View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 352 of 402 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4011

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Creating fake ids is an art. But mastering that art requires lot of dedication and loads of free time. Now let me tell you an example. You create an id with your name and you should then create a fake id preferably with an FB profile. Never use common names like Ramesh,Suresh. Use names like Wilbur Sargunaraj, Sathish Thangaraj,etc. That FB fake id should be a friend of the original id. And if possible befriend a mod too with that fake profile just to avoid doubts. But to hide the Kondai, you should at least add few more friends. If the mod and the original id are the only friends, people may find it like how I did now.

Best part is once in a while these two ids will interact. Adada, avaru oodha ivaru aada..
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 29th October 2014 at 10:36 AM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. Likes hattori_hanzo, CEDYBLUE liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear fans, We know whats happening with One india , daily posting lots of fake news about Vj and his films. There is a limit for everything. We need to make sure to stop this fake news about Vj and his film. We wont mind if there is no news about him , but not false news. During last two weeks there were lots of worse publicity around our actor and its hard to digest being Vj fans.. Its time to react and react together on One india. Let me know what can we do about it and how we can approach this issue ??? Thanks.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber gane14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    48 shows/day in SPIcinemas this weekend including all main screens.
    I am trying to book tickets and all screens having free seats only in first 2 or 3 rows from the screen for coming saturday... Going to be another housefull weekend atleast in Sathyam
    Last edited by gane14; 29th October 2014 at 10:47 AM.
    எல்லாம் நன்மைக்கே

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    // Recently so called actor's fans were tweeting and facebooking saying that Ai or Linga will break the record of Kaththi"

1) They have no hope on their stars upcoming Chicken65 Project
    2) They are bench marking us with SS
    3) Their sources are Premji Tweets

//
    Thideer Vikram fans... Thideer Tamil pasam... Thats the max they can...
    Epavum vada sudra BW and kaushik kooda intha thadava parupu vaegala..
    Last thing they have premji da to say mankatha da and starajith aka oneindia da

7. Likes vinodh143 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Creating fake ids is an art. But mastering that art requires lot of dedication and loads of free time. Now let me tell you an example. You create an id with your name and you should then create a fake id preferably with an FB profile. Never use common names like Ramesh,Suresh. Use names like Wilbur Sargunaraj, Sathish Thangaraj,etc. That FB fake id should be a friend of the original id. And if possible befriend a mod too with that fake profile just to avoid doubts. But to hide the Kondai, you should at least add few more friends. If the mod and the original id are the only friends, people may find it like how I did now.

Best part is once in a while these two ids will interact. Adada, avaru oodha ivaru aada..
    We can expect Clooney aka karthickkb aka mani84 aka ratheesh to post soon

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinodh143 View Post
    Dear fans, We know whats happening with One india , daily posting lots of fake news about Vj and his films. There is a limit for everything. We need to make sure to stop this fake news about Vj and his film. We wont mind if there is no news about him , but not false news. During last two weeks there were lots of worse publicity around our actor and its hard to digest being Vj fans.. Its time to react and react together on One india. Let me know what can we do about it and how we can approach this issue ??? Thanks.
    Not worth a penny Bro. Vijay has time and again proven that his brand and fan following are multiple times bigger than all hate things combined.

No other evidence or testimony than the way his films perform, time in and time out, all over the world. Tamil Nadu, Rest of India or Overseas, he is the most consistent and the most loved actor. My challenge to anyone out here to prove this statement wrong. Instead of provoking through abuses, smileys and screenshots, try arguing through sources/box office numbers. Game On!

One India will die its natural death soon when funds from vested sources dry out. So let's not bother.

They have a dedicated target audience and they pile on hate to feed the quest of this target audience. Irony is as some of the hubbers themselves have accepted here, most of the people who read and enjoy oneindia, know fully that all the news posted are lies/exaggerations. Just because it abuses Vijay, they enjoy it. Hard to believe but true. It's been recorded here in hub.
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 29th October 2014 at 11:05 AM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

11. Thanks vinodh143 thanked for this post
    Likes hattori_hanzo liked this post
    Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Not worth a penny Bro. Vijay has time and again proven that his brand and fan following are multiple times bigger than all hate things combined.

No other evidence or testimony than the way his films perform, time in and time out, all over the world. Tamil Nadu, Rest of India or Overseas, he is the most consistent and the most loved actor. My challenge to anyone out here to prove this statement wrong. Instead of provoking through abuses, smileys and screenshots, try arguing through sources/box office numbers. Game On!

One India will die its natural death soon when funds from vested sources dry out. So let's not bother.

They have a dedicated target audience and they pile on hate to feed the quest of this target audience. Irony is as some of the hubbers themselves have accepted here, most of the people who read and enjoy oneindia, know fully that all the news posted are lies/exaggerations. Just because it abuses Vijay, they enjoy it. Hard to believe but true. It's been recorded here in hub.
    thnaks bro , but is there any solution to this to stop these non sense site abusing our hero ?

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinodh143 View Post
    thnaks bro , but is there any solution to this to stop these non sense site abusing our hero ?
    No need.
    This is a site which helps a certain group of people for not to go for the mass suicide, after they facing continuous failures.
    Let them Live..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shocking but interesting analysis. It happens in websites like Rediff, ThatsTamil but posting everyday in the hub with more than 1 ID is quite cumbersome, examukku thundu bit prepare panraa maadhiri. But whats the motive here (Awarda Kudukaraanga?) Is it to prove that there are more fans for their favorite actor? And when the same person creates another ID, do Mods not find it to be a duplicate with the IP? I remember few years back NOV asked hubbers with duplicate IDs to delete those accounts. I think its easy for them to trace using the posts.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..