PDA

View Full Version : Super Singer Junior 3 in Vijay TV

sudha india
18th October 2011, 05:50 PM
The launch of SSJ 3 was telecast yesterday

Judges for the season : Mrs.KS Chitra, Mr.Mano and Mrs.(Malgudi) Shubha - ( 3 musketeers as introduced by the new anchor !!!)

In the show, they bid farewell to outgoing judges Mr.Srinivas and Mr.Unnikrishnan and welcomed the 3 M.

Baby Sara of Deiva thirumagal was a special invitee

They introduced the pearls of last season of Juniors

Saicharan's prize - 40L apartment keys were handed over to him and a fully furnished flat was shown (nijamma ?? nu therile)

VTV has started another round of game .......

rami
25th October 2011, 04:29 PM
Hi All,

I am trying to enrol my son Raahul for Super Singer 3. A sample video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKquZ3fVy94

I have registered in vijay.indya.com site and also sent a recorded CD, but havent heard back yet. Is anyone here aware of the process. Please help.

R.Latha
26th October 2011, 09:43 PM
some news bits

- srikanth has done a guinness record of singing non-top for 7 hrs just from memory (no lyrics)
- nithyasri,srinisha and priyanka have sung in avan ivan under yuvan shankar raja music
- shravan also got chance in one movie

Anand Soundararajan
29th October 2011, 09:56 AM
As far as Iam concerned the last contest Super Singer Junior 2 was the best among all the junior seasons!!!!!Till the wildcard round there was a very big competition...This didn't happen in the previous Junior season too...This time I think it may not happen...I again and again say that last junior season was only the Best!!!!!

Anand Soundararajan
29th October 2011, 09:59 AM
Sorry I meant the 1st junior season...It didn't happen in that season too...Miss Latha missed out the winners' performance i.e.Alka Ajith singing currently for some James Vasanthan's song and already she has sung a Malayalam song for Musician Srinivas who is a regular Judge in this contest....