PDA

View Full Version : || Kochadaiyaan | Rajinikanth | ARR | Soundharya R || - Audio release & reviews

SoftSword
2nd April 2012, 01:23 AM
Kochadaiyaan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the upcoming Indian film. For the emperor during the 8th century, see Kochadaiyan Ranadhiran.
Kochadaiyaan
Directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth
Produced by Sunil Lulla
Written by K. S. Ravikumar
Story by K. S. Ravikumar
Starring

Rajinikanth
Katrina Kaif
R. Sarathkumar
Prithviraj
Aadhi
Shobana
Sneha
Nassar

Music by A. R. Rahman
Cinematography Rajiv Menon
Studio Eros Entertainment
Media One Global
Release date(s) August 2012
Country India
Language Tamil

Kochadaiyaan (Tamil: கோச்சடையான்) is an upcoming Tamil period film to be directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth and written by K. S. Ravikumar. The film will feature Rajinikanth alongside an ensemble cast, including R. Sarathkumar, Prithviraj, Aadhi, Katrina Kaif, Shobana and Sneha. The film, which is expected to be shot with motion capture in 3D, will have cinematography handled by Rajiv Menon whilst background score and soundtrack will be composed by A. R. Rahman.
Contents
[hide]

1 Cast
2 Production
2.1 Development
2.2 Casting
2.3 Filming
3 References

[edit] Cast

Rajinikanth
Katrina Kaif
R. Sarathkumar
Prithviraj
Aadhi
Shobana
Sneha
Jackie Shroff
Nassar

[edit] Production
[edit] Development

Rajinikanth's next film, after his prior successful venture with S. Shankar's Enthiran (2010), was supposed to be Rana, a historical drama film to be directed by K. S. Ravikumar and dually-produced by Soundarya Rajinikanth's Ocher Picture Productions and Eros Entertainment.[1] However, Rajinikanth became ill and was treated for dehydration and exhaustion at a hospital, resulting in postponement of Rana's filming.[2] On 23 November 2011, Soundarya Rajinikanth posted a message on her Twitter account, notifying followers to "look out for an official announcement very soon".[3] The following day, she announced that her father's next film would be Kochadaiyaan and that she was "[grateful and] excited to be directing [her] father".[4] A tentatively scheduled release period of August 2012 was also announced.[5] The film was finalized to be a co-production of Eros Entertainment and Media One Global.[6] Soundarya further stated that K. S. Ravikumar had worked with her father and herself on the script of the film.[7] With regards to the film's title, Ravikumar claimed that it drew reference to an alternate name of Hindu deity Shiva, while also being partly inspired by the name of the Pandya Dynasty king Kochadaiyan Ranadhiran, and that the plot would be a "fictional account with small references to history".[8] The director clarified that Kochadaiyaan was not related to the the same-titled history series being published by the Tamil magazine Kumudam.[9]
[edit] Casting

For the female lead role, Anushka Shetty was initially approached,[10] but sources confirmed later that she was not part of the film.[11] It was then rumoured that Asin and Vidya Balan were being considered for the role, since producers preferred a Bollywood actress.[12] Soundarya Rajinikanth approached Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif in January 2012,[13] who was not able to give her dates and the team reapproached Balan.[14] However, Kaif was finalized for the film by the month's end.[15] Jackie Shroff, who was last seen in Kollywood playing a crucial role in the critically acclaimed Aaranya Kaandam, will be doing an important character.[16]

The film began to increase its casting profile after Prithviraj was reportedly signed in to play an important role in the film.[17] Sneha was reported to be finalized for a supporting role,[18] with the actress confirming her presence in the film in December 2011.[19] Aadhi, who became recognized for his performances in Mirugam (2007) and Eeram (2009), was recruited for a role in the film, after he felt that the opportunity was "a realization of a dream that he has had since childhood".[20] Furthermore, Shobana and Mohan Babu's daughter Lakshmi Manchu were also expected to join the film,[21] with Soundarya later confirming the addition of the former to the cast saying that Shobana was the "only choice for the role" as the character was written keeping her in mind.[22][23] R. Sarathkumar, too, was signed on for an important role in the film.[24] Veteran actor Nassar was recruited in the film as well for a supporting role.[25] Soundarya Rajinikanth disclaimed the rumour that Aishwarya Rai was chosen to do a guest appearance in the film.[26]

Peter Hein was chosen as the film's action choreographer,[27] while A. R. Rahman agreed to compose the film's background score and soundtrack.[28][29] Rajiv Menon was recruited as the film's cinematographer.[30] Soundarya made an open invite via Twitter to art professionals to send their demo and work as she was looking for "special art department" for the film.[31]
[edit] Filming

The film is expected to be the first Indian 3D film shot with the kind of performance capturing technology used in films such as Avatar (2009) and The Adventures of Tintin (2011).[32] K. S. Ravikumar, story writer of the film, announced that the filming will commence on 15 January 2012 and finish before March 2012.[33] The first schedule of indoor shooting will start with Rajinikanth's style and action being filmed for motion capturing.[11] The film was launched with a formal puja on 19 January 2012 at the actor's favourite Ganesha temple located inside AVM Studios in Vadapalani, Chennai.

SoftSword
2nd April 2012, 01:24 AM
-towel-

SoftSword
2nd April 2012, 01:26 AM
London-Press meet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_RZUuhwABvw

SoftSword
2nd April 2012, 01:29 AM
Rahman and soundarya talks about kochadaiyaan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=llSDbzJWrwU

SoftSword
2nd April 2012, 01:32 AM
recording session with 130 german musicians... brought down to India for the background orchestra...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6YSonODjM&feature=related

A.ANAND
6th April 2012, 02:22 AM
Kochadaiyaan a notch above others: Rahman

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/like-animation-movies-a-notch-above-others-rahman-on-i-kochadaiyaan-i/227997

lancelot
18th March 2013, 01:14 PM
'Superstar' Rajinikanth's Kochadaiyaan audio release has been scheduled for April and Movie planned for May. The teaser will be out very very soon. Label: Sony Music

https://www.facebook.com/arrahmangallerys

SoftSword
18th March 2013, 03:31 PM
nice to hear! looking forward...

Brianengab
12th June 2013, 09:57 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 2h
#Kochadaiyaan update - @arrahman in London doing the Re-Recording of the film, which is making brisk progress. Diwali Dhamaka

Brianengab
15th June 2013, 12:10 PM
A.R.Rahman

Geoff Foster, mixing 200 tracks of orchestra for Kochadaiyaan at AIR Studios, London http://fb.me/FFaNkR0J

A.ANAND
28th August 2013, 08:48 AM
SPB Singing Sneak Preview Of Kochadaiyaan Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2TatCeKPAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ajaybaskar
7th October 2013, 01:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YWirNqtxwA

Russellmtp
7th October 2013, 06:42 AM
Thank you for posting Ajay.

பாடல் நன்று. தலைவர் பற்றி கேட்கவே வேண்டாம். அதுவும் ரஜினி படம்னா கலக்கிடுவார். எஸ்.பி.பி ரஜினிக்கு இன்ட்ரோ பாடற மாதிரி வராது. ஆனால்,

"காற்றின் பாடல்கள் என்றுமே தீராது" மற்றும் அதற்கு அடுத்த வரி மட்டும் கொஞ்சம் இசையோடு ஒட்டாத மாதிரி நெருடுது. "விண்ணைதாண்டி வருவாயா" படத்தில வர "கண்ணுக்குள் கண்ணை" பாட்டிலயும் இப்படி ஒரு இடத்தில ஒரு சின்ன நெருடல் வரும். ஆனால் கேட்க கேட்க சரியாயிடும்னு நினைக்கிறேன். மத்தபடி பின்னணி இசைகோர்ப்பு மிக நல்லா இருக்கு. பாட்டை எல்லாம் ரொம்ப சொதப்பாம எடுத்திருந்தா சரிதான். மோஷன் காப்சர்னு என்னெல்லாமோ சொல்றாங்க. காட்சிகளை எல்லாம் பார்த்தா பாடல்களில் வரும் காட்சி அமைப்புகளை நிச்சயம் சொதப்பி இருப்பாங்கன்னு தோனுது:(

lancelot
7th October 2013, 12:22 PM
in English please!

Russellmtp
17th October 2013, 03:05 AM
in English please!

I was saying that while the song is very good, there are some parts of the song which don't appear to flow well with the song, especially the "kaatrin paadalgal endrume theeraadhu". I noticed something similar in the "kannukkul kannai" song in VTV. However, the orchestration is very good and with more listens it will sound alright (it does after a few listens now:-). SPB is the best when it comes to singing intro for Rajni and Rahman always does a great job for Rajni.

I am also worried if Soundharya would do a good job of picturizing the songs.

lancelot
18th November 2013, 10:23 AM
When is the album coming out?

ajaybaskar
18th November 2013, 10:35 AM
Dec 12

lancelot
18th November 2013, 12:20 PM
Santhanam has seen more action than this forum over the last few months... where is everyone?

venkkiram
18th November 2013, 05:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YWirNqtxwA just noticed, right from the start a could scene gets repeated in loop. They spend millions of money for this whole project. Can't they come up with some fresh back grounds to the back ground in this trailor? Repeating same cloud background again and again clearly shows they have no clue what a feel good animation trailor look like. Come - on. Learn that also from Hollywood.

ajaybaskar
18th November 2013, 06:11 PM
This isnt a trailer. Just a video compiled by Sony Music I guess

A.ANAND
4th January 2014, 02:43 PM
Just in: Kochadaiiyaan audio launch announced

The much-awaited Kochadaiiyaan audio release, which was supposed to be held on Rajinikanth's birthday, December 12, has now officially been revealed. The audio has been announced to be launched on Feb 15, a day after Valentine's Day. The fans are eagerly awaiting the audio launch of the film which has music scored by Oscar winning A R Rahman.

Sony Music, which has the acquired the audio rights of the film has revealed that the production house Eros International have informed them that the audio of 'Kochadaiiyaan' in A R Rahman's music will release on 15th Feb, 2014. Directed by Soundarya R Ashwin, Kochadaiiyaan casts Rajinikanth, Deepika Padukone, Shobana, Sarath Kumar, Nassar, Jackie Shroff and Aadhi amongst others.

Avadi to America
9th March 2014, 09:31 AM
http://www.musicaloud.com/2014/03/08/kochadaiiyaan-music-review-tamil-movie-soundtrack/
Blaring horns, the rich strings section, resounding percussion and a well-utilized chorus – Engae Pogudho Vaanam is probably the most majestic a Rajni-SPB song has ever sounded. All that majesty still doesn’t make the song best in the category however; the song is fraught with too much heard-before-ness for that. Nevertheless, it is heartening to hear SPB’s voice teeming with energy and flawless as ever, the man hadn’t been looking that great of late. Rahman later builds on the title hook of the song, accentuating the period feel around it to produce the pensive instrumental piece called Rana’s Dream, played by the London Sessions Orchestra. In keeping with the dream theme, the composer keeps it tranquil – strings and woodwinds washing over each other in an enchanting fashion. The title song is another elaborately orchestrated piece, sung by the Kochadaiiyan Ensemble. It is the orchestration that rules this one though, particularly the multifarious percussion (chenda, edaykka, pakhawaj,temple bells to name a few) that form a killer combination with the deftly incorporated synth elements. Maattram Ondrudhaan Maaraadhadhu is essentially Rajinikanth rendering some punch-lines to an orchestral background, with the occasional recess filled by Haricharan and chorus’ singing. In the end there is a minute-long konnakol session by Umashankar VInayakram which doesn’t seem to bear any particular connection to what preceded it, maybe the visuals turn out more explanatory.

The guitar strains that kick off Medhuvaagathaan sounds almost exactly like the opening of Maahi Ve! Fortunately that phase passes soon enough, revealing a beautiful kalyani/yaman-based melodic piece instead. With SPB and Sadhana Sargam doing a fab job on vocals as well, there are times when you are taken back to the ARR music of 90s. Seeing the name Latha Rajinikanth on the vocal credits, I wasn’t very sure about Manappennin Sathiyam. The lady however does manage an endearingly earnest rendition of the charming melody that is predominantly dwijawanthi raaga, with the occasional hint of hamir kalyani (I think) in places. The other highlight of the song is the lovely use of naadaswaram. The male version titled Manamaganini Sathiyam has Haricharan in the lead, and expectedly does a better job of the singing. Idhayam is a curious composition, the most classically-oriented and period-sounding of all – starting off on panthuvarali and goes through multiple raaga shifts before closing with shivaranjani (both raaga details supplied by @vijaynarain). The arrangement is clearly Hindustani-based, which adds to the intrigue. If there is one person who well and truly owns the song though, that is Chinmayee, making what is undeniably a complicated rendition sound like a walk in the park. The male vocal credits have been given only to Srinivas (haven’t seen that name on ARR’s vocal credits in a long time) though there seem to be others. Finally there is Karma Veeran, another grandiose anthemic piece sung by the composer and sister A R Raihanah. But this one too winds up as one of the weaker songs of the soundtrack, mainly owing to two reasons – the déjà vu factor, and Raihanah’s singing.

When I started listening to Kochadaiiyaan I wasn’t pinning a lot of hopes on it. But I am delighted to have been proven wrong. Easily one of the best soundtracks that A R Rahman has produced for the Superstar!

Music Aloud Rating: 9/10

Top Recos: Medhuvaagathaan, Manamaganini Sathiyam, Idhayam, Engal Kochadaiiyaan

Avadi to America
9th March 2014, 09:31 AM
http://www.musicaloud.com/2014/03/08/kochadaiiyaan-music-review-tamil-movie-soundtrack/
Blaring horns, the rich strings section, resounding percussion and a well-utilized chorus – Engae Pogudho Vaanam is probably the most majestic a Rajni-SPB song has ever sounded. All that majesty still doesn’t make the song best in the category however; the song is fraught with too much heard-before-ness for that. Nevertheless, it is heartening to hear SPB’s voice teeming with energy and flawless as ever, the man hadn’t been looking that great of late. Rahman later builds on the title hook of the song, accentuating the period feel around it to produce the pensive instrumental piece called Rana’s Dream, played by the London Sessions Orchestra. In keeping with the dream theme, the composer keeps it tranquil – strings and woodwinds washing over each other in an enchanting fashion. The title song is another elaborately orchestrated piece, sung by the Kochadaiiyan Ensemble. It is the orchestration that rules this one though, particularly the multifarious percussion (chenda, edaykka, pakhawaj,temple bells to name a few) that form a killer combination with the deftly incorporated synth elements. Maattram Ondrudhaan Maaraadhadhu is essentially Rajinikanth rendering some punch-lines to an orchestral background, with the occasional recess filled by Haricharan and chorus’ singing. In the end there is a minute-long konnakol session by Umashankar VInayakram which doesn’t seem to bear any particular connection to what preceded it, maybe the visuals turn out more explanatory.

The guitar strains that kick off Medhuvaagathaan sounds almost exactly like the opening of Maahi Ve! Fortunately that phase passes soon enough, revealing a beautiful kalyani/yaman-based melodic piece instead. With SPB and Sadhana Sargam doing a fab job on vocals as well, there are times when you are taken back to the ARR music of 90s. Seeing the name Latha Rajinikanth on the vocal credits, I wasn’t very sure about Manappennin Sathiyam. The lady however does manage an endearingly earnest rendition of the charming melody that is predominantly dwijawanthi raaga, with the occasional hint of hamir kalyani (I think) in places. The other highlight of the song is the lovely use of naadaswaram. The male version titled Manamaganini Sathiyam has Haricharan in the lead, and expectedly does a better job of the singing. Idhayam is a curious composition, the most classically-oriented and period-sounding of all – starting off on panthuvarali and goes through multiple raaga shifts before closing with shivaranjani (both raaga details supplied by @vijaynarain). The arrangement is clearly Hindustani-based, which adds to the intrigue. If there is one person who well and truly owns the song though, that is Chinmayee, making what is undeniably a complicated rendition sound like a walk in the park. The male vocal credits have been given only to Srinivas (haven’t seen that name on ARR’s vocal credits in a long time) though there seem to be others. Finally there is Karma Veeran, another grandiose anthemic piece sung by the composer and sister A R Raihanah. But this one too winds up as one of the weaker songs of the soundtrack, mainly owing to two reasons – the déjà vu factor, and Raihanah’s singing.

When I started listening to Kochadaiiyaan I wasn’t pinning a lot of hopes on it. But I am delighted to have been proven wrong. Easily one of the best soundtracks that A R Rahman has produced for the Superstar!

Music Aloud Rating: 9/10

Top Recos: Medhuvaagathaan, Manamaganini Sathiyam, Idhayam, Engal Kochadaiiyaan

Russellmtp
9th March 2014, 10:55 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/musicreview/9380.html

audio release nadanthucha? yaaraavathu paatta kaettingala?

ajaybaskar
9th March 2014, 10:58 AM
Yes. Awesome

Dilbert
9th March 2014, 05:32 PM
Kochadaiyan Trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbJO8MBCyp4&feature=share

expected far worse ! Much better still tacky in few places. For Indians / Indian standards its a good first step. The only way India can produce better output is when these technologies get cheaper in next couple of years (I guess).

Dilbert
9th March 2014, 05:32 PM
Kochadaiyan Trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbJO8MBCyp4&feature=share

expected far worse ! Much better still tacky in few places. For Indians / Indian standards its a good first step. The only way India can produce better output is when these technologies get cheaper in next couple of years (I guess).

venkkiram
9th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Listened to the songs. Excluding Kuselan, this is the very first Rajini movie album where there are no catchy songs for Rajini's mass IMO. In that aspect, its a let down. How well the free flowing Rahman tunes fit into the screen play, let me wait and see. To me, Idhayam is the only winner so far. That too, it could have been much better if Chinmayi replaced with any highly talented singers like Chitra/Shreya. Rahman nowadays shown interest in composing songs without proper structure with strings background. But when comes to lyrical portions for such compositions, the chemistry between sandham and lyrics often lose their scope/merits. Somehow, I find a big listening resistance in me. And, last but not least, I am not impressed with Vairamuthu's words. Liked here and there but overall, its a letdown as the lyricist often tries to mix-up with template based phrases and jumping from past/present to present/past and his "hey! look at my writing!" skill only exposed.

venkkiram
9th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Listened to the songs. Excluding Kuselan, this is the very first Rajini movie album where there are no catchy songs for Rajini's mass IMO. In that aspect, its a let down. How well the free flowing Rahman tunes fit into the screen play, let me wait and see. To me, Idhayam is the only winner so far. That too, it could have been much better if Chinmayi replaced with any highly talented singers like Chitra/Shreya. Rahman nowadays shown interest in composing songs without proper structure with strings background. But when comes to lyrical portions for such compositions, the chemistry between sandham and lyrics often lose their scope/merits. Somehow, I find a big listening resistance in me. And, last but not least, I am not impressed with Vairamuthu's words. Liked here and there but overall, its a letdown as the lyricist often tries to mix-up with template based phrases and jumping from past/present to present/past and his "hey! look at my writing!" skill only exposed.

RR
9th March 2014, 09:05 PM
My take:

For the masses currently enjoying GVP, Imaan, Harris' hits, this album will definitely sound impressive as it's musically rich and has some grandeur in it. For the rest of us, the songs are unfortunately stale. The dwijavathi's, pooriya dhanashree's, vasantha's... we have heard them before. They only give the deja vu feeling as someone wrote above. Where are you the daring, innovative ARR? Miss you terribly in this album..

The HCARR fans can only take solace in the fact that the album is much better than the previous Rajni-ARR combos. The songs will grow on them as I don't see any other musically attractive album of the this caliber being churned by anyone else these days. But my worry is: the cartoonish picturisation may spoil everything. So.. relish the songs till the movie released. At the sametime, hope that I am wrong about the movie turning to be comical for the wrong reasons, but actually is liked by everyone and the songs become chartbusters.. Still it won't change my personal disappointment thought. I guess I'll wait for some innovations/experimentations in the next ARR album, and sincerely hope that he hasn't plateaued.

RR
9th March 2014, 09:05 PM
My take:

For the masses currently enjoying GVP, Imaan, Harris' hits, this album will definitely sound impressive as it's musically rich and has some grandeur in it. For the rest of us, the songs are unfortunately stale. The dwijavathi's, pooriya dhanashree's, vasantha's... we have heard them before. They only give the deja vu feeling as someone wrote above. Where are you the daring, innovative ARR? Miss you terribly in this album..

The HCARR fans can only take solace in the fact that the album is much better than the previous Rajni-ARR combos. The songs will grow on them as I don't see any other musically attractive album of the this caliber being churned by anyone else these days. But my worry is: the cartoonish picturisation may spoil everything. So.. relish the songs till the movie released. At the sametime, hope that I am wrong about the movie turning to be comical for the wrong reasons, but actually is liked by everyone and the songs become chartbusters.. Still it won't change my personal disappointment thought. I guess I'll wait for some innovations/experimentations in the next ARR album, and sincerely hope that he hasn't plateaued.

A.ANAND
10th March 2014, 10:25 AM
RR sir,unggala mattum satisfy pannanum ingarathukaha ingga ARR music panna varala.generala most RJ+ARR fans-ikku ellam album pidichu irukku athu pothum.anywere possitive review..HRIR fans review patti perusu padutha thevai illa.avanggalu ARR album inna eppavume 'dissapointing'than.nalla varthai ethir paakka mudiyathu.review pandrathu avangga urimai.

enjoy kochadaiyan!!!

svaisn
11th March 2014, 12:57 AM
Online enga CD vaangalaam?? any pointers - In US..

MusicIsLife
11th March 2014, 04:03 AM
Online enga CD vaangalaam?? any pointers - In US..

Itunes.

RR
11th March 2014, 01:49 PM
Anand,

Didn't mean to hurt you or ARR fans. I review not to say just nalla vaarthai or ketta varthai, but to offer my honest comments on the music. I have commented similarly about others' albums incl. IR. You can ignore if you don't like it.. There may be others who want to hear all perspectives.

Anyway, if the album has satisfied you completely, just go ahead and enjoy. :smile2:

Russellmtp
13th March 2014, 04:12 AM
ஒவ்வொரு பாட்டும் ஒரு முத்து. அருமை. எனக்கென்னவோ இதற்கு முன் வந்த இரஹ்மான் இசையமைத்த இரஜினி படங்களின் பாடல்களை விட இது சிறப்பாக இருப்பது போலவே தோன்றுகிறது. அதுவும் திருமதி.இரஜினிகாந்த் பாடிய "மணப்பெண்ணின் சத்தியம்" பாடல் முதல் தடவை கேட்ட உடனே பிடித்து விட்டது. மற்ற பாடல்களும் இரண்டு மூன்று முறை கேட்டவுடன் பிடித்து விட்டது. இந்த "கோச்சடையான்" பாடம் மட்டும் என்னை அவ்வளவாக ஈர்க்கவில்லை.

குறைன்னு சொல்லனும்னா, சில பாடல்கள் வேறு சில* இரஹ்மான் பாடல்களை நினைவுபடுத்துவது போல் உள்ளன. அதுவும் ஒரு பாடல் ஹைவே "மாஹி வே" பாடலின் ஆரம்பம் போலவே தொடங்குகிறது.

எல்லாவற்றையும் விட, இந்த மோஷன் காப்சர் முயற்சி வரவேற்கத்தக்கது என்றாலும் இந்த பாடல்களை எவ்வளவு நன்கு படமாக்குவார்கள் என்ற சந்தேகம் மேலும் வலுக்கிறது. இரஹ்மானின் உழைப்பு விழலுக்கு இறைத்த நீராகிவிடக்கூடாது என்ற கவலை அதிகமாகிறது.

Russellmtp
13th March 2014, 04:20 AM
RR sir,unggala mattum satisfy pannanum ingarathukaha ingga ARR music panna varala.generala most RJ+ARR fans-ikku ellam album pidichu irukku athu pothum.anywere possitive review..HRIR fans review patti perusu padutha thevai illa.avanggalu ARR album inna eppavume 'dissapointing'than.nalla varthai ethir paakka mudiyathu.review pandrathu avangga urimai.

enjoy kochadaiyan!!!

ஆனந்த் சார், "கோளைகல் மன்னித்தால் அதுபெரிதல்ல பெரிதல்ல விரர்கள் மன்னித்தால் அது வரலாறு..." என்ற வைரமுத்துவின் வரிகளை உங்கள் பதிவுகளில் சேர்த்துள்ளீர்கள். மிக நன்று. ஆனால் அந்த வரிகளில் எனக்கு சற்று கருத்து வேறுபாடு உண்டு. கோழைகளால் மன்னிக்க முடியாது. மனதார மன்னிப்பவர் கோழையாக முடியாது.

எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த வரி, சூப்பரின் குரலிலேயே "மாற்றம் ஒன்றுதான் மாறாதது" பாடலில் ஒலித்தது. "நண்பா, எல்லாம் கொஞ்ச காலம்" என்பதே அது:-)

A.ANAND
13th March 2014, 10:19 AM
ஆனந்த் சார், "கோளைகல் மன்னித்தால் அதுபெரிதல்ல பெரிதல்ல விரர்கள் மன்னித்தால் அது வரலாறு..." என்ற வைரமுத்துவின் வரிகளை உங்கள் பதிவுகளில் சேர்த்துள்ளீர்கள். மிக நன்று. ஆனால் அந்த வரிகளில் எனக்கு சற்று கருத்து வேறுபாடு உண்டு. கோழைகளால் மன்னிக்க முடியாது. மனதார மன்னிப்பவர் கோழையாக முடியாது.

எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த வரி, சூப்பரின் குரலிலேயே "மாற்றம் ஒன்றுதான் மாராதது" பாடலில் ஒலித்தது. "நண்பா, எல்லாம் கொஞ்ச காலம்" என்பதே அது:-)

yes!kochadaiayan RJ + ARR's best..for me this album very speciall.

இரஹ்மானின் உழைப்பு விழலுக்கு இறைத்த நீராகிவிடக்கூடாது என்ற கவலை அதிகமாகிறது-thozar

ennakum intha kavalai undu!not kochadayan only..kadal and mariyan album super hit no doubt but films flops!finger crossed kochadayan songs kahave hit aaganum!

Russellmtp
13th March 2014, 10:03 PM
கடல் டப்பா படம். அது ஓடியிருந்தாதான் ஆச்சரியம். இதை எழுதுவதற்கு சற்று வருத்தமாக இருந்தாலும் உண்மை என்னவென்றால், மணிரத்னம் சரக்கு முழுக்க தீர்ந்து போய் ரொம்ப நாளாச்சு. இதிலே வேடிக்கை என்னன்னா சில வலை தளங்களில் இரஹ்மானை தனது ஆஸ்தான இசையமைப்பாளர் ஆக்கியதில் இருந்துதான் மணிரத்னத்திற்கு இறங்கு முகம், அவர் இராஜாவின் கூடாரத்திற்கு வந்தால் தான் விமோசனம் என்று சகட்டு மேனிக்கு பதிவிடுகின்றனர். "ரோஜா", "பம்பாய்", "அலை பாயுதே", ஏன் "கன்னத்தில் முத்தமிட்டால்" கூட ஹிட்தான். இந்தியில் "குரு" ஹிட்தான். "இராவனன்", "கடல்" படங்களுக்கு யார் இசையமைத்திருந்தாலும் அந்த படங்களின் கதி இதே அதோகதிதான். இந்த படங்களின் தோல்விக்கு இசை காரணமல்ல. நல்ல இசை இருந்தும் படங்கள் தோற்றதற்கு சுமாரான கதையும் திரைக்கதையுமே காரணம்.

"மரியான்" படமும் சுமார்தான். தனுஷ் நன்கு நடித்திருந்தார். ஆனால் திரைக்கதை ஆமை வேகத்தில் சென்றது. மக்கள் குதிரை வேகத்தில் திரையரங்குகளை விட்டு வெளியேறினர். பாவம் நம்ம தலைவர். அருமையான இசையை கொடுத்தும் படம் ஓடவில்லை.

"கோச்சடையான்" கதை வேறு. சூப்பரின் இரசிக கண்மணிகள் எப்படியும் ஒரு முறை பார்த்து விடுவர். ஆனால் பட்ஜெட்டிற்கு மேல் வசூலாகுமா என்பது சந்தேகமே.

இதனால எல்லாம் தலைவரின் மார்க்கெட் குறையப்போவதில்லை. இறைவன் அருளால், மார்க்கெட் ஏற்ற இறக்கம் பற்றி கவலை கொள்ளும் நிலையிலும் அவரில்லை. அவர் தொடர்ந்து படங்களுக்கு இசையமைத்துக் கொண்டுதானிருப்பார். எப்படியோ நமக்கு நல்ல இசை விருந்து கிடைச்சா சரிதான்.

A.ANAND
14th March 2014, 07:06 AM
இதனால எல்லாம் தலைவரின் மார்க்கெட் குறையப்போவதில்லை. இறைவன் அருளால், மார்க்கெட் ஏற்ற இறக்கம் பற்றி கவலை கொள்ளும் நிலையிலும் அவரில்லை. அவர் தொடர்ந்து படங்களுக்கு இசையமைத்துக் கொண்டுதானிருப்பார். எப்படியோ நமக்கு நல்ல இசை விருந்து கிடைச்சா சரிதான். -thozar

romba sariyathan solli irukeenga sare!aana twiter-la sila payaluga ennamo musik-ka ivanunggathan kandu pidicha mathri rejenjukku comment adikaranungga...ayirathettu korai!ivanga faveriote actor nadicha music 'kuppai'ya irunthalam 'arputham than'.but every time the best kuduthalum parata manasu irukathu..no flow,big let down ect..vitta, ARR-rukke class edupanga pola!

ithula intha song 'intha raagam,antha raagam' solli kathi kalangga vekkira oru group tholla vera.'intha group kitta romba alert-ta irukkanum'enna ivangalukku oru elavum theriyathu,aana ennamo sanggethathaye kari kudicha mathri therinja mathri pesuvangga!enna poruthavaraikum 'nalla music ketta music innu onnum illa, ellam avanavan rasanaiya poruthathu'..

R.Latha
14th March 2014, 12:22 PM
ANAND sir ARR music mattum illa ilayaraja musicum kuppainu sollittikittu oru group thiriyudhu anda groupai marantudatheenga

A.ANAND
15th March 2014, 12:18 PM
ANAND sir ARR music mattum illa ilayaraja musicum kuppainu sollittikittu oru group thiriyudhu anda groupai marantudatheenga

ungga vethanai puriyuthu madam,IR thread-il unggal karuthukalai pathivu seyyalam..unggal pirarthanaiyai thodarunggal madam!

svaisn
17th March 2014, 10:17 PM
Itunes.

enna CD venum :(

svaisn
21st March 2014, 01:22 AM
RFeceived a CD from India... paaka original maathiri than erukku with Eros and Sony logo in it... Aana MP3aa ena erukku :roll: lot of confusion.. ithu originalaa??

littlemaster1982
21st March 2014, 04:40 AM
They had released a combo of Kochadaiyan audio CD and a mp3 CD containing ARR hits when I checked in the stores. Kochadaiyan-kku mp3 CD release pannadha theriyalaiye :?

ajaybaskar
21st March 2014, 08:42 AM
Sony Music releases mp3 CDs for all their albums. Its priced lesser than the audio CD. I think our buddy would've got one such mp3

svaisn
21st March 2014, 11:56 PM
Sony Music releases mp3 CDs for all their albums. Its priced lesser than the audio CD. I think our buddy would've got one such mp3

Yes I think that guy sent me the mp3 CD...

mappi
27th March 2014, 05:43 AM
They had released a combo of Kochadaiyan audio CD and a mp3 CD containing ARR hits when I checked in the stores. Kochadaiyan-kku mp3 CD release pannadha theriyalaiye :?

I confirm this. Its named : Kochadaiiyaan - The Legend - Limited Edition Gold Disc. It contains selected song of ARR in MP3 format (god only knows why ?!?). If you want the list of songs I can give it to you. Plus, you have a Black Kochadaiiyan T-shirt along with it. The T-shirt has Rajini with a bow. And the Disc, as per the title is Gold colored and the package comes is super compact packing, which I received this week. Thanks Dad !