Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jai Akash? Kiskis thread effect?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suthum
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Suthum

asuththam

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Suthum
    SPB paththi ethuvume sollala ?
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion, Universal plots should be remade. Billa could be remade after 30 years. Ranga (minus sister sentiment) and Vikram (minus usage of alien langauges) are worth noting to be remade.
    Mapillai & Muratu Kalai are exemples for remaking "Outdated plots". Thillu Mullu is an outdated Plot : They tried it in "Bol Bachan" and was not at all funny. The current generation audiences are not ready to accept the plot of a single man changing his identity by just shaving his mustache.
    But I was just wondering how they are going to recreate TVS 50 climax and Mount Road of 80s.
    Casting : All said about Rajini vs Shiva or Prakash Raj vs Sreevasan. But if you watch Thillu Mullu each character is unique. For Ex: I dont think they could find a any replacement actor for that kid who played the assistant to Nagesh - Kaja
    Anyway, Should give a chance to whoever came up with the idea of remaking Thillu Mullu.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My two cents, may be silly though.

Let them remake whatever they want, but let them not touch the title. If they have the guts to remake an old classic, why can't they have guts to change the title, so that the classic remains as such. Main reason being, if any one wants to know about the classics like Thillu Mullu, Nenjaththai KiLLaathe et al, they should not end up in getting the wrong and unworthy ones and believe that as a classic.

Atleast change the title to Thillu Mullu (revival) or something of that sort, so that classic is untouched.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Softy,

ETT news has nothing to do with this. God promise. Just amused seeing your first post. As you said, it's your karuthu. No complaints. And I didnt mean to hurt you at all.
    absolutely no hurt ajay...

and on my rk launching comment, if it were a AJ-VJ or Surya-Vikram (that generation actors who have established themselves), I would not have been disappointed... hope u get my point now...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post

asuththam
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    SPB paththi ethuvume sollala ?
    Joe annE

Raagangal 16 , paata vEra yevanavathu paadinal, atha pOla kanravi onnumE irukathu

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    what that translates to is that the original tune & lyrics will remain with YSR remixing the songs
    in BILLA-2007 titles, they give credit to MSV for My name is billa & vethalaya pOttendi

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast