PDA

View Full Version : I OWE CD - A new Initiative by Raaja sirs fans to release Unreleased works of Raaja

kameshratnam
13th April 2012, 05:44 PM
We formed a small group to release all albums of Raaja sir irrespective of language. We are releasing old gems of Raaja sir. the first set will be for the following movies

We are approaching Universal Music for re-release or release of old albums - Eeravizhi Kaviyangal, Metti, Aaradanai, Archanai Pookkal, Achaani in 2 CDs

We are getting a minimal 100 INR per month as a subscription to ensure that these cds get released

Please support us by joining this place http://ilaiyaraajafans.ning.com/

For more details contact kameshratnam at gmail dot com

Thanks

Kamesh

kameshratnam
13th April 2012, 05:45 PM
1. WE HAVE NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST. NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST

2. WE JUST GO TO AUDIO COMPANIES AND APPROACH THEM TO RELEASE THE CDS. We will order the cds and get it from the distributors only.

Our last meeting held in chennai on 8.4.2012 is as follows

Akbar Basha Abdul Samath
Dear fans of Ilaiyaraaja,

In today's meeting it has been decided to do pre-orders for Tamil Sri Ramarajyam Audio CD.

Next Pre-orders for Mudalvar Mahaathma.

Next approaching Universal Music for re-release or release of old albums - Eeravizhi Kaviyangal, Metti, Aaradanai, Archanai Pookkal, Achaani in 2 CDs

Approaching Bhavna Talwar or concerned person for release of Audio CD with Pre-orders.

Approaching Tarangini Audios for re-release of 5-6 Malayalam old films.

People attended the meeting committed that they contribute by ordering 20 CDs each now to approach Universal Audios.

Members who contribute will be invited as members in closed group called "Ilaiyaraaja Original CD Buyers" Group at ilaiyaraajafans.ning.com

Just to have better communication and control people have to at the new network.

Akbar

V_S
13th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Kamesh,
Very Good initiative. :thumbsup: But for all old soundtracks, Agi music has the copyrights, right? If so, how Universal music can release the soundtrack?

baroque
14th April 2012, 12:41 AM
yeah... Fantastic guys!

I support the project.:thumbsup: I learn more about it this evening.

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY AND JOYOUS TAMIL NEW YEAR WITH SHRI.ILAYARAJA'S SANGEETHAM!:ty: , RAJA for enhancing our lives with your music, without your music, this world will be a very boring & taxing place.

vinatha.

kameshratnam
14th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks a ton for your support :)

We have approached companies that still have the rights and we dont about other music companies.

Devaraagam
17th April 2012, 12:05 AM
Hi guys,

I am with you for gettng the initiatives..by the way sri rama rajyam tamil is getting released? I am not found the information.

kiru
17th April 2012, 02:29 AM
How does this work ? Last time, I ordered, I paid and still have not received the CD for kamagni etc.
Do I have to order 20CDs ? Can somebody co-ordinate group orders from TFMPage for people in the US , please ?

teja
17th April 2012, 06:17 AM
Hi guys,

I am with you for gettng the initiatives..by the way sri rama rajyam tamil is getting released? I am not found the information.

Devaragam,

Tamil SRR audio is out and is declared superhit, as per news paper ads. Movie is slated for a month end release.

groucho070
17th April 2012, 06:53 AM
I joined it. Vonly problem, it is asking for current location, a must. I lied that I am in Others TN :razz:

Devaraagam
20th April 2012, 04:43 PM
Devaragam,

Tamil SRR audio is out and is declared superhit, as per news paper ads. Movie is slated for a month end release.

I have my friends to check it out in TN for me. let see. I Feel its not available in market

baroque
21st April 2012, 03:12 AM
IR albumkku dhaan , this fate!

even 2010 India trip, I asked for NANDHALALA cd at Sankara music hall where I purchased several carnatic/hindustani/hindi old gems albums etc.. but the fellow told me that 'இளையராஜா இசை இல்லைங்க!
அவரு ஏதோ கேஸ் போட்டு இருக்காரு!'

Nandhalala has come now, case was with different people, adhukkum idhukkum enna sambandham! :roll:

Rasa... unga sedhi onnum puriyala!

seri... Like Kiru asks, What's the next step?