PDA

View Full Version : BALA-GVP's Next

Mahen
29th September 2011, 03:25 PM
The most talked about director in Tamil cinema Bala is all set to start his next film.

Bala has signed upcoming star Atharava as hero and GV Prakash to provide music. It will be another milestone in GV Prakash’s career.

The wonder boy has been accepted as leading music director in 2011 with hits like Aadukalam, Deivathirumagal and Mayakkam Enna albums. Now being chosen by Bala is another feather on his cap.

It is a big ticket for upcoming actor Atharva.

Remember Bala films are always script driven. His films have provided the right launch pad for actors like Vikram, Suriya, Arya and Vishal to be accepted as class actors.

Similarly Atharva is going to go places with Bala’s new film.

http://www.sify.com/movies/bala-signs-gv-prakash-kumar-news-tamil-lj3lCSgdhhd.html

Mahen
29th September 2011, 03:28 PM
Gvp :clap:
-Barathi raja's next
-Kashyap's next
-Vetrimaran's next
and now this..payyan sema form-le irukan

ajaybaskar
29th September 2011, 03:32 PM
GVPku neram uchathula irukku.. :-)

Successful in his personal and professional life.. :clap:

Scale
29th September 2011, 03:33 PM
:clap: :clap:

Siv.S
29th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Gvp :clap:
-Barathi raja's next
-Kashyap's next
- Bala's next

:thumbsup:

Parthyy
29th September 2011, 03:44 PM
ethana padam pa
ARMurugadoss,AL Vijay ,Vetrimaran's next,Bharathiraja,Bala next movie...joker,MUK

Scale
29th September 2011, 03:44 PM
I doubt this combination but still nothing could stop him reaching pinnacle.

Mahen
29th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Parthy, murugadass ellam not confirmed..

Mahen
29th September 2011, 03:54 PM
:thumbsup:
Add vetrimaran too :)

Siv.S
29th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Add vetrimaran too :)
ya, Selvaraghavan yen Harris pakkam ponarnnu theriyala...

Cinemarasigan
29th September 2011, 04:16 PM
Bala - Atharva - GVP ---sErndhu oru padamA? :confused2: Idhu edhO Sify kelappi vitta rumour mAdhiri irukku..

jaiganes
29th September 2011, 08:41 PM
If true, then it confirms the rift between Raaja and Bala during NK or probably Bala has given up making "serious" movies after success of Avan Ivan.
nogaama nungu thinraapala...

VinodKumar's
29th September 2011, 08:52 PM
If true, then it confirms the rift between Raaja and Bala during NK or probably Bala has given up making "serious" movies after success of Avan Ivan.

I thought Bala would go back to his serious movies after the failure of Avan Ivan. Avan Ivan result enna ??

Bala (Karthik)
29th September 2011, 08:55 PM
Saw a few clippings of Avan Ivan. Extremely blade. Loud, uninteresting...

Plum
29th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Another domesticated firebrand, eh? Kalyaanam, kuzhandhai, kudumba baaram...

Bala (Karthik)
29th September 2011, 09:38 PM
Plum
Ungala KV Mahadevan Coffe Corner la theditrukkaar...

Plum
29th September 2011, 09:50 PM
adhu yArunga KVM? EdhAvadhu "mAmA" vechu pun paNdrIngaLA? IrundhAlum NOV-ai ipdi openA solRadhukku epdi manasu vandhudhu? :shock:

Saai
29th September 2011, 09:55 PM

adhE!.. aarya and gundu payyan scenes were directed by some assistance directornu ninaikiren...sema bladu

Bala (Karthik)
29th September 2011, 10:00 PM
adhu yArunga KVM? EdhAvadhu "mAmA" vechu pun paNdrIngaLA? IrundhAlum NOV-ai ipdi openA solRadhukku epdi manasu vandhudhu? :shock:
Hubber KV-nga

A.ANAND
30th September 2011, 03:14 AM

Padame blade thangga!

MADDY
30th September 2011, 08:39 AM
If true, probably Bala has given up making "serious" movies after success of Avan Ivan.

sarakku theendhu pochhunnu kooda sollalaam

raajarasigan
30th September 2011, 11:10 AM
first avan ivan success'e kedaiyathu... not even in average league..

MD choose pandratha vachi Bala kitta irundhu indha maadhiri than padam varumnu solrathu vedikkaiya irukku... He will be back :thumbsup:

Sarna
30th September 2011, 12:23 PM
sarakku theendhu pochhunnu kooda sollalaam

1 out of 5 dhaan average-tag(by majority) vaangiyirukku.... matha 4'umE master-piece(by majority) tag vaangiyirukku.... idhukkE sarakku theendhu pOchunnu sonnaa epdi ?

jaiganes
30th September 2011, 07:17 PM
ennai adikka varaadheenga.. i liked Avan ivan..

HonestRaj
30th September 2011, 10:34 PM
palar adult comedy edukkuranga ivaru avan-ivan type comedy eduthurukkaru.. i'm also sure he will hit back

NOV
1st October 2011, 10:54 AM
sarakku theendhu pochhunnu kooda sollalaamha ha... you hate Bala no?
so now you grudgingly accept that he is good? :p

ennai adikka varaadheenga.. i liked Avan ivan..Me too. Oru director ippadi thaan padam pannanumnu rule edhaavadhu irukkaa?
Naan Kadavul is his best! Still awaiting Directors cut :sigh2:

Pras
1st October 2011, 12:09 PM
ha ha... you hate Bala no?

Me too. Oru director ippadi thaan padam pannanumnu rule edhaavadhu irukkaa?
Naan Kadavul is his best! Still awaiting Directors cut :sigh2:

avan ivan was gruesome IMO ... that "naked" part was unneeded ...

NOV, ithukku reply pannuvingalaa ? :p

Scale
3rd October 2011, 11:26 AM
I think the biggest strength of Bala and his movies is his unique writing methodology so raw and natural, in-depth characterization and the brilliant comedies interwoven with the script. The moment he shows any sign of seriousness/revenge usually in the second half's I lose interest.

Hence, I would love to watch bala's movie with happy ending or Ist half twice.

selvamohankumar
3rd October 2011, 11:57 AM
I think the biggest strength of Bala and his movies is his unique writing methodology so raw and natural, in-depth characterization and the brilliant comedies interwoven with the script. The moment he shows any sign of seriousness/revenge usually in the second half's I lose interest.

Hence, I would love to watch bala's movie with happy ending or Ist half twice.

+1. Even i feel the same. Directors has to prove them all around! Bala has proved himself quite a best director, but his scope of work is just within sad ends! he must come of shade and fight once!

ajaybaskar
8th October 2011, 12:20 PM
Read that this film is going to be produced by Madras Talkies.

MADDY
8th October 2011, 12:35 PM
Mani producing a movie for a man who asked him this question (http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/fr/2002/04/12/stories/2002041201050100.htm) shows his professionalism and no nonsense attitude........got to admit, never a big fan of producer maniratnam........but he should be careful while dealing with people like Bala

Bala: With ``Kannathil Mutthamittal'' for the first time you have made a sincere, honest film. How do you feel when it is rejected by the same masses, which applauded those films in which you had made compromises?

on a side note, i dont know why someone expects movies to be sincere, honest - is it someone's wife?

MADDY
8th October 2011, 12:39 PM
ha ha... you hate Bala no?

NOV, u keep amazing me with facts abt me that even i dont know......

Saai
8th October 2011, 12:56 PM
Kannathil muthamitaal is honest eh?

I felt KM was so contrived....adhuvum parthiban ponnu charecterization...nail on blackboard effect...

Anjali has similar kinds of kids...but that suited the movie somehow...and then there was raguvaran who made it look very very honest

Mani producing a movie for a man who asked him this question (http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/fr/2002/04/12/stories/2002041201050100.htm) shows his professionalism and no nonsense attitude........got to admit, never a big fan of producer maniratnam........but he should be careful while dealing with people like Bala

on a side note, i dont know why someone expects movies to be sincere, honest - is it someone's wife?

wizzy
8th October 2011, 02:20 PM

sincere love kelvipatadhu ellaya..andha mathiri//
:clap: to bala for making honest/sincere movies in an industry where movie titles are a compromise

MADDY
8th October 2011, 02:58 PM
sincere love kelvipatadhu ellaya

kelvi pattadhoda seri

NOV
8th October 2011, 04:49 PM
NOV, u keep amazing me with facts abt me that even i dont know......am I wrong in saying that? :roll:
anyhow, that is what I perceive...

Sarna
8th October 2011, 07:43 PM
//from the link provided by maddy

Ilaiyaraja has the score perfectly conceived — it merely needs execution.

:bow:

If I get anywhere near what Mahendran did in ``Udhiri Pookkal'' I'll be a happy man.

:bow: :bow: //

manirathnam, as a producer, is going to see the hell with bala :lol: is any producer so far happy with bala ?

at the same time, we are going to see another masterpiece from bala :smokesmile:

GSV
8th October 2011, 07:45 PM

Thanks maddy for sharing interview..

nice to read it again after a long time.. seekaram padam edunga ManiRatnam sir..