Page 335 of 336 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3357

Thread: Jilla || Ilayathalapathy & Mohanlal || Imman D

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan kumar. View Post
    Ada neenga vera... He is not an Ajith fan and he doesnt deserve to be his fan.. Athu la volunteer ah vandi yeruna case... I know how much respect Ajith gives to others including his home servants.. Dont disrespect Ajith Sir..
    Enaku ajith mela entha mariyathai koraivum illa. Vijay never disrespected anyone, he is the best human i have known he helps alot of ppl for education. Do ajith fans have respect for vijay?? Those ruthless fans call us useless fans, as if they are world save the world.. This was not told just by that one person. That pisses me off..
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Regular Hubber Mohan kumar.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvamohankumar View Post
    Enaku ajith mela entha mariyathai koraivum illa. Vijay never disrespected anyone, he is the best human i have known he helps alot of ppl for education. Do ajith fans have respect for vijay?? Those ruthless fans call us useless fans, as if they are world save the world.. This was not told just by that one person. That pisses me off..
    I dont know where they learnt to disrespect others.. Certainly not from their star.. He will be ashamed of these creatures & they are seriously not worth our time, anger etc.. They are fearing Vijay so much that they cant live without degrading him.. Also there is a need for them to degrade Vijay to stop Vijay atleast in their dirty mind..

As Vairamathu sir rightly pointed out in the function, there is no competitor for Vijay and his previous films are the real competitors.. May be Ajith is a distant competitor and hope Vijay maintains that distance.. Some untamed minds will be frustrated with Vijays rise & stardom and we have to take it in a postive way..
    " The secret of life is to fall seven times & get up eight times"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the BO status of the respective stars' films are compared, someone gives a valuable opinion that Vijay ran when mobbed by fans and another fan retaliates saying Ajith pictured his long bike rides for promotion. What does this have to do with their BO power? When the attack goes clearly personal, it looks very nasty when looked from the outside. No Kamal fan goes and posts such crap in a Rajni thread and vice versa.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

5. Thanks ecureuhapis thanked for this post
    Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    When the BO status of the respective stars' films are compared, someone gives a valuable opinion that Vijay ran when mobbed by fans and another fan retaliates saying Ajith pictured his long bike rides for promotion. What does this have to do with their BO power? When the attack goes clearly personal, it looks very nasty when looked from the outside. No Kamal fan goes and posts such crap in a Rajni thread and vice versa.

Its really healthy to have BO discussions, the wars with screenshots are really fine. That doesnt provoke me or anyone of us to talk about their respective star, when it goes to personal life thats when we had to talk about their star.

If Super star Rajini's choice of staying away from politics is his person choice, Vijay's choice to come to politics in future is also his personal choice.

Oru software company la onsite la irukurathurku people do a hell of politics for staying longer in a project. if that is the case even current politicians has their scares/likes for popular actor like vijay who has wide fan base. Those politicians either try to score votes of those fans or to have a control over that kind of actors growth does a hell of politics. Vijay is undergoing such thing in recent times. THanks to brilliant father of VIJAY, who screwed things for vijay by making him get caught in this politics very early in his career. Even vijay fans knows this..

but people talking stupid things about his personal traits in public forum is real stupidity.. Being another actor's fan who seems to be very ethical both personally and professionally act in weird ways like talking bad things directly to vijay when he comes online is mere a big let down to their own fav actor.

This forum had decent fights earlier, not like one that's going on right now.
    Last edited by selvamohankumar; 20th April 2014 at 09:48 AM.
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan kumar. View Post
    U saw this really?? Do u have eyes?? Dont worry.. We respect Mentally & Visually challenged people.. Atleast u r lucky to find these articles and vent your frustration,depression etc.. by posting it here before others.. Be proactive in the future too..
    ada ethavathu porai iruntha potu anupunga pa

Post Thanks / Like
    On Raj TV top ten movies today, #Vijay's #Jilla@ 3 rd place!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jilla Music Box III - Orignal Soundtrack Music

In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Few questions on Jilla..

The characterization of Vijay's brother and sister was half baked. That sister character suddenly changes stance when Vijay comes and thrashes up RK. Same with Mahat. He doesn't show off as a brother who has great respect for his elder brother. Even when he is in danger, he calls up Sampath and not Vijay. But when shot by sampath, he becomes an affectionate brother. How did that happen?

Kajal blocks Vijay's car and asks for Vijay's license. Actually Vijay sits in the side seat and doesn't drive. Why should a Co passenger show his license or even have one?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Few questions on Jilla..

The characterization of Vijay's brother and sister was half baked. That sister character suddenly changes stance when Vijay comes and thrashes up RK. Same with Mahat. He doesn't show off as a brother who has great respect for his elder brother. Even when he is in danger, he calls up Sampath and not Vijay. But when shot by sampath, he becomes an affectionate brother. How did that happen?

Kajal blocks Vijay's car and asks for Vijay's license. Actually Vijay sits in the side seat and doesn't drive. Why should a Co passenger show his license or even have one?

Oh yeah.. antha car scene-ku appuram kajal seitha ajaal kujaal-a athe yosikka maranthudaanga...!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay, after FDFS I said my friend movie would be good if sister and brother characters are removed.

Sister's marriage scene was good and emotional. That scene is used to show that rivalry is getting increased between Sivan and Sakthi. But Vijay beating his sister's husband/ Flash back for that husband/ Vijay's emotions at end for Mahat's death all failed to add value to the screenplay.

Looks like director had shot lot of scenes and had to kept them in box because of length. Inexperience.
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 7th July 2014 at 03:41 PM.