Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast

Thread: Vishwaroopam 2 - UalagaNaayagan to Rock in India!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that 'I' has released, VR-2 should possibly see the light of day .... Or does it depend on how 'I' does ?? Lots of dependencies. Lets see if KH takes it forward ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    me-thinks :

this whole thing about VR-2 reshoots may have something to do with the recent developments vis-a-vis the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris (attributed to the arabian Al Qaeda) as well as other developments in the middle-east, aka, the rise of the ISIS (which has become more powerful than AQ), the Peshawar attack, the LOC firing as well as the resulting accusations and counter-accusations along religio-political lines, the blowing up of the stealthy Pakistani boat by the Indian coast guard, as well as the rise of the Indian Mujahideen (read Yasin Bhatkal) etc etc.

the sentiments of the muslim community as represented by their leaders continues to get offended by a film like VR-1 even now in 2015!

here is proof of that - check this out:

be ready to get inspired by the collective nonsense from everyone, particularly that moron Syed J Inayatullah (Vice-President, All India Milli Council, Tamil Nadu Chapter)- at 36:30-39:00 and also at 47:57, this imbecile continues to claim VR-1 was offensive to his community !

so, release UV first, which entertains at a different level, and introduce VR-2 later - UV acts like a cushion for a likely hard-hitting 'shocker' VR-2.

paavam Kamal Hassar - ennallaam seiyya vendirukku - vaazhndhaalum vesavu, thaazndhaalum vesavu
    Last edited by irir123; 16th January 2015 at 12:48 AM.

4. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    what will be the fate of VR2 now that based upon majority of reviews came out till date, 'I' may find it hard to break-even or just an ave grosser?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    what will be the fate of VR2 now that based upon majority of reviews came out till date, 'I' may find it hard to break-even or just an ave grosser?
    to early to talk about "I".. am very positive I will be a super hit.. and VR-II release with out any major issue..
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    I hit aana romba sandosham sir. there wont be any further hurdles for vr2

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan Fans retweeted
    SundaR KamaL @Kamaladdict7 · Jan 12
    Hearing Some Info About #Vishwaroopam2..OMG ! Guys Get Ready For Unbeleivable Treat..I'm Shocked & Cant Sleep ! Bigger Bigger Bigger Bigger

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    me-thinks :

this whole thing about VR-2 reshoots may have something to do with the recent developments vis-a-vis the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris (attributed to the arabian Al Qaeda) as well as other developments in the middle-east, aka, the rise of the ISIS (which has become more powerful than AQ), the Peshawar attack, the LOC firing as well as the resulting accusations and counter-accusations along religio-political lines, the blowing up of the stealthy Pakistani boat by the Indian coast guard, as well as the rise of the Indian Mujahideen (read Yasin Bhatkal) etc etc.

the sentiments of the muslim community as represented by their leaders continues to get offended by a film like VR-1 even now in 2015!

so, release UV first, which entertains at a different level, and introduce VR-2 later - UV acts like a cushion for a likely hard-hitting 'shocker' VR-2.

paavam Kamal Hassar - ennallaam seiyya vendirukku - vaazhndhaalum vesavu, thaazndhaalum vesavu
    Relevant observation. As ISIS is taking over the 'terrorism' leadership from AQ, things could be a little off wrt. VR-2. Smart and informed as he is, he may have planned some of the reshoots to align with it.

Most of these groups thrive on Ignorance is bliss, refuse to get educated and educate others. KH however well informed he might be lacks the ability to gauge the depths of intolerance in the society. It requires deft handling rather than cozying up. Hope he doesnt screen and watch the movie along with some 30 hardcores that he did before. One community leader put out such a vulgar speech attacking him making you wonder the kind. Think he'd have learnt his ?

10. Likes irir123 liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Relevant observation. As ISIS is taking over the 'terrorism' leadership from AQ, things could be a little off wrt. VR-2. Smart and informed as he is, he may have planned some of the reshoots to align with it.

Most of these groups thrive on Ignorance is bliss, refuse to get educated and educate others. KH however well informed he might be lacks the ability to gauge the depths of intolerance in the society. It requires deft handling rather than cozying up. Hope he doesnt screen and watch the movie along with some 30 hardcores that he did before. One community leader put out such a vulgar speech attacking him making you wonder the kind. Think he'd have learnt his ?

yes - no more 'i will eat biriyani or jilebi, or halwaa or ice cream' with anyone before release of the film - before implementing DTH, Hassar should first implement DTTBSTS (Direct To Theaters Before Screening To Sagodarars)!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as I makes the money back Aascar invested, that money can be pumped for VR2's post production/reshoot of climax for both Hindi/Tamil.

Aascar should give same push I got in Hindi for VR2 (and sell the film to a better Hindi distr. along with it's DVD/Satelite -(Hindi/Telugu DVD/Sat yet to be sold it seems. Neither have premiered on North TV channels nor have appeared in DVD format aside from select DTH platforms. I suspect during pre-promotion time, Sir and Aascar will do the needful) it would be great.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post

you missed out boko haram. intha varushamavuthu release aana seri.

Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast