PDA

View Full Version : Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi - Siddharth - Amala paul - Thaman

lydayaxobia493
15th February 2012, 05:13 PM
Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi (or Love Failure) (Tamil: காதலில் சொதப்புவது எப்படி; English: How To Mess Up In Love) is an upcoming Tamil and Telugu bilingual romantic comedy based on a short film directed by debutant Balaji Mohan. Starring Siddharth and Amala Paul in the lead roles, the film is simultaneously produced in both langauges. The trailer of the film was released on January 14, stating the release of film on Valentine's Day.

lydayaxobia493
15th February 2012, 05:17 PM
Cast

* Siddharth as Arun
* Amala Paul as Parvathi
* Dhanya Balakrishna
* Arjun
* Vignesh
* Suresh
* Ravi Raghavendra
* Sriranjani
* Balaji Mohan in a special appearance

hattori_hanzo
15th February 2012, 11:28 PM
Rockstar, Idhula Arjun irukkaara? Who's Balaji Mohan? Special appearance'la vara alavukku periya appaatakkara?

PARAMASHIVAN
15th February 2012, 11:30 PM
Ada Ada Ada epadiyellam titile pOdurangaa, room pOttu yoseepangalO :roll:

Vonly Fossible in Tamil Cinema :yessir:

Balaji.r
15th February 2012, 11:31 PM
Rockstar, Idhula Arjun irukkaara? Who's Balaji Mohan? Special appearance'la vara alavukku periya appaatakkara?

avar thaan director

lydayaxobia493
16th February 2012, 02:31 PM
Rockstar, Idhula Arjun irukkaara? Who's Balaji Mohan?

Ithu vera Arjun....

RehmanFan
16th February 2012, 03:05 PM
I dont like both the lead actors. Yarpa siddharth'a marupadiyum tamil'ku alachitu varradu? Ennamo therla , avana paathale erichala varudhu enaku.

SoftSword
16th February 2012, 03:29 PM
amala paul moonjukku siddharth evlavo paravaala...

lydayaxobia493
16th February 2012, 03:32 PM

:exactly: :rotfl: :rotfl3:

RehmanFan
16th February 2012, 03:38 PM

I agree. amala paul interviews'la panra rous'e thaanga mudila. Both are tortures

lydayaxobia493
16th February 2012, 03:46 PM
I dont like both the lead actors. Yarpa siddharth'a marupadiyum tamil'ku alachitu varradu? Ennamo therla , avana paathale erichala varudhu enaku.

Ean intha kolaveri...ungalukku shruthi haasan mela oru ithaa??

NOV
16th February 2012, 05:11 PM

It is sad to see Chinmayee being made fun of in this way. Chinmayee is multi-talented and i am proud that she is a tamil. I would be happy to see constructive criticism of her voice.
Change Chinmayee to Siddharth and her to him....

RehmanFan
16th February 2012, 06:06 PM
Change Chinmayee to Siddharth and her to him....

Haha. Alright, boss!

RehmanFan
16th February 2012, 06:11 PM
Ean intha kolaveri...ungalukku shruthi haasan mela oru ithaa??

Nothing of that sort, rockstar! Ennamo silara paathale pidikathla, andha madiri.

Anban
16th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Siddarth sux

Mahen
16th February 2012, 08:37 PM
Siddarth is a good actor and good looking too..many girls like him..i would rather watch his films than fugly looking vishal...Unfortunately namba makkal, thadi-yum /muratu meesai illaina, they'll maKe fun :sigh2:

SoftSword
16th February 2012, 08:43 PM
now the point only abt sidharth and don extend it for everyone without dhaadi and meesai...
u think maddy is rejetted like sid, mahen?

Mahen
16th February 2012, 08:49 PM
yes..the choc boy look..selection of bad scripts ellam secondary reason thaan..If Maddy works on his physique, he can take on any fellas in Bollywood..Many northies gals like him
I cant think of any reason why talented fellas like Sid are not accepted here

Mahen
16th February 2012, 08:51 PM
next on the list ganesh venkatraman..he was awesome in UPO..antha mathri oru physique oru mass role kudatha :smokesmirk: again bcos of the choc boy look, ppl reject

SoftSword
16th February 2012, 08:55 PM
yes..the choc boy look..selection of bad scripts ellam secondary reason thaan..If Maddy works on his physique, he can take on any fellas in Bollywood..Many northies gals like him
I cant think of any reason why talented fellas like Sid are not accepted here

u mean to say many reject maddy too like how they reject siddharth?? becos they both share a chocolate look...
rendu perayum meesai illaadha/ponnungalukku pudikkira oru kaaranatthukkaga neenga orae categoryla vekkiradhu sarinu padala..

SoftSword
16th February 2012, 08:59 PM
btw, gals like him just like how they like flowers, babies, teddies, pinkpants etc.,
pasangala indha categoryla serrkkapadradhe konjam vitthiyaasama therilaya ungalukku...

Mahen
16th February 2012, 09:02 PM
Athan unmai SS..if only MAddy came in rough and tough in his early days, he wouldnt be playing second fiddle to Arya now..Can you name any choc boy actor that became famous in Tamil?
My girl frens reaction after watching UPO-'Ganesh is super hot but im sure he will not make it in tamil bcos of his looks' :)

Mahen
16th February 2012, 09:04 PM
Btw, watching KSY tmrw..songs are lovely..hope the the movie will be good..but amala ball :sigh2:

Mahen
16th February 2012, 09:07 PM
btw, gals like him just like how they like flowers, babies, teddies, pinkpants etc.,
pasangala indha categoryla serrkkapadradhe konjam vitthiyaasama therilaya ungalukku...

not at all..Minimum requirement to be a hero in tamil..1st facial hair..2nd rough :) talent ellam not needed

SoftSword
16th February 2012, 09:25 PM
Athan unmai SS..if only MAddy came in rough and tough in his early days, he wouldnt be playing second fiddle to Arya now..Can you name any choc boy actor that became famous in Tamil?
My girl frens reaction after watching UPO-'Ganesh is super hot but im sure he will not make it in tamil bcos of his looks' :)

u think maddy is playing second fiddle becos he uses gillette mach-3? :lol:

SoftSword
16th February 2012, 09:30 PM
not at all..Minimum requirement to be a hero in tamil..1st facial hair..2nd rough :) talent ellam not needed

mannin maindhargal epdi iruppangalo apdi edhir paakkuraanga...
adhaan gindhi padam paakkurappo messai illaadha/valaraadha heroes ellaam rasikkiraangalae...
namma aalunga nemba thelivu... that that place.. that that characteristics kekkuraanga.

lydayaxobia493
17th February 2012, 08:54 AM
movie nt released here....Only MUK released...

Mahen
17th February 2012, 05:54 PM
:clap:

NOV
17th February 2012, 06:14 PM
just back from the movie
had a real :rotfl: time
lovely movie... 1st half a lil draggy, but 2nd half sema... :rotfl3:
perfect movie for velantine.. <3 <3 <3

Mahen
17th February 2012, 08:21 PM
Whattay a louly movie..perfect stress buster :bow: Funny,fresh etc ellame intha padathula iruku..Me and nov were :rotfl: most of the time..It even brought back university memories :( I couldnt find any minuses in the movie...Kandipa second time parpen :)

Amala paul was ok this time..Sidharth as usual impresses with his acting...

Those who loved pyaar ka punchnama will like this too

Mahen
17th February 2012, 08:23 PM
and finally Facebook comes into tamil films :)

Mahen
17th February 2012, 08:23 PM
KADHALIL SODHAPUVADHU YEPPADI MOVIE REVIEW
Review by : Behindwoods Review Board

Starring: Siddharth, Amala Paul, Arjun, Vignesh
Direction: Balaji Mohan
Music: Thaman
Production: S Sashikanth, Nirav Shah, Siddharth

Kaadhalil Sodappuvadhu Eppadi, the short film that won the name and fame for director Balaji Mohan gets made into a full length feature film produced by Sashikanth of Y not, co-produced by cinematographer Nirav Shah and Siddharth.

Men are from Mars, women from Venus is the epicenter around which director Balaji Mohan spins his light hearted take on the ‘love’ goof ups of the youth in particular. Incidents of everyday life are strung together and there is something that every urban viewer can relate to the events on screen irrespective of age.

The story isn’t out of the ordinary but Balaji knows his onions well enough to keep the levity going on in full swing. Vim and vigor mark the proceedings of KSE and ingenuity of Balaji Mohan should be lauded who downs the hall in laughter with his wit-a-minute dialogues. The script scores well with its fresh treatment towards love (and goof ups) and there are no maudlin moments anywhere in the film.

There is a scene in KSE when Siddharth and Amala are at a restaurant wherein Siddharth appears to be thinking basically nothing. When Amala probes him, he replies in negative with ‘randakka randakka’ tune going on in his mind. Amala looks at people around her and thinks of numerous things and construes a different meaning to his ‘non-thinking’ which eventually leads to a goof-up. There could not be a better instance of showcasing the diametrically opposite nature of the two genders. When a man says he is not thinking of anything, he means it whereas for a woman there are more than 25 frames running in her mind simultaneously.

Director Balaji Mohan makes his presence felt in many scenes. The important role that technology plays in today’s lives in matters of heart is cleverly brought out by the facebook status sequence and the contact list in the cell phone. Siddharth’s parent’s normal reaction on seeing his facebook picture brings out the nature of contemporary urban parents. The conceptualization of Siddharth’s friend’s inability to score with the opposite sex right from his childhood is interesting.

Siddharth fits in perfectly as the clue less young lover who is adept in goof ups. His innocent and helpless expressions portray his character perfectly. Amala Paul’s youthful looks add value to her character and she has delivered a neat performance. Deepa Venkat’s voice works big time to bring out Parvathi in apt form. It is to the credit of the director and his script that we only see Arun and Parvathi and not the artists. In the supporting cast Suresh, Sri Ranjini, and Ravi Raghavendra deliver a credible performance while Siddharth’s friends are the major strong points of the film. Their very appearance brings the roof down and their mishaps with the girls are enjoyable to say the least.

Nirav Shah’s camera travels within the ambit of the script and never distracts the viewers from the narrative flow. Thaman’s music works in line with the plot with Parvathi and Azhaippaya number scoring well accentuated by Karky’s modern lyrics. The costumes and accessories of artists need a special mention as it reflects the dressing style of current generation and does not go overboard anywhere.

Balaji manages to hook the audience onto the happenings of the screen fairly well. Although levity is the buzz word in KSE and there is a love sodappal every minute, there are a few doddering moments where you feel the lag. Siddharth speaking to the audience every now and then comes across sometimes as unexciting nevertheless it is enjoyable for most parts.

Kaadhalil Sodappuvadhu Eppadi is sure to be a hit among urban youth. And for the remaining populace, there is something that they would connect with the film because gender related issues of heart transcend all kinds of barriers always. A promising debut, Balaji Mohan! Way to go!

Verdict: Go for this lighthearted hilarious product !

SoftSword
17th February 2012, 08:28 PM
oh no... amalapaal... shd i tolerate her... is there any thallupadi from her side for ppl like me to buy her in this movie?

Mahen
17th February 2012, 08:30 PM
her frens ellam super figuruu

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
17th February 2012, 08:32 PM
The way siddarth says in "Iyam paavam" mode, "yenga, love panrathu ivlo kasthamaa irukku?!?" in the end of trailer is nice :lol:

NOV
17th February 2012, 08:33 PM
she performed better than siddharth :p
but I like the "annaa" friend the best :thumbsup:

SoftSword
17th February 2012, 08:34 PM
cos of this amalapaal i avoided watching all these trailers/teasers of any pics abt this movie :(

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
17th February 2012, 08:37 PM
enna ithukku amala ball oda mudiya micheal jackson maathiri munnaadi izhuthu vittu vechirukkaanunga?!? Antha original short-film la appadi llaam irukkaathe!

Mahen
17th February 2012, 08:38 PM
padam miss pannathinga SS..If amala paul appears just close ur eyes :)

Bala (Karthik)
17th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Review by : Behindwoods Review Board
!! :lol:

SoftSword
17th February 2012, 08:55 PM
enna ithukku amala ball oda mudiya micheal jackson maathiri munnaadi izhuthu vittu vechirukkaanunga?!? Antha original short-film la appadi llaam irukkaathe!

itthoda nirutthukkonga... adutthu neenga enna keppeenganu theriyum...

NOV
17th February 2012, 08:57 PM
basically its the same as the short film, but with extended characters.... in fact most of them who acted in the short film are in the big screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRSi-j7z8Wk&feature=related

lydayaxobia493
17th February 2012, 11:40 PM
itthoda nirutthukkonga... adutthu neenga enna keppeenganu theriyum...

:frightened: :frightened: :frightened:

lydayaxobia493
17th February 2012, 11:43 PM
Mahen, u forget to mention rating given by behindwoods..

3/5 :clap: :clap: :clap:

srimal
18th February 2012, 07:53 AM
getting good reviews all over

great :)

Mahen
18th February 2012, 09:52 AM
Kaadhalil Sodappuvadhu Eppadi (KSY)- 3.5/5. The magic of Love and its illusions. Smart writing, presentation by Balaji Mohan. Super Script.

KSY- Balaji's strength is his fresh script & peppy presentation targeting new audiences. Works big time thanks 2 its lead actors Sid & Amala

KSY- Humour laced into script, couple of really funny scenes, crackling chemistry of S & A, newcomers who r a scream is its calling card.
Sri Thollai tweets

Wibha
18th February 2012, 12:23 PM
God why is everyone hating on Sidharth? He's so cute :notworthy:

Damn I wish it released here, :cry2:

Finally a cute movie in Tamil with Sid boy :thumbsup:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
18th February 2012, 12:27 PM
I think this is a good trend. facebook, youtube la ekkachakka per short films release pannraanga, so now this becomes a platform to chose and find talents.

Camera, Music, dialogs, acting nnu matha talents kkum oru nalla platform aa irukkum. i welcome this trend, thanks siddarth for producing this movie and starting a new trend :)

ajaybaskar
18th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Wibhs,

Normally boys hate heroes with feminine looks. Abbas, Arvindswamy or Prashanth dont have too many male fans for the same reason. It has nothing to do with the complexion though. MGR, KH or Ajith are fair but still have that masculine thingy. On top of it, some faces have an 'X' factor which will make men hate them without any reason. Going by this, Siddharth is actually 'XXX' rated.

Wibha
18th February 2012, 12:46 PM
Its okay men are just jealous :cool: He's the kind of guy every girl will fall for :lol:

Amala Paul looks too old for him :evil:

lydayaxobia493
18th February 2012, 01:00 PM
Wibhs,

Normally boys hate heroes with feminine looks. Abbas, Arvindswamy or Prashanth dont have too many male fans for the same reason. It has nothing to do with the complexion though. MGR, KH or Ajith are fair but still have that masculine thingy. On top of it, some faces have an 'X' factor which will make men hate them without any reason. Going by this, Siddharth is actually 'XXX' rated.

Surya kidaiyatha ???:yessir:

directhit
18th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Those who loved pyaar ka punchnama will like this too andha type mokkayaa :? wanted to watch this, but indha comment konjam idikkudhe :think: anyways i like Siddharth (on screen) - so paakaren (paaka poradhu ennamo d/l panni dhaan :oops:)

selvakumar
18th February 2012, 02:03 PM
One thing that we need to appreciate with Siddharth is his boyish looks even at this age. His strength and he is the only guy who can play college student role perfectly. Don't think any other hero had done this consistently.

lydayaxobia493
18th February 2012, 02:34 PM
One thing that we need to appreciate with Siddharth is his boyish looks even at this age. His strength and he is the only guy who can play college student role perfectly. Don't think any other hero had done this consistently.

He acted BOYS @ the age of 23 only...Nw he s 32 years old...so he can perfectly suit...

I think jeeva too perfectly suit clge student role in Nanban though he is 28 years old...

SoftSword
18th February 2012, 04:33 PM
boys nadikkrapove avarku kalyanam aagirundhadhae...

NOV
18th February 2012, 05:15 PM
Nearly watched the movie a second time today... but managed to control myself. :D

Ajay, isnt Siddharth very popular in Andhra, thus making your theory wrong? :p

Mahen
18th February 2012, 05:22 PM
Nov, i think Ajay was referring to tamil audience..His post is similar to mine :)

SoftSword
18th February 2012, 07:00 PM
Nearly watched the movie a second time today... but managed to control myself. :D

Ajay, isnt Siddharth very popular in Andhra, thus making your theory wrong? :p

angayum ponnunga matthiyila dhaan popular

itzashwin
18th February 2012, 07:58 PM
Kaadhalil Sodappuvadhu Eppadi, the short film that won the name and fame for director Balaji Mohan gets made into a full length feature film produced by Sashikanth of Y not, co-produced by cinematographer Nirav Shah and Siddharth.
Men are from Mars, women from Venus is the epicenter around which director Balaji Mohan spins his light hearted take on the ‘love’ goof ups of the youth in particular. Incidents of everyday life are strung together and there is something that every urban viewer can relate to the events on screen irrespective of age.
The story isn’t out of the ordinary but Balaji knows his onions well enough to keep the levity going on in full swing. Vim and vigor mark the proceedings of KSE and ingenuity of Balaji Mohan should be lauded who downs the hall in laughter with his wit-a-minute dialogues. The script scores well with its fresh treatment towards love (and goof ups) and there are no maudlin moments anywhere in the film.
There is a scene in KSE when Siddharth and Amala are at a restaurant wherein Siddharth appears to be thinking basically nothing. When Amala probes him, he replies in negative with ‘randakka randakka’ tune going on in his mind. Amala looks at people around her and thinks of numerous things and construes a different meaning to his ‘non-thinking’ which eventually leads to a goof-up. There could not be a better instance of showcasing the diametrically opposite nature of the two genders. When a man says he is not thinking of anything, he means it whereas for a woman there are more than 25 frames running in her mind simultaneously.
Director Balaji Mohan makes his presence felt in many scenes. The important role that technology plays in today’s lives in matters of heart is cleverly brought out by the facebook status sequence and the contact list in the cell phone. Siddharth’s parent’s normal reaction on seeing his facebook picture brings out the nature of contemporary urban parents. The conceptualization of Siddharth’s friend’s inability to score with the opposite sex right from his childhood is interesting.
Siddharth fits in perfectly as the clue less young lover who is adept in goof ups. His innocent and helpless expressions portray his character perfectly. Amala Paul’s youthful looks add value to her character and she has delivered a neat performance. Deepa Venkat’s voice works big time to bring out Parvathi in apt form. It is to the credit of the director and his script that we only see Arun and Parvathi and not the artists. In the supporting cast Suresh, Sri Ranjini, and Ravi Raghavendra deliver a credible performance while Siddharth’s friends are the major strong points of the film. Their very appearance brings the roof down and their mishaps with the girls are enjoyable to say the least.
Nirav Shah’s camera travels within the ambit of the script and never distracts the viewers from the narrative flow. Thaman’s music works in line with the plot with Parvathi and Azhaippaya number scoring well accentuated by Karky’s modern lyrics. The costumes and accessories of artists need a special mention as it reflects the dressing style of current generation and does not go overboard anywhere.
Balaji manages to hook the audience onto the happenings of the screen fairly well. Although levity is the buzz word in KSE and there is a love sodappal every minute, there are a few doddering moments where you feel the lag. Siddharth speaking to the audience every now and then comes across sometimes as unexciting nevertheless it is enjoyable for most parts.
Kaadhalil Sodappuvadhu Eppadi is sure to be a hit among urban youth. And for the remaining populace, there is something that they would connect with the film because gender related issues of heart transcend all kinds of barriers always. A promising debut, Balaji Mohan! Way to go!

Verdict: Go for this lighthearted hilarious product !

Rating : 3/5

- Behindwoods

itzashwin
18th February 2012, 07:59 PM
Celebrating the Valentine’s month with lots of romantic releases and we have already couple of such flicks hitting screens together – Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal and Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi. While the former one is touted to be a romantic thriller, Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi stands out as a romantic comedy.

The film has a wafer-thin storyline that focalizes on the basic clashes between a young lad and fille in love. Its day-to-day encounters of a boy-girl combat depicted in a funny way. Very rare we do see full-length feature movies inspired from short films and this one becomes a clear-cut illustration spearheading with this concept.

Final Word – Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi is a fun-filled romantic comedy with light moments and is a best way to kill your time.

The film is directed by Balaji Mohan, who made the short film and is produced by Sashikanth of Y Not Studios in collaboration with Siddarth and cinematographer Nirav Shah.

As mentioned earlier, there is nothing specific to mention about the film’s synopsis as it revolves around the love encounters of boy and gal as pettifoggers. Special credits to Balaji Mohan for delineating his actors as characters and not as artists, for it’s not an easy task to emerge with such great efforts right on his maiden debut.

Revealing much on the film’s scenes would take away the right spirit to watch the film and we assure you that if you’re gonna watch, it’s a best entertainment you can afford for this season. Siddarth with his innocuous looks scores brownie points and this becomes his major factors of attraction while Amala Paul with her trendy looks carries away with the realistic shades of her characterization. Specifically, it’s a great time for the Kerala girl as she has gone through complete transformation in both the movies KSY and MUK.

For every guy and gal, especially in love, they’ll relate very easily to the onscreen characters of Arun and Parvathy. The other characters do favor a lot for the film’s happy-brimmed-frames.

Couple of songs is done with perfect style and Thamman goes for a tremendous job in background score. Nirav Shah’s cinematography adds more intensity to the visual aspects.

On the whole, Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi is a feel-good light-hearted romantic comedy that entertains the contemporary audiences.

What works: Almost everything

What doesn’t work: Nothing in specific

Verdict: Rich Flavors of Entertainment

Production: S Sashikanth, Nirav Shah & Siddarth

Direction: Balaji Mohan

Star-casts: Siddarth, Amala Paul, Arjun, Vignesh and others

Music: Thamman

- Top10cinema

itzashwin
18th February 2012, 08:00 PM
Debutant director Balaji Mohan’s Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Eppadi (KSY) is a 2 hour enjoyable romantic ride made out of his 10 minute short film. The film works largely due to its fresh script which dwells on the magic of love and its illusions. The one line story based on love and its many forms holds the film together. Balaji has laced humour into script, thrown in a couple of really funny scenes, and largely helped by the crackling chemistry of Siddharth and Amala along with a cast of newcomers who play their roles well.
The story line is simple and straightforward. Arun (Siddharth) falls for his college friend Parvathi (Amala Paul) who is trying to reconcile herself to the fact that her parents are heading for a messy divorce. Both the lovers have a different perspective towards love and soon they split.
The director wants to say that there is “no made for each other couple” as other minor love stories and relationships are also woven into the plot. The message is beautifully conveyed through the script that we come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
KSY is light hearted and funny aided by some smart writing. Scenes are woven into the film to make the humour and message to come out strongly. The scene where a cascading waterfall is compared to a woman’s emotional secret weapon tears is apt.
The chemistry between Siddharth and Amala crackle and the supporting cast of newcomers is what makes the film work. Technically the film is fantastic Nirav Shah has not used any camera gimmickry but helped the story to move forward, Suresh’s editing is racy and crisp. Thaman’s music enhances the story telling.
On the downside the film slackens a bit in the second half. But Balaji’s Smart writing and quirky presentation about boys, girls, love and heartache is worth a look.

Verdict- Jolly good fun

Sify

itzashwin
18th February 2012, 08:01 PM
http://www.moviecrow.com/News/715/kadhalil-sodhapuvadu-yeppadi-movie-review

Balaji.r
18th February 2012, 10:54 PM
andha type mokkayaa :? wanted to watch this, but indha comment konjam idikkudhe :think: anyways i like Siddharth (on screen) - so paakaren (paaka poradhu ennamo d/l panni dhaan :oops:)

No, that was a wrong comparison . PKP was blade. KSY cannot be compared with PKP, watch it on big screen you wont regret. Awesome star cast, liked this movie. Enjoyed the 2nd half more than the 1st .

VinodKumar's
19th February 2012, 01:09 PM
Except few comedy scenes I did not like the movie. Amala paul vettai la irunthatha vida asingama irunthuchu ( Padathuku ponathae ithuku thaan )

Padam paakurapa enakku ithaan thonuchu ...

Santhanam to Jai in Vaamanan - Ippo en nee audience ah paathu pesura ...

raajarasigan
19th February 2012, 07:20 PM
Watched it today!! decent entertainer... worth a watch for its execution.. poradikkaama pochu... :) sure hit in A & B centers..

Parthyy
20th February 2012, 06:33 AM
Liked the movie very much..:-D
both sidharth and amala ball acted well.inga mahen solravukellam mosam illapa amala ball...she was apt.infact one of my friend was kept on varnichifying her;)
whenever fat guys who coms as friend comes on screen audience were :rotfl:
...theatre sema response seems sure superhit in multiplexes...

Mahen
20th February 2012, 10:33 AM
Liked the movie very much..:-D
both sidharth and amala ball acted well.inga mahen solravukellam mosam illapa amala ball...she was apt.infact one of my friend was kept on varnichifying her;)
whenever fat guys who coms as friend comes on screen audience were :rotfl:
...theatre sema response seems sure superhit in multiplexes...

Amala paul was ok this time..Sidharth as usual impresses with his acting...

EKSI..I did not say anything bad abt her..Neenga SS/SKV oda post ellam padikalaya?

SoftSword
20th February 2012, 04:02 PM
SS only said he does not like amala pal in general..
he did not pass any comment on her acting in this movie, as he has not seen it yet. :)

lydayaxobia493
20th February 2012, 04:07 PM
SS only said he does not like amala pal in general..
he did not pass any comment on her acting in this movie, as he has not seen it yet. :)

Unga lollukku oru alavu illama potchu...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Parthyy
20th February 2012, 04:49 PM
EKSI..I did not say anything bad abt her..Neenga SS/SKV oda post ellam padikalaya?

^^

padam miss pannathinga SS..If amala paul appears just close ur eyes :)
ungala kaaranam illaama solluvena??
BTW me too doesnt like her in general..but in this plim she was apt.

SoftSword
20th February 2012, 05:09 PM
mm pappom...
nalla print innum varala... online...

Mahen
20th February 2012, 05:57 PM
^^

ungala kaaranam illaama solluvena??
BTW me too doesnt like her in general..but in this plim she was apt.
:banghead: that was meant for SS...

Parthyy
20th February 2012, 06:43 PM
^^ok cooldown...whats so wrong in banging head..amala paula neenga ethuvumae sollatha maathiri..:lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th February 2012, 07:44 PM
http://cinema.vikatan.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=1893&cid=903&Itemid=63

காதலர்கள் மத்தியில் எப்படி எல்லாம் சண்டை வருகிறது, அதை எப்படி அவர்கள் எதிர்கொள்கிறார்கள் என்பதை நகைச்சுவை கலந்து கூறி இருக்கும் படம் 'காதலில் சொதப்புவது எப்படி'. அதே பெயரைக் கொண்ட குறும்படத்திற்கு திரைக்கதை அமைத்து 'காதலில் சொதப்ப' சொல்லித் தந்திருக்கிறார் பாலாஜி.

காதலில் சொதப்புவது எப்படி படம் இந்தியில் ரீமேக்காக இருக்கிறது. இது குறித்து சித்தார்த் தனது டிவிட்டர் இணையத்தில் " காதலில் சொதப்புவது எப்படி படத்தின் இந்தி உரிமைக்காக கேட்டு வருகிறார்கள். விரைவில் இந்தியில் இப்படம் ரீமேக் செய்யப்படும். YNOT மற்றும் எனது நிறுவனமான EKATI இப்படத்தினை தயாரிக்கும் " என்று தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.
Note for producers, actors......MakkaLe paathu kathukkunga, tons of good stories and knots are already there in short films!

இப்படத்திற்காக நிரவ்ஷாவிற்கு வாழ்த்துகள் குவிந்து வருகின்றன. DIGITAL CAMERA மூலம் இப்படத்தினை 35 நாட்களில் முடித்து கொடுத்து இருக்கிறார். :clap:

VENKIRAJA
20th February 2012, 09:56 PM
Remba sumaar. I revise my opinion. PKP is a klassique. :yessir:

VinodKumar's
20th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Remba sumaar. I revise my opinion. PKP is a klassique. :yessir:

:thumbsup: enakkum appdi thaan irunthuchu. En thambi lam yetho kaathal kaaviyatha paatha maari solluraan :think:

SoftSword
20th February 2012, 10:04 PM
pkp??

VENKIRAJA
20th February 2012, 10:04 PM
:thumbsup: enakkum appdi thaan irunthuchu. En thambi lam yetho kaathal kaaviyatha paatha maari solluraan :think:

Got so irritated with Amala Paul being showed in too many close-ups. Talking tom vechu pakkathula ukkandhirukkavangala verupethikittu irundhen. Attilum attu.. semma attu :rant:

Balaji.r
20th February 2012, 10:08 PM
PKPLa ennamo ulaga azhagi nadicha maathiri solreenga. Athulayum attu figure thaane

VENKIRAJA
20th February 2012, 10:24 PM
PKPLa ennamo ulaga azhagi nadicha maathiri solreenga. Athulayum attu figure thaane
irundhum remba close-upla ellam appapa kaati verupethala.. And I insist this thing is nowhere near
pkp??
Pyaar ka Punchnaama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pFE44rnRk0)

VinodKumar's
20th February 2012, 10:36 PM
Got so irritated with Amala Paul being showed in too many close-ups. Talking tom vechu pakkathula ukkandhirukkavangala verupethikittu irundhen.

Already Sid talking tom maari thaan pesikitae irunthaan ;).

Attilum attu.. semma attu :rant:

Accepted and the figure is rejected. Athuku Kathy , Shivani lam nalla irunthaanga.

SoftSword
21st February 2012, 05:10 AM
ok oru nalla print kedchutchu...

konjam slowaa dhaan poachu...
second half'la konjam interestinga move aachu...
aana nallaa porappolaam indha hero payyan vandhu moonja indha pakkamaa thirumbi nasa-nasa'nu pesikkitae irukkaan... annoying when it recurrs...
padamaave edutthirukkalaam...
mamanaar mamiyar story konjam interestinga handle pannirukkaanga...
and john-cathy pairum nallarukkaanga... thats also done well...
vignesh-rashmi sequence is also ok... and rashmi is good...
overall main characters thavira matra ellaame nallarundha madhiri irundhadhu...
hero-heroine.. ennadhu crackling chemistry... physics kooda illa... they dont looks good together... otthae varala... ivanga sendhura koodadhunu dhaan nenachuttu irundhaen...
ivan cathy'yaye ushaar pannirukkalaam... tthaa ttheeyaa irukku...

to the director: ulagatthula evlavo ponnunga irundhum, neenga yaen sir indha 'ammaa paal'a keroine'aa potteenga...??

SoftSword
21st February 2012, 05:18 AM
Attilum attu.. semma attu :rant:
indha oru pulliyil naam nanbargal aagirom...
nanben da...

Cinefan
21st February 2012, 04:46 PM
oru sumall doubt-u,why this kolaveri on the paul girl?Am yet to watch any movie starring her but paarka ok-va irukkangale

NOV
21st February 2012, 04:55 PM
individual tastes cinefan.. there is absolutely nothing wrong with her... and she does her part very well in the film...

SoftSword
21st February 2012, 04:59 PM
individual tastes cinefan.. there is absolutely nothing wrong with her... and she does her part very well in the film...

illa nov... ennamo thappaa irukku avakitta...
ennanu solla therila...
she can do some acting too but lookwise something irks...
i am still wondering at that something...

Cinefan
21st February 2012, 05:01 PM
I can understand that but quite a lot of -ve talk about her here.I have personally not read so much bad feedback on any other heroine.

NOV
21st February 2012, 05:01 PM
she is a little cross-eyed....

VENKIRAJA
21st February 2012, 05:38 PM
indha oru pulliyil naam nanbargal aagirom...
nanben da...
idhu ok aana

ivan cathy'yaye ushaar pannirukkalaam... tthaa ttheeyaa irukku...

Why this Kolaveri? Adhu Aunty saar. Onsappanatayathula SS Meesic VJ, in case you didn't know.

Accepted and the figure is rejected. Athuku Kathy , Shivani lam nalla irunthaanga.
Neengaluma? Shivani is the figure from the short film right? Adhu pakkathu area college dhaan.

Mahen
23rd February 2012, 05:58 PM
from sify chat

indrastephen:Hye Siddu..m ur big..big..big fan.! KSY was awesome.! U was so cute on KSY. Wat is ur next upcoming movie & who is ur co star?
Siddharth:ive got a film with vetrimaaran. we havent signed my costar yet.

:thumbsup: Vada Chennai? :roll: Simbhu outta? :yes:

Ramkumar86
23rd February 2012, 06:14 PM
from sify chat

:thumbsup: Vada Chennai? :roll: Simbhu outta? :yes:

Its not vada chennai. Its a different film, story and production by vetrimaran and direction by his associate. Siddarth said in puthiya thalaimurai interview.

NOV
24th February 2012, 12:26 PM
sidharth and balaji celebrating the success of KSE

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/406500_10150689279936798_767166797_11025584_839297 609_n.jpg

NOV
26th February 2012, 07:56 AM
Watched a second time with children in a packed house at 3pm on Sat :shock:
Audience loved it and there loads of ladies in the house, all laughing (even for the lamest stuff) and clapping.
Youngest son recognised the Russel Peters joke and enjoyed it tremendously.

Loved it this time too... :thumbsup:
the guy who comes last in the movie (and the short film too) is the director balaji?

How is it faring in India?

Arvind Srinivasan
26th February 2012, 08:44 AM
yes the guy who comes last is the director........he even appeared atn the end of the short film

Mahen
26th February 2012, 09:09 AM
Its not vada chennai. Its a different film, story and production by vetrimaran and direction by his associate. Siddarth said in puthiya thalaimurai interview.
Read Vetrimaran's interview few days ago..The story and screenplay will be by him..so i still consider it as VM's film :)

NOV
26th February 2012, 09:16 AM
Balaji Mohan is living a dream right now. His debut film Love Failure has struck a chord with the audience from Hyderabad to Madurai. We find out more about this 24-year-old director who has become the talk of the town

http://postnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/the_phone_hasnt_stopped_ringing_postnoon_news_4-435x292.jpg

Balaji Mohan is perhaps one of the youngest directors to make a big splash in film industry. At the age of 24, he’s living a dream of becoming a filmmaker and what’s even more exciting is the taste of success right for his debut film Love Failure (Kadhalil Sodhapuvadu Yeppadi in Tamil). “The phone hasn’t stopped ringing for the past few days,” Balaji confesses. And why not? It’s not every day where a debutant director gets compliments from almost everyone for bringing alive a part of their lives on screen. “I think that’s one of the reasons for the film’s success. It’s a universal subject and people could relate themselves to the script. We didn’t change anything to suit the audience’s taste in Andhra Pradesh or Tamil Nadu,” he says.

Born and brought up in Trichy, Balaji Mohan joined SSN College of Engineering in Chennai. During this time, his parents bought a handycam for him and he ended up making his first short film Velicham (light), which received a good response from people. “The initial idea was to complete engineering and then pursue my passion. But after Velicham, I didn’t want to wait for too long. So, I had to convince my parents to trust me since I had made up my mind to drop out of college. It was a risk, but my parents had faith in me and supported me a lot,” Balaji recalls. He joined LV Prasad Academy to learn editing and sound design, which opened up a lot of doors for him. He was one of six finalists in the Gateway to Hollywood contest, which was aired on Sony TV and then made his award-winning short film Kadhalil Sodhapuvadu Yeppadi for a TV show named Naalaya Iyakunar.

“Nirav Shah saw my short film and connected me to Shashikanth and Siddharth. The entire process of writing the script and finalising all other details took about one year,” Balaji said. So how did he manage to expand the script? “I decided to concentrate majorly on the couple and then weave small stories around them with other characters. Each one of them has a back-story and then there’s the parents’ angle and how people deal with relationships,” he reveals. Anyone who has seen the film would have noticed Balaji’s attention to detail, which makes the script all the more interesting. Was it inspired from real events? “Oh no. I didn’t adapt anyone’s life but yes, I did a lot of research and wrote the script based on what I had heard from my friends and what I have seen in my life,” he smiles. And not surprisingly he’s a big fan of Woody Allen’s films. “It feels good when people say that they found a lot of influence of Woody Allen in my film. I have learnt a lot from him.”

He’s all praises for Nirav Shah, Siddharth, Thaman and the rest ofthe team. The film was shot in 36 days, which makes you think how exactly did they manage it. “Love Failure was a simple film to shoot. A lot of planning went into it and there were no surprises on the set. I didn’t have to make any change. Nirav Shah was extremely quick while shooting the film,” he says. We ask him what’s the best advice he has got from people he had interacted with. “Madan, a film critic, once told me that my strength lies in keeping things simple and I think that’s what I tried to do in Love Failure,” he replies. So what’s next? “I am completely blank right now. I haven’t thought about what I am going to do next. For now, I think I am going to take a breather,” so saying, he signs off.

http://postnoon.com/2012/02/21/the-phone-hasnt-stopped-ringing/30668

SoftSword
26th February 2012, 02:23 PM
second time watch worthy? :think:

NOV
26th February 2012, 05:16 PM
definitely VV.... but both times I watched in cinema...

SoftSword
26th February 2012, 05:18 PM
adha vera adikkadi solringa... saringa.. ungalukku vasadhi-vaaippu irukku pakkareenga....
cinema'la screenplay vera madhiri irukka enna?

NOV
26th February 2012, 05:22 PM
ennOda anubavaththa mattum thaan ennaala solla mudiyum...
and yes there is a difference in watching a movie in HD in big screen with excellent sound system, with 100s of ppl adding to the atmostphere.......... and watching a pirated copy of the same film.

SoftSword
26th February 2012, 05:34 PM
ennOda anubavaththa mattum thaan ennaala solla mudiyum...
and yes there is a difference in watching a movie in HD in big screen with excellent sound system, with 100s of ppl adding to the atmostphere.......... and watching a pirated copy of the same film.

becos there is pirated copies available, i atleast get to see some average/below average movies for passing time which i don feel worthy to be watched in big screen.

P.S: indha badhil is not in specific for KSY

littlemaster1982
26th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Liked the film, though it got dragging towards the end. Most of the jokes worked, but serious scenes didn't have any impact at all. Half of the dialogues start with "Indha ponnunga irukkangale" which was irritating after a while. Very good response from the crowd.

Bala (Karthik)
26th February 2012, 11:37 PM
Liked the film, though it got dragging towards the end. Most of the jokes worked, but serious scenes didn't have any impact at all. Half of the dialogues start with "Indha ponnunga irukkangale" which was irritating after a while.
Yes, many promising scenes. Ridiculous closure on a couple of sub plots. Horrendous writing on Amala Paul's character w.r.t Suresh. Woody's style is evident in some scenes. Style dhaan, yenna Woody makes films on couples, "reasons" are not a pre-requisite. PR irukkara forum la idhukku mela pesaradhu anaagareegam

The sodhappal friend dude and the bayandha subhava victim (thaadi kaara friend) were hilarious :rotfl:
"Indha kanneerukku nee enna badhil solla pora?"
"naan azhave illiye" :lol:

Bala (Karthik)
26th February 2012, 11:45 PM
Venkiraja
Unga karuthukku waiting :wink: : pyar ka iyengar naama:

SoftSword
26th February 2012, 11:47 PM
hero, heroine, hero-heroine patthiyum sollunga rendu perum... apdiyae govindhaa pottuttu panjamirdham vaangittu poidadheenga...

NOV
27th February 2012, 07:26 AM
The sodhappal friend dude and the bayandha subhava victim (thaadi kaara friend) were hilariousthe bayandha subhava guy is a natural born actor. chancE illa :thumbsup:
how is the film doing in india?

littlemaster1982
27th February 2012, 08:54 AM
hero, heroine, hero-heroine patthiyum sollunga rendu perum... apdiyae govindhaa pottuttu panjamirdham vaangittu poidadheenga...

Never been a fan of Siddharth, but he did very well in this film. Amala Paul patthi yerkkanave niraiya pesittom :p Biggest minus for me is the way Siddharth - Amala Paul story is handled. Never once I felt they were in love :?

how is the film doing in india?

Chennai-la hit. Mattha oor-la eppadinnu theriyala.

NOV
27th February 2012, 08:57 AM
Facebook, sms, divorce proceedings, dating.... I think this film is specifically made for the urban crowd.
We have indeed come a long way. :)

balaajee
27th February 2012, 12:20 PM
irundhum remba close-upla ellam appapa kaati verupethala.. And I insist this thing is nowhere near
Pyaar ka Punchnaama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pFE44rnRk0)

All fellow hubbers please watch PYAAR KA PUNCHNAAMA (just heard this movie name in hub & watched yesterday), its not a great movie but it had shown the BOY's(MEN) Pain in never told manner.

Plum
27th February 2012, 12:28 PM
Ennamo therila above post reminds me of posters in electric trains advertising quacks who have a cure for *iles. No offence!

P_R
27th February 2012, 01:48 PM
Woody's style is evident in some scenes. Style dhaan, yenna Woody makes films on couples, "reasons" are not a pre-requisite. PR irukkara forum la idhukku mela pesaradhu anaagareegam
andha bayam irundhA sari dhaan. Today also screenplay Oscar yA :lol2:

ennamO indha padam pArkka aarvamE illai. Even though I liked the shortfilm (and some others by this guy, which were good.)
But somehow doubtful how well it will translate to a feature length film. pArppOm.

Confli and Equa, panjanaamaththai bayangaramA thittinaanga. adhai pAkkaNum firstu. At least oru new genre of misogyny (Vivek in Kushi: new school of dance) 'nradhukkAgavAvadhu pAkkaNum.

littlemaster1982
27th February 2012, 02:22 PM
ennamO indha padam pArkka aarvamE illai. Even though I liked the shortfilm (and some others by this guy, which were good.)
But somehow doubtful how well it will translate to a feature length film. pArppOm.

If you had liked the short film, chances are more to like the theatrical version too. Try pannunga :D

San_K
27th February 2012, 02:44 PM
It is an paravailla to OK movie. However, I welcome it :)

lydayaxobia493
27th February 2012, 03:02 PM
net la, nalla print vanthidutcha??:smokesmirk:

SoftSword
27th February 2012, 03:52 PM
Never been a fan of Siddharth, but he did very well in this film. Amala Paul patthi yerkkanave niraiya pesittom :p Biggest minus for me is the way Siddharth - Amala Paul story is handled. Never once I felt they were in love :?

exactly my feeling which i wrote on my comments...
but siddharth was a bit boring for me with his so called 'eppovum edho parikodutthaa madhiri vechukkanum - boys' face...
and the most annoying is his running commentary.

Cinefan
27th February 2012, 06:50 PM
Venkiraja
Unga karuthukku waiting :wink: : pyar ka iyengar naama:

:)

kathalil naamam poduvadhu eppaddi ya?

interz
27th February 2012, 07:49 PM
Kadhalil Sothappuvathu Eppadi - a movie for youth and adults.

Siddarth has done well in the movie, but the song he sung wasnt good. Maybe because he sung so well in Adada in Santhosh Subramaniam. Amala Paul, is annoying, but thats a success criteria of her character. The side story with Suresh and that telugu character artist (Amala pauls Parents in the movie) was a plus point in the movie.

This movie could have done really good without the songs, BGM is super, songs are poor.

This director pulled it off making a short movie into an entertainer abt 2 hours..+-. Kollywood is now open to him, is he ready to work in Kollywood over a long peroid??

(Some reviewer wrote this is a chic flick...I indeed many hot chicks... compared to other chicks in the movie Amala Paul seem very less heroine...)

Bala (Karthik)
27th February 2012, 11:04 PM
andha bayam irundhA sari dhaan.
Ada paaraatta sonnen-ga. Praise pannaalum neenga irukkumbodhu avar writing, signature of creating humor, tension, conflicts out of everyday "nothing" moments (to contrast with a style level similarity) idhayellam pathi karuthu solradhu avai adakkam illa nu solla vandhen

ecureuhapis
28th February 2012, 12:06 AM
heroine dhum katti mokkai..

sundari paal, jakkamma paal varisayil amala pal.

Bala (Karthik)
28th February 2012, 12:09 AM
Oh Venki, sorry I am late pukkup, didn't realize you'd already karuthu therivichufied

HonestRaj
28th February 2012, 01:04 AM

:lol:

ippa ellam nee ennoda pera koopudradhe ille.. idhuthan koopududhu

Mahen
28th February 2012, 06:21 AM

Welcome back :)

VinodKumar's
28th February 2012, 06:44 AM
Neengaluma? Shivani is the figure from the short film right? Adhu pakkathu area college dhaan.

Venki, Shivani unga pakkathu college ah ???

VinodKumar's
28th February 2012, 06:44 AM

lydayaxobia493
28th February 2012, 09:04 AM
Amala paul e yaarukkume pidikkala nu, poll a theriyuthu....:yessir:

selvakumar
28th February 2012, 08:23 PM
Nice film. Enjoyed it and didn't feel bad after spending Rs.55/-.

Positives
+ Comedy
+ Music - didn't feel like going out for all the songs
+ Crisp and simple. Romba time aana maathiri therla
++ Siddharth - Regular role thaan. nothing different in his acting. KIKI meets Something*2.
++ College atmosphere.. intha age story ya pattathu... Good that we are out of Murali era completely
++ Direction :thumbsup:
++ Suresh and the lady who acted as his wife.. nalla performance. Sathya 'valayosai' paatu background kku nalla response even though we have seen similar scenes before. Inga mattum vithyasam sarinjiduchu. but overall nice pair!
++ dialogues.. Relevant.. especially facebook friends pathina dialogue :lol: Ponnunga pathuna dialogue ellam whistle paranthathu
++ supporting actors.. "Aayiram vayalin vaasicha maathiri irunthathu.. I am in love" :rotfl:
+++ siddharth and gang going to see Mankatha :P
++++....+ (Infinity) Thala related dialogue.. For a moment, bad words in my mouthu after hearing 'ajith kumar maathiri' but next dialogue that followed "dei.. thalada.. avara aen inga izhukkura" :clap: :notworthy:

Negatives
- Siddharth parents.. Vazhakkamaana amma appa
- Amala paul unamiyavae suresh ponnuthaanah appadinnu doubt ah kelappuna direction :clap:
-- Naduvula vara antha side track. Rama-JOhn-girl love triangle. Ithu ethukku.. konjam kuzhappam
--- Amala paul :notworthy: Ammani looks bad on screen. She looked good in Vettai. I think we should provide an oscar for her makeup man in Vettai. Would be glad if I don't see her in the upcoming films. Thala kooda ellam vendavae vendam :lol: :(

P.S.1: Mankatha reach super. Thanks to Venkat Prabu ......................
P.S.2: Athey complex la Muppozhuthum un karpanaigal oduchu.. veliya vantha udan payangara -ve reviews antha padathukku. anne orutha thadava kooda utkaran mudiyala.. ithu eppadinnu kelvi
P.S.3: Murali rasigar mandarm :shock: namma atharvakku cut out vachirunthaanga

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
2nd March 2012, 01:58 AM
What a crap movie! Already citti life is most plastic nnu pesitrukkom. Ithula intha sitti louu ellaam badaa stereotype aa mattum illaama, romba selfish aa, aimless, and highly lacking emotional depth aa irukku. ithula ippadi oru story!

padam muzhukka thappu senjathu, hero or heroine yaaraa irunthaalum balikadaa aagurathu hero thaan! oruthan appaaviyaa irukkurathai solrathukku, athai vechi silly jokes panrathukku oru 2 hours padamaa :shock:

Oru short film ai full movie aa develop pannina idea nallaa irukku. Future la ithu maathiri romba padangaL vara ithu oru starting point aa irukkattum. But content wise, ivlo weak aana oru story, namma makkalsum "chummaa time pass" kku nnu paathuttu nallaarukkunnu vera solraanga! Love stories, ippo irukkura trendla eduthaa thaan nallaa irukkum. MuraLi kaalathu college nnaa sari varaathu. But pattern thaane modernaa irukkaNum? Love, evlo centuries aanaalum athe thaane? Antha Louu E totallaa miss aaguthu!

The same guy who did this short film, also released an another short film(cudn't get youtube link) . first i thot thats a independent short film. But then, VoIP thaan sonnaanga, athoda continuation nnu. That was beettiful. Athu maathri, allathu athai base panni oru serious padam pannirukkaangannu paaththaa, oru soththai concept padam muzhukka izhuththirukkaanga!

Coming to reality, intha padathula varra maathiri loosu pnnunga, adament+angry loosu ponnunga rombave irukkaanga! Eppadi, nalla pondaattikku oru kudigaara purushan evlo taarchal O athe maathiri nalla purushanukku(anybody there? :lol: ) intha maathiri loosu pondaattinga oru saabam. Intha kaalathula ponnungaLukku over chellam kuduthu vaLarththudaraanga vera. So, ithuvum, equally oru social disease!

Ithoda worst case ennannaa, maamiyaara thorathuthu kind of things. Sandai podrathu etc. Intha maathiri vishayangaL, love marriage la kooda naan paathirukken. And the girl even need not be from a rich family, to successfully dominate hubby and make things happen as per her selfish-wish. Antha vagaila, kitta thatta, oru stage kku appuram, namma louu marriages kkum arranged marriages kkum oru vithyaasamum illai (On side note, needless guilt of some arranged marriage guys who feel that they didn't cudn't do a louu marriage, can remove such guilts)

Namma family systems e meaningless aa aagittu varuthu. Athula uLLa oru mildly comic aspect ai boothaagaramaa aakki, oru padamaa vera edukkurathu is looking so pathetic. Ithellaam oru padam :banghead:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
2nd March 2012, 02:02 AM
Padathula oru vasanam, "PasangaLai vida pnnunga thaan college kku varum pothu, athiga kanavugaLoda expectations oda varuvaanga" Dei, college ithukku thaannu mudive pannitteengaLaa?!?

SoftSword
2nd March 2012, 02:19 AM
sakala... avanga sonnadhu padichu periya aal aaganum apdinra kanavugal...
adheppadi sollalaam... pasangalukku dhaan andha kanavu adhigam'nu vena argue pannunga... apdi nenachu dhaan naanum kovappattaen :evil:

VinodKumar's
2nd March 2012, 03:47 AM
What a crap movie! Already citti life is most plastic nnu pesitrukkom. Ithula intha sitti louu ellaam badaa stereotype aa mattum illaama, romba selfish aa, aimless, and highly lacking emotional depth aa irukku. ithula ippadi oru story!

Ippolam appdi thaan pola. Oru night sarakadichikittu irukappa lover ah pathi evano thappa pesina udanae break up marupadiyum rendu naal kalichu patch up nugara range ku vanthuruchu love/life lam. Oru vaatiyachum break up pannurathu ippolam trend pola. Munnadilam love failurengaloda vazhkaiyae avalothaan (athaan tharkolaigal athigama irunthuchu) aana ippolam love failure aana thaan innoru love ku added advantage ah irrukum pola.Bayama irruku varungalatha (pothuva illa ennoda) nenacha :(

Appa amma othukalaenu love failure aana paravaala enakku quater vangi tharaenu sonna cutting thaan vangi thantha avan kitta pona half vangi kuduthurupanu aagura love failure lam :banghead: ... vera vazhi illa have to live with it.

SoftSword
2nd March 2012, 05:58 AM
Ippolam appdi thaan pola. Oru night sarakadichikittu irukappa lover ah pathi evano thappa pesina udanae break up marupadiyum rendu naal kalichu patch up nugara range ku vanthuruchu love/life lam. Oru vaatiyachum break up pannurathu ippolam trend pola. Munnadilam love failurengaloda vazhkaiyae avalothaan (athaan tharkolaigal athigama irunthuchu) aana ippolam love failure aana thaan innoru love ku added advantage ah irrukum pola.Bayama irruku varungalatha (pothuva illa ennoda) nenacha :(

Appa amma othukalaenu love failure aana paravaala enakku quater vangi tharaenu sonna cutting thaan vangi thantha avan kitta pona half vangi kuduthurupanu aagura love failure lam :banghead: ... vera vazhi illa have to live with it.

breakup apdinradhu eppovume irukkura visayamdhaan...
appo oodal... sandai... konja naal pesikka maattaanga... veliyavum theriyaadhu...
ippo friends adhigam, visayam veliaya varra vaaippu adhigam... adhunaala adha breakup'nu express panraanga...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
2nd March 2012, 08:21 AM
sakala... avanga sonnadhu padichu periya aal aaganum apdinra kanavugal...
adheppadi sollalaam... pasangalukku dhaan andha kanavu adhigam'nu vena argue pannunga... apdi nenachu dhaan naanum kovappattaen :evil:

"PasangaLai vida pnnunga thaan college kku varum pothu, athiga kanavugaLoda expectations oda varuvaanga, aanaa thappaana aaLai choose pannittu, avan mela ellaa paasathaiyum kottittu, kadaisila kashtappaduvaanga"

SoftSword
2nd March 2012, 04:37 PM
idha neenga munnaadiyae sollaliyae...
padikkalaam'nu vandhuttu apram pasanga kitta kashtapadranga'nu soliruppaar...

selvakumar
5th March 2012, 09:01 PM
http://www.luckylookonline.com/

அமலாபால் (http://www.luckylookonline.com/2012/03/blog-post_05.html)
ஒன்று.

எனக்கு கண்ணில் ஏதோ பிரச்சினை.

இரண்டு.

இப்போது தமிழர்களுக்கு ரசனைக்குறைவு.

இந்த இரண்டே வாய்ப்புகள்தான் இருக்கிறது.

ஏன் தமிழர்கள் போயும், போயும் இந்த அமலாபாலை போய் ரசியோ, ரசியென்று இப்படி ரசித்துத் தொலைக்கிறார்கள் என்றே புரியவில்லை. தயாரிப்பாளர்களோ ஒருபடி மேலே போய் அவர் வீட்டு முன்பாக, நங்கநல்லூர் ஆஞ்சநேயர் கோயிலுக்கு வியாழக்கிழமைகளில் நீள்வது மாதிரியான க்யூவில் அட்வான்ஸ் பணத்தோடு நின்றுக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள்.

லோ பட்ஜெட் படங்களில் ஹீரோயினுக்கு தங்கையாக வருவதற்கோ அல்லது க்ரூப் டேன்ஸர்களில் முன்வரிசையில் ஆடுமளவுக்கோதான் அவருக்கு அழகு இருப்பதாக கருத வேண்டியிருக்கிறது. ரிச் கேர்ள்ஸ் ஆக கூட அமலாபால் செலக்ட் ஆயிருந்தாலே அது அதிசயம். கத்தி மாதிரி கண்களைத் தவிர்த்து வேறெதுவும் அவருக்கு ப்ளஸ்ஸாக இருப்பதாக தோன்றவேயில்லை. பொதுவாக ஆண்கள் விரும்பும் ‘ப்ளஸ்’ அமலாவைப் பொறுத்தவரை பெரிய ‘ப்ளஸ்’ இல்லை என்பதை அவருடைய எல்லாப் படங்களையும், உறுத்து உறுத்துப் பார்த்ததில் உணர்ந்துக் கொண்டேன். அமலாபால் அளவுக்கு சுமாரான அழகிருக்கும் பெண்ணை காதலிப்பதிலோ, கல்யாணம் செய்துக் கொள்வதிலோ எனக்குப் பிரச்சினையில்லை. யதார்த்தத்தில் இவரை விட சுமாராகதான் டிபிக்கல் ஹவுஸ் ஒய்ஃப்கள் இருக்கிறார்கள்.

நிலைமை இப்படியிருக்க, அமலாபால் ஏன் நதியாவைப் போல, கவுதமியைப் போல, சிம்ரனைப் போல இப்போது தமிழ்த் திரையுலகின் உச்சத்தில் இருக்கிறார்?

நிஜமாகவே விடை தெரியாத கேள்விதான் இது.

ஸ்ரீதேவி கோலோச்சியதற்குப் பிறகு சுமார் ஃபிகர்களான அம்பிகா-ராதா சகோதரிகள் தமிழ் சினிமாவில் பட்டையைக் கிளப்பினார்கள். அதற்குப் பிறகு கவுதமி. தமிழர்களுக்கு ‘ஒல்லியான’ பெண்களைப் பிடிக்கும் என்றொரு கருத்துருவாக்கம் ஏற்பட்டிருந்த நிலையில், புசுபுசுவென புயலாக உள்ளே நுழைந்தார் குஷ்பு. பின்னர் சுகன்யா மாதிரி ஆண்ட்டி லுக் ஃபிகர்களையும் ஆராதித்தார்கள் தமிழர்கள். ஒல்லி சிம்ரன், குண்டு ஜோதிகா என்று ஒரே சமயத்தில் டபுள் சைட் எக்ஸ்ட்ரீம் ரசனையையும் வெளிப்படுத்தி தாவூ தீர வைத்தார்கள். கிரணையும் ரசித்தார்கள். இலியானாவுக்கும் விசில் அடித்தார்கள். இப்போது அமலா பாலை ஆராதிக்கிறார்கள்.

கொஞ்சம் தீவிரமாக சிந்தித்து நம்முடைய கனவுக்கன்னிகளை வரிசைப்படுத்திப் பார்த்தால் சீரான ஒழுங்குவரிசையற்ற ஒருமாதிரியான நான்-லீனியர் தன்மை கொண்ட ரசனையை தமிழன் வெளிப்படுத்தி வருகிறான் என்பது புரியும். இவனுக்கு பிடிப்பது குண்டா, ஒல்லியா.. குள்ளமா, உயரமா.. கருப்பா, சிவப்பா என்று அறுதியிட்டு யாராலும் சுலபமாக வரையறுத்துவிட முடியாது. “சுலக்*ஷணா கூட எங்க காலத்தில் கனவுக்கன்னி“ என்று சாட்டிங்கில் வந்து அதிரவைக்கிறார் ஒரு ஃபிப்டி ப்ளஸ் நண்பர். ஸ்ரீதேவியை கனவுக்கன்னி என்றால் புரிந்துகொள்ள முடிகிறது. சுலக்*ஷணா எப்படி கனவுக்கன்னி என்று மண்டையை பிய்த்துக்கொள்ளத்தான் இயலுகிறது.

‘மைனா’ தவிர்த்து வேறெந்த உருப்படியான படத்தில் அமலா பால் நடித்திருக்கிறாரென்று தெரியவில்லை. சிந்து சமவெளி என்கிற விவகாரமான பிட்டே இல்லாத பிட்டு படத்தில் நடித்தது அவருக்கு ஒரு கூடுதல் தகுதியாக இருக்கலாம். இப்படத்தில் நடித்து பரவலானதால்தான் மீண்டும் மீண்டும் விசில் அடிக்கும் ரசிகர்கள் அமலா பால் என்றாலே குஷியாகி தியேட்டர்களுக்கு வருகிறார்களோ என்று யூகிக்கிறேன். அமலாபால் நடித்த சுமார் படங்களை விட, ‘விகடகவி’ மாதிரி மொக்கைப்படங்களே அதிகமென்று அவருடைய கேரியர் கிராப் கூறுகிறது. அப்படியிருந்தும் இன்று தமிழின் நெ.1 மாதிரி அமலாதான் இருக்கிறார்.

கடந்த வருடத்தைவிட அமலா ஃபீவர் இவ்வருடம் கொஞ்சம் அதிகமாகவே இருக்கிறது. இரண்டே மாதத்தில் அவர் நடித்த மூன்று படங்கள் வெளியாகியிருக்கிறது. வேட்டையின் ’பப்பரப்பா’ பாட்டில் அவருடைய மேக்கப்பை கண்டதுமே பேஜாராகிவிட்டது. இந்த மேக்கப்மேன் முன்னதாக கிரணுக்கு மேக்கப் போட்டவராக இருக்கக்கூடும். ‘படமெடுத்து சொதப்புவது எப்படி?’ என்று பாடமெடுத்த ‘காதலில் சொதப்புவது எப்படி?’யில் அமலா பாலின் மேக்கப் அத்தனை மோசமில்லையென்றாலும், நடிப்பென்றால் கிலோ என்ன விலையென்று தெரியாத அப்பாவியாக சிறப்பாகவே அவர் நடித்திருந்தார். ‘முப்பொழுதும் உன் கற்பனைகள்’ கொடுமை. போதாக்குறைக்கு கிட்டத்தட்ட இரட்டை வேடம். குள்ளமான அமலாபாலுக்கு, படம் முழுக்க மாடர்ன் ட்ரெஸ் வேறு. வசனகர்த்தாவோ மனச்சாட்சியே இல்லாமல் “அவளைப் பார்த்தேன்னா, நீ பொண்ணுங்கிறதையே மறந்துட்டு யூ வில் ஃபால் இன் லவ்” என்றெல்லாம் கவுதமேனத்தனமாக டயலாக் எழுதியிருக்கிறார்.

எனக்கென்னவோ, நம்மூரில் சாணி தட்டும் குணசுந்தரி மாதிரி ஃபிகர்களுக்கு மாடர்ன் ட்ரெஸ் போட்டு, நன்றாக தலைவாரி, லேசாக ப்ரூஸ் பவுடர் போட்டு, லிப்ஸ்டிக் தடவிவிட்டால் அமலாபாலை விட அழகாக இருப்பார்கள் என்று தோன்றுகிறது.

:rotfl:
I am still laughing after reading this. Lucky :thumbsup:

SoftSword
5th March 2012, 09:07 PM
watta research.... :lol:

geno
5th March 2012, 09:14 PM
லக்கி ஒரு காலத்தில் மொக்கை ஃபிகர் 'கார்த்திகா' போட்டோ ஒன்றைப் போட்டு ஜொள்ளிக் கொண்டிருந்த ஆசாமி. அவருக்கு கண் எல்லாம் போதாது. வேற வேணும். அதுக்காக அமலா அழகில்லைன்னு சொல்வது கொஞ்சம் ஓவர். மல்லுப்பசங்க தண்ணி அனுப்பாட்டியும் அங்க இருந்து கொஞ்சம் 'மெலனின்' உள்ள பெண்களாக அனுப்புவது ஆறுதல்!

படத்துல அந்த மல்லுப் பையனக் க்லாய்ச்சது பிடிச்சிருந்தது. இங்கிதம் பாக்காம மல்லுவ ஆரம்பிச்சிருவானுக.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
5th March 2012, 09:18 PM
அவர் ஒரு ஃபிகராலஜிஸ்ட்! இதுமட்டுமின்றி இதுபோன்ற கிடைத்தற்க்கரிய பல ஃபிகராராய்ச்சிகளை புரிந்திருக்கிறார். அதெல்லாம் தொடர்ந்து அவர் சைட்டை படித்தால் மட்டுமே புரியும்!

directhit
6th March 2012, 11:12 AM
mokkai padam :irked:

hamid
6th March 2012, 11:50 AM

DH, nallathaane irunthuchu??? I enjoyed it.. just a good time pass movie... The comedies did work for me...

raajarasigan
6th March 2012, 12:27 PM
DH, nallathaane irunthuchu??? I enjoyed it.. just a good time pass movie... The comedies did work for me...athAnE!!

directhit
6th March 2012, 12:28 PM
DH, nallathaane irunthuchu??? I enjoyed it.. just a good time pass movie... The comedies did work for me... mm therla, didnt capture my attention at all despite the fact i like Sid. Here and there couple of jokes were nice avalo dhaan, it was a very predictable fare somehow - infact muzhusa kooda paakala, switched over to Tintin :oops: (LM kke pudichirunchu pola!, shud give a try some other day)

littlemaster1982
6th March 2012, 03:10 PM
mm therla, didnt capture my attention at all despite the fact i like Sid. Here and there couple of jokes were nice avalo dhaan, it was a very predictable fare somehow - infact muzhusa kooda paakala, switched over to Tintin :oops: (LM kke pudichirunchu pola!, shud give a try some other day)

I think this film works well when watched in theater.

Plum
6th March 2012, 07:30 PM
DH - LM's configuration has changed recently hence he may not be the accurate barometer that he was before. Ippo timela avarukku edhullaam pidikkum edhukkaaga pidikkumnu predict paNNa mudiyAdhu. Depends on mood and the day's happenings ;-)

littlemaster1982
6th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Plum,

Ippadi damage pandreengale :lol: I wasn't that accurate even before :)

SoftSword
6th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Raguvaran in Mudhalvan: there was a good interview

flashback:

hows things pangaali?

Things are fine Pangaali :D But, days are moving till little slow :p

Lots have happened my side...
adhumaadhiri anga onnum illaiyaa?

Edhumaadhiri :lol2:
D day ellam ippodhaikku illa :p

any life changing moments :lol:

Konja naal pogattum, solren :p

btw, I realise that you are liking a lot of movies these days :devil:

I knew I would like KSY even before watching it :mrgreen:

adhu mattum illa...nowadays generally you have some likings already... :heeheehee:

I knew I would like KSY even before watching it :mrgreen:

ERC pls.

indha bhaashaa aadippadrappove sandhegappaten... :)
ennamo visayam irukkunu'nu nenachi dhan vilakkam kaeten.... hmmm

thread title too is relevantly irrelevant...

littlemaster1982
6th March 2012, 08:54 PM
SS,

I knew you would crack it :mrgreen:

ajaybaskar
7th March 2012, 08:33 AM
Yov Softy,

Neer Scotland Yardla irukkavendiyavar ayya.

NOV
7th March 2012, 08:40 AM
vadivEl :lol:
kaadalil sodhappuvadhu eppadi lErndhu... mystery code'ai udaippadhu eppadi ngrathukku vandhaachu :lol:

SoftSword
7th March 2012, 04:30 PM
Yov Softy,

Neer Scotland Yardla irukkavendiyavar ayya.

ajay...
i only had doubts for why he was smiling with lipstick... 'ippodhaikku illa' is wat every bachelor says...
but he appattama mattera odachified, 'konja naal pogattum solraen', anybody wud hav guessed... and LM for sure wud hav known that people could decode it and ask him... aana unmaya vida olaral swarasyama irukkumenu naan vera maadhiri interrogate pannen... thanks to nov.

nov, i was assuming that lm and u would be pming each other... :)

littlemaster1982
7th March 2012, 04:31 PM
No digressions pls :noteeth:

SoftSword
7th March 2012, 04:44 PM
any LOVE discussion is not a diggression here... nov, pls allow :)
illena, hubbers events thread'la idhellaam naan post panna vendi varum...

ajithfederer
7th March 2012, 04:47 PM

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
7th March 2012, 05:57 PM
appadiyaa?! :D vaazhthukkaL :lol:

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 12:24 AM
didn't liked it..

sidharth kadhai sollittu sollittu padathai Otturanga.. ava appadi panna.. ippadi nadandhadhu... annaikku adhu aachu idhu aachu..

idhula mokkaiya sila pala side characters..

namakku indha kadhal - kathirikka pOnra eera vengayam ellam illadhadhala.. indha padathula solra love - break-up - again.. another love.. idhula ellam perusa edhuvum impress pannalai..

kumudhathula vandha jokes ellam cut panni onnA kOrthu vitta madhiri irundhadhu

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 01:32 AM
arumai'yaa...

VinodKumar's
20th March 2012, 01:55 AM
didn't liked it..

sidharth kadhai sollittu sollittu padathai Otturanga.. ava appadi panna.. ippadi nadandhadhu... annaikku adhu aachu idhu aachu..

namakku indha kadhal - kathirikka pOnra eera vengayam ellam illadhadhala.. indha padathula solra love - break-up - again.. another love.. idhula ellam perusa edhuvum impress pannalai..

:thumbsup: Same prachanai here also.

Nasc
20th March 2012, 10:54 AM
hhhmmm...padathin karu itself not attractive...lou -il sothapama iruka vazhi solunga sir..
padathula kamichatha vida miga arumaiya namma pasanga sothapalo sothaps..
reject

balaajee
20th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Kudos- Perfect casting|different way of story telling|no compromise- A New Director to Tamil Industry

lydayaxobia493
20th March 2012, 11:27 AM
didn't liked it..

vidunga aanstu.. luv pandravangaluuku intha padam pidikkum.. pannathavangalu intha padam pidikkathu..

Enakku piditcha mathiri irukku... pidikkatha mathiriyum irukku.. enga poi solla ? :smokesmile:

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 04:32 PM
lovers only can love this film'nu solradhellaam escape....
it has some intial audience and some really good moments now and then... avlodhaan.
i watched it, liked it to some extent inspite of some annoying things...
now after three weeks of watching, i have never felt like watching any scenes in youtube also...
so i would call it an average movie. ashte.

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 08:21 PM
love pannatti engalukku padathula varra love pidikkadhunnu yar sonnadhu..
nangalum "sathya" Kamal - Amala madhiri "valaiyosai" love ellam rasichirukkOm...

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 08:24 PM
nangalum "sathya" Kamal - Amala madhiri "valaiyosai" love ellam rasichirukkOm...

apdilaam sonnaa otthukkuvomaa?

love pannaadhavanukku feelings puriyaadhu...
kolai pannaadhavanukku crime storya rasikkira pakkuva patthaadhu...
rape pannaadhavanaala villainoda pov purinjukka mudiyaadhu...

otthukkuttu apdi oramaa okkaarunga ponga...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th March 2012, 08:42 PM
"Love panravangaLukku mattum thaan intha feelings puriyum" Correct thaan. But intha dialog ellaam entha padathukku sollavendiyathu. entha padathukku solraanga! :shock: This itself shows that the current gen is lacking a good love story

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 08:46 PM
love is not common among all the generations ya...
same like kalaachaaram...
neenga palaya analog signal'laye irukkeenga... ippo gsm poyi, 3g poyi, hspa vandhachu.... :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th March 2012, 08:52 PM
appo athu louu illaye! some things don't change. changes seen in outer skin won't count as reality!

love vera, true love story verayaa?!? punnagai mannan maathisi suicide, devathaas thaadi ellaam irunthaa thaan true love story nnu yaaru sonnaa?!? Sathya bus song itself oru beettiful louu story maathiri thaan. athu maathiri kooda ethum varrathillaye?!?

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 08:55 PM
idhulayum amala pauls parents love konjam nallaa kaatraangalae...

enna kaettaa... suicide love'laam love'e illainu reject pannuven... appovum, ippovum...

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th March 2012, 08:58 PM
movie good in parts, good parts la athuvum oNNu. avtually there is nothing new in that scene too. We are seeing that after loads of mokkai and thus find it better

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Siddarth wud hav made atleast 10 Cr profit, smart guy!

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:02 PM
movie good in parts, good parts la athuvum oNNu. avtually there is nothing new in that scene too. We are seeing that after loads of mokkai and thus find it better

adha otthukkuraen...
aana... palaya madhiri venum'ngreenga... aand nothing new'ngreenga...
orae elove'aye etthana murai dhaan katradhu?

VinodKumar's
20th March 2012, 09:23 PM

Athaana oru side ah vachum naangalam love pannirupomla ;). Engalukum Kaadhal padangalaam pudichiruku ... I am a fan of chinna vayasula irunthu friend ah irunthu vara love ...

examples sollanumna - Priyaadha varam vendum , Poovellam un vaasam maari ...

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:27 PM
vinod,

rendu one-side omlettum oru normal omlettum onnayaa???

VinodKumar's
20th March 2012, 09:33 PM
Definite ah not same but antha kaalathula Azhagi padam paakurappa un kuthama paatuku kannu kalanguchae .... what I meant was you dont have to be in love to understand it nu ...even if you are not in love ungaluku ippdi thaan oru ponnu venum athu kooda ippdi lam vazhanumnu nenachi vachirupingala athuvae oru virtual love maari thaan ...

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:38 PM
neenga feel panni solradhellaam ok...
aanaa sellaadhuyaa... summa jailukku porenu sollitu vandhu vandila idha nolaikkira velai ellaam venaam...
oru beach encounter/theatre affair/office trip evidence irukkaa? illena poi periyavanga irundhaa vara sollu...
apdinu lovers solraainga...

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 09:42 PM
ungalla palarukku eppadinu theriyalai...

enakku "idhayam" padam pidikkum... IR bgm'kkagave

VinodKumar's
20th March 2012, 09:46 PM
neenga feel panni solradhellaam ok...
aanaa sellaadhuyaa... summa jailukku porenu sollitu vandhu vandila idha nolaikkira velai ellaam venaam...
oru beach encounter/theatre affair/office trip evidence irukkaa? illena poi periyavanga irundhaa vara sollu...
apdinu lovers solraainga...

Avanga topu thaan aana naanga drop illaenu solluraen ...

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:48 PM
sari vaanga.. naama moonu perum 'mera rang de' paattu paadikittae nadappom....

HonestRaj
20th March 2012, 09:52 PM
enna padam andha pAttu...

3 peru'na indha pattu nalla irukkum.. aana 3'vadhu nan illai... enakku vera character..

jaihind...

sethil & gang... dharmendra - amithabh -masrani ..
i yam inspector kOttaichamy..

VinodKumar's
20th March 2012, 09:56 PM
sari vaanga.. naama moonu perum 'mera rang de' paattu paadikittae nadappom....

Naa nadanthu vena varaen paada mataen ... muje hindi nahi maalum hai !!!

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:57 PM
that was from 'the legend of bhagat singh' the climax song when bhagat singh, sukhdev and rajguru walk in the jail corridors towards their hanging place in their jail uniform...
for they did not succumb to the pressures by the aangileyar(love in this context)

VinodKumar's
20th March 2012, 09:57 PM
Soft,

VTV love vs KSY love pathi konjam sollunga. IIRC u liked VTV right ??

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 09:59 PM
Naa nadanthu vena varaen paada mataen ... muje hindi nahi maalum hai !!!

appo neenga kadasila aagae... jaagae sonna podhum... scene'oda feel dhaan mukkiyam...

SoftSword
20th March 2012, 10:01 PM
Soft,

VTV love vs KSY love pathi konjam sollunga. IIRC u liked VTV right ??

vinod, enakku KSY love'layum onniyum perusa prablem illa...
only prob for me is i don like the lead pair... the 'silencer fit panraan' siddhartth and 'yaen'nae therila' amalapaul...

i think, the authenticity of VTV lies in its climax.

VinodKumar's
20th March 2012, 10:07 PM
vinod, enakku KSY love'layum onniyum perusa prablem illa...
only prob for me is i don like the lead pair... the 'silencer fit panraan' siddhartth and 'yaen'nae therila' amalapaul...

i think, the authenticity of VTV lies in its climax.

:lol:.

RehmanFan
20th March 2012, 10:17 PM
iniki SS annan semma form'la irkar pola! :)

directhit
21st March 2012, 11:58 AM
ungalla palarukku eppadinu theriyalai...

enakku "idhayam" padam pidikkum... IR bgm'kkagave +20... hv watched it many many times .. ippavum padam vandhaa i dont change channels :D

btw indha padam thread la ellam discuss panni valathu vidadheenga, idhukku CC la pesalaam :evil: Suresh love story dhaan paakaraapla irundhichu, comedy laam kooda Russel Peters kitterundhu suttadhu :banghead:

GSV
21st March 2012, 12:59 PM

examples sollanumna - Priyaadha varam vendum , Poovellam un vaasam maari ...

Naan theatre'laye thoonguna first padam idhaan.. Sorry Vinod :)

VinodKumar's
21st March 2012, 01:50 PM
Hello I am Shalini's best fan. Neenga Prasanth ah paathurupinga thoongirupinga. Padam perusa nallarukumnu sollala appdi vara kaathal nallarukumnu solluraen.

P.S - Naa first theater la thoongina padam feburary14 :twisted:

GSV
21st March 2012, 02:23 PM
Podhuva sonnadhunga Vinod..

Adhenaanga Shalini's Best Fan :lol: Vitta ippa kooda ajith ku pottiya nippinga pola :)
ippa puriyudhu neenga yen thalaivar rasigar aanengannu -- kidding

SoftSword
21st March 2012, 04:01 PM
halo... indha threada dhaan naan CC'ya use pannitu irukkken...
all love matters/movies vaanga vikka engakitta vaanga...

strictly no 'family encouraged lovers' - bore.

Nerd
25th March 2012, 08:24 AM
Not bad. The conflicts were uninteresting, narrative structure was pretty annoying, oldies louu was sloppily executed, bad acting by most. Best part of the film was the friends. Extremely hilarious both of them. Couple of facebook jokes (nothing box, 'don't ever lie to me' performed by the director himself) were brilliantly executed. And the Ameliesque scene in which Siddharth walks into a scene from Vignesh's childhood was superb too.

Best moment of the fatty was when he gets slapped in the theater scene (it was a throwaway scene) and the best moment of Vignesh was when the gaels (friends of Cathy) scare the **** out of him in Pondy with a hiiii.. Very very natural. And loved that English comedy movie joke.

Pyaar Ka P-yOda indha padaththa compare pannadhu, who ees that black sheep :twisted:

The best piece of music was the bit song vaLaiyOsai galagalavena. What a fantastic composition, but did not sound like Thaman at all :?

littlemaster1982
25th March 2012, 09:25 AM
Best moment of the fatty was when he gets slapped in the theater scene (it was a throwaway scene)

Loved that scene :lol: He just walks away and says hi to Siddharth :rotfl2:

Nerd
25th March 2012, 10:09 PM
True LM. The nonchalance shown by him and the director too at that moment, everything worked. Neat!

Rangar reveww pannirukkaar pOla, just chanced upon it.

“Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Eppidi”… Love on the rocks
Posted on February 18, 2012

Some fifty per cent of the mischievously titled Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Eppidi is astonishingly good. First-time director Balaji Mohan (Wiki informs me that he’s all of 24) makes a romantic comedy not just about the couple, but also around them, inviting us to laugh at the amorous misadventures of a host of men and women, young and old. His narration flows around these characters with the improvisatory smoothness of the jazz we hear in Thaman’s score. At least in the early portions, Mohan knows just how much to push a moment without overselling it, and we find ourselves under the spell of a fresh, fun, urban voice. Where our rural love stories (like Myna, also starring the lovely Amala Paul, who looks like a Deepika Padukone we can actually go up and say hello to) are driven by emotions played at a shattering pitch, the events here, even when borderline tragic, coast along lightly, without fuss.
http://i.imgur.com/WlmkV.png
Like Pyaar Ka Punchnama, this is essentially a Mars-Venus story about boys and girls being fundamentally different, but unlike that film, which took the easy way out and reduced its female characters to shrill shrews, we see, here, impressively nuanced women – the girl who’s getting engaged and doesn’t flinch from meeting her ex (because she knows it was bound to happen someday), or the heroine who loves the hero (Siddharth, in ones of his best roles, his best performances) but also knows that higher education in a first-world country is not something to be scoffed at. It’s only in the second half that the cracks begin to show. An annoying strain ofthathuvam-ism creeps in (though these nuggets of wisdom are mercifully not bludgeoned into our consciousness), and more crucially, the director doesn’t handle older love as well as he does its younger counterpart. (Then again, there’s his age. Older people have been through young love, they know young love, but the vice-versa is rarely true.)
It’s a stroke of genius to have cast Suresh, second only to ‘Mike’ Mohan as the go-to lover boy of the nineteen-eighties, as a man contemplating divorce (at least for some of us, those associations percolate into this part), but the director cannot decide if he wants to treat this angle (somewhat) seriously or just milk it for easy laughs. (And with Suresh, why employ Valayosai as a flashback to an emotion? Why not Kaadhal oorvalam inge, that exquisite T Rajendar creation that showed that the man certainly knew his way around a tune. Also refer Idhu kuzhandhai paadum thalaattu.) But these are minor hiccups in an entertaining (and beautifully photographed) rom-com that begins with a broken-up couple and ends with them… Not that the outcome is weighted with much suspense, but go see the movie to find out. Or to use the jargon of our yesteryear cinema writers,meedhiyai velli thirayil kaanga. I suspect you’ll come out smiling, not just at the one-liners, but also at the sweet shock of recognition that, yes, this is how it was.

SoftSword
25th March 2012, 10:31 PM
anjaavadhu line'la lovely Amala Paul'nu sonnappove alert aagittaen meedhi review epdi irukkumnu..

littlemaster1982
26th March 2012, 12:38 AM
Pyaar Ka P-yOda indha padaththa compare pannadhu, who ees that black sheep :twisted:

Kaalailaiye kekkanum-nu ninaichen, which one is better to you? Haven't seen PKP yet.

Nerd
26th March 2012, 01:18 AM
PKP-yellaam oru padamE illeeng. No comparison KSY trumps PKP on all counts. Neenga paarthuttu, wait-a-minute, paaththu dhayavu seidhu tayam waste pannaadheenga.

Mahen
26th March 2012, 05:14 AM
Not bad. The conflicts were uninteresting,
Arent the conflicts realistic? :roll:

PKP compare pannathu Rangar thaan :lol2:

lydayaxobia493
26th March 2012, 06:53 AM
PKP-yellaam oru padamE illeeng. No comparison KSY trumps PKP on all counts. Neenga paarthuttu, wait-a-minute, paaththu dhayavu seidhu tayam waste pannaadheenga.

am nt agree wit u... PKP is gud movie nd gud entertainment.. in my point of view both PKP nd KSY r gud time pass movies...

littlemaster1982
26th March 2012, 08:04 AM

Oh ok :) Now I remember your posts in Indian Films section :lol:

SoftSword
26th March 2012, 03:49 PM
KSY'la neengalaam thookivechu kondadradhukku kaaranam konjam kooda puriya maatengudhae...
naanum dhaan kaadhu vechu kEttu paathaen... oru satthamum varalayae...
enkita apdi enna problem... :roll:
pEsaama retire aagidavaa??

raajarasigan
26th March 2012, 04:28 PM
SS, indha padathai anubavikka reNdu kOltIes vEnu... 1. Love paNNirukkanum..(at least GF Achu irukkOnum, illa namma LM mAdhiri pre-honeymoon period'la irukkanum) 2. kuraindha patcham pudhu maNa thambadhiya irukkAnum...

SoftSword
26th March 2012, 05:27 PM
SS, indha padathai anubavikka reNdu kOltIes vEnu... 1. Love paNNirukkanum..(at least GF Achu irukkOnum, illa namma LM mAdhiri pre-honeymoon period'la irukkanum)

idhukku naan ennanu badhil solradhu...
delicAte posisan...

aana indha visayam dhaan kaduppaagudhu...
Love pannirundhaa dhan indha padattha rasikka mudiyumnu... ennamo pOnga...

Plum
26th March 2012, 06:06 PM
Softie - kAdhai enga vechInga? Kuvaa kuvaa saththam kEkkudhA?

SoftSword
26th March 2012, 06:23 PM
Softie - kAdhai enga vechInga? Kuvaa kuvaa saththam kEkkudhA?

ennoda love avlo aazhatthukku pOnadhilla ;)

lydayaxobia493
26th March 2012, 06:34 PM
intha hub la, yaaravathu luv failure guys irukkaangala..?

avangalukku intha padam pidichirukka ilaiya nu oru survey edukkalam.. wt u say.. ? :)

Nerd
26th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Arent the conflicts realistic? :roll:

Real-O enna ezhavO ulagathula ennannamO nadakkudhu. I just said they were 'uninteresting'. (for me).

Softu ivainga eppayumE ipdi dhaan. VTV louu failure irukkuravinga paakkanum, Alaipayuthy lavvers paakkanum, pithamagan vettiyaan dhaan paakkanum etc. Yen neenga kooda periyaththEvear maadhiri oru thaathaa irundhaar apdeenu sollalaiyaaa.. Chumma oru personal connection irundhaal interestingaa irukkumnu solraanga.

littlemaster1982
26th March 2012, 08:21 PM
Real-O enna ezhavO ulagathula ennannamO nadakkudhu. I just said they were 'uninteresting'. (for me).

Neenga endha tone-la idhai sonneenga-nu theriyala, aana padichadhume sirippu vandhuduchu :lol:

SoftSword
26th March 2012, 08:22 PM
pithamagan vettiyaan dhaan paakkanum etc. Yen neenga kooda periyaththEvear maadhiri oru thaathaa irundhaar apdeenu sollalaiyaaa..

idhula neenga love pannirukkeengalanu kostin vera...
enna pannane theriyaama panravan epdi badhil solluvaan...
peru vechu start panradhukku naama enna thunikkadaya vechu nadatthurom... andharangam'yaa...

VinodKumar's
26th March 2012, 08:25 PM

Softu ivainga eppayumE ipdi dhaan. VTV louu failure irukkuravinga paakkanum, Alaipayuthy lavvers paakkanum, pithamagan vettiyaan dhaan paakkanum etc. Yen neenga kooda periyaththEvear maadhiri oru thaathaa irundhaar apdeenu sollalaiyaaa.. Chumma oru personal connection irundhaal interestingaa irukkumnu solraanga.

:samepinch:

V_S
1st April 2012, 10:47 AM
Remba late, but better late than never. Just now finished watching KSY. I loved this film very much. Two hours went like 30 minutes. Good thing there was nothing seems to be forced, very natural flow, except that narration in between. I liked that too. Every pair they showed was just memorable. Yes that fatty and vignesh stole the show with their natural acting. I loved that bus scene ragging and embarrassment, wonderfully acted by Vignesh. This is my second Siddharth film after Bommarillu. Very good and casual acting and Amala Paul has shown her anger very well more than love. This is my first Amala Paul film, so bear with me, as I didn't find anything unusual in her acting, except some unusual close-ups on her. Good pair. Music was good, especially liked the picturization of Azhaippaaya and VaLayOsai. College love stories without much classroom scenes, except one scene where Siddarth was thinking of her and Lectures says 'Gone' and 'Never' she will be back, nicely done. As I am losing my interest in films after watching Kadhal/Subramanipuram/Paruthi veeran/mayykam enna kind of stories, a big applause to Balaji Mohan for coming with a very good light entertainer watchable with family, with no hiccups and mainly a fresh breather to tamil films, mainly because there is no violence and no disturbing/depressing casting/story. Will definitely watch it again.

NOV
6th April 2012, 10:43 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/552857_325524927503022_171993002856216_817433_1488 272361_n.jpg

Mahen
6th April 2012, 11:01 AM
Aayi photo :)

SoftSword
6th April 2012, 07:41 PM
weird

ajaybaskar
6th April 2012, 07:43 PM
The film hit a 50 today

19thmay
6th April 2012, 09:36 PM
I liked this movie though initially it looked weird. ilampEngal ellam urugittaanga...

lydayaxobia493
6th April 2012, 11:04 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/552857_325524927503022_171993002856216_817433_1488 272361_n.jpg

Karthi : sithappu.. chinna vayasula karu karu nu iruntha..ipo konjam polish aayitta..

Saravanan : dei mavane.. kaasu vantha, kaakha kooda vellai aayidum da...

lydayaxobia493
6th April 2012, 11:48 PM
https://p.twimg.com/ApxYCDWCMAAHkqE.jpg