PDA

View Full Version : Maniratnam to team up with Yuvan for all his future projects?

NOV
6th November 2011, 11:18 AM
News from sources close to the industry says that Yuvan Shankar Raja will do all future Maniratnam's projects.

Also, A.R. Rahman opted out of Gautham Menon's film "Neethaane En Ponvasantham", Who is going to be the Music Director Yuvan or Harris Jayaraj?

viraajan
6th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Yegappata news indha madiri pathachu...kettachu...

nadakkura varaikkum edhuvum nichayam illa...

:)

VinodKumar's
6th November 2011, 11:46 AM
Mani kae ARR varalaena kootikitu vara thembu ulla orae aal Shankar mattum thaan :( ... Varusathuku oru tamizh padam panna koodatha :twisted:

Mahen
6th November 2011, 12:04 PM
Nov,ellame rumors thaan..ARRs doing Mani's next, Gautham's Yohan and Rana..And he didnt walk out of NEP..time illai nenaikiren..thats the reason the MD was not announced in the first place..

baba88
6th November 2011, 05:23 PM
Actor Jeeva tweeted this a while ago:
Good news Friends! Will be working with Director Gautham Menon n AR.Rahaman. Happy to be a part of R.S infotainment again after KO.Cheers

And regarding Mani Rathnam's movie ARR said this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb7ZD8GTQxU

Basically I think that GVM wouldnt have started a movie without signing a MD. Then I think that he would never start a trillingual movie without ARR as he's gonna need his name to promote a movie that has no other big names involved in it (especially for the hindi people)

I hope it's just a promotion stunt by GVM to let the people guessing who the MD is gonna be and release the soundtrack with ARR's name on it. That's gonna be huge!!!

Mahen
6th November 2011, 07:50 PM
baba, its definitely not gona be ARR..And jeeva's tweet ellam ignore pannalam..Probably GM told him this before seeing ARR and getting his dates..ARR would have agreed for Yohan but not NEP..Ttheres no way ARR can sign so many films..

A.ANAND
6th November 2011, 08:05 PM
agreed with baba!oru velai baba sonna mathiri GM-oda promotion stunt-ta irukalalam ARR pera podama irukka. konjam surpirice-sa irukattum innu ragariyama vechiirukalaam illaya? md oru velai HJ or YSR kuda irukkalam!but ennakke ennamo 'chennayil oru mazhaikalam'padathukku panna tune-na NEP ikku appadiye lift pannitaro!!!