PDA

View Full Version : Bharathiraja - annakkodiyum kodi veeranum

venkkiram
23rd August 2011, 05:36 AM
பாரதிராஜா இயக்கும் அன்னக்கொடியும் கொடி வீரனும் படத்தில் நாயகனாக நடிக்கிறார் பார்த்திபன்.

மூன்று ஆண்டு இடைவெளிக்குப் பிறகு பாரதிராஜா தயாரித்து இயக்கும் படம் அன்னக்கொடியும் கொடி வீரனும். இந்தப் படத்தில் முற்றிலும் புதுமுகங்கள் நடிப்பதா முதலில் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டது.

ஆனால் இப்போது ஹீரோவாக இயக்குநரும் நடிகருமான பார்த்திபனும், அவருக்கு ஜோடியாக பூ படத்தில் நடித்த பார்வதியும் நடிக்கின்றனர்.

முதல்முறையாக ஜீவி பிரகாஷ்குமார் இசையமைக்கிறார். பாரதிராஜாவின் ஆஸ்தான ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் கண்ணன் ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்கிறார்.

முழுக்க முழுக்க தேனி மாவட்டத்தில் படமாகிறது, அன்னக்கொடியும் கொடி வீரனும்.

venkkiram
13th November 2011, 07:57 PM
பாரதிராஜா பட விவகாரம்: 20 வருட அனுபவத்தில் இப்படி ஒரு அனுபவம் நேர்ந்ததில்லை! - பார்த்திபன்

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2011/11/parthiban-pleads-on-bharathiraja-film-issue-aid0136.html

--- பார்த்தீபன் பக்கம் நியாயம் இருக்கக் கூடின், பாரதிராஜாவின் போக்கை கண்டிக்கிறேன்.

gurusaravanan
13th November 2011, 08:29 PM
pictures

satissh_r
13th November 2011, 09:09 PM
Read in some paper that Ameer has replaced Parthiban and they were going to have another photoshoot today.

balaajee
18th November 2011, 12:24 PM
MOVIE launch stills

733 734 735

A.ANAND
19th November 2011, 03:24 AM
'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum' Launch

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/events/30675.html

A.ANAND
19th November 2011, 03:39 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/3/1141616.html

kattuviriyan!raavanan vikram mathiri irukaru ameer!

gurusaravanan
19th November 2011, 11:40 PM
karthika :)

NOV
26th January 2013, 07:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wDHEkQkU8SQ#!

venkkiram
26th January 2013, 10:07 AM
Paartheebanai thookkittu kadaisiyil bharathiraajave hero role pannittaar pola! Enna koruna saravanan idhu?

P_R
26th January 2013, 02:07 PM
:rotfl: trailer

geno
26th January 2013, 10:44 PM
Paartheebanai thookkittu kadaisiyil bharathiraajave hero role pannittaar pola! Enna koruna saravanan idhu?

adhu kedakkattum-yA. adhEn sAnaki yammA "pathuma poosani" vENdAn-tAkaLE....neenga ennathukku andha karumatha kaiyezhuthu pOttu vachirukkeeya!

Scale
27th January 2013, 12:47 AM
bharat ratna-ve thaan venumam atheppadi? :confused2:

P_R
27th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Lata Mangeshkar was given Bharath Rathna.

Usually I am not a fan of these 'I reject this award' types. The awards are not a surprise. The individuals are privately told when they are nominated and when they are conferred. So it is indeed impolite and dishonest to publicly reject after receiving.

But it is usually done so to draw attention to the issue - so I am enjoying it nevertheless :lol2:

Roshan
27th January 2013, 01:11 AM

Usually I am not a fan of these 'I reject this award' types. The awards are not a surprise. The individuals are privately told when they are nominated and when they are conferred. So it is indeed impolite and dishonest to publicly reject after receiving.

But it is usually done so to draw attention to the issue - so I am enjoying it nevertheless :lol2:

Agree !

njv
28th January 2013, 11:40 AM

Thats in hollywood brother. In India, these are not transparent. It all kept secret until Sonia approves them. Read the last paragraph from his son... She learned that she got the award only thorugh someone else first!!!

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/singer-janaki-turns-down-padma-bhushan-says-she-deserves-bharat-ratna-602995.html

My respect for Janaki only grown stronger after this incident.

venkkiram
28th January 2013, 12:02 PM
The individuals are privately told when they are nominated and when they are conferred. I am not sure how far this is true. I do not think nominations for award are informed to persons.

So it is indeed impolite and dishonest to publicly reject after receiving. உங்க கருத்துப்படியே பரிந்துரைக்கும் போதே ஒருவருக்கு செய்தி தெரியப்படுத்தப்படுகிறது என்பது உண்மையாக இருந்தாலும், "விருது எனக்குத் தேவையில்லை" என அவர் சொல்லிட்டால், அது வெளி உலகத்திற்கு தெரிய வாய்ப்பே இல்லை. இப்படிப்பட்ட பொதுவெளியில் வந்து விழும் கடுமையான நிராகரிப்புகள் நிர்வாக ஊழலை அகற்ற வழி வகை செய்யும்.

ஜென்டில்மேன் அர்ஜுன் : "இந்த வழக்குல சாட்சி சொல்ல முதலமைச்சர் இங்கே வரணும். அப்படி அவர் இங்கே வந்தா ஒட்டுமொத்த மாநிலமே உற்று கவனிக்கும்" என்ற ரீதியில் ஒரு வசனம் பேசுவார். அதுபோலவே இதுவும்.

Sunil_M88
28th January 2013, 10:45 PM
Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum Music Review by Sunil Malhotra

Aavarangaatukulla
Ever heard a “Ghatam” beat with a Hip hop base? Well, here’s your answer. This song kicks of the album with a breezy tone.

Pothi Vecha
The flute in the first interlude of this track was heard in the films trailer and when I saw the trailer, I felt this flute piece was an absolute showstopper. It’s definitely the best interlude of recent times. Just like “Avatha Paiyan”, this too is another beautifully crafted village treat.

Nariga Uranga
The melody has a striking resemblance to GVP’s own “Ayyayo”. The singers do a splendid job but the highlight of this track is the percussion.

Poraale

The song definitely gets better when Manasi MM arrives. Personally I feel this song didn’t require SPB Charans voice. This song deserves more listens and who knows it might just end up being the albums dark horse. However, The only nitpick I have his that the song didn’t need to be as long as it is.

Annamae
A very dark ambiance is set, with double basses and cellos. Unlike “Pothi Vecha” where one can decipher GVPs voice, he actually sounds very different in this song but the song itself is quite monotonous. I felt this was the album’s weakest track.

Kola Vaala Edungada
GVP reserves a folk song for his mother. A. R. Reihana who is rarely heard in the industry performed for her brother in “Raavanan’s” “Kedakkari “. This song sees GVP in a completely new avatar and that a very creative one too.

Despite a few hindrances GVP continues to prove his might over village themed soundtracks, he is very comfortable in this field and this shows in all of the songs.

I give this album a rating of 3.75/5.

Happy Listening!

Scale
30th January 2013, 01:46 PM
Listened to the songs.. given its rural theme I expected something fresh and soulful. Paradesi was much better.

Pothi Vecha is the only likeable song nothing as such village treat this could easily fit into any of earlier GVP's melodies. Poor choice of singers and however they try they fail to get than accent.

Nariga Oranga - I hear lots of 'kattu sirukki from raavanan' here may be becoz the female singer sounds awfully same like anuradha sriram.

GVP you can't let down such golden opportunities