View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 54 of 402 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Post Thanks / Like
    Super cool kaththi design

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber arulraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try to hear first look theme by headphone friends ; u could feel the best effect ....

4. Likes ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arulraj View Post
    Try to hear first look theme by headphone friends ; u could feel the best effect ....
    I agree with you. Headset or headphone la keta 'vera vera level' mass'a iruku

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gud to see the 1st Luk being shared by few bolly ppl... Involvement of Brand Murugadoss has an impact for sure !!! Not to forget Neil Nitin too...
    Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaththi engira Kathiresan?

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay's 'Kaththi' First Look, Motion Poster Receive Fantastic Response from Fans
    The first look and the digital poster of Vijay-Samantha's "Kaththi" have received fantastic response from fans.
    "Kaththi" official first looks and the motion poster, with exclusive theme music, hit the internet as a special birthday treat for Vijay fans. The actor turned 40 on 22 June.
    The first look took the internet by storm with fans giving big thumbs up to the posters.
    Three first look posters were released and they received more than 50,000 likes on Vijay's official facebook page. The official motion poster, with "Sword of Destiny" theme music, has been uploaded on the video sharing site YouTube. It fetched more than 3 lakh hits in just 24 hours and fans heaped praises on music composer Anirudh for scoring an impressive BGM for the digital poster.
    Expressing happiness over the positive response, Vijay thanked his fans on his official twitter fan page. He also thanked his supporters, well wishers and friends from the film industry for their birthday wishes.
    Thanks to all my fans, friends from the industry, press and media for the birthday wishes.
    — vijay (@Vijay_cjv) June 23, 2014
    Heard there was a lot of welfare activities that happened for my birthday. I'm honoured. -Vijay anna — vijay (@Vijay_cjv) June 23, 2014
    And I've been receiving full on positive comments for #KATHTHIfirst look motion poster. Thank you so much! -Vijay anna
    — vijay (@Vijay_cjv) June 23, 2014
    Not just fans, several members of the film fraternity also gave positive feedback about "Kaththi" first look posters.
    #Kaththifirst look My best wishes to #Illayathalapathy#Vijay & @Samanthaprabhu2 @ARMurugadoss @anirudhofficial✔️ pic.twitter.com/MAGPJvOIpo— SST (@MusicThaman) June 21, 2014
    Wow! Loved the first look motion poster of AR Murugadoss' new film #Kaththi. Watch it! http://t.co /FqsQyfp8j7
    — taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) June 21, 2014
    Happy birthday Ilayathalapthy! I know it's late, but still! #Kaththifirst look is fresh and interesting ! — Vidyu (Vidyullekha) (@VidyuRaman) June 22, 2014
    The digital work was purely fantastic in the Theme...! #Kaththiwill be a massive hit for #Vijay.. @ARMurugadoss-Perfect captain of s ship.
    — J Anbazhagan (@JAnbazhagan) June 21, 2014
    #Kaththifirst look is very sharp & impressive. Congrats to the team & all the best to rock pic.twitter.com/V4Ww9PT8gv— Dhananjayan Govind (@Dhananjayang) June 21, 2014
    Directed by Murugadoss, "Kaththi" is one of the most-awaited films of 2014. The action thriller reportedly has Vijay in dual roles. Samantha, Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh and comedian Sathish are also playing pivotal roles in the film.
    The shooting of "Kaththi" is progressing well and it is expected to be completed by August.
    Murugadoss and Vijay's "Thuppakki" was one of biggest hits of tamil cinema. With the actor-director duo teaming up together, expectations are high for their upcoming project "Kaththi." The film's first look posters looks promising and have increased the hype among Vijay's fans. It will be interesting to see if "Kaththi" will be able to impress the audience and perform well at the box office.
    The action entertainer, co-produced by Ayngaran International and LYCA productions, is gearing up for a Diwali 2014 release.
    http://www.ibtimes.co.in/vijays-kath...se-fans-602838

Post Thanks / Like
    Divo@divomovies : Trending in @YouTubeIndia #Kaththi & #D25 #VIP. 2 Tamil films on top of Most Popular videos for the first time!

Vechi senjoma

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaththi Telugu Poster!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    என்னடா, கத்தி ஃபர்ஸ்ட் லுக் நல்லா வந்திருக்கே, பிறந்த நாள் வேற ஆர்ப்பாட்டமா கொண்டாடிட்டாங்களே, இன்னுமா சில பேருக்கு கண்ணை கடிக்கலைன்னு நெனச்சேன். அதுக்குள்ள எதிர்விளைவுகள். கொத்தனாரை பிடிக்கலையாம், சேர் எடுத்துப் போட்டவரை பார்த்து 'சைலன்ஸ்'ன்னு வேற கத்திட்டாராம் (எந்த மாமாங்கத்திலேன்னு கேக்கப்பிடாது). நீங்க நடத்துங்கப்பு.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mass response in Ram Cinemas TVL when kaththi first look motion poster played..