைப்பு.
காதலர்கள் நால்வரில் நச் இச்எனக் கவர்பவர் அஞ்சலி. படபட தடதடவென அவர் ஜெய்யை டீல் பண்ணுகிற அழகுக்கே பெரிய ட்ரீட் கொடுக்கலாம். வேலைக்கு ஆள் எடுப்பதுபோல அனைத்துக் கட்ட சோதனைகளும் முடிந்த பிறகு, போனால் போகிறது தொனி யில் ''ஐ லவ் யூ'' என்று சொல்லும் தோரணையாகட்டும், ''நீ கல்யா ணத்துக்கு அப்புறம் கட்டிக்கோ... நான் இப்பவே கட்டிக்கிறேன்'' என்று ஜெய்யை இறுக்கிக்கொள்ளும் ஆளுமையாகட்டும், வெடிக்கும் விம்மலையும் கண்ணீரையும் கட்டுப்படுத்திக்கொண்டு, இறுதிக் காட்சியில் டாக்டரிடம் கலங்குவது ஆகட்டும்... பொண்ணு என்னமா நடிக்குது?!
'சுப்ரமணியபுர’த்துக்குப் பிறகு ரசிக்கவைக்கிறார் ஜெய். திருச்சி மொட்டை மாடி பேச்சுலராகக் கூச்சமும் சங்கோஜமுமாக ஊர்ப் பையனைக் கண் முன் நிறுத்துகிறார். வீட்டுக்குள் நின்று கொண்டே தூரத்து மொட்டை மாடியில் அஞ்சலியைப் பார்த்துக் கையாட்டுவது, அஞ்சலி அணியும் நிறத்தில் சட்டை அணிவது, ''யோவ்... யோவ்... காபி ஆறிப் போச்சு'' என்று காபி ஷாப்பில் பொருமுவது, அஞ்சலி கோபப்படச் சொல்ல, மிகவும் முயற்சித்து ''வர மாட்டேங்குதுங்க'' என்று வழிவது எனக் கில்லி பெர்ஃபார்மன்ஸ்!
http://www.vikatan.com/av/2011/09/mjcyod/images/p8a.jpgஅனன்யா - சர்வா காதல் ஒரு நாளில் பூக்கும் அழகான ஹைக்கூ. செல்போன்கூட இல்லாமல் சென்னை வரும் கிராமத்துப் பெண் அனன்யா வுக்கு, வழிகாட்டி உதவ வரும் சர்வாவுடன் படிப்படி யாக மலரும் அன்பில் நெகிழ் வும் மகிழ்வுமான சுவாரஸ்ய அனுபவங்கள் ஏகம்!
அக்கா தடதடவென முகவரி சொல்ல, திருதிருப்பதும்... ஹோட்டல் தட்டில் முகம் பார்த்து பொட்டு திருத்துவதும், பேருந்தில் சர்வா அருகில் உட்கார எழுந்துவரும் நேரத்தில் நிறுத்தம் வந்துவிட, கண்களில் ஏமாற்றத்தைப் பிரதிபலிப்பதுமாக குட்டிச் சுட்டி எக்ஸ்பிரஷன்களால் மனதைக் கொள்ளைகொள்கிறார்.
வேலையை விட்டுவிட்டு, ஒரு சந்தேகப் பேர்வழியோடு அலைய வேண்டி இருக் கிறதே என்று முதலில் எரிச்சல் அடைந் தாலும், பின்பு அனன்யாவின் வெகுளித் தனத்தில் இம்ப்ரெஸ் ஆகும் இடங்களில் சென்னை இளைஞனாக இயல்பாக ஈர்க்கிறார் சர்வா. விபத்தில் சிக்கி ஐ.சி.யூ-வில் இருக்கும் அனன்யாவிடம், ''என் லவ்வைச் சொல்ற நேரத்தைப் பார்த்தியா?'' என்று கலங்கித் ததும்பும் இடம் மென்சோகக் கவிதை!
சென்னையோ, திருச்சியோ, நெடுஞ்சாலையோ அந்தந்த இடங்களிலேயே உலவும் உணர்வைக் கொடுத்திருக்கிறது இயக்குநர் சரவணன், ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் வேல்ராஜ், எடிட்டர் கிஷோரின் கூட்டணி.
அனன்யாவின் அக்கா, ஒரு பேருந்துப் பயணத்தில் செல்போன் நம்பர் பரிமாறி சிநேகிதக் காதல்கொள்ளும் ஜோடி, துபாய் வேலையை விட்டுவிட்டு முதன் முதலாகத் தன் குழந்தையைப் பார்க்க விரையும் அன்பான அப்பா, புது மனைவியைப் பிரிய மனம் இல்லாமல் தவிக்கும் கணவன், பஸ்ஸுக்குள் அங்கும் இங்கும் அலைந்து லூட்டி அடிக்கும் சுட்டிக் குழந்தை என சின்னச் சின்ன கேரக்டர்களிலும் சுவாரஸ் யம் புதைத்து இருக்கிறார்கள்.
''உன்கிட்ட சொன்னது வழி... என்கிட்ட சொன்னது அட்ரஸ்'', ''எனக்கு ஏட்டுனா... உங்களுக்கு மட்டும் அவர் டி.ஐ.ஜி-யா?'', ''இனி சென்னைன்னாலே, உனக்கு அவன்தானே ஞாபகத்துக்கு வருவான்'' என வசனங்கள் எளிமையும் இனிமை யுமான க்ரீட்டிங் கார்டு ஈர்ப்பு!
கதையுடன் பயணித்து நம்மையும் உற்சாகம் தொற்றிக்கொள்ளவைக்கிறது சத்யாவின் இசை. 'சொட்டச் சொட்ட’, 'கோவிந்தா..’, 'உன் பேரே தெரியாதே’ பாடல்கள் உதட்டில் ஒட்டிக்கொள்ளும் ரகம். படபடப்பும் தடதடப்புமான ஒரு பயணத்தை, வெகு இயல்பான மக்கள் கூட்டத்தை அப்படியே அள்ளி அடைத்து காட்சிக்கு வைத்திருக்கும் வேல்ராஜின் கேமராவுக்கு ஆகப் பெரிய சபாஷ்.
படத்தின் இறுதியில் வரும் ''அப்பா ப்ளீஸ், வேகமாப் போகாதீங்க'' என்கிற சிறுமியின் குரல் ஓட்டுநர்கள் மனதில் எதிரொலித்தாலே, 'எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்’ நிகழும் விபத்துகளின் எண்ணிக்கை ஏகமாகக் குறையும்!

interz
23rd September 2011, 09:05 PM
:oops: Interz was asking about the director

My bad, I edited later on. I aready heard Sevarkodi... but Engeyum Eppothum songs are better compared to Sevarkodi songs.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
24th September 2011, 11:12 PM
Nice Film... Excellent Editing and Stellar Performances... Will give it 4/5.... Songs r nice... Lead Pairs r lovable to watch... Nice Msg !!!

vithagan
25th September 2011, 10:05 AM
Worth watching!!

Sarvanan, Kishore, Velraj :bow:

Whats wrong with people who bashing this movie... movie is AWESOME!!!!

Sila arivalingalukku vegaama pona saavoemnu theriyumaam.. appuram edhukku accidents nadakudhu??..

Indha padatha paarthuttu atleast oru driver thannoda rash driving practice maathinaarna adhuve indha padathukku kidaicha miga periya appreciation.

Climax is so touching.. !!

Pala murai paarthu enjoy panra padam illa.. oru murai paarthaalum manasula nikkara padam!!

AravindMano
25th September 2011, 11:45 AM
The setpiece - if I can call it that way - is so badly woven into the story and milked beyond limits for tears and thus so very tiring. Cliches about small town people is very irritating as well. A few genuine laughs, likeable lead actors and few interesting ideas. But, so much praise, seriously?

Anjali needs more and better films. Good ferformance, excluding the climax where she almost screams for the nesttu award.

The number of Raja songs used in this film outnumbers the number of original songs of the film. STOP IT NOW, young directors. #kthxbai

vithagan
25th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Its worth a praise.. atleast for the following reasons

As a debutant director saravanan exceeded the expectations.
No heroism.
No punch dialogues..
No duet songs in switzerland, Newzeland etc
No kuthu song..

I haven't felt bored even a single moment.. but Sila edathula emotions konjam thookal.

Anban
25th September 2011, 12:26 PM

No heroism.
No punch dialogues..
No kuthu song..

That alone doesn't make it good.. There is no content here ... It would be a bad even for a short film ..

A.ANAND
25th September 2011, 12:29 PM

No heroism.
No punch dialogues..
No kuthu song..

kekka nalla-than irukku but padam javvu mittaya,illa nachus-sa?

vithagan
25th September 2011, 12:33 PM
Javvu ellam illeeng.. nachunnu dhaan irukku. Neenga dhaan decide panannum paarkardha vendaamannu ;)

A.ANAND
25th September 2011, 12:49 PM
thank u vitagan sir!anyway ungga avatar photo pullarips!

19thmay
25th September 2011, 04:16 PM
Watched it, Ok! Movie is just 2 hours out of which around 1 hour is boring. Both pair were outstanding, Anjali, Ananya, Jai, Sharvanand :clap:

Good and mokkai on parts...

Arragesh
25th September 2011, 04:22 PM
Watched it today......very good movie with good message.....but climax thaan romba gory type otherwise enjoyed the whole movie

balaajee
26th September 2011, 11:52 AM
Worth watching!!
Sila arivalingalukku vegaama pona saavoemnu theriyumaam.. appuram edhukku accidents nadakudhu??..

The accident in movie takes place basically because of a yellow color plastic sheet which covers one of the bus driver's front view.

vithagan
26th September 2011, 05:05 PM
The accident in movie takes place basically because of a yellow color plastic sheet which covers one of the bus driver's front view.

True, but adhu mattume reason'nu sollida mudiyadhu. Controlled speed'la vandhirundha accident avoid pannirundhirukka mudiyum.

vithagan
27th September 2011, 02:11 AM
Madhan's review on Engeyum Eppodhum

http://www.tubetamil.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0066bd12563b9abddb59

Totally agree with all points he mentioned including the negatives.

ARM ippellam konjam overa pesaraapla.. Enga poi mudiya pogudhoe :(

interz
27th September 2011, 02:36 AM
Man, they seem to use the horns all the time... or just in movies?

Even though yellow sheet incident makes sense...the drunk driver must have been in total control driving before... or what?...

Nerd
27th September 2011, 06:46 AM
The number of Raja songs used in this film outnumbers the number of original songs of the film. STOP IT NOW, young directors. #kthxbai
Why would you say that?! One of the main reasons I watch these new wave / debutante / small town / films.

AravindMano
27th September 2011, 08:51 AM
It's going overboard Nerd. In this film, first 15 minutes 4 Raja songs - just like that, for no reason. Heroine waits at bus stop and in radio you keep hearing Raja songs. And young girl young boy look at each other - cue for a popular Raja song - why?! Subramaniapuram was a different matter altogether - the film was set in that period. maththavanga ellAm yEn paNraangannu therila. Spoof-a tribute-a oru ezhavum puriyala, I think they just do it for the sake of it.

I would be the first person to appreciate if they use it genuinely, nammakku enna kasakkavA pOgudhu :D

vithagan
27th September 2011, 01:11 PM
Spoof-a tribute-a oru ezhavum puriyala, I think they just do it for the sake of it.
Spoof maadhiri theriyala but somberithanam.. Namma aalu endha vagaiyaana situationkum suit aagara songs potirukaaru, so ivanga velai easy aagidhu :)

But its kinda refreshing to hear the songs they played ;) Ennai thottu, Putham pudhu kaalai, Maankuyile..etc. Remix panni kolradha vida idhu konjam paravayilla..

RC
29th September 2011, 08:24 PM
எங்கேயும் எப்போதும் நல்லது செய்தது சென்னை! - nanRi vikatan

கல்லூரி மாணவன்போல இருக்கிறார் எம்.சரவணன். 'எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்’ பட இயக்குநர்! அறையில் மலர்ந்துகிடக்கின்றன பொக்கே குவியல்கள். பதற்றமும் சலனமும் இல்லாத நிதானத்துடன் பேசத் துவங்குகிறார்.
''சினிமாவுக்கு முன்னே பின்னே சம்பந்தம் இல்லாத குடும்பம் எங்களுடை யது. நாமக்கல்லுக்குப் பக்கத்தில் இருக்கிற வரகூர்தான் என் கிராமம். விவசாயம்தான் தொழில். அரசுக் கல்லூரியில் பி.எஸ்சி. பாட்டனி படிச்சேன். ரிசல்ட்டுக்குக்கூடக் காத்திருக்கலை. சென்னைக்கு வந்துட் டேன். வீட்ல அம்மாவுக்கு எதுவும் தெரியாது. 'அசிஸ்டென்ட் டைரக்டர்னு ஒரு போஸ்ட்டுக்கு முயற்சி பண்றேன்’னு சொல்லிட்டு வந்துட்டேன். அக்காவுக்கு மட்டும் தெரியும். 'நம்பிக்கை இருந்தா போயிட்டு வா தம்பி’னு அனுப்பி வெச்சாங்க. எந்தக் கஷ்டமும் படலை.
http://www.vikatan.com/av/2011/10/ywvlnj/images/p36.jpgசினிமாவுக்கு வந்தால், சென்னை யில் எல்லோருக்கும் ஒரு பெரிய கதை இருக்கும். எனக்கு மலர்ப் படுக்கையில் நடந்த மாதிரி நிறைய சந்தோஷங்கள் நினைவுக்கு வருது. நான் பார்த்தது, பழகினது எல்லாம் நல்ல நல்ல மனுஷங்க. சென்னைன்னா யாரும் யார் மேலயும் அக்கறைப்பட மாட்டாங் கனு சொல்வாங்க. ஆனா, எனக்குக் கிடைச்சது எல்லாமே நல்ல அனுபவம். என் நண்பர் ஜெகன் ஒருத்தரைக் காண்பிச்சு, 'இவர் பெரிய ஆளா வருவார். இவர்கிட்ட அறிமுகம் ஆகிக்கோ’னு சொன்னார். அவருக்கு வணக்கம் போட்டு வெச்சேன். அந்தச் சமயம் அவர் படம்கூடப் பண்ணலை. அப்புறம் 'தீனா’னு அஜீத்தை வெச்சுப் படம் பண்ண ஆரம்பிச்ச அவர்தான் முருகதாஸ் சார். அவர்கிட்ட கஜினி வரை இருந்தேன். வெளியே வந்த பிறகு, நிறைய முயற்சிகள் பண்ணிட்டே இருந்தேன்!
திடீர்னு ஃபாக்ஸ் நிறுவனத்தோடு இணைஞ்சு சார் படம் தயாரிக்கப் போறதா செய்திகள். உடனே, ஓடிப்http://www.vikatan.com/av/2011/10/ywvlnj/images/p36a.jpg போய் சார்கிட்ட கதை சொன்னேன். 'இது உன் லைஃப் மட்டும் இல்லை. என் லைஃபும் கலந்திருக்கு. இந்தப் படம் ஜெயிச்சா, இன்னும் படம் எடுப்பேன். இல்லாட்டி போதும்னு தயாரிப்புக்கு மூட்டை கட்டிடுவேன்’னு சொன்னார். 'பக்’குனு இருந்துச்சு. தானா பொறுப்பு வந்தது.
டைரக்டர் ஆனதும் அம்மாவுக்கு போன் பண்ணி, டைரக்டர் ஆகிட்டேன்னு சொன்னேன். 'அந்த வேலைக்குத்தானே போனே... அதுல என்ன ஆச்சர்யம்’னு சாதாரணமா சொன்னாங்க. அம்மாவுக்கு அதுவும் ஒரு வேலைதான்.
'உன்னால முடியும்’னு நம்பிக்கை தந்தது, 'சொன்னதைவிட மேலே போயிருக்கே’னு மனசுவிட்டுப் பாராட்டினது, என்னை இந்த அளவுக்கு ஆளாக்கினது எல்லாம் முருகதாஸ் சார்தான். இந்த வெற்றியில் எனக்குக் கிடைத்த ஒரே மகிழ்ச்சி, அவர்நம்பிக்கையை ஜெயிக்கவெச்சேன்கிறதுதான்.
'ரொம்ப சிம்பிள் படம். ஆனா, நிறைய 'செய்திகள் சொல்லுது’னு வரிசையா போன். அடுத்து, லிங்கு சாமிக்காக ஆக்ஷன் படம் பண்றேன்
புது நம்பர்ல இருந்து '..... சார் பேசணும்’னு போன். 'சார் யார்’னு புரியலை எனக்கு. 'நான் சூர்யா’னு சத்தமா சொல்லிட்டு, பின் சன்ன மான குரலில் 'நேத்து பார்த்தேன். சூப்பர். அருமையான பிரசன்டேஷன். அதுதான் முக்கியம். அது உங்களுக்குப் பரிசா கிடைச்சிருக்கு. இந்த வெற்றியும் முக்கியம்தான். ஆனா, அடுத்த படத்துக்கு இன்னும் கவனம் தேவை’னு பிரியமா சொல்லிட்டு வைக்கிறார்.
http://www.vikatan.com/av/2011/10/ywvlnj/images/p36b.jpgஎல்லோரும் கேட்கிறது ஒண்ணே ஒண்ணுதான். 'காதல் காட்சிகளில் நிறைய டீடெயில் இருக்கே... என்னப்பா... என்ன விசேஷம்’னு கேட்கிறாங்க. அப்படிலாம் எதுவும் இல்லைங்க. காதல் இல்லாதவங்கதான் காதலைப் பத்தி நிறைய நினைப்பாங்க. பேசுவாங்க. அப்படித்தான் நானும். வீட்ல பொண்ணு பார்க்கிறாங்க. எப்படி வேணும்னு கேட்டாங்க. கொஞ்சம் நிறமா இருக்கணும். பாந்தமான அழகு, சிரிச்ச முகம். அம்மாவை அரவணைச்சுக் கணும். என்னைவிட உயரம் வேண்டாம்னு அடுக்கிட்டே போனேன். 'இப்படிலாம் வேணும்னு ஆர்டர் கொடுத் துச் செய்ய முடியாது. நீயே அப்படி ஒரு நல்ல பொண் ணாப் பார்த்துக் காதலிச் சுக்கோ’னு சொன்னாங்க. ஆனா, அதுக்கெல்லாம் நேரம் இல்லை சார். அப்பா, அம்மா பார்த்து வைக்கிற பொண் ணைத்தான் கல்யாணம் கட்டிக்கப் போறேன்!''

ajaybaskar
30th September 2011, 11:12 AM
Aal pakkuradhukku nallave irukkaar. Nadigar aayiduvaaro?

Sarna
30th September 2011, 11:50 AM
in radio you keep hearing Raja songs.

ippa radio'la adhigama raajaa songs dhaan play panraanga.... and most of the tele-callers, sms-requesters, facebook-requesters ellaame either Raaja's songs or recent haris songs dhaan kEkkuraanga.... so this trend is inline with the current scenario :)

HonestRaj
30th September 2011, 10:38 PM
most of the typical town bus music system's in TN prefers to play Raaja songs.. thanks to te drivers & conductors... not to mention about the mini bus.. i loved those days travelling by mini bus to my college.. even if i had govt town bus i preffered mini bus travel then.. that too after 9 pm.. travelling with Raaja's songs.. its ultimate experience

selvamohankumar
30th September 2011, 11:23 PM
ANd speaking about the songs! I remembered a fine detail(which seem for me)handled well in the movie:

When there was scene which involves showing the incidents in both the buses, in the private bus new songs will be played and in the SETC govt. bus old illayaraja's songs will be played!

Small details like this in the movie impressed me!

NOV
5th October 2011, 07:39 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

certainly a contenter for BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!

A movie where the story is the Hero... Jai excelled in the role of a submissive boyfriend while Anjali was perfect as the dominant girlfriend. Songs were excellent and fitted to the story pefectly. The other pair of Sharavan and Ananya was really good. The first pair was fun while we felt sympathy for the 2nd pair.

No separate comedy track, no unnecessry dishoom dishoom.
Really a leaf from the page of life.

Engeyum Eppothum brings a breathe of life into Tamizh filmdom. DO NOT MISS!

NOV
5th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Dreamt of the movie last night ... such was the impact :shock:

My heartfelt congrats to the director and the art director.... ini thamizh cinema pudhu mugangal kaiyila thaan... :thumbsup:

Am not satisfied of one time watch :sigh2:

littlemaster1982
5th October 2011, 08:39 PM
This guy already directed a film in Telugu, which was terrible to say the least. Padam flop aandhala veliya solla mattengirapla :lol: Good to see the improvement :thumbsup:

Balaji.r
5th October 2011, 10:13 PM
which film was it?

littlemaster1982
5th October 2011, 10:34 PM
Ganesh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh_Just_Ganesh).

selvamohankumar
5th October 2011, 10:42 PM
Dreamt of the movie last night ... such was the impact :shock:

My heartfelt congrats to the director and the art director.... ini thamizh cinema pudhu mugangal kaiyila thaan... :thumbsup:

Am not satisfied of one time watch :sigh2:

+ 1 so true

Balaji.r
5th October 2011, 10:46 PM
Ganesh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh_Just_Ganesh).

Thanks. Never heard of this film.

littlemaster1982
5th October 2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks. Never heard of this film.

I watched this film recently, because I loved the songs when the album released. Later realised this is the same guy who is behind EE.

littlemaster1982
5th October 2011, 10:50 PM
An interesting anecdote (http://www.tamilpaper.net/?p=1462) about this director,

ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாசிடம் அவரது முதல் படமான தினாவில் இருந்தே பணியாற்றி வருகிறார் சரவணன். தற்போது அவர் இயக்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் ஏழாம் அறிவு படத்திலும் சரவணன்தான் இணை இயக்குனர். முருகதாசின் ரமணா மிகப்பெரிய வெற்றிப்படம் என்பதும், மாஸ் ஹீரோவான விஜயகாந்த்தை அவரது ரசிகர்களுக்காக எவ்வித காம்ப்ரமைசும் செய்து கொள்ளாமல் க்ளைமாக்சில் கொன்றுவிடுகிற அளவுக்கு வலுவான டைரக்டராக முருகதாஸ் இருந்தார் என்பதும் நாம் அறிந்த விஷயம்தான். அந்தப் படத்தில் முக்கியமான கேரக்டரில் சிங் ஒருவர் நடித்திருப்பார்.

இந்த சிங் கேரக்டரில் நடிக்க நல்ல நடிகரை தேடிக் கொண்டிருந்தார் முருகதாஸ். அவர் புதியவராக இருந்தால் இன்னும் நன்றாக இருக்கும் என்பது அவரது விருப்பம். ஆனால் முருகதாஸ் நினைத்த மாதிரி ஒருவரும் அமையவில்லை இந்த கேரக்டரில் நடிக்க. கிட்டதட்ட மாதக்கணக்கில் இந்த தேடுதல் முயற்சி தொடர்ந்தது. ஆனால் தன் முயற்சியில் தோல்விதான் கிட்டியது தாசுக்கு. ஒரு கட்டத்தில் சோர்ந்து போன அவர், படப்பிடிப்பில் கண்ணில் தென்பட்ட ஒரு ஜூனியர் ஆர்ட்டிஸ்டுக்கு தாடியை ஒட்ட வைத்து சிங் ஆக்கிவிட வேண்டியதுதான் என்ற முடிவுக்கு வந்தார். அந்த நேரத்தில்தான் சரவணனின் ஒரு வார்த்தை முருகதாசை நிலை குலைய வைத்தது.

சார். இந்த ஆளுக்கு நீங்க அந்த கேரக்டரை கொடுத்திங்கன்னா அந்த கேரக்டரே நாசமாயிரும். நீங்க இப்போ செய்யுற வேலை நடந்து போக அலுப்பு பட்டுக்கிட்டு சித்தப்பா வீட்ல துங்குன மாதிரி இருக்கு என்று முகத்தில் அடித்தாற்போல சொன்னார். இப்படி ஒரு உதவி இயக்குனர் சொன்ன பிறகு பிடிவாதமாக இருக்க முருகதாஸ் என்ன, முரட்டு ஆசாமியா? சரிப்பா. நீ சொன்ன மாதிரியே அந்த கேரக்டருக்கு இன்னும் கொஞ்ச நாள் ஆளைத் தேடுவோம் என்றார். எப்படியோ பஞ்சாபிலிருந்தே ஒருவரைக் கொண்டு வந்து நடிக்க வைக்க, படத்தில் அந்த கேரக்டர் தனியாகப் பாராட்டப்பட்டது பலராலும்.

நாம் சொல்வதை ஏற்றுக் கொள்கிறாரோ, இல்லையோ. சொல்ல வேண்டியதைச் சொல்லிவிடுவோம். அதனால் என்ன ஆனாலும் சரி என்று நினைக்கிறவர்தான் உண்மையான உதவி இயக்குனராக இருக்க முடியும். இதே சரவணன் முருகதாசின் கஜினி படத்திலும் ஒரு கருத்தைச் சொன்னார். ஆனால் அதை ஏற்றுக் கொள்ளாத டைரக்டர், பின்பு இதே கதையை இந்தியில் எடுக்கும்போது சரவணன் சொன்ன விஷயத்தைத்தான் செய்தார்.

கஜினி படத்தில் எப்படி சூர்யாவுக்கு இரண்டு வேடங்கள் போல ஒரு தோற்றத்தை ஏற்படுத்தினோமோ, அதே மாதிரி அப்படத்தில் நடிக்கும் வில்லனையும் இரண்டு வேடங்களில் நடிக்க வைக்க வேண்டும் என்று விரும்பினார் முருகதாஸ். பொதுவாக வில்லன்களை இரண்டு வேடங்களில் யாரும் நடிக்க வைத்தது இல்லை. தமது எண்ணம் புதுசாக இருக்கும், மற்றவர்களால் பாராட்டப்படும் என்று நினைத்தார் முருகதாஸ். ஆனால் சரவணன், சார் இது சரிப்பட்டு வராது, வேண்டாம் என்றார். பிடிவாதமாக தான் நினைத்ததைத்தான் செய்தார் முருகதாஸ். ஆனால் ரசிகர்களின் கருத்தும், பத்திரிகைகளின் விமர்சனங்களும் சரவணன் சொன்னதைத்தான் பிரதிபலித்தன.

இந்தியில் அமீர்கான் நடிக்க, கஜினியை ரீமேக் செய்த முருகதாஸ் தமிழில் செய்த இந்தத் தப்பைத் திருத்திக் கொண்டார் என்பது சுவாரஸ்யமான ஒரு விஷயம்.

Balaji.r
5th October 2011, 10:51 PM
Even the director of Sachein debuted in telugu and was a flop, right?

Roshan
5th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Watched it, Ok! Movie is just 2 hours out of which around 1 hour is boring. Both pair were outstanding, Anjali, Ananya, Jai, Sharvanand :clap:

Good and mokkai on parts...

Oh :( I had a mild interest to watch this movie after seeing some programs on TV but idha paarthathum iruntha konja interest'la paathi pOyiduchu.. Seri TV'la vanthaa paathukalaam

littlemaster1982
5th October 2011, 11:01 PM
Even the director of Sachein debuted in telugu and was a flop, right?

I'm not sure. I think Sachein is his first film. He also did a film called "Aaniver".

Balaji.r
5th October 2011, 11:03 PM
I'm not sure. I think Sachein is his first film. He also did a film called "Aaniver".

Nope, he did a movie before sachein. Aaniver had limited release or was it dvd release in TN?

littlemaster1982
5th October 2011, 11:09 PM
Nope, he did a movie before sachein. Aaniver had limited release or was it dvd release in TN?

Film festival release, I guess. I searched for John Mahendran's movies, but couldn't find any telugu ones.

NOV
6th October 2011, 06:04 AM
Thanks Senthil.
I am getting more and more impressed with the newcomers. Next to watch out for is Aravan.

Balaji.r
6th October 2011, 06:48 PM
Film festival release, I guess. I searched for John Mahendran's movies, but couldn't find any telugu ones.

During sachein release there was a news article which said he directed a telugu movie as well. Even i searched with John or John mahendran, not able to find though.

MADDY
10th October 2011, 09:43 AM
terrible movie

death is painful and untimely death is all the more devastating - we all know that director, neenga enna solla varreenga?? and oh my god, the last minute "machan, inime vandi gavanathoda oettuven" dialogues - where did it come from? director didnt give a hint that it was a message movie and suddenly ends it as a message movie, so incongrous with the tone of the movie......

jai, anjali relationship was so flat, it was as if, director wrote it to fill in some space - the other pair looked cute till 15 mins but the "fear" factor was milked too much, it became irritating.........cliches thrown all over - jai asking for masala dosa in barista ellam "idhellam rangeela-vulaye paathuttom" effect.......terrible indeed

Anban
10th October 2011, 11:09 AM
terrible movie

death is painful and untimely death is all the more devastating - we all know that director, neenga enna solla varreenga?? and oh my god, the last minute "machan, inime vandi gavanathoda oettuven" dialogues - where did it come from? director didnt give a hint that it was a message movie and suddenly ends it as a message movie, so incongrous with the tone of the movie......

jai, anjali relationship was so flat, it was as if, director wrote it to fill in some space - the other pair looked cute till 15 mins but the "fear" factor was milked too much, it became irritating.........cliches thrown all over - jai asking for masala dosa in barista ellam "idhellam rangeela-vulaye paathuttom" effect.......terrible indeed

:clap:

Sarna
10th October 2011, 11:10 AM
jai asking for masala dosa in barista ellam "idhellam rangeela-vulaye paathuttom" effect.......terrible indeed

tv'la indha scene paathen.... he will talk something like this "cold coffee yEn sooda illa, coffee naale soodaa dhaana irukkanum" .....rangeela time'la indha maadhiri kelvi ellaam ok.... but indha kaalathula ?

balaajee
10th October 2011, 03:19 PM
terrible movie

I too felt the same way, but rest of the world says its Best, Watchable, Messageful, Moralful, Romantic, Never told/untold,Educative....................!

Roshan
10th October 2011, 03:26 PM
The few 'Anjali' scences which I saw on TV put me off quite a bit. The typical (and slightly extended version of) Angadi Theru Anjali.

P_R
10th October 2011, 03:46 PM
Anjali-yai stereotype paNNittAinga-nnu trailer-la silapala scenes paarthadhum therinjirch.
oru piRavi kalaigniyai...

Anban
10th October 2011, 04:27 PM
appaadaa.. i have found 2 guys in this hub who agree with me .. kuthu paattu.. "mass" scene, intro song - punch dialogues, fights .. ithellaam illaattinaa mattum padam nalla padam aayidaathu.. this is a totally pointless movie. they cud have made this as a simple love story .. atha vittutu, uyira eduthuttaanunga..
I too felt the same way, but rest of the world says its Best, Watchable, Messageful, Moralful, Romantic, Never told/untold,Educative....................!

Siv.S
10th October 2011, 05:07 PM
Even the louu scenes of Anjali,Jai were pointless to me(TM vanthu louue -ye pointlessnparu athu vera topic), avanga scenes-la sema boring mattum araivekkadu type scenes.. the other pair scenes were somewhat good..

Nerd
10th October 2011, 05:16 PM
tv'la indha scene paathen.... he will talk something like this "cold coffee yEn sooda illa, coffee naale soodaa dhaana irukkanum" .....rangeela time'la indha maadhiri kelvi ellaam ok.... but indha kaalathula ?Sarna, neengalumaa? Idhellaam IT makkaLukku mattumE therinja oru idhu. Still there are several small town, non-IT people who have never been to a kaapikkadai and vast majority of them wudnt have heard about kaappikkadai. Don't know what Jai's character is.

Anjali pappa unyielding, Jai submissive apdeenu padichEnE.. Adhula enna stereotype? An'gauditheru-la apdi onniyum irukkaadhe... But she has put on so much weight, over sarakku pola..

ajaybaskar
10th October 2011, 06:18 PM
Ippothaan gummnu irukkaanga..

lord_labakudoss
10th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Sarna, neengalumaa? Idhellaam IT makkaLukku mattumE therinja oru idhu. Still there are several small town, non-IT people who have never been to a kaapikkadai and vast majority of them wudnt have heard about kaappikkadai. Don't know what Jai's character is.

Anjali pappa unyielding, Jai submissive apdeenu padichEnE.. Adhula enna stereotype? An'gauditheru-la apdi onniyum irukkaadhe...
+1 - Same questions here...

But she has put on so much weight, over sarakku pola..
2 weeks back, on 'Athu Ithu Ethu', she looked quite good - not overweight at all
-LL

vithagan
10th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Orediya edhirppu alai adikudhu indha padathu mela..??

Terrible'nu solra alavukku indha padam avlo moesama??? Over hypea paarthuttu.. appadi enna kizhichi irukanungannu "nakkheerar"a ulla yethikittu pona.. kandippa teribblea dhaan irukkum..

Its a feel good entertainer.. indha padatha Hit aakina makkalukku :bow:

vithagan
10th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Engeyum Eppodhum: The secret of success!

http://tamil.galatta.com/control/admin/image/109201115835AMengeyun-epoodhum2.jpg

Engeyum Eppodhum, produced jointly by Hollywood's prominent production house Fox Studios and director A.R. Murugadoss, has emerged as the surprise winner. The film, directed by Murugadoss' longtime associate Saravanan, has impressed the audience and critics alike. Jai, Sharvanand, Anjali and Ananya play the lead roles. Reportedly the film has grossed Rs. 7 crores in the first 10 days and has been declared a superhit by the trade. It is expected to complete at least 100 days at the box office.

Engeyum Eppodhum is a romantic flick that narrates two love stories simultaneously. But what has made the film so special? Perfect casting! Each and every character in the film is well etched; kudos to director Saravannan. Though the supporting cast consisted of many unknown faces they all have managed to deliver a neat performance. Among them, Ananya's sister and Anjali's police father stand out. Newcomers Vatsan Chakravarthy and Deepthi (who appear as young Engineering graduates getting attracted to each other in bus) need special mention for their lively performance.
The film, which graced theatres on September 16, 2011, had an outstanding 80% opening in Tamil Nadu. Released in more than 128 theatres across the state, it has received positive response from the public.
We wish the team all the very best!

MADDY
10th October 2011, 09:32 PM
Its a feel good entertainer

come on, it was anything but feel good - it was contrived to bring your tears out :-)

i didnt have any hype before watching the movie............it was terrible writing seriously

vithagan
10th October 2011, 09:40 PM
come on, it was anything but feel good - it was contrived to bring your tears out :-)

i didnt have any hype before watching the movie............it was terrible writing seriously

Sari vidunga.. Idhu Unga karuthu.. I can't question much..:-|

I liked and I'm glad many people did :)

selvamohankumar
10th October 2011, 10:09 PM
Ippothaan gummnu irukkaanga..

+1000

Nerd
15th October 2011, 10:14 PM
Watched it. Only the Ananya episode worked for me. She was excellent. Her sister was good too. Jai-Anjali scenes-la remmbba try pannirukkaapla, but somehow it did not work. Jai paravallai, the character suited him. Anjali struggled but climax-la homeground-la was a little comfortable. The other subplots are contrived and are so conveniently written/placed. Sotta sotta song was good but the BGM sagikkalai. Climax-la idhayaththai thirudaadhe BGM-a apdiye pottaapla. Loved the Raja songs though.

Fublic over praise dhaan, but theivathirumgalukku indha padam paravaillai.

Mahen
16th October 2011, 09:07 PM
baed film...hub-le over praise... climax was very articial and the aiyoos and ammas :sigh2: dont drive recklessly oru 5mins ad-le mudikalam, athu vittutu :banghead: mrugudoss invites u on a journey of the lifetime tagline vera.. :banghead:

Anban
16th October 2011, 10:16 PM
baed film...hub-le over praise... climax was very articial and the aiyoos and ammas :sigh2: dont drive recklessly oru 5mins ad-le mudikalam, athu vittutu :banghead: mrugudoss invites u on a journey of the lifetime tagline vera.. :banghead: 100% agree.. antha tag line worst.. Nerd parlance-la mehhhhhh

Plum
16th October 2011, 10:20 PM
Savithiri kooda weighttu dhaan, thaNNi party dhaan. Piravi kalaigni vaazhkkaiyila idhellaam jagajamappaa

SoftSword
17th October 2011, 04:18 AM
Fublic over praise dhaan, but theivathirumgalukku indha padam paravaillai.

vaasthavam.

vithagan
17th October 2011, 05:09 AM
baed film...hub-le over praise... climax was very articial and the aiyoos and ammas :sigh2: dont drive recklessly oru 5mins ad-le mudikalam, athu vittutu :banghead: mrugudoss invites u on a journey of the lifetime tagline vera.. :banghead:

Got the same feeling over Mankatha.. Enna panradhu ovvorutharukkum oru feeling :roll:

Mahen
17th October 2011, 05:59 AM
Got the same feeling over Mankatha.. Enna panradhu ovvorutharukkum oru feeling :roll:
Mangatha was a mass film..some may love it and some may hate it..athu ok..but EE was a so called critically acclaimed movie..so i had high expectations..but the end product was meehh..and i expected some duwist in the climax but nothing :evil: i remember arm was bragging abt the climax few months ago..
No wonder amir khan hasnt announced any remake plans :lol2:

sathya_1979
17th October 2011, 06:02 AM
OhO, appO Aaamir Khan mattumdhaan nalla padam edupparaa / Aamir Khan edukkaradhudhaan nalla padamaa / Aamir Khan eduththa ellaam nalla padamaa?

hamid
17th October 2011, 10:09 AM
OhO, appO Aaamir Khan mattumdhaan nalla padam edupparaa / Aamir Khan edukkaradhudhaan nalla padamaa / Aamir Khan eduththa ellaam nalla padamaa?

Sathya, Plum effect-a? :lol2:

vithagan
17th October 2011, 03:30 PM
Mangatha was a mass film..some may love it and some may hate it..athu ok..but EE was a so called critically acclaimed movie..so i had high expectations..but the end product was meehh..and i expected some duwist in the climax but nothing :evil: i remember arm was bragging abt the climax few months ago..

It was brought to Bollywood star Aamir Khan’s notice that Engeyum Eppothum, a production venture by AR Murugadoss has come out well and is doing good business at the box office. Following this, the star expressed his desire to see the film and a special screening was arranged for him.

Soon after seeing the film, Aamir Khan praised AR Murugadoss for producing such a meaningful film and also lauded debut director Saravanan for dealing with the subject so well.
Going by the way Engeyum Eppothum impressed Aamir, there is a possibility that it may be remade in Hindi.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/sep-11-05/aamir-khan-engeyum-eppothum-30-09-11.html

Not sure about the reliability of the news but...

Ungalluku padam pudikalainnu mattum sollunga.. Adha vittuttu AAmir Khan remake pannala.. Aatukutty remake pannala adhanaala idhu nalla padam illannu..:banghead:

Nerd
17th October 2011, 07:54 PM
The coffee shop scene was OK. Slight exaggeration but mannchu vitturalaam. Arasur-la irundhu varra tea/kaapi pazhakkam kooda illaadha oru ilainganukku kaapikkadai paththi theriyaadhadhu onnum matter illai.

But, I was shocked to see Barista in Trichy. Looks like thats something the director made up. I went to the Barista website to check their locations. Its not there in Trichy. Adhaane tiruchila kaapikkadaiyaa? :notthatway:

cinema
17th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Ignoring the message and climax, the movie is a pretty decent. Two episodes of lovers were different to our tamil cinema. Overall definitely worth watch.

AravindMano
17th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Only the Ananya episode worked for me. She was excellent.

The way she recites a louuu poem to her mom was :rotfl2:

vithagan
17th October 2011, 08:14 PM
Ignoring the message and climax, the movie is a pretty decent. Two episodes of lovers were different to our tamil cinema. Overall definitely worth watch.

Mahen
17th October 2011, 08:17 PM
of course..Lagaan/TZP/peepli live ellam nalla padangal :)

Mahen
17th October 2011, 08:18 PM
The way she recites a louuu poem to her mom was :rotfl2:

acting ellam ok but looks :oops: intha ponnu nexxtu vijay/ajit target panranga :shock:

cinema
17th October 2011, 08:40 PM
acting ellam ok but looks :oops: intha ponnu nexxtu vijay/ajit target panranga :shock:

Acting matter much more than look for me. Shruti probably looks best in Tamil right now but I don't care for her if she does not act good. I would rather do her music than acting.

sathya_1979
17th October 2011, 08:47 PM
Sathya, Plum effect-a? :lol2:
illa senior! time pass aavala, bayangara bore, edhaachum prachanai senjaa oru 3-4 page saNdai Odumnu paarthaa ushaaraa ellaarum indha posta ignore senjittaanga :oops:

AravindMano
17th October 2011, 09:10 PM
She tries to perform and she looks apt for the role she played. That's adequate, I think.

vithagan
19th October 2011, 11:28 PM
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/sep2011/Entertainment/Movies/Tamil/14979310_engeyum1132.jpg (http://www.sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14979311&ctid=5&cid=2429)

Engeyum Eppothum

Cast: Jai, Anjali, Sharvanand, Ananya

Director: Saravanan

http://im.sify.com/images/mar2008/up.gif
Story, Lead actors, a good message

http://im.sify.com/images/mar2008/down.gif
Slow and predctable

Trade Facts : Super hit

The CBO is getting the pre-Diwali jitters, when collections fall due to audiences going for festival shopping. Engeyum Eppothum still continues its stranglehold at the box-office due to the family audiences.

:thumbsup:

maniram_1234
6th November 2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.moviecrow.com/News/251/engaeyum-eppothum-completes-50-successful-days
colected 17 crores anjali superb acting chanceless waiting for muragadas next production film

HonestRaj
24th December 2011, 08:25 PM
ananya :slurp:

http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/24122011/CBEFEPG25PH7.jpg

better to be posted like this..

:slurp: engeyum eppodhum :slurp:

Mr.GreyShirt
24th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Congratz to the whole team :) They deserve it :thumbsup:

abhi_d
24th December 2011, 10:29 PM
The girl with Jai look like Anjali?

interz
24th December 2011, 10:36 PM
Gongratz to Engeyum Epoothum, team, a well deserved succees for a movie that was presented in a different way to the tamil cinema.

mr_karthik
2nd September 2012, 07:00 PM
'எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்' (முதலாம் ஆண்டு நிறைவு)

படம் வந்து ஒரு வருஷம் ஆகப்போகிற நிலையில் இப்போது எதுக்கு இந்த திரியை தூசிதட்டி எடுத்துக்கொண்டு வந்தான் என்று யோசிக்கக்கூடாது. கொஞ்சம் விட்டால் 'அவ்வையார்' படத்துக்கும் விமர்சனம் எழுதி, படுத்துவானோ என்று அச்சப்படவும் கூடாது. என்னமோ இந்தத் திரியைப்பார்த்ததும் கொஞ்சம் போஸ்ட்மார்ட்டம் பண்ணிப்பார்க்கலாமே என்று தோன்றியது. நிறையப்பேர் தியேட்டர்களிலும், தொலைக்காட்சிகளிலும், டிவிடிக்களிலும் பார்த்து முடித்தாயிற்று. தியேட்டர் தவிர்த்து மற்ற வழியாக நானும் பலமுறை இப்படத்தைப் பார்த்துவிட்டேன். இப்படத்தில் சம்மந்தப்பட்டவர்கள் சில விருதுகளையும் வாங்கி, அவ்ற்றின் மீதும் தூசிபடியத் துவங்கியாகிவிட்டது. இப்போது எதுக்கு வம்படியாய்?. (பிடிக்காதவர்கள் இந்த இடத்தில்கூட கழண்டுக்கிடலாம்).

இரு பேருந்துகள் மோதிக்கொள்ளும் கோர விபத்து. அதைப்பின்னணியாய்க்கொண்டு இரு அழகான காதல் கதைகள். ஜெய் - அஞ்சலி ஒரு ஜோடி, சர்வா(னந்த்) - அனன்யா மற்றொரு ஜோடி. ஜெய், அஞ்சலி ஜோடி காதலில் காதலுக்குரிய கனிவு, நளினம், கொஞ்சல் எதுவுமே இல்லாமல் அஞ்சலியின் அலட்டலும் ஜெய்யின் பயமும் மட்டுமே தூக்கலாக நிற்கிறது.

ஜெய் தன்னை விரும்பிவிட்டார் என்பதற்காக அஞ்சலி அவரைப்பாடாய்ப்படுத்தி, என்னவோ ராணுவத்துக்கு ஆள் எடுக்க டெஸ்ட் வைப்பது போல ஏகப்பட்ட கண்டிஷன்களைப் போட்டு டெஸ்ட் வைப்பது எரிச்சலூட்டுகிறது. அதற்கேற்றாற்போல சிடுசிடுவென்று முகத்தை வைத்துக்கொண்டு ஜெய்யை வா,போ என்று விரட்டுவதும் (சில இடங்களில் வாடா போடா), அதற்குமாறாக ஜெய் அஞ்சலியை 'என்னங்க, வாங்க போங்க' என்று அழைத்து நடுங்கிச்சாவதும் ரொம்பவே செயற்கைத்தனம்.

தன்பின்னால் சுற்றிய ஒருவனிடம் போய் அடிவாங்கி வரவைப்பது, போலீஸ்காரரை தன் அப்பா என்று சொல்லாமலே அவரை சந்திக்கப்போகச்செய்வது, ஜெய்யை அதட்டி மிரட்டி உறுப்புதானம் செய்ய வைப்பது, அவரது அனுமதியில்லாமலேயே எச்.ஐ.வி.டெஸ்ட் எடுப்பது, காஃபி ஷாப்பில் போய் வேண்டுமென்றே செலவு வைப்பது, எல்லா டெஸ்ட்டும் முடிந்தபிறகு, முகத்தில் எந்த சுரத்துமில்லாமல், ஏதோ போனால் போகிறதென்று, அதே சிடுசிடு முகத்துடன் 'ஐ லவ் யூ' சொல்வது என்று அஞ்சலி ஏற்றிருக்கும் மணிமேகலை பாத்திரம் ரொம்பவே அலட்டோ அலட்டென்று அலட்டிக்கொள்கிறது. இதுக்குப்பேர் காதலாம். 'என்னை இத்தனை டெஸ்ட் எடுக்கிறியே.... ஸாரி.. எடுக்கிறீங்களே, நீங்க எனக்காக ஒரு டெஸ்ட்கூட எடுக்கலையே' என்று ஜெய் ஒரு வார்த்தைகூட கேட்கணுமே, ஊகூம். எந்த அவசியமும் இல்லாமல் திடீரென்று 'என்மீது கோபப்படு' என்று அஞ்சலி, ஜெய்யை நிர்ப்பந்திப்பது சுத்த பைத்தியக்காரத்தனம். மொத்தத்தில் இந்த ஜோடியின் காதல் நம் மனதில் ஒட்டவில்லை. அதுக்குக்காரணம் ஒருத்தரின் ஓவர் பயம், இன்னொருவரின் ஓவர் அலட்டல்.

ஆனால் சர்வா - அனன்யா காதல் இதற்கு நேர்மாறாக அழகான கவிதை நயம். இத்தனைக்கும் அவர்கள் இருவரும் ஒருவர் காதலை ஒருவரிடம் சொல்லவில்லை. ஒருநாள் முழுக்க சேர்ந்து சுற்றும்போது தோன்றாத காதல், பிரிந்தபின் மனதில் உட்கார்ந்து பாடாய் படுத்துகிறதே, ஆகா என்ன ஒரு அழகு. சர்வா பற்றிய குறிப்புகளை சுவரில் வரைந்து வைத்துக்கொண்டு, பெண்பார்க்க வரும் பையன்களை வேண்டாமென்று நிராகரிப்பதாகட்டும், அவன் பிடித்த பிராண்ட் சிகரெட்டை வாங்கி, அதைப்பற்றவைக்காமல் வாயில்வைத்து அவனைப்போலவே பிடிப்பதாகட்டும், துணிக்கடையில் அப்பாவுக்கு சட்டை வாங்கும்போது அவன் அணிந்திருந்த சட்டை டிஸைனையே செலக்ட் செய்யும்போதாகட்டும்... ஒவ்வொரு இடமும் கவிதை நயம். அனன்யாவின் அப்பாவித்தனமான நடிப்பில் கதாபாத்திரம் கொடிகட்டிப்பறக்கிறது.

சர்வாவும் அப்படியே உணர்ந்து செய்திருக்கிறார். அனுமார் வேடத்தில் இருந்தவரிடம் அனன்யா ஆசி வாங்கியதைப்பார்த்து சலிப்படைபவர், பின்னர் அதே அனுமார் வேஷக்காரர் புகைப்பிடிப்பதைப்பார்த்து அனன்யா திகைக்க, இவர் நமட்டுச்சிரிப்பு சிரிப்பது ஜோர். ஆனால் சென்னைக்காரர்கள் பற்றி பேசும் அவரது அண்ணியிடம் சென்னைக்காரர்கள் பற்றி சின்ன லெக்சர் கொடுப்பதை தவிர்த்திருக்கலாம். இருந்தாலும் இந்த காதல் ஜோடி மனதை இதமாக வருடுகிறது.

(ஆனால் இப்படத்துக்காக அஞ்சலி சிறந்த நடிகை விருது வாங்கியதை டிவியில் பார்த்தேன்)

இவற்றுக்கிடையே, பஸ் பயணத்தின்போதே இன்னொரு ஜோடியின் சின்னஞ்சிறிய காதல் அனுபவமும் மின்னல் போல பளிச்சிடுகிறது. கோர விபத்து நடந்தபின் காணும் காட்சிகள் மனதைப்பதற வைக்கின்றன. துபாயிலிருந்து தன் குடும்பத்தைக் காண வரும் ஒருவர், அந்த இனிமையான நினைவுகளை பக்கத்தில் இருப்பவரிடம் ப்கிர்ந்துகொண்டு வர, பின்னர் விபத்தில் அவர் இற்ந்தபின் அவர் பாக்கெட்டிலிருக்கும் செல்போனில் அவர் குழந்தையின் குரல் கேட்டு அந்த பக்கத்து சீட்காரர் சோகத்தில் துடிப்பது உச்சம்.

விபத்து நடக்கும் முன் இரண்டு பஸ்களோடும் காமிரா ஓடும் ஓட்டம் பிரமாதம். விபத்து நடந்த இடத்திலும், ஆஸ்பத்திரி காட்சிகளிலும் ரொம்பவே தத்ரூபம்.

கதாநாயகனின் பறந்து பறந்து அடிக்கும் வீரதீரசெயல்களைக்காட்டும் காட்சிகள்....
ஒரே மாதிரி உடையணிந்த நடனமாதர் சுற்றிலும் ஆட, ஆஸ்திரேலியாவில் ஒரு வரிக்கும், நியூஸிலாந்தில் ஒரு வரிக்கும் ஆடப்படும் டூயட் பாடல்கள்....
இரட்டை அர்த்தம் அல்ல, மூன்று நான்கு அர்த்தங்களுடன் பாடப்படும் குத்துப்பாடல்கள்...
பஞ்ச் டயலாக் என்ற பெயரில் நாயகன் படுத்தும் இம்சைகள்.....
இவற்றைக்கொண்ட படங்கள் வருடத்துக்கு நூறு வரலாம்...... தப்பில்லை.

இவற்றுக்கு நடுவே 'எங்கேயும் எப்போதும்' போன்ற படங்கள் வருடத்துக்கு இரண்டு மூன்றாவது வரட்டும்.

HonestRaj
2nd September 2012, 07:22 PM
ஆனால் சர்வா - அனன்யா காதல் இதற்கு நேர்மாறாக அழகான கவிதை நயம். இத்தனைக்கும் அவர்கள் இருவரும் ஒருவர் காதலை ஒருவரிடம் சொல்லவில்லை. ஒருநாள் முழுக்க சேர்ந்து சுற்றும்போது தோன்றாத காதல், பிரிந்தபின் மனதில் உட்கார்ந்து பாடாய் படுத்துகிறதே, ஆகா என்ன ஒரு அழகு. சர்வா பற்றிய குறிப்புகளை சுவரில் வரைந்து வைத்துக்கொண்டு, பெண்பார்க்க வரும் பையன்களை வேண்டாமென்று நிராகரிப்பதாகட்டும், அவன் பிடித்த பிராண்ட் சிகரெட்டை வாங்கி, அதைப்பற்றவைக்காமல் வாயில்வைத்து அவனைப்போலவே பிடிப்பதாகட்டும், துணிக்கடையில் அப்பாவுக்கு சட்டை வாங்கும்போது அவன் அணிந்திருந்த சட்டை டிஸைனையே செலக்ட் செய்யும்போதாகட்டும்... ஒவ்வொரு இடமும் கவிதை நயம். அனன்யாவின் அப்பாவித்தனமான நடிப்பில் கதாபாத்திரம் கொடிகட்டிப்பறக்கிறது.

சர்வாவும் அப்படியே உணர்ந்து செய்திருக்கிறார். அனுமார் வேடத்தில் இருந்தவரிடம் அனன்யா ஆசி வாங்கியதைப்பார்த்து சலிப்படைபவர், பின்னர் அதே அனுமார் வேஷக்காரர் புகைப்பிடிப்பதைப்பார்த்து அனன்யா திகைக்க, இவர் நமட்டுச்சிரிப்பு சிரிப்பது ஜோர். ஆனால் சென்னைக்காரர்கள் பற்றி பேசும் அவரது அண்ணியிடம் சென்னைக்காரர்கள் பற்றி சின்ன லெக்சர் கொடுப்பதை தவிர்த்திருக்கலாம். இருந்தாலும் இந்த காதல் ஜோடி மனதை இதமாக வருடுகிறது.

:) :exactly:

mr_karthik
3rd September 2012, 01:05 PM
Dear Honestraj...

Thanks for your support...

Anban
3rd September 2012, 02:27 PM
Forever it will remain a pointless and horrible movie .

mr_karthik
3rd September 2012, 02:47 PM
டியர் அன்பன் சார்,

இந்த திரியைப்பார்த்ததும் நீங்கள் எங்கிருந்தாலும் வருவீர்கள் என்று நினைத்தேன். என் எதிர்பார்ப்பு வீண் போகவில்லை... வந்துவிட்டீர்கள்.

நீங்கள் சொல்வது உண்மைதான்...

ஒவ்வொருவருக்கும் ஒவ்வொரு டேஸ்ட். அதனால்தான் சரவண பவனிலும் கூட்டம் நிரம்பி வழிகிறது. முனியாண்டி விலாஸிலும் கூட்டம் அலைமோதுகிறது.

NOV
3rd September 2012, 05:16 PM
Forever it will remain a pointless and horrible movie .:shock: I am divorcing you... your taste has gone horribly wrong :sigh2:

Parthyy
3rd September 2012, 05:20 PM
enna irunthaalum this movie is severly overrated

selvakumar
4th September 2012, 04:27 AM
Differ with Karthik on his review. I don't think Ananya - Sarva part is also that natural. To me, seeing a guy taking leave and helping an unknown girl for the whole day looks artificial especially when he was not at all interested in the girl (no love at first sight here). OTOH, Jai - Anjali romance is OK since Jai was watching her from his balcony (including her mother :lol: ) for few months.

mr_karthik
4th September 2012, 11:07 AM
செல்வா சார்,

உங்கள் கருத்து வரவேற்கத்தக்கதே. அத்ற்காக என் கருத்தை யார்மீதும் திணிக்கும் எண்ணம் இல்லையென்ற போதிலும், சர்வா-அனன்யா காதலில், மற்றதைவிட மனம் கவரும் விஷயங்கள் சற்று அதிகம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன். 'செயற்கைத்தனம்' என்று பார்த்தால் 99.5 சதவீதம் படங்கள் தப்ப முடியாது என்பதும், மேதை இயக்குனர்கள் கூட சறுக்குவர் என்பதும் தங்களுக்குத் தெரியாததல்ல.

காதல் என்பது முதல் பார்வையிலேயே ஏற்பட வேண்டும் என்ற அவசியம் இல்லை. நகரத்துக்குப்புதியவள் என்பதனாலும், அவளது அப்பாவித்தனத்தினாலும் கவரப்பட்டே அவளுக்கு உதவி செய்ய விழைகிறான். இவன் உதவி செய்கிறான் என்பதற்காக அவளும் அவனை முழுமையாக நம்பிவிடாமல் நிறைய முன் ஜாக்கிரதைத்தனங்களை மேற்கொள்கிறாள். முடிந்தவரை அவனுடன் தனியே பயணம் செய்வதைத் தவிர்க்கிறாள். வீட்டில் கொண்டுவந்து சேர்த்தவனிடம் அவனது பெயரைக்கூட கேட்கவில்லை. அவனுக்கும் இவளது பெயரைக் கேடவேண்டுமென்று தோன்றவில்லை. திரும்பிச்செல்பவனை வலிய அழைத்து தன் பெயரைச் சொல்கிறாள்.

பின்னர் எப்போது காதல் வருகிறது?. அன்று முழுவதும் நடந்தவற்றை அசைபோடும்போது அவள் மனம் அவன்பால் சிறுகச்சிறுக ஈர்க்கப்படுகிறது. அதுபோலவே அவளது அப்பாவித்தனமான செயல்பாடுகள் அவனுக்குள் சலனத்தை ஏற்படுத்துகின்றன. (சென்னை நகரத்து இளைஞிகள் இறுக்கமான சுடிதார் அணிந்திருப்பதைப்பார்த்து லூஸான தன் சுடிதாரை பின்பக்கம் இழுத்துப்பிடித்துக்கொண்டு போவது போன்றவை).

பிரியும்வரை இல்லாத காதல், பிரிந்தபின் தோன்றிய காதல், காதலைச்சொல்ல மீண்டும் அவர்களிருவரும் சந்தித்துக்கொண்ட இடம் அவளது மரணப்படுக்கையில். இது, நான் உள்பட பலரது மனதில் அதிர்ச்சியை ஏற்படுத்தியது நிச்சயம்.

app_engine
4th September 2012, 11:40 AM
Anjali-Jai scenes are a big fav with me...even revisited on youtube :-)

Like mr_karthik said, ovvoruththarukkum ovvoru taste :-)

mr_karthik
5th September 2012, 11:31 AM
Dear app sir,

நீங்கள் சொல்லுமிடம், அதாவது மொட்டைமாடியில் நின்று அம்மாவுக்கும் பெண்ணுக்கும் வித்தியாசம் தெரியாமல் லுக் விடுவதெல்லாம் ஓ.கே... ஆனால் அவன் காதலிக்கிறான் என்று தெரிந்துகொண்டதும், அதுதான் சாக்கென்று, தன் இஷ்டப்படியெல்லாம் ஆட்டிவைக்க அஞ்சலி செய்யும் கெடுபிடிகள் ரொம்ப ஓவர்.

டெஸ்ட்டெல்லாம் முடிந்து முக்கொம்புவில வைத்து 'ஐ லவ் யூ' சொன்னபிறகும், 'என்னங்க அவ்வளவுதானா?' என்று கேட்கும் ஜெய்யிடம், 'பின்னே?, கட்டிப்பிடித்து டூயட் பாடணும்ங்கிறியா?' என்று விரட்ட, அவன் பயந்து போய் 'இல்லீங்க, கல்யாணத்துக்குப்பிற்கே உங்களைக் கட்டிக்கிறேன்' என்று ஒதுங்க, 'அப்போ நீ கட்டிக்கோ, இப்போ நான் கட்டிக்கிறேன்' என்று அஞ்சலி சொல்லுமிடத்தில், நான் நினைச்சா எதுவேணா செய்வேன். ஆனா நீ எது செய்யணும்னாலும் நான் நினைச்சா மட்டுமே முடியும் என்ற டாமினேஷன் எரிச்சலூட்டுகிறது.

அதுபோல காஃபி ஷாப்பில், ஒரு காஃபியின் விலையைக்கேட்டு அதிர்ந்து போய் 'என்னங்க இது அநியாயம், ஒரு பீரே இவ்வளவுதான் விலை' என்று ஜெய் சொன்னதும்' அப்போ நீ பீரெல்லாம் கூட அடிப்பியா?' என்று மிரட்ட அவன் இன்னும் அதிர்ந்து போய், 'அய்யய்யோ, என் பிரெண்ட் அடிப்பான் அதனால் விலை தெரியும்' என்று சொல்ல, உடனே அஞ்சலி குரலைத்தாழ்த்திக்கொண்டு, 'நான் மட்டும் ஆணாயிருந்தால் உலகத்துல உள்ள எல்லா சரக்கையும் அடிச்சிருப்பேன் தெரியுமா?' என்கிறார்.

இந்த இடத்தில் அஞ்சலியை, அதாவது மணிமேகலையை, ஒரு புதுமைப்பெண்ணாக நினைக்கத்தோன்றவில்லை. நான் பெண்ணாயிருக்கும் வரை ஆண் எந்த தப்பும் செய்யக்கூடாது என்று எதிர்பார்ப்பேன். அதுவே நானே அந்த ஆணின் இடத்துக்கு வர நேரிட்டால் எந்த தப்பையும் செய்து அதை நியாயப்படுத்தவும் செய்வேன் என்ற சேடிஸ்ட் மனப்பான்மையே தெரிகிறது.

அவர் பண்னும் கெடுபிடிகளைப்பார்க்கும்போது, ஒரு இடத்தில் வல்லவன் சிம்பு போல 'சரிதான் போடி' என்று வெடித்துவிடுவாரோ என்று கூட எண்ணத்தோன்றுகிறது (ரீமா சென் பண்ணும் அளவுக்கு சர்வாதிகாரத்தனம் இதில் இல்லையென்றாலும்கூட).

selvakumar
5th September 2012, 12:31 PM
Karthik,
yes. Anjali's character was kind of over the top. Appana poi paarkurathu ellam too much. But you can find Jai kind of characters easily. Every Jai may not be lucky to get someone like Ananya. But most of the Anjali's will be luckly enough to get someone like Jai all the time. Etho ularuraen.. kandukaatheenga :lol:

Thirumaran
5th September 2012, 02:09 PM
Dear app sir,

டெஸ்ட்டெல்லாம் முடிந்து முக்கொம்புவில வைத்து 'ஐ லவ் யூ' சொன்னபிறகும், 'என்னங்க அவ்வளவுதானா?' என்று கேட்கும் ஜெய்யிடம், 'பின்னே?, கட்டிப்பிடித்து டூயட் பாடணும்ங்கிறியா?' என்று விரட்ட, அவன் பயந்து போய் 'இல்லீங்க, கல்யாணத்துக்குப்பிற்கே உங்களைக் கட்டிக்கிறேன்' என்று ஒதுங்க, 'அப்போ நீ கட்டிக்கோ, இப்போ நான் கட்டிக்கிறேன்' என்று அஞ்சலி சொல்லுமிடத்தில், நான் நினைச்சா எதுவேணா செய்வேன். ஆனா நீ எது செய்யணும்னாலும் நான் நினைச்சா மட்டுமே முடியும் என்ற டாமினேஷன் எரிச்சலூட்டுகிறது.

அதுபோல காஃபி ஷாப்பில், ஒரு காஃபியின் விலையைக்கேட்டு அதிர்ந்து போய் 'என்னங்க இது அநியாயம், ஒரு பீரே இவ்வளவுதான் விலை' என்று ஜெய் சொன்னதும்' அப்போ நீ பீரெல்லாம் கூட அடிப்பியா?' என்று மிரட்ட அவன் இன்னும் அதிர்ந்து போய், 'அய்யய்யோ, என் பிரெண்ட் அடிப்பான் அதனால் விலை தெரியும்' என்று சொல்ல, உடனே அஞ்சலி குரலைத்தாழ்த்திக்கொண்டு, 'நான் மட்டும் ஆணாயிருந்தால் உலகத்துல உள்ள எல்லா சரக்கையும் அடிச்சிருப்பேன் தெரியுமா?' என்கிறார்.

இந்த இடத்தில் அஞ்சலியை, அதாவது மணிமேகலையை, ஒரு புதுமைப்பெண்ணாக நினைக்கத்தோன்றவில்லை. நான் பெண்ணாயிருக்கும் வரை ஆண் எந்த தப்பும் செய்யக்கூடாது என்று எதிர்பார்ப்பேன். அதுவே நானே அந்த ஆணின் இடத்துக்கு வர நேரிட்டால் எந்த தப்பையும் செய்து அதை நியாயப்படுத்தவும் செய்வேன் என்ற சேடிஸ்ட் மனப்பான்மையே தெரிகிறது.

pengal ippellaam appadi thaanae irukaanga.. lucky that you are from previous generation..

As for the movie, whether natural or not.. I found both the love stories in the movie interesting.. One of the memorable movies of 2011.

mr_karthik
5th September 2012, 02:43 PM
// lucky that you are from previous generation.. //

திருமாறன் சார், சந்தடிசாக்கில் என்னை கிழவன்னு சொல்லி சந்தோஷப் பட்டுக்கிறீங்களா?. பட்டுக்குங்க.

// As for the movie, whether natural or not.. I found both the love stories in the movie interesting..//

உண்மைதான்.. பல படங்களில் வரும் கண்றாவிக்காதலுக்கு இவையிரண்டும் எவ்வளவோ மேல்.

//One of the memorable movies of 2011.//

நிச்சயமாக...., சந்தேகமேயில்லாமல்....

pavalamani pragasam
9th September 2012, 03:15 PM
A very satisfying fare!