Page 389 of 399 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3986

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 11

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 13th November 2013 at 10:23 AM.
    நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் நிறைந்த நடிகர்களின் நடிகன்.
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...hool-of-Acting

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    sl .. நான் நடிகர்திலகத்திடம் பேசும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்திருந்தால் இந்த படங்கள் எல்லாம் நீங்கள் செய்திருக்க கூடாது என்று சொல்வேன் .. அது என் அபிப்ராயமே . அதே போல் கோபால் சொன்னதில் தவறு இருப்பதாக தெரியவில்லை. இதற்காக வரிந்து கட்டிக்கொண்டு அவரை இந்த திரியை விட்டே ஓட்டும் விதமாக உள்ளது உங்கள் பதிவு. நடிப்பின் இலக்கணம் நடிகர் திலகம் அவர் நடித்த எல்லா படங்களும் பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற கட்டாயமில்லை.

நான் எங்கும் ஓடவில்லை.

நான் வந்த புதிதில் போட்ட பதிவு. இன்றைய சூழ்நிலைக்கு பொருத்தமே.

My possting in April- 2012.

Raghavendran Sir,

Please do not mistake me for my intervention.It calls for some explanation.As an ardent ,a born devotee of Acting God,I supported his later movies and felt happy about their successes and wished for his longevity as an actor.But here,we are talking about an acting God not a mortal.We are happy with his successes and proud to talk about it loudly to the world.(thats why I started my myth series)I feel that this thread is not to talk among ourselves but should serve as a future Documentary evidence and a kind of reference point for the youngsters to know about him.

NT remained a good actor till his Pooparikka varugirom ,no doubt,but he remained the best in the world from 1952 to 1974.(Thanga Padakkam as last).Barring Avanthan Manithan,Rojavin Roja,Deepam,Annan oru Koil,Naan Vazha Vaipen,Thunai,Mudhal Mariadhai and Thevar Magan where we could rejoice the glimpse of his adaption to the neo- cinema so called realistic.If someone wants to glorify mediocrity as a showpiece of his talence,sorry guys,I am not your associate.

I request all of you not to be over-enthusiastic to market the sub-mediocre Films of his(He did plenty in later part of his career)and unimaginative but good performances,you are not doing justice to present him as the best in the world.Let us talk about his Natural , controlled,versatile performances from 1952-1958,Stylised method acting from 1958-1965, and his free flowing &improvised , unique style of acting from 1966-1974&His extrodinary acting merging with young talence in Thunai,Mudhal Mariadhai and Thevar Magan at later years.

Despite my reservations,I chose some of his later movies for appreciation in my guidelines for movie selections.Dont think that a junior is trying to dictate terms but we should not lose track of our prime objective of introducing NT in proper perspective to the young minds.

Every creative genius has a shelf life for his creativity and beyond the creative life span they bask in the good will and past glory to cash on the past hard work during their productive Span. It happened to many great Novelists,Artists,Cricketers(Tendulkar) and let us accept this as a fact of life and go on.But our Acting God had the verve and Fire till his last breath and proved time and again to the young generation in later year movies also.

I only request you to abstain from certain Movies with better bench marks set by others(Same genre or theme) and obvious lack of congruence in Energy,Physique,agility,cheer in some of his later movies.We dont criticise but avoid glorifying it.
    But Success or failure is not a criteria for our selection here but a class and watcheable presentation is the main objective.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 13th November 2013 at 10:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    வாசு சார்,முரளி சார்,

நீங்கள் என்னை நன்கு புரிந்து கொள்வீர்கள்,எனக்கு நடிகர்திலகம் மீது உள்ள மாறா பக்தியை புரிந்து, என் சொல்லில் செயலில் உள்ள நேர்மையை உணர்வீர்கள் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன்.

வாசு ,இனி தொந்தரவு தர மாட்டேன். உனது 4000 ஆவது முத்தை எதிர்நோக்கி ,அனைவரையும் போல ஆவலுடன் காத்திருக்கிறேன்.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    what happened to 'Saraswathi Lakshmi'?
    now Saruswathi Luxmi..
    same or different?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இனிய உளவாக இன்னாத கூறல்
    கனிஇருப்பக் காய்கவர்ந் தற்று

There is always a better (private message or sending an email) option......... instead of using red color font and the largest possible font size and challenging like annamalai rajini
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இன்னாய்யா இந்த திரிய்க்குவந்த சோதன நல்லா பதிவுபோட்டவுங்கள ஒரே ஆளு வைஞ்சி திட்டி ஊட்டுக்குஅனுப்சுட்டாரு ராகவேந்தறு முரலி வாசு இன்னோரு வாசு கண்னன் ரவி கார்த்திக்குன்னு அம்க்கலம்மா போய்கிட்டு இருந்த திரிய்யஊத்தி மூட்டாரு ஒருத்தர் எப்பிடி போய்கினு இருந்ததிரி ஒரே ஆளால ஊத்திமூடிகிச்சே புன்னியவான்நல்லா இருக்கட்டும் இந்தஆள உசுபிவிட்டுட்டு இதுக்கு ரெண்டுபேரு சைன்சப் வேற போடுராங்க நல்லவங்க பாவத்த கொட்டிகிட்டா இப்பிடித்தேன் ஆவும் திரிய்யக் காப்பாத்துங்கய்யோ

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber KCSHEKAR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    Nadigarthilagam Sivaji SamooganalaPeravai
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/sivaji.peravai

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber KCSHEKAR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இன்று பிறந்த நாள் காணும் திரு.சுப்பிரமணியம் ராமஜெயம் அவர்களுக்கு இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்.
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    Nadigarthilagam Sivaji SamooganalaPeravai
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/sivaji.peravai

Post Thanks / Like
    My Hearty wishes to mr.Subramaniam Ramajayam.Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Sir.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 13th November 2013 at 07:01 AM.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    happy birthday subramaniyam ramajayam sir