View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 70 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    Vijay & kajal - good only in Thuppakki and so so in Jilla, Trisha and Vijay - very good in Ghilli, so-so-so in thirupaachi, so-so-so-so in aadhi and ok in Kuruvi
    Vijay & Asin - Good in pokkiri and so-so in Sivakasi & bad in Kaavalan (mainly because of Asin)
    Vijay - Sneha - very good in Vaseegara
    Vijay - Simran - beats everyone else imo, except in the forced to complete Udhaya
    Vijay - Samantha - imo, first time a heroine looks much younger compared with Vijay
    Vijay - Simran jodi is the best, but Sneha and Simran cannot act with him as herioines now, I thought of the possible heroines who can act with him currently..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Vijay - Simran jodi is the best, but Sneha and Simran cannot act with him as herioines now, I thought of the possible heroines who can act with him currently..
    Vijay - Simran , the best..
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay at shooting spot..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post

The next argument would be if superstar can mean multiple persons then why the 'Next Superstar' competition as if it can go only to one person. The catch here is that the title to Rajini has fortunately/unfortunately been one that can be looked on as you see it. There is no denying that these polls are indirectly about who is the next Rajini. But these things would have been there even if it was someone instead of Rajini. Whether you agree or not someone will be the numero uno soon. Let's not get into another argument here. Let it be either Ajith or Vijay. Tomorrow there will never be a poll who is the next 'Thala' or'Ilaiya Thalabathy'. It will most probably again be 'Next Superstar'.
    As I mentioned in my previous post, a generic superstar was/is never an issue. Its conducting a specific title poll which is currently held by the SS who continues to be active which is the root cause of the problem.

Wouldn't want to argue either but I'm not sure if you got a chance to view the video link i had posted few days ago in BO Thread. Clearly explains the situation. SS didnt try emulate MGR or grab his title but rather though his own popularized himself/SS title which everybody starting from Simbu are vying for. It'll be helpful if Vijay stays away from the SS controversy and has something original. Its been about 20 yrs. he's been in the industry and is about time he comes out of Rajini/SS shadows and forms his own brand.

I think its the hardcore fanatic group and SAC who are pushing him in this path. Doesnt look like he'd do it himself ...

6. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumaran.P View Post

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvamohankumar View Post
    Nothing to be desperate when an oldie likes another.. Also should appreciate u to talk abt vj in vj forum than crying somewhere else..
    i am not scared of you or your firends smohankumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    Vijay & kajal - good only in Thuppakki and so so in Jilla, Trisha and Vijay - very good in Ghilli, so-so-so in thirupaachi, so-so-so-so in aadhi and ok in Kuruvi
    Vijay & Asin - Good in pokkiri and so-so in Sivakasi & bad in Kaavalan (mainly because of Asin)
    Vijay - Sneha - very good in Vaseegara
    Vijay - Simran - beats everyone else imo, except in the forced to complete Udhaya
    Vijay - Samantha - imo, first time a heroine looks much younger compared with Vijay
    Vijay-Sneha pair lacked chemistry....even Vijay-Tammu pair lacked chemistry Vijay-Nayan okey-dokey

Vijay-Trisha, Vijay-Asin and Vijay-Kajal good chemistry

Vijay-Simran classic pair and chemistry

Vijay-Jothika was good

Vijay-Samantha experimental...

Vijay-Shruthi will be good I guess and this is experimental too...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

10. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to talk about Vijay-Anushka pairing...this pair should have become a hit but don't know we didn't get to see further pairing. Anushka brings the same level of physical maturity that Simran brings but Anushka scores few points over Simran and that could have blown off Vijay-Anushka pairing and chemistry....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Anirudh on Singapore's Oli 96.8FM a few minutes ago...

Radio DJ : Is Anirudh singing in Kaththi? Is Vijay singing in Kaththi?
    Anirudh : Neenga ketkura ellame irukku

Finally some confirmation. Watching him live next weekend! And got VIP seats so get to see him backstage after the show. I'll see if I can squeeze out any more info.

Post Thanks / Like
    At kaththi shooting spot..