PDA

View Full Version : Biriyani-A Venkat Prabhu Treat~Karthi~Yuvan

raghavendran
5th July 2012, 07:30 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/yfgd3.jpg

Top director Venkat Prabhu is now working on a film titled Biriyani with Karthi. The last few months he has completed the entire script of his film and had a reading session for the technical crew of the film.

Venkat says : “ It will have the same technical team that was behind Chennai 28, Saroja, Goa, Mangatha now on our fifth project together is Biriyani.” Some of the notable members of the team are Yuvan Shankar Raja who will provide music, Praveen and Srikanth editors,cameraman Sakthi Saravanan, costume designer Vasuki Bhaskar.

Vasuki Bhaskar tweeted: “The entire team met up for the narration of Venkat Prabhu’s Biriyani, which was very good ! It was followed by home-made biriyani for lunch. Happy and excited about "Biriyani ", you are just gonna love it!”

Venkat Prabhu further tweeted – “This Biriyani will be loved by both vegetarians and non-vegetarians!!”

raghavendran
5th July 2012, 07:33 PM
all the best Vekant Prabhu and team :thumbsup: Thala fans sarba...nalla leg piecea podunga..:)

HonestRaj
5th July 2012, 09:49 PM
Biriyani with Boys... erkanave karthi'ku kattam sari illai.. [Alex pandiyan will prove it again]
idula boys kooda multi starrer panrara ...

karthi -- innamum unga mela konjoondu nambikkai irukku.... kaduppethadha madhiri nalla entertainment'ana padangalla nadinga

raghavendran
6th July 2012, 09:44 AM
Richa in Venkat Prabhu’s Biriyani!

The latest in the industry is that Venkat Prabhu has finalized the leading lady of his next with Karthi, titled Biriyani. After considering several names, including Samantha, Ileana and Parineeti Chopra, the director has finally roped in Richa Gangopadhyay.
A source close to the director confirms, “Venkat has been working on the plot of the film, and with the final script in place, he has now got a clear picture of who he wants in the lead. While several names had been considered, he has zeroed in on Richa. The film will be a suspense thriller, laced with humour, and she will fit the bill. However, formalities haven’t been completed yet.”
A thrilled Richa tells us, “Patience is a virtue and I’m glad the wait has been worth it. I play atypical girl in it; someone who’s mischievous and not-so innocent. My character is totally involved with the plot.” Interestingly, Richa was supposed to be part of the director’s previous venture, Mankatha as well.
The source adds, “Venkat wants to go on floors with the project by July 14, and work is on in full swing. Yuvan Shankar Raja has already started working on the tunes, and pre production is almost over. Richa is likely to join the team in the first week of August.”

TOI

raghavendran
6th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Biriyani with Boys... erkanave karthi'ku kattam sari illai.. [Alex pandiyan will prove it again]
idula boys kooda multi starrer panrara ...

karthi -- innamum unga mela konjoondu nambikkai irukku.... kaduppethadha madhiri nalla entertainment'ana padangalla nadingaruggeda vandhadhan othu varudhu...munjiya surukki vechi ore madhiri expressions kudurapla,sagika mudiyala...no hopes on him...VP and team kaga open panna thrd..:)

raghavendran
6th July 2012, 10:08 AM
venkat prabhu‏@dirvenkatprabhu

Biriyani cast will be announced by next week!!

MADDY
6th July 2012, 10:34 AM
cast: compulsorily premji, vaibhav or jai or both, vasanth&co's son, maybe the ambulance driver from chennai-28, 3 other guys from chennai-28 team in maarupatta vedam.....one sothha north indian girl as heroine......music compuslsorily by yuvan and lyrics by na.muthukumar....

p.s: if his mind goes bad, mirchi shiva would make the crew

ajaybaskar
6th July 2012, 01:05 PM
That Ambika husband will also be there. Smoking,drinking ku oru 45 minutes screen space.

groucho070
6th July 2012, 02:18 PM
Hope it starts a new trend in movie titles. Looking forward to:
pulihogre
ponggal
tayirsAtham

later evolve into
kozhi kozhambu
kari kozhambu
sAmbAr (biopic of Gemini Ganesan).

I approve :smile:

KlamRoyA
6th July 2012, 02:32 PM
Grouch ji.. ipdi thaan 'kuruvi' padam start pannumpothu, 'kaakka', 'pura' nu kindal pannanga.. :irked:

groucho070
6th July 2012, 03:10 PM
oru vagaila ithu kindal illa, I love those food, lauv briyAni.

P_R
6th July 2012, 03:20 PM
That Ambika husband will also be there. Smoking,drinking ku oru 45 minutes screen space.
:lol:

Was watching MayakkamEnna on TV the other day.
thaNNi thaNNiyA Odichchu.

Cinemarasigan
6th July 2012, 04:17 PM
pulihogre
ponggal
tayirsAtham

later evolve into
kozhi kozhambu
kari kozhambu

:lol: ....

HonestRaj
6th July 2012, 07:41 PM

Was watching MayakkamEnna on TV the other day.
thaNNi thaNNiyA Odichchu.

thiRai aranginil makkaL veLLam'nu solraangalla.. adhu idhu than..

19thmay
7th July 2012, 10:52 AM

Who is Ambika husband? And Sampath Raj will be there.

ajaybaskar
7th July 2012, 10:57 AM
Goa padathula Dasa Kamal maadhiri pala rolela varuvaare?

19thmay
7th July 2012, 11:08 AM
Therlaye...Goa naan bits and pieces-la thaan paathen.

VinodKumar's
7th July 2012, 11:37 AM
Therlaye...Goa naan bits and pieces-la thaan paathen.

Appo padam pooram paathaenu sollunga.

19thmay
7th July 2012, 11:43 AM
:confused2:

VinodKumar's
7th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Seri vidunga I can't explain it here. Explain pannalum mokkaiya thaan irrukum. TIming miss aagiruchu :).

19thmay
7th July 2012, 11:50 AM
Oh you mean to say pengal dress in that movie? Seri Ambika husband yaaru?

ajaybaskar
7th July 2012, 12:00 PM
I think he meant to say that 'Padame bits and pieces ah thaane irukkum'

VinodKumar's
7th July 2012, 12:20 PM
Sridhar sonnatha Bits la-yum Ajay sonnatha pieces la-yum mean pannirunthaen. Remba mokkaiya irukula.

If Ambika purushan is that 10 character man Goa lorry otikitu povaarae avar thaan ... oru scene la inspector ah kooda varuvaar ..

Siv.S
7th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Richa Gangopathyaa?? :thumbsup:

Mokkai boyso chakkai boyso.. looking forward to it.. unconditional support :thumbsup:

HonestRaj
8th July 2012, 11:18 AM
Sneha and Prasanna in Venkat Prabhu's Biryani

Director Venkat Prabh's Karthi starrer Biryani, with the tag line ‘A Venkat Prabhu Diet’, is getting bigger by the day.

While Richa Gangopadhyay tweeted that she is starring opposite Karthi, a close source from the production unit reveals that the recently married couple Prasanna and Sneha are among the latest recruits to the mass entertainer.

Apparently, Sneha and Prabhu have excellent chemistry and it may be recalled that the former did an unusual role with negative shades in the latter’s movie Goa.

While Sneha plays a vital character in Biryani, Prasanna will be seen in a special appearance. One can’t help noticing that recently Prasanna has been making appearances in many TV commercials for brands that his beloved wife has been endorsing since a long time. Looks like they come as a package deal now!

When director Prabhu is asked about this, he smiles and says, “Apart from Richa, there’s another heroine in the movie. I will announce the entire cast next week.”

MADDY
8th July 2012, 11:53 AM
One can’t help noticing that recently Prasanna has been making appearances in many TV commercials for brands that his beloved wife has been endorsing since a long time. Looks like they come as a package deal now!

aaha, prasanna nalla talend........ippadi initial prachhanaikku, sneha michhar poettu vazhakkara level-kku vandhittare :-( ...

balaajee
8th July 2012, 06:34 PM
Oh you mean to say pengal dress in that movie? Seri Ambika husband yaaru?

I think he is Ex now i.e, Ex-husband

raghavendran
9th July 2012, 12:38 PM
Mokkai boyso chakkai boyso.. looking forward to it.. unconditional support :thumbsup::yes:

VENKIRAJA
9th July 2012, 01:19 PM

:rotfl2:
MASS!

Director Venkat Prabh's Karthi starrer Biryani, with the tag line ‘A Venkat Prabhu Diet’, is getting bigger by the day.
naansans

Arvind Srinivasan
9th July 2012, 01:19 PM
The Pooja for the movie will be on the 14th of this month...I got this from a very close friend of mine who just joined Sakthi Saravanan as his assistant....

Siv.S
9th July 2012, 01:33 PM
naansans
Director Venkat Prabh's Karthi starrer Biryani, with the tag line ‘A Venkat Prabhu Diet’, is:lol: Biriyani-diet :lol2: Biriyani-A Venkat prabhu feast-nnu vaikkalam :yes:

raghavendran
9th July 2012, 02:29 PM
idhukku na vecha "A VP Treat" evalovo better...

KlamRoyA
9th July 2012, 02:32 PM
A VP Digestion / A VP Digestion theraphy.... :lol2:

KlamRoyA
15th July 2012, 12:10 AM
venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu
Tomorrow small poojai at studio green office for ur biriyani!! Please do pray for us to give u a awesome entertainer!!! Love u guys!! Gd nt

raghavendran
15th July 2012, 10:00 AM
venkat prabhu‏@dirvenkatprabhu
Really proud of my bro and so happy that I am directing his 100th movie biriyani @Raja_Yuvan

Yuvanshankar Raja‏@Raja_Yuvan

Good news to my friends n fans Biryani is my 100th movie :-))) really excited

Plum
15th July 2012, 11:26 AM
Sneha and Prasanna in Venkat Prabhu's Biryani

While Richa Gangopadhyay tweeted that she is starring opposite Karthi, a close source from the production unit reveals that the recently married couple Prasanna and Sneha are among the latest recruits to the mass entertainer.

Apparently, Sneha and Prabhu have excellent chemistry and it may be recalled that the former did an unusual role with negative shades in the latter’s movie Goa.

While Sneha plays a vital character in Biryani, Prasanna will be seen in a special appearance. One can’t help noticing that recently Prasanna has been making appearances in many TV commercials for brands that his beloved wife has been endorsing since a long time. Looks like they come as a package deal now!

When director Prabhu is asked about this, he smiles and says, “Apart from Richa, there’s another heroine in the movie. I will announce the entire cast next week.”

Prasanna - tamizhagaththu Apisek Pachan?

HonestRaj
29th July 2012, 06:31 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389079_399497646764542_522867404_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599541_399497660097874_66389073_n.jpg

kid-glove
29th July 2012, 06:34 PM
Biriyani is quite alright. But I need my egg(s). Like in Kanni Raasi.

balaajee
2nd November 2012, 01:53 PM
Richa had only Biryani in Tamil which she recently opted out of. Ask the actress about this and she says, "I did sign up for the project sometime ago after I had heard the narration about the story and my role. There were supposed to be three female characters and I was supposed to be one. I heard that the script over time had changed which also changed my role. Hence my decision. Venkat Prabhu and I talked frankly about it last week. I told him I would not be comfortable going forward with these creative changes and would like to be excused, and he respected my decision. There will be other opportunities to work together."
Has her focus shifted to Telugu films? She says, "The Tamil industry is the one that recognized me with five awards for Mayakkam Enna and one award for Osthe last year. They care about me so I will certainly sign a good Tamil film when the right script and role come, and it will come. In the meanwhile, I have four Telugu projects I am doing now

mabiqukaumo
2nd November 2012, 02:02 PM
wow karthi-venkat prabhu crazy combination :)

biriyani :slurp:

balaajee
8th November 2012, 10:21 AM
நீண்ட நாட்களாக நடிகர், நடிகைகள் தேர்வு என இருந்த வெங்கட்பிரபு, ஒரு வழியாக இன்று முதல் ( நவம்பர் 05) பிரியாணி-யை சுட ஆரம்பித்து விட்டார்.

கார்த்தி, ஹன்சிகா, பிரேம்ஜி, சாம் ஆண்டர்சன் மற்றும் பலர் நடிக்க இருக்கிறார்கள். யுவன் இசையமைக்க இருக்கிறார். யுவன் இசையமைக்கும் 100வது படம் 'பிரியாணி' என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

இந்நிலையில் படத்தின் இன்னொரு நாயகியாக ரிச்சா ஒப்பந்தம் செய்து இருந்தனர். ரிச்சா 'பிரியாணி' படத்தில் இருந்து விலக, அவ்வேடத்தில் நடிக்க நயன், பாலிவுட் நாயகிகள் என பலபேருடன் பேச்சுவார்த்தை நடத்தி வந்தார்கள்.

தற்போது அவ்வேடத்தில் நடிக்க Mandy Takhar-ஐ ஒப்பந்தம் செய்து இருக்கிறார்கள். லண்டனில் பிறந்த இவர், பல பஞ்சாபி மொழி படங்களில் நடித்து இருக்கிறார்.

Bamboo படத்தில் பிகினியில் அனைவரையும் சூடாக்கியவர் பிரியாணி கூட்டணியில் இணைந்து இருக்கிறார்.

'கொசுறு' கபாலி : " சாம் ஆண்டர்சன் நடிக்கறாரு.. டபுள் ஹீரோ சப்ஜெக்ட்டா? "-vikatan

balaajee
12th November 2012, 03:24 PM
Venkat-Prabu-Bday

balaajee
22nd November 2012, 12:57 PM

Karthi starrer 'Biriyani' by Venkat Prabhu is fast cooking in Ambur and the 'Siruthai' star was in for a surprise when his brother 'Singham' star Suriya made a surprise visit to Biriyani's shooting spot.

Premji greeted Suriya with a hug and the Maatran star is said have spent some time with his brother and the whole crew.

Venkat has completed one part of his Chennai shoot and is now shooting with the unit in Ambur. Karthi will be a seen in a stylish urban look in 'Biriyani and as the actor has undergone an image makeover for the same.

Biryani also has Hansika, Neetu Chandra (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Neetu-Chandra), Premgi and Vaibhav Reddy in important characters. Yuvanshankar Raja is the music director.

balaajee
29th November 2012, 11:20 AM
Hansika is Biriyani's leg piece

The Biriyani crew is back in Chennai after completing their shooting in Pondy. While the first look of the film is yet to be out and is expected at Yuvan's concert in Kuala Lumpur, here is a sneak peak into Hansika Motwani's looks.

The pretty heroine seems to have been enjoying her shooting for the movie. Biriyani is touted to be a suspense thriller, laced with Venkat's brand of humour. KE Gnanavelraja will be producing Biriyani under Studio Green banner that will have music by Yuvan Shankar Raja and editing by Praveen K.

Biriyani cinematographer Sakthi Saravanan tweeted today on Haniska "Jus saw biriyani rushes in the lab...yummy hanshika looks..leg piece."

Hansika Motwani is currently also acting in Vettai Mannan with Simbu and the two have also joined hands for another film titled Vaalu.

balaajee
5th December 2012, 11:47 AM

Karthi turns singer with Biriyani

The latest buzz is that Karthi has turned singer. This will be the first time that the actor has taken to the mike and recorded a party number with Premgi a few days back.
Premgi says, "I always used to sing in my brother's film. But we spotted Karthi's singing talent on the sets. He used to sing lot of Ilaiyaraaja songs during the shoots. Venkat Prabhu liked his voice and made him sing a song in the film as well. It is an interesting sequence where we both get drunk and belt out a number. It has come out well and Yuvan has done a brilliant job with the song."
He further adds that Karthi surprised them by completing the recording in just few hours. "Venkat, Yuvan, Karthi and I, had unlimited fun during the recording."

Biriyani has been proceeding at a brisk pace and the crew is currently shooting in Chennai.

balaajee
14th January 2013, 01:33 PM

NOV
18th January 2013, 07:47 AM
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/71889_10151671225758266_368832945_n.jpg

paranitharan
18th January 2013, 10:53 AM
there are few more pictures of thalaivar. can you please post that too:-D

NOV
18th January 2013, 03:14 PM
who is thalaivar? :think:

Pras
18th January 2013, 05:22 PM

where is thalaivar in the movie ? :huh:

SoftSword
18th January 2013, 05:50 PM
never knew that premji has such a big fan...
good idea that they use him in all the initial pics to gather attention to the otherwise dull movie...

mappi
18th January 2013, 05:59 PM
there are few more pictures of thalaivar. can you please post that too:-D

As requested - Thalaivar's Biriyani with many Hansikas :

http://chennaionline.com/images/articles/November2011/26b9d345-ead5-4b32-a344-953fd6c7b56fOtherImage.jpg

CEDYBLUE
18th January 2013, 08:00 PM

:rotfl2:

balaajee
21st January 2013, 07:38 PM
Posters

balaajee
24th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Simbu doing a cameo in Biriyani?-Times of India

Karthi starrer 'Biriyani' by Venkat Prabhu is fast cooking and the crew were in for a surprise when young super star Simbu made a surprise visit to Biriyani's shooting spot. Actor Simbu who is busy shooting for Vaalu is said to have dropped into the sets of Biriyani.

Venkat Prabhu's Biriyani starring Karthi, Hansika, Neetu Chandra, Premgi and Vaibhav Reddy in important characters boasts of a huge line of other stars in the film as well. Venkat Prabhu is known to surprise the audience with his witty scenes and one could even expect Simbu doing a cameo in the film.

The actors visit to the sets has raised the question as to whether he is doing a cameo in Biriyani or it had been just a casual visit. Karthi will be a seen in a stylish urban look in Biriyani and as the actor has undergone an image makeover for the same and Yuvan is scoring the music for Biriyani.

balaajee
22nd April 2013, 06:48 PM
Fight spoils Biriyani

The stunt union of Andhra Pradesh has a rule enforced, which says that all the visiting film industries shooting in the state must have 30 per cent of local stunt men during the shoots.
Venkat Prabhu and his crew and has stunt master Silva had made the required arrangements for a 14-day rigorous schedule to shoot a complex a shot sequence. But they had to undergo few problems in Hyderabad when the union announced that they had revised the rules and now 50 per cent of the stunt team had to comprise the local stunt men.
The team shot for 3 days before returning to Chennai where the producers of the film had made quick arrangements to recreate the setting.

Brianengab
24th May 2013, 09:14 AM
http://www.tamilcinema24.com/photo-galleries/biriyani-teaser-release-posters/images/biriyani-teaser-release-posters01.jpg

NOV
25th May 2013, 07:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw04kphjxC8&feature=youtu.be&a

mabiqukaumo
25th May 2013, 02:53 PM
trailor was ok but BGM sounds too good. hope it will be a good hit

k_vanan
25th May 2013, 04:09 PM
trailor was ok but BGM sounds too good. hope it will be a good hit

BGM thavira... Ellame sema mokka ( premgi, karthi :banghead: )

NOV
25th May 2013, 06:43 PM
I liked the transformation to Sri Krishna :clap:

After Mankatha, I have given up on Venkat Prabhu. He has gone downhill from Chennai days.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
25th May 2013, 06:59 PM
who is the phigar at 0.28?

Mahen
25th May 2013, 08:09 PM
I liked the transformation to Sri Krishna :clap:

After Mankatha, I have given up on Venkat Prabhu. He has gone downhill from Chennai days.
:confused2: Before mangatha, it was goa..didnt you like goa/saroja? and how could you give up on him based on only one film? :evil:

NOV
25th May 2013, 08:12 PM
chennai > saroja > goa > mankatha = going downhill :lol:

ecureuhapis
25th May 2013, 09:56 PM
Ramki is there 0:43

mareen
27th May 2013, 03:24 PM
Always loved venkat prabhus movie but briyani trailer does not impress me.

mappi
27th May 2013, 03:52 PM
Nice trailer. These days trailers have very fast cuts and I get a feeling of watching a Kung-Fu moive Trailer.
Anyway, all the best to the team.

On a side Note : I liked the cinema's made by Venkat Prabhu, notably GOA. its humour was excellent (just like in Soodhu Kavvum where a team kidnaps Arumai Prakasam wearing surgical masks). Saroja would find the last place though as it missed originality eventhough shiva's intro and the "white-dress-dream-girls" were extremely funny.

paranitharan
27th May 2013, 08:32 PM
The only person who rates Premji's comedy is Venkat Prabhu. Santhanam, though not great, would fit in to this role better than Premji.

balaajee
29th May 2013, 03:53 PM
Actor Leena Maria Paul arrested in Rs 19 crore cheating case

http://dd508hmafkqws.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/styles/article_node_view/public/actress%20Leena%20cheating_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg

New Delhi: South Indian actress Leena Maria Paul, who was on the run after allegedly cheating a Chennai bank of Rs 19 crore, was on Tuesday arrested from a farmhouse here while her male accomplice managed to escape.
Paul, who has acted in Mohanlal-starrer 'Red Chillies', was arrested early Tuesday morning from Khari Farms in south Delhi's Asola during a joint operation by Delhi Police and Chennai Crime Branch. However, her friend Balaji alias Chandrasekar, who allegedly posed as an IAS officer to get the loan, managed to flee from the spot.
They were hiding in the farmhouse since May 12 in a bid to evade arrest in the case. Their four personal security officers, including three ex-servicemen, were also arrested. Chennai Police had in March registered a case under sections 420 (cheating), 120B (criminal conspiracy) and 406 (breach of trust) against the duo.
Balaji, a resident of Bengaluru, had allegedly posed as an IAS officer and along with Leena approached Canara Bank in Chennai seeking a Rs 19 crore loan for a big project.
"She was hiding in Delhi along with his friend Balaji alias Chandersekar. Four weapons seized from their security officers have all India licence obtained from Haryana and Jammu but not endorsed from Delhi licensing branch," the official said.
http://d2yhexj5rb8c94.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/Leena%20arrest.jpg
Actress Leena Maria Paul, (inset) with face covered, arrested by Delhi police from a farmhouse with nine expensive cars - PTI
A case under the relevant section of Arms Act was registered here. Nine luxurious cars - Land Cruiser, Land Rover, BMW, rolls Royce among others - and 81 expensive wrist watches have also been recovered.
"The two had shifted to present farm house on May 12 and their tenant verification form was also received and under verification process," the official said. They were paying Rs four lakh per month as rent.
Paul is also associated with upcoming John Abraham-starrer Madras Cafe and has acted in Malayalam comedy Husbands in Goa and Cobra. The actress, a resident of Kochi, is a BDS graduate and did her schooling from Dubai, where her parents are staying. Her father is an engineer.

balaajee
5th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Venkat Prabhu packs up Biriyani

The team of Venkat Prabhu's Biriyani has wrapped the shooting for the film and the director had given the final pack up yesterday. Karthi is cast alongside the likes of Hansika, Premgi, Ramki and Madhumitha.

The expectation for the movie has been growing ever since the project was announced and with stars being roped in every now and then. The film has a long cast which includes UK beauty Mandy Tahkar, Sneha-Prasanna, You Tube star Sam Anderson, Neetu Chandra and Vaibhav Reddy.

With the shooting wrapped up, Karthi can turn is commplete focus on All in All Azhagu Raja under Rajesh direction in which Kajal Aggarwal plays the main lead.

NOV
10th June 2013, 06:40 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMVbQZjCcAAvBZV.jpg:large

Brianengab
22nd July 2013, 08:08 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 28m
#Biriyani - Studio Green confirms @dirvenkatprabhu 's Karthi & @ihansika starrer release on September 6, for Vinayaga Chathurthi weekend.

balaajee
31st July 2013, 03:31 PM
4 Music Directors for Karthi’s Movie

Yuvan Shankar Raja, the ace music director who is busy with his 100th music album Biriyani, has reportedly zeroed in his co-musicians to render their vocals for one of the songs.
Yuvan is an ace singer alongside being a composer and recently rendered a song for Dhanush’s Mariyaan in AR Rahman’s music. Now, we hear that Yuvan has brought 4 music directors namely Vijay Anthony, D.Imman, GV Prakash Kumar and SS Thaman under one roof to sing a song in his 100th album Biriyani.
Karthi and Hansika starring Biriyani have completed its shooting and the director Venkat Prabhu and team are looking forward to the post production works. Yuvan has officially handed over the Biriyani music album to makers yesterday and the team is planning for a grand audio release.

Brianengab
1st August 2013, 04:41 PM
audio in stores frm 10th aug... :)

Cinemarasigan
13th August 2013, 12:32 PM
The music release of #Biriyani has been pushed from 15th August to 31st August as of now... The theatrical release may also be delayed..

Arun555
16th August 2013, 11:29 PM
Song released....i dont like it....Padam vantha thaan theriyum..Theeruma theeraathtu....Ithula karthi veera padurentu aluguraru.......

All songs r like Goa,hip hop rap......Ennagada paatu....Download pannagatti thappuchen.... :)

Arun555
16th August 2013, 11:38 PM
2013 Intha varusamum naaga thaanda tu premji veera....Enna kodumai sir ithu......

Arun555
16th August 2013, 11:43 PM
Vijay antony and GVP song was ok ....Reamining crap.....Padam vantha may be hit aagalam..But still i dont like it.....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
16th August 2013, 11:53 PM
Bro songs not release. Pirated versions. All leak aagiruchu !

Arun555
17th August 2013, 12:09 AM
Bro songs not release. Pirated versions. All leak aagiruchu !

I DONT KNOW BUT ALL SONGS RELEASED....Mudiyala.....vaama duraiamma starting music copy pannitanga.....all songs r rap gra perula abaa saamy......padam vantha theriyum....

Brianengab
20th August 2013, 06:38 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/biriyani/stills-photos-pictures/biriyani-stills-photos-pictures-stills-25.jpg

NOV
21st August 2013, 07:06 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/biriyani-original-motion-picture/id685879491

Biriyani - Yuvanshankar Raja, Tanvi Shah, Bhavatharini & Vilasini
Nahna Na Nah - Yuvanshankar Raja & Devan Ekambaram
Pom Pom Penne - Yuvanshankar Raja, Rahul Nambiar & Ramya NSK
Mississippi - Yuvanshankar Raja, Karthi, Premgi Amaren & Priya Hemesh
Run for Your Life - Yuvanshankar Raja, Gana Bala & Psycho.unit
Edhirthu Nill - Yuvanshankar Raja, G.V. Prakash Kumar, D. Imman, Vijay Antony & S. Thaman
Nahna Na Nah (New Jack Swing Mix) - Yuvanshankar Raja
Nahna Na Nah (Extended Dance Mix) - Yuvanshankar Raja & Premgi Amaren

Arvind Srinivasan
21st August 2013, 07:14 AM
One of my very close friends is the Assistant cameraman for the film. So will be going for him atleast even if I am not greatly intrigued by the film.

NOV
21st August 2013, 10:21 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSKiilfCcAAskqe.jpg:large

Cinemarasigan
21st August 2013, 04:37 PM
Since the songs leaked in the net, Audio release is preponed...

Brianengab
21st August 2013, 07:23 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/biriyani/biriyani-songs-review.html

first time bw rated a album - 3.75/5 .... :shock: :clap: U1 u r the best... :clap:

Brianengab
21st August 2013, 07:34 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/1186731_709315089084530_1814062662_n.jpg

# Biriyani audio hits the 2nd place on iTunes within a couple of hours after the release

Sreedhar Pillai @ sri50
#Biriyani - Nothing like listening 2 a CD in your car
music system, and enjoying @Raja_Yuvan 's peppy
songs.

Mahen
21st August 2013, 07:38 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/biriyani/biriyani-songs-review.html

first time bw rated a album - 3.75/5 .... :shock: :clap: U1 u r the best... :clap:
Oh ARR illaya? remember you saying the same thing abt arr

Brianengab
21st August 2013, 07:43 PM
Oh ARR illaya? remember you saying the same thing abt arr

BW dint rate above 3.5 for any albums til date, IIRC.... :)

Mahen
21st August 2013, 07:49 PM
referring to this

U1 u r the best.

Brianengab
21st August 2013, 07:51 PM
oh...yes...ARR,IR & U1 r the (my) best ever...

raajarasigan
21st August 2013, 08:34 PM
BW dint rate above 3.5 for any albums til date, IIRC.... :)VA was given 4.5

HonestRaj
21st August 2013, 10:09 PM
- "run for your life" - nalla irukku...
maththadhellam.. just ok.. will be forgotten like "saroja" songs..
anybody still has saroja songs in their playlist?

mappi
22nd August 2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the itunes Links NOV.
The songs are available only on Itunes India + amazon site still sticks to the initial date of release 30/08.
Sony is capable only for projecting its subscriber count and go into a boat race with Vevo on youtube. I wish I can go to back to echo and t-series era.

About the songs : Need some more time to bring in a write-up on it, and considering that its Yuvan's 100th film, got to be a bit more attentive. Heard the songs only a couple of times and noted the excellent fussion that YSR has come up with. The pan's flute was quite intruding and the "New Jack Swing Mix" is quite groovy. I was eagerly waiting for the "broadway musical" type and its Pom Pom Penne - well lots of broadway musicals are indeed in this song ... LoL. The lady who did the rap part in Run for your Life was extremely intense, which goes well with the shift to Gana Bala and ofcoarse who will discard *mankatha* - a mind blowing mix. This song is going to be a visual treat.

Let me hear some more of it this weekend, and I will let you know. But I can already ask Premji to stop messing up with the songs in the name of Dance mix, well, Rajini dialogue at the end does not help either.

Cinemarasigan
22nd August 2013, 05:46 PM
- "run for your life" - nalla irukku...
maththadhellam.. just ok.. will be forgotten like "saroja" songs..
anybody still has saroja songs in their playlist?

KOdaana KOdi is in my play list....

Cinemarasigan
22nd August 2013, 05:48 PM
oh...yes...ARR,IR & U1 r the (my) best ever...

No Hindi MDs in your list?

mappi
22nd August 2013, 06:19 PM
Cinemarasigan, I think HonestRaj was refering to "audio" playlist ... LoL

Brianengab
22nd August 2013, 07:05 PM
No Hindi MDs in your list?

Preetham only...

Siv.S
22nd August 2013, 07:09 PM

VinodKumar's
22nd August 2013, 07:35 PM

:lol:.

Brianengab
23rd August 2013, 07:50 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1231225_709631385719567_2059893104_n.jpg

Ramky ???

LihDacRurdy
24th August 2013, 10:48 AM
Need a link to dwnld songs

Brianengab
25th August 2013, 12:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSb3KoICEAAvhb5.jpg:large

mappi
28th August 2013, 04:03 PM
Biriyani Songs (2013)
Composer: Yuvan Shankar Raja (YSR)

Congrats to YSR for completing 100 films as the composer.

Biriyani songs seem to be more situational than musical. So while listening, the musical aspects should be omitted and as the title suggest one has to enjoy its taste. It comes with a package of 6 songs + 2 remix. The songs seem to suit the posters released. How naughty Karthi and mischievous flirting cannot be dismissed in the poster, the songs follow the same track. It came as a surprise to me that a duet is missing, and are replaced by other techno versions. As usual nothing to mark on the lyrics too.

Biriyani - That’s supposed to be the intro song with a wonderful pans flute. Listen it a couple of times and the female lead voice gets into you as the "whistling" sound.

Nahna Na Nah - As mentioned in the intro, this song is basically to project the naughty factor. They tried to overtake the Chinna Veedu theme music. Well for the current generation, why not! But if you ask me, Chinna Veedu theme is not in any race, it’s become a 'cannot-be-reached' mile stone. On the song front, it’s a quite catchy tune, esp. the opening and the song follows a finger clapping rhythm. "Neechal Podum Poochadi" made me smile.

Nahna Na Nah (New Jack Swing Mix): Groovy. It could be one of the last songs in the list for doing some slow movements after jumping around the whole evening. The Nahna Na Nah is replaced as instrumental which is quite catchy, but at the same time comes in too many places tickling your ears.

Nahna Na Nah (Extended Dance Mix): Reject

Pom Pom Penne : Broadway-musical, if they say so. That’s again a boy lovelily hating a girl kind of narrative. The music theme sounds old fashioned, but again it depends where, when and how the song is going to take place.

Mississippi : Firstly this song has all the respects to get into the video songs playlist. To cut short few lines : This song is a "preethi" mixie of Maharasan "Rakozhi kooum" + Manan "Adikuthu Kuliru" + MMKR "Siva Rathiri" + an AVM production Kamal Starrer that I forgot. I really cannot figure out whether it’s to bring back the long lost sounds that were produced by IR. Personally I liked the song. It’s kind of got me smiling simply because of its erotic texture. Hope it escapes the Censor as I did have problems in translating the Matraan-Booty part. A song that’s going to be complained & criticized, but I sincerely hope they are not going to remove it - else Venkat Prabhu there is YouTube ya!

Run for your Life - This song has everything in a right mix. Even though Adhi Bhagavan rap (well isn’t all rap songs the same) Bang Bang looks familiar and you could hear SJ Surya doing a cameo repetition, the Gana Bala part is energetic which ends with an epic signature. Am waiting to see it explode on the screen.

Edhirthu Nil - "get-rich-in-one-song" type of song. Quite positive and engaging. The various types of voices that come forward and get back adds the charm to this fast track. Easily my kind of song as I grew up watching Rajini getting rich many times.

The songs were quite good to hear while on the road trip, notably you seem to hum them which have become a rarity these days. Its approx. 40 mins playtime flies off. None of the songs will get a permanent place in a playlist, but most of the tunes and songs will be noted (atleast post movie release - who knows which Siruthai is in which cage).

Biriyani : Kuska with bones.

leosimha
28th August 2013, 04:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSb3KoICEAAvhb5.jpg:large

is that hansikaa....romba maaritaanga....

balaajee
28th August 2013, 05:01 PM
is that hansikaa....romba maaritaanga....

No....

Cinemarasigan
28th August 2013, 05:56 PM
No....

Probably Priya Mahesh

leosimha
28th August 2013, 06:06 PM
Probably Priya Mahesh

is she the one who comes in one 3 roses tv advt.?

balaajee
29th August 2013, 02:50 AM
is she the one who comes in one 3 roses tv advt.?

she is divya parameshwaran....

Brianengab
31st August 2013, 09:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS6exsLCEAEY-_B.jpg

Brianengab
2nd September 2013, 10:40 AM
Release date : pushed frm sep end to Pongal'2014 day...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
2nd September 2013, 01:34 PM

Latest Gimpajjakk Gilmaas !

Cinemarasigan
2nd September 2013, 02:43 PM

Got to know that this girl is Mandy Thakhar from UK... EngErundhellaam pudikkuraarubaa Venkat...

Cinemarasigan
2nd September 2013, 02:44 PM
http://www.cinemalead.com/photo-galleries/biriyani-/wmarks/biriyani-03.jpg

Karthi and Premgi are looking like this for what ?

Brianengab
2nd September 2013, 02:47 PM
Got to know that this girl is Mandy Thakhar from UK... EngErundhellaam pudikkuraarubaa Venkat...

:lol:.... same the premji pair in goa... romba azhaga iruppaa.. :)

Cinemarasigan
2nd September 2013, 03:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOs5IKhCIAAVaOx.jpg

Parthyy
2nd September 2013, 03:36 PM
ppah Mandy Thakar Sema Hoot leg Piece Pola....

mappi
2nd September 2013, 03:44 PM
Parthyy, Reading your comment and looking at your Avatar, made me laugh.

Parthyy
2nd September 2013, 04:00 PM
Parthyy, Reading your comment and looking at your Avatar, made me laugh.

hehe atlast Samantha darling gives certification...

mappi
2nd September 2013, 04:55 PM
In Run for your life songs, there is a Rap part : "Ah its a dead end Bang-u, Aapu kannuku theriyutha Bang-u" :
Was watching Soodhu Kavvum (yes received my blu-ray copy) : the escape scene => left-va-left-va-left-va-left-edu - left-vennam-right-right-right - antha pakkam vazhi illa da ...

makes me laugh more when I listen to Run for your life song ... LoL

(SK suituational dialogue hightlight : Sir encounter-ku lam nanga worth illa sir ... LoL)

Russellgdn
2nd September 2013, 06:37 PM
Guess what, they named her perfect... Mandy.......takhar u :mrgreen:

Brianengab
2nd September 2013, 07:30 PM
http://www.studioflicks.com/gallery/biriyani-movie-stills/

Cinemarasigan
19th September 2013, 12:46 PM
The movie would have been released as per plan in Sep. There are rumours that there are some problems between VP and Karthi / Producers. Producers and karthi are not happy with the way VP deals with them.. VP is shocked and not having any clue on why the producers announced that the movie will be released in Pongal.

shankarbharath
30th October 2013, 12:42 PM
I heard Karthi + Gynanavel Raja are unhappy with Premgi getting more scenes and punches than Karthi. In all scenes, Karthi is there, but in most scenes only Premgi gets the best lines. This seems to have irked Karthi. In his defence, VP seems to have said that the role for Premgi was tailor made for him and he is my brother and the sole comedian in the film. So he has to get his space. Moreover, action scenes la Karthi gets his share so where is the issue? Finally the producer has given VP additional budget and will release the film only after reshooting about 30-40% of the film. He has pushed the release due to this issue. VP is unhappy but he has no choice.

This is what I heard from some friends in the industry, not sure about the authenticity - konjam exaggerations / masala irukkalam.

balaajee
30th October 2013, 01:05 PM
I heard Karthi + Gynanavel Raja are unhappy with Premgi getting more scenes and punches than Karthi. In all scenes, Karthi is there, but in most scenes only Premgi gets the best lines. This seems to have irked Karthi. In his defence, VP seems to have said that the role for Premgi was tailor made for him and he is my brother and the sole comedian in the film. So he has to get his space. Moreover, action scenes la Karthi gets his share so where is the issue? Finally the producer has given VP additional budget and will release the film only after reshooting about 30-40% of the film. He has pushed the release due to this issue. VP is unhappy but he has no choice.

This is what I heard from some friends in the industry, not sure about the authenticity - konjam exaggerations / masala irukkalam.

Saguni too had reshoot....what's the use...

shankarbharath
30th October 2013, 01:19 PM
Saguni too had reshoot....what's the use...

Agreed - that was because Salim Ghouse was not upto their expectation and they reshot all his scenes with Prakash Raj.

The worst situation was where nobody was unhappy with anything or anybody in Alex Pandian and thought the movie will become a blockbuster...!!

Alex Pandian vida oru kevalamaana padam naa recent time la paarthadhey illa.

balaajee
30th October 2013, 01:54 PM
Agreed - that was because Salim Ghouse was not upto their expectation and they reshot all his scenes with Prakash Raj.

The worst situation was where nobody was unhappy with anything or anybody in Alex Pandian and thought the movie will become a blockbuster...!!

Only dir Suraj can beat his own record....Padikathavan 2010....Mappillai 2011.......Alexpandian 2012

leosimha
30th October 2013, 02:11 PM

because Anushka was there and everybody thought of promoting the movie based on Anushka. :)

otedoric
30th October 2013, 02:15 PM

:rotfl:

shankarbharath
30th October 2013, 02:16 PM
Correct - even her gracious (!) presence was not enough. Terrible movie, padathula onnumey illa. Chumma vaangina call sheet ku edho kandraaviya shoot panni editing table la serthu pottu theatre la padam nu kuduthutaanga

shankarbharath
30th October 2013, 02:17 PM
Only dir Suraj can beat his own record....Padikathavan 2010....Mappillai 2011.......Alexpandian 2012

Even Perarasu has better movies than this terrible list..!!

Ramkumar86
30th October 2013, 02:19 PM
Athum antha omni van eh vechu tata sumo va parakka vekkarathu. one of the best car chase sequence

rsubras
30th October 2013, 02:31 PM
Correct - even her gracious (!) presence was not enough. Terrible movie, padathula onnumey illa. Chumma vaangina call sheet ku edho kandraaviya shoot panni editing table la serthu pottu theatre la padam nu kuduthutaanga

ellam Siruthai hit kodutha thairiyam.......... no matter how stupid or illogical a scene is, Santhanam + high voltage action scenes + glamour kalantha masala voda iruntha padam hit aagidum nu karthi niniachiruppar ninaikkaren........ aana bhel poori la kooda ethavathu oru sauce ah alavukathigama oothita athu kuppai ku than pogum nu avar realize panala paavam...

shankarbharath
30th October 2013, 02:38 PM
ellam Siruthai hit kodutha thairiyam.......... no matter how stupid or illogical a scene is, Santhanam + high voltage action scenes + glamour kalantha masala voda iruntha padam hit aagidum nu karthi niniachiruppar ninaikkaren........ aana bhel poori la kooda ethavathu oru sauce ah alavukathigama oothita athu kuppai ku than pogum nu avar realize panala paavam...

Karthi knows he can get to action very easily. But Alex Pandian was a comedy film, which failed miserably. Saguni was also a comedy which failed. (Nammala madhiri audiencekku dhan theriyudhu pola, 2 padathuleyum sathiyama comedy illa nu). So Karthi was desperate to make his comedy avatar successful - that is why he chose Azhaguraja and Biriyani.

He probably feels he can get back to action whenever he wants. Now he is not in the top league - he should have learnt from mistakes made by Vishal.

leosimha
30th October 2013, 02:55 PM
Karthi knows he can get to action very easily. But Alex Pandian was a comedy film, which failed miserably. Saguni was also a comedy which failed. (Nammala madhiri audiencekku dhan theriyudhu pola, 2 padathuleyum sathiyama comedy illa nu). So Karthi was desperate to make his comedy avatar successful - that is why he chose Azhaguraja and Biriyani.

He probably feels he can get back to action whenever he wants. Now he is not in the top league - he should have learnt from mistakes made by Vishal.

no one can learn from other's mistakes but only learn from his/her own mistakes. one can only act cautiously based on other's mistakes. :)

shankarbharath
30th October 2013, 02:58 PM
no one can learn from other's mistakes but only learn from his/her own mistakes. one can only act cautiously based on other's mistakes. :)

Acting cautiously means you have turned wiser or learnt something :think:

leosimha
30th October 2013, 03:03 PM
Acting cautiously means you have turned wiser or learnt something :think:

no... :)

shankarbharath
30th October 2013, 03:12 PM
no... :)

Anyway the point was, that he did not have even the common sense to tread cautiously (which I call as turning wiser) after Vishal's string of flops :lol:
I hope Biriyani is better than his past debacles. Even Azhaguraja I have a weird feeling because Santhanam gives only 1 hit a year due to his comedy - rest are atrocious movies (like pattathu yaanai, alex pandian, etc).

ajaybaskar
2nd November 2013, 12:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgZAjScgDak&feature=youtu.be

Mr.GreyShirt
2nd November 2013, 12:55 AM
Looks interesting enough. Premji, please don't ruin this movie..

mappi
2nd November 2013, 01:06 AM
When is it releasing, please ?

uruzalari
2nd November 2013, 01:12 AM
When is it releasing, please ?

Earlier announced as Pongal ...... Not sure though as other biggies too are lined up

HonestRaj
2nd November 2013, 01:14 AM
Looks interesting enough. Premji, please don't ruin this movie..

100% he will...

HonestRaj
2nd November 2013, 01:15 AM
Earlier announced as Pongal ...... Not sure though as other biggies too are lined up

karthi is a biggie...

nickraman
2nd November 2013, 01:19 AM
VA "Biriyani" Cutting ah? (Quarter Cutting Part 2).

uruzalari
2nd November 2013, 01:23 AM
karthi is a biggie...

Maybe ... that is why I mentioned as other biggies too

ajaybaskar
2nd November 2013, 04:36 AM
I don't think SG will wait till pongal. Oru biggie'ayave samalikka mudiyala. Idhula rendunna thunduthaan. May release in Dec.

uruzalari
2nd November 2013, 07:18 AM
I don't think SG will wait till pongal. Oru biggie'ayave samalikka mudiyala. Idhula rendunna thunduthaan. May release in Dec.

Me too. That too after seeing the initial reviews for AAA. The two real biggies clashing. Very tough to imagine such a scenario these days. But would definitely be fun if it happens.

Russellmvr
2nd November 2013, 07:53 AM
Me too. That too after seeing the initial reviews for AAA. The two real biggies clashing. Very tough to imagine such a scenario these days. But would definitely be fun if it happens.

doubt veeram will release for pongal. either preponed or postponed is what i heard.

paranitharan
2nd November 2013, 11:34 AM
Briyaani for sure Pongalku varanum. Trailer looks good. Karthi looks like he's only 23 ;)

paranitharan
2nd November 2013, 11:35 AM
Premji bayam kaaturaaru :(

balaajee
2nd November 2013, 05:27 PM
VA "Biriyani" Cutting ah? (Quarter Cutting Part 2).

Nooooo....its a painful movie...

Russellxom
15th November 2013, 09:28 PM
Biriyani malayalam poster

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZHyOL5CMAAUgMP.jpg

Release Date : 20-12-2013
Kerala distribution : Sree kaleeshawary
kerala Distribution amount : 2.30 crore
Number of theaters : 160 +

ecureuhapis
16th November 2013, 11:29 PM
tamil poster-eh malayala poster mathiri than irukku.

Dilbert
17th November 2013, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgZAjScgDak&feature=youtu.be

Another Hollywood inspired movie !:sigh2: (ABCD Cult classic , Harold and Kumar goes to Whilte Castle)

Cinemarasigan
18th November 2013, 12:48 PM

Good the release is preponed...

udaykumar
18th November 2013, 01:08 PM

Arrambham was released in kerala by Sree Kaleshwary and that was for around 1.5 cr... so this 2.30cr for Biriyani is not possible at all... that might be the amount for AAA and Biryani together... still it wont be that much... AAA was huge loss for Sree Kaleshwary in Kerala.. so i dont think they will be doing Biriyani.. even if they do it will be for a less amount considering the loss created due to AAA...

Then 160 + theaters not possible at all... December 20, christmas vaccation time and Big malayalam films from Mohanlal, Mammoty, Dileep are scheduled for release during that time..

Biriyani might only get around 60 - 70 centers..

Russellxom
20th November 2013, 01:05 PM
Arrambham was released in kerala by Sree Kaleshwary and that was for around 1.5 cr... so this 2.30cr for Biriyani is not possible at all... that might be the amount for AAA and Biryani together... still it wont be that much... AAA was huge loss for Sree Kaleshwary in Kerala.. so i dont think they will be doing Biriyani.. even if they do it will be for a less amount considering the loss created due to AAA...

Then 160 + theaters not possible at all... December 20, christmas vaccation time and Big malayalam films from Mohanlal, Mammoty, Dileep are scheduled for release during that time..

Biriyani might only get around 60 - 70 centers..

am sorry...u r correct..am just spoke with a sk member..he say that they boght both the movie around 2.15 crores...also, AAA is a
big loss for them..& there are chances to postponed the release in kerala becaus mohanlal,dileep movies blocked almost all theaters there..

balaajee
20th November 2013, 07:35 PM
டிசம்பர் 20ல் பிரியாணி ரிலீஸ்! VIKATANhttp://cinema.vikatan.com/uploaded/biriyan.jpgவெங்கட்பிரபு இயக்கத்தில், கார்த்தி - ஹன்சிகா நடிப்பில் உருவான வரும் படம் 'பிரியாணி.' யுவன் சங்கர் ராஜா இந்தப் படத்துக்கு இசை அமைத்துள்ளார்.

முதலில் ரம்ஜான் தினத்தன்று படத்தை வெளியிட முடிவு செய்தது ஸ்டுடியோ க்ரீன் நிறுவனம். ஆனால், ரிலீஸ் செய்யவில்லை. அதற்கு பல காரணங்கள் சொல்லப்பட்டன.

பின்னர், தீபாவளிக்கு ரிலீஸ் செய்யலாம் என முடிவெடுத்து பாடல்களை வெளியிட்டனர். ஆனால், தீபாவளிக்கும் படத்தை ரிலீஸ் செய்யவில்லை.

அதற்குப் பதிலாக கார்த்தி நடித்த மற்றொரு படமான 'ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகுராஜா'வை ரிலீஸ் செய்தார்கள்.

தீபாவளிக்கு ரிலீஸான மூன்று படங்களில் 'ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகுராஜா' சுமாராகப் போனது. மற்ற இரண்டு படங்களும் சூப்பர் ஹிட்டாகின. இந்த நிலையில், டிசம்பர் 20ல் 'பிரியாணி' ரிலீஸ் ஆகிறது.

ஜனவரி10ல் 'கோச்சடையான்', 'வீரம்', 'ஜில்லா' ஆகிய மூன்று படங்களும் களத்தில் குதிக்கின்றன. ரஜினி, அஜித், விஜய்யுடன் போட்டி போடுவதை விரும்பாமல் அதற்கு முன்னதாகவே 'பிரியாணி'யை ரிலீஸ் செய்கிறார்கள்.

எப்படியோ 'பிரியாணி' விருந்துக்கு ரெடியாகிவிட்டது!

Adox
26th November 2013, 05:09 PM
Venkat Prabhu’s Biriyani recently pulled off from the great battle of Pongal 2014 that’s likely to feature Kochadaiyaan, Veeram and Jilla, and has been advanced to December 20th. We now hear that the satellite rights of the movie have been sold for a mighty Rs 10 crores.

We also hear that the making video of the Edhirthu Nil song, featuring Yuvan Shankar Raja, GV Prakash, Thaman, Imman and Vijay Antony will be released in two weeks, just before the movie release.

Starring Karthi and Hansika in the lead, Biriyani also has Premgi, Mandy Thakkar, Ramki, Subbu Panchu, Nitin Sathya, Madhumitha and Jayaprakash in supporting roles. Sakthi Saravanan has helmed the lens for the movie and Yuvan’s music has had its time on the top of the charts.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-13/biriyanis-satellite-sold-out-for-10-crores.html

This movie also feels so-so .. Good luck Karti!

Mahen
26th November 2013, 08:19 PM
Just realised KArthi's last two blockbusters was with Tamannaah..if Biriyani bombs, he better fall at tammu's feet and seek forgiveness :lol2:

paranitharan
26th November 2013, 08:54 PM
Those two films were so good that they become blockbuster inspite of the heroine.

Cinemarasigan
27th November 2013, 10:24 AM
Just realised KArthi's last two blockbusters was with Tamannaah..if Biriyani bombs, he better fall at tammu's feet and seek forgiveness :lol2:

balaajee
4th December 2013, 11:18 AM
2768this month

balaajee
5th December 2013, 11:37 AM
SUN MUSIC EXCLUSIVE..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9JY0h2-dOc

Cinemarasigan
5th December 2013, 11:53 AM
^ Thought the song is good, but does not create any interest in watching the movie :( . May watch the movie only because of Venkat Prabhu..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th December 2013, 01:28 PM

+++ 1

Cinemarasigan
5th December 2013, 06:57 PM
http://static.sify.com/cms/image/nmfkfwfifjg_medium.jpg

Some more at http://www.sify.com/movies/Biriyani-press-meet-imagegallery-25-kollywood-nmfkNPcfeed.html

udaykumar
6th December 2013, 12:17 PM
Revising Committe sticks with U/A certificate.. so no U certificate and 30 % entertainment tax will b applicable..and with pongal releases in 3 weeks it will be tought time at the BO for Biriyani

paranitharan
6th December 2013, 12:29 PM
Don't worry. Pillaiyaarukku thEngai udaichittu varen

balaajee
13th December 2013, 02:29 PM
ஒன்றரைக் கோடி பணம் தரணும்- வெங்கட் பிரபு மீது சோனா புகார் (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/sona-files-complaint-on-venkat-prabhu-189474.html)

leosimha
13th December 2013, 06:08 PM

Tammu will never ever forgive Karthi for what he has done to Tammu's life. :lol: :rotfl2:

udaykumar
16th December 2013, 03:27 PM
Tough situtation for Biriyani in Kerala... distributors are asking at a lesser rate than what was quoted by studio green due to AAAR debacle... but studio green is not ready to give.. studio green tried to release the movie on its own in kerala but went in vain...

with a big malayalm movies lined up for the christmas season, dont think biriyani will release in Kerala on 20th, may be after one or two weeks and even if it gets released theater count will be less.. was hoping to see the movie on friday, if not i will have to change plans to Dhoom 3

mappi
17th December 2013, 05:14 PM
Ramki n Karthi Biriyani in France

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1466196_707517215948270_1489513721_n.jpg

balaajee
18th December 2013, 12:55 AM
Tamil | 164 Minutes

Siv.S
20th December 2013, 01:33 PM
Overall ok movie... paakkalam another saroja... supense elements r there... VP-Yuvan weakest songs on screen.. BGM also just ok..that 5 MD song is similar to Nimirnthu Nil of saroja.. as usual premji could not act, spontaneous reaction not possible for him at all though some jokes worked well with Karthi.. Koncham glamour :slurp: Uma riyas :lol:

Mahen
20th December 2013, 07:30 PM
Sridhar Tholllai didnt receive his amount? :roll: looks very biased

So here's the bottom line. The much hyped Venkat Prabhu diet- Biriyani is the blandest one you must have had in recent times. The larger problem here is that this film doesn't have the crackle and pop of a rom-com, a thriller or even cleverly written comic lines.

The film rides on its title value, but has nothing really to do about food. Basically it lacks a proper script and looks like Venkat scribbled it on a tissue paper during a Biriyani lunch. It is nothing but a mish-mash of scenes and gags recycled from director’s own earlier hits.

The first half is all about boozing, bikinis, women (repeatedly referred as items, pieces and chicks, there is even chick meter), double meaning dialogues and how to ‘correct’ a woman! And the second half peters out to be a murder mystery where our hero Sugan (Karthi) is framed

Talented actors like Nassar, Sampath, Ramki, Jayaprakash are stereotypes who has no defined roles to play. Venkat as a director makes Ajith and Vijay fans happy showing Mankatha song as a flash mob in a crucial scene and a Vijay song on TV.

We wonder what attracted Karthi to accept this film. He is suitably befuddled, but struggles to shine under the limited scope of his role. Hansika, sincere despite the surface-level depth of her character, is completely wasted in the film. She disappears after a blink-and-miss appearance in the first half only to resurface in the climax.

Premji like in all Venkat Prabhu films is there throughout and he doesn’t have a single original one-liner or dialogues to make you laugh. New find Mandy shows off her cleavage to the maximum and is perfect oomph quotient.

Touted as Yuvan’s 100th album, there is not a single track which is hummable. Lyrics like Girls, girls, bikini bikini... are pedestrian and there is hardly any song which will stay in your mind. On the whole, a lazily scripted film that leaves you bored and searching for the exit. It's as enjoyable as eating yesterdays Biriyani that's been left out in the cold.

Verdict: Below Average

VinodKumar's
20th December 2013, 07:36 PM
VP had Pillai trolled in recent times in social media. Pazhi vanguraro ?? Recent ah yetho program la kooda Vimarsanam ngara keyword ku Sreedhar Pillai nu solli semaya sirichaapla VP.

mappi
20th December 2013, 08:37 PM
Yeah the above review looks like a pre-written one, waited for the release and after the release the blanks were filled. The swings he takes does not match a review, but projects a personal attack on the film maker punctuating regularly VP's directorial skills. This guy can just stick on with one liners with £.$ Cr. collection details, he can get some likes from the fanatics. Also do not know to whom he addresses this review - for me it looks like a big promotion - bikinis, women, shows off her cleavage etc., (jokes apart) he got to get more educated on writing reviews as anyone can read it - be cultured first to teach culture - did I just say that, wow ! These guys have a format and if the movie is hors scope they thrash it. Not that all movies should be good - but "its-so-bad-that-I-am-loving-it" is the best category movie to have fun with friends. Goa & Boys were also trashed right. Funny world not understanding what is fun.

Anyway I will be watching it in a couple of hours, no tank-helicopter-missile review is going to stop me. I like the songs, I like VP and Karthi too. M&Ms Movie (Mississippi Mandy Movie) Miss panna kudathu. Premji - well biriyani-la karuvepillai, Sridar Pillai lam irrukum, just neeki vachitu enjoy pannanom boss.

VinodKumar's
21st December 2013, 01:43 AM
VP's movie.

abbydoss1969
21st December 2013, 09:55 PM
http://movies.fullhyderabad.com/biriyani/telSaturday, 21 December 2013 » Login Biriyani Review
BiriyaniKritika Deval
We have a confession to make. It was hard sitting in the theatre for the full two and a half hours that the movie took to get over. We got restless. We yearned to get out of the theatre and on the road. And the film's appeal had nothing to do with it.

It's just that every time we dragged our glutton of a brain (we're not really supposed to have individual brains. Isaac Asimov might have something to do with that) back to the in-fact rather exciting film, we'd think of the name, and it (the aforementioned brain and not the film) would start scrolling through its not insignificant database of places to satisfy its gluttony and rattling of names like Shadab, Bawarchi, Sarvi, Bahar Kaif (not Caf-ey, never Caf-ey), Madina... See? It won't stop.

The first spoonful of your average biryani tends to be not much more than a bland mouthful of fragrant rice. It is only once you start getting to the meat and the masala that your taste buds get to revel in that perfect medley of flavours that skilfully permeate your mouth. Please be patient. This analogy extends beyond our brain's tendency to reduce us to a receptacle for its gastronomic indulgence. It is when we get to the meat, the soft, delicious meat marinated in spices delicate and robust at once which send your head spinning... No. That's not it. It's the brain talking again, you see?

So anyway, thus it is that we get to Biryani. True to its name, it begins in a bland, template fashion, with Sudheer (Karthi) the playboy getting all the attention for being Tolly-garden variety chick magnet. He's so handsome, so slick, so yummy he gets all the chicks salivating, salivating, yummy, food, birya- ugh! Shut up, brain! You're getting out of control!

Where were we? Yeah, with our smooth-talking hero who gets our heroine Priyanka (Hansika Motwani) out of the frying pan - no, lets not go there. Out of a soup - that's not it either. Never mind. Out of trouble, then, and gets himself into a lot more trouble. You see, Priyanka is a reporter interviewing the owner of the auto company Sudheer works for, and, long story short, he ends up taking the interview, thus attracting some unsavory attention.

Post a corporate party that involved old people shaking their booties to old Ilayaraja numbers, he drags his friend off in search of a plate of... we can't say it, but it begins with a "b" and ends with an "i" and is yummy and spicy and takes hours of intricate preparation and is incomplete without meat and why would anyone ever be vegetarian in the face of spicy hunks of soft meat enrobed in fragrant basmati and - that it, brain! We're done with you.

So, it is after this... ingestive activity... (must. resist.) that the shit really hits the fan, in constantly intricate patterns too.

The film is a whodunit that makes the who-done-what obvious pretty early on. Nevertheless, the action moves at a fast and sustained pace, aided by a decent enough screenplay, but supported tremendously by fantastically stylish cinematography and editing.

This movie, readers, is stylish as hell. The cinematography, whether in action scenes or in the surprisingly catchy songs, and throughout the film, as a matter of fact, blends seamlessly with the screenplay, and turns it into a smooth, pulsing psychedelic display of images.

The background track is just as captivating, with the screenplay depending on the perfect medley of these two elements to hold your attention during the slightly more than rare occasions on which it slacks off.

As far as the performances are concerned, Karthi delivers a unique performance, playing skillful jump rope with a thin line between hero and boy-next-door-in-trouble. Hansika Motwani looks charming, but delivers a performance sorely limited by a shallow character sketch.

Ramki, Premgi Amaren, Nassar and the rest are each pitch perfect in roles that serve as foils to the thriller, whose performances only palls short when the plot does so. Madhumitha is gorgeous, and plays the slightly dim femme fatale with relish.

Bottomline: This biryani is yummy enough, if not transcendental. You can enjoy a plate enough without wanting to go back for more. And now we must take our leave, for we cannot resist... the brain... any--------.

abbydoss1969
21st December 2013, 10:27 PM
'Biryani' Is Karthi's Biggest Hit In Telugu' Says The Film Unit

Gnan Shakthivel said 'Biryani has been a huge success both in Tamil and Telugu and turned out to be a true comeback film for Karthi who has struggled in his recent past. Venkat Prabhu has made a wonderful thriller and the centurions Yuvan Shankar Raja and fight master Selva have given a great value for the movie. I thank the audiences in Telugu for making Biryani a super success and we are also planning to organize the Triple Platinum Disc function for the audio'

Karthi said 'My mobile is ringing nonstop with calls from everywhere congratulating me for the good film we have made. They are especially glued to the seats in the second half and enjoying all the songs. I thank the audience for the great success'

Yuvan Shankar Raja said 'This is a great musical hit after 7/G, Awara and Aadavari Matalaku... I am happy that I did my hundredth film for Studio Green and that the film is a success too. The house gives great freedom for technicians and I would love to work for them again and again'

Director Venkat Prabhu said 'The movie is stemmed out of the passion for the story. Karthi is a guy who thinks like a common audience while doing the film and its his support that made this film a reality. But for him, the Biryani wouldn't have been so delicious. I thank the audience for making this film a great success.

Dialogue writer Shashank Vennelakanti, Co-Producers SR Prakash babu and SR Prabhu thanked the audience for the success.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/101379.html

Mahen
22nd December 2013, 08:29 AM
Movie is not bad..pakalam..quite entertaining..bloody sify :evil:

NOV
22nd December 2013, 04:46 PM
Enjoyed the film very much - nEram pOnadhE therila
Briyani - a splendid whodunit by master filmmaker Venkat Prabhu.
Hilarious even at tense moments. Films starts explosively and then its action all the way. Hansika doesn't irritate and even Premgi is tolerable and for once we can laugh at his "evvalavo pannittom..."
Definitely worth watching... end 2013 with a bang!

NOV
22nd December 2013, 04:54 PM
The film is a whodunit that makes the who-done-what obvious pretty early on. Nevertheless, the action moves at a fast and sustained pace, aided by a decent enough screenplay, but supported tremendously by fantastically stylish cinematography and editing.

This movie, readers, is stylish as hell. The cinematography, whether in action scenes or in the surprisingly catchy songs, and throughout the film, as a matter of fact, blends seamlessly with the screenplay, and turns it into a smooth, pulsing psychedelic display of images.Perfect description :thumbsup:

mappi
22nd December 2013, 05:06 PM
Yes, the visuals capture you throughout the movie. But Karthi's return movie-lam koncham build-ups-of-India. Dhoom 3-ku Biriyani oru Classic.

Anyone who have decided to watch Dhoom 3 over Biriyani, just a request, please don't come back and say what Hollywood movie it is, not that you are revealing the twist, but you will unknowingly tamper the original. Just 2 points about Dhoom 3 :
1/ Intro song sound wise and choreography wise : Super. And that's it. The music gets repetitive and after a while you start to get nightmares.
2/ Stunts lam partha : Antha Kaan yenna solichi Raj - Ratham ma Ratham

YSR did a good job in Biriyani, and as usual Ramki just delevers. What a man ! Biriyani, VP padam, Parkalam boss.

interz
22nd December 2013, 08:14 PM
Biryani - Mixed well.

This is a well made movie by Venkat prabhu, I read many harsh comments about the movie online ( clearly some ppl who have stomache ache about VP's twitter update). To make a thriller you have to fool the audience till the suspense is revealed. Afterwards you think : is that it?. Like in pizza, Mankatha, Samar etc.

There are some hilarious scenes in the movie. Esp the flashmob scene was cleverly included. One minus about the movie is the length, the directors seriously need to take note this is a Zapping generation. 2 hours 26 mins is too lengthy.

Yuvans songs were good, except Missisippi, not because of the subject, but the tune wasnt catchy enough, eg like Kodana Kodi.

words of Premji in na na na na remix became true: 2013 dei intha varushamum naangathaanda...

mappi
22nd December 2013, 08:26 PM
Biriyani (Tamil:2013:2h30m)
A Venkatprabu diet

[Spoiler free]

What I enjoyed in Biriyani :

- Anyone want chill beer
- sama piece ; naan keta piece unnaku eppadi kuduthan
- Hai Surya
- come on tiger, come on tiger
- Parasu romba naalavan sir
- muchi thaan uda mudiyilla
- ungalluku pen kuzhanda puranthu irruku
- Mississippi Mandy : ippo varuvingalay
- Evalo peer senthu seinjinga ; etha sir
- hey, I am manager ya
- Antha poonu seriyala machi
- Ennaku fight scene kadaiyatha

Hearty laughable scenes :

- Manager party when Parasu drives with the boss's daughter
- Bathroom scene @ Mandy's room
- Jai intro as director's friend
- Karthi explaining what really happened that night
- Pulp fiction style naration during NKPK spoof
- Anatha adura othipo othipo

Scenes I liked :

- Hotel corridor stunt sequence
- ofcoarse Missisipi song - it was hillarious when the lines "matran pola" comes
- Hitchcockian style narative climax
- Guy Ritchie styled humour kalanda narrative style 1st half
- Slo-mo Ramki
- In most parts the bgm which happens to ticke you more
- Karthi bending down to take the biscuit ... a real LoL at the face of his father's reaction => the best

On the downside :

- no one seems to care that there is a dead body
- Everyone believes everything that is told to them, including the police
- Couple of songs were nice to watch, the rest did not meet MY expectation. Nimirthu Nil song misses the punch, Run for your Life turned to be a club song - good thing is that you get a chance to see Psycho unit, bad thing is that I expected a good chase - the movie certainly led us to it, but maybe I wished for "Give me more" !
- Uma character weight sir, but grip illa sir.

Biriyani : Nice smell, less flavour but more piece.

balaajee
23rd December 2013, 12:41 PM
Review: This Biriyani is well-made

Tamil film Biriyani is a fun-filled thriller, says S Saraswathi.

Director Venkat Prabhu, who is known for offbeat entertainers like Chennai 28, Saroja and the mega hit Mankatha, is back with a dark comedy called Biriyani. The film stars Karthi, Hansika and Premgi Amaren, along with a host of supporting actors.

Produced by Gnanavelraja's Studio Green, the film has all the ingredients of a Venkat Prabhu film. The sheer number of characters in an offbeat story with its unpredictable twists, liberally laced with humour and flavoured with great music makes Biriyani a well-packaged treat for the viewers.

Karthi, who seems to have had a style makeover with his trendy clothes, new hairstyle and coloured eye lens, plays the role of a casanova, Sugan. Despite having a gorgeous girlfriend, a media reporter, Priyanka (Hansika), Sugan flirts with all the pretty women he meets and they too, are besotted by him.

Premgi Amaren is his usual quirky self as Parasu, Sugan’s childhood friend and sidekick. Both travel to Ambur, for the inaugural of their Company’s new showroom.

The chief guest at the inaugural ceremony is a business tycoon, Varatharajan (Nassar), who is also suspected of several shady dealings and is currently being investigated by the CBI. On the return journey, Sugan insists that they stop at a roadside eatery for biryani, his weakness.

It is here that they meet the sensuous Maya (Mandy Takhar), who insists that they join her in her hotel room. Unable to resist the temptation, Sugan and Parasu accompany her and after several glasses of alcohol, they are totally disoriented and before they know it, it is morning and they are being hunted by the police for the murder of Varatharajan.

What actually happened in the hotel room and how Sugan and Parasu get out of this mess, forms the rest of the story.

The number of characters in the film is sure to make your head spin. Besides Premgi, there are several other regulars of a Venkat Prabhu film, who either play a supporting role or make a cameo appearance.

Sampath Raj plays Riyaz Ahmad, a CBI officer; Jayaprakash is the Commissioner of Police, Nithin Sathya and Sam Anderson play Sugan’s friends, Uma Riyaz Khan, Subbu Panchu and Ramki play important roles.
Hansika is forgettable while Uma Riyaz Khan gives an excellent performance.

Venkat Prabhu also continues his association with cousin Yuvan Shankar Raja, and incidentally this is Yuvan’s 100th album as a music director. He has made Biriyani special by adding some interesting touches, there are a couple of remixes, a rap song by Gaana Bala, but the highlight is the motivational song Edhirthu Nil sung by popular contemporary music directors, D Imman, G V Prakash, S Thaman and Vijay Antony.

On the downside, the film has a slow first half, and too many flashback scenes. Premgi is also getting repetitive and boring.

Though the film takes its own sweet time to get a move on, once it gathers momentum, there is no stopping till the end, where there is an exciting climax, as well as an anticlimax, in typical Venkat Prabhu style.

Rediff Rating: 2 1/2.

Anban
23rd December 2013, 10:22 PM
"evvalavo pannittom, itha pannamaattomaa .. " :rotfl:

VP is the "entertainer" in the true sense ..

PS: kudi karumamnu ithula konjam uyira eduthaalum .. ok .. Karthi did well .. premgi :thumbsup:

balaajee
27th December 2013, 11:27 AM
பிரியாணி - சினிமா விமர்சனம்ஓர் இரவு, ஒரு பிரியாணி, ஓர் அழகி, ஒரு கொலை... தடதடக்கும் துரத்தல் மிரட்டலே படம்!
உதவி இயக்குநர்: சார் கதை..?
வெங்கட் பிரபு: டோன்ட் வொர்ரி!
உ. இயக்குநர்: சார் லாஜிக்..?
வெ.பிரபு: கண்டுக்க மாட்டாங்கப்பா!
உ. இயக்குநர்: சார்..?!
வெ.பிரபு: அட, கார்த்தி இருக்காரு... ஹன்சிகா, பிரேம்ஜி இருக்காங்க... மற்றும் நம் உறவினர்கள் எல்லாம் இருக்காங்க... பார்த்துக்கலாம்!
- இப்படியாக முடிவெடுத்து, தனது பார்ட்டி பட்டாளத்துடன் 'பிரியாணி டின்னர்’ அடித்திருக்கிறார் இயக்குநர் வெங்கட் பிரபு. பீர், ஃபிகர், பிரியாணி, காமெடி, காதல், சஸ்பென்ஸ், க்ரைம், கிளப், மப்பு... http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2014/01/ywizow/images/p8.jpgஎன சகல மசாலாக்களையும் கலந்து கட்டியிருக்கிறார்கள். இடைவேளை ப்ளாக்கில்தான் கதையே ஆரம்பம். அதுவரை கார்த்தி - பிரேம்ஜி இடையிலான ஃபிகர் உஷார் அத்தியாயங்கள் மட்டுமே!
'உனக்காகத்தான் மச்சான் நம்பர் வாங்குனேன்... ஆனா பாரு, கொடுக்க மறந்துட்டேன்!'' என்று பிரேம்ஜியை சதாய்க்கும்போதும், பார்க்கும் பெண்களை எல்லாம் வசீகரமாகக் கவரும்போதும்... செம காஸனோவா கார்த்தி!
''நீ ஆசைப்படுறது எல்லாம் உனக்குக் கிடைக்குது ஓ.கே. ஆனா, நான் ஆசைப்படுறதும் உனக்கே கிடைக்குதே அது எப்படி?'' என்று போங்கு வாங்கிப் பொங்குவதும், புலி டான்ஸ் போடுவதுமாகக் கலகல பிரேம்ஜி. ஹன்சிகா இருந்தும், விசில் விசிறிகளுக்கு வேலை வைப்பது என்னவோ, 'ஹிட் ஹாட்’ மாண்டி தக்கர்.
'இவர் டைரக்டரோட க்ளோஸ் ஃப்ரெண்ட். டேட்ஸ் ஃப்ரீயா இருக்குனு நடிச்சுக் கொடுத்திருக்கார்’ என்று ஜெய்க்கு கார்டு போடுவதில் இருந்து, 'எனக்கு சண்டை சீன் இல்லையா?’ என்று சாம் ஆண்டர்சன் விரக்தியாவது வரை, பிரியாணியில் ஆங்காங்கே நச் நச் லெக் பீஸ்!
http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2014/01/ywizow/images/p8a.jpgஃபிரிட்ஜுக்குள் பிணம், டி.வி. சேனல் டிராமா, ஹிட் வுமன் அதிரடிகள், அத்தனை விவரமான சி.பி.ஐ. அதிகாரி, கார்த்தியை சட்டென நிரபராதி என்று நம்புவது... ம்ஹும்... எந்த லாஜிக்குக்கும் மெனக்கெடாமல் லெஃப்ட் இண்டிகேட்டர் போட்டு ரைட்டில் திரும்புகிறது திரைக்கதை!
100-வது படத்தில் 'டீன் டியூன்’ அடித்து இளமை விருந்து படைத்திருக்கிறது யுவனின் இசை!
'நீங்க ரெண்டு பேரும் காரைப் பத்தி மட்டும்தானே பேசிட்டு இருக்கீங்க?’, 'டேய்... போன உடனே வேலையை முடிச்சுடு... பாட்டுலாம் பாடிட்டு இருக்காத...’ - போன்ற 'அசைவ’ வசனங்கள், உங்களுக்கு அலர்ஜி இல்லையென்றால், சொல்லலாம் ஒரு பிளேட் 'பிரியாணி’!

balaajee
27th December 2013, 11:33 AM
Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8cx4p3Onc4

PARAMASHIVAN
27th December 2013, 03:36 PM
Wasn't as bad as I expected. It tells a message . The only annoying bit was all the girls running after Karthi as if is a some "manmatha rasa" ! Mandy Takhar :lol2:

smaiitm
5th February 2014, 11:44 PM
Finally saw the movie.
Second half reasonably engaging.
First half semma mokkai. Premji unbearable, Karthi barely tolerable. Comedy, if it was intended, falls flat.
Vankat P losing his touch?