View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 382 of 402 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4011

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaththi leaps ahead of Thuppakki as expected
    We reported earlier about Kaththi's fantabulous performance in Karnataka, where it was released by Fox Star Studios. The latest update is that Kaththi has indeed crossed Thuppakki's box-office gross in Karnataka to emerge as Vijay's biggest hit in the state.
    The film has managed to outdo Thuppakki in just 9 days with a reported gross of 8 crores. The stakes are only going to increase for Vijay's upcoming films, as his market and reach continue to grow with every passing outing. 'Vijay 58' is up next, and Chimbudevan would be directing this extravagant multi-starrer.
    http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...-expected.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    Vijay Armstrong who is a friend and cinematographer of his previous movie now becomes genuine ...if u claim some thing is urs...then need a solid proof for acquisition...he should not expect people to believe him or his friend cinematographer without any proof...now one guy from andhra claiming kaththi story had stolen from him.... still Gopi didn't provide any solid proof tats y court dismissed the case...
    Saar i m not here to prove anything.... just given the link to say that the website news is nothing but the copy paste from the cinematographer's blog... +1 to Joe bro pottachu.... don't want to spoil ur fun.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe sir....as we all know panda is a comedy piece....equally the website u posted is famous for only posting imaginative things...they are absolutely not genuine in any of the things they post...their motive is to get attention by writing these kind of articles...regarding Gopi issue now a days it become usual both vijay and ajith fans take those matters seriously and discuss about it wen something was against their competitors and people like Gopi wants to make money by creating this kind of issues...he did the same for madras movie too....
    Bro.. He already answered for this .

and Amstrong is not someone like Panda .. As he said , Gopi looks genuine , atleast for me .
    It has nothing to blame Vijay in this .. I seriously have a doubt with Murugadoss on understanding on social issues . He is a great technician and good director , But he already exposed his ignorance and lack of inner sight in his previous movies .. I havn't watched Kaththi , since under 16 are not allowed for this movie in singapore ,so unable to bring my son .

My advice to Vijay Fans , Enjoy the success of Kaththi as a Vijay movie , don't fight for Murugadoss
    Regarding Murugadoss , Truth will prevail soon.

5. Likes venkkiram, Siv.S liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arumai Ivar vanthu thanthi TV LA antha topics pathi discuss panitaram...so story avartham....then people who discussed about this topics should claim the same...makkal romba try panranga to bring down vijay...let them try he has another 100 crores movie in Tamil cinema and reaching different heights

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha...siv bro I didn't tel u to prove anything here...I didn't argue here because its vijay movie...As a common movie buff I need solid proof to believe on any issue....if Gopi provides solid proof then I will be the first guy to comment against murugadoss...

Post Thanks / Like
    Arumai Ivar vanthu thanthi TV LA antha topics pathi discuss panitaram...so story avartham....then people who discussed about this topics should claim the same...makkal romba try panranga to bring down vijay...let them try he has another 100 crores movie in Tamil cinema and reaching different heights
    பாவம் தம்பி நீங்க .. கொஞ்சம் நேரம் ஒதுக்கி அந்த வீடியோவ பாருங்க .. கோபி சொல்லுறதைப் பார்த்தால் இது முதலில் ஆர்யா பின்னர் அஜீத் நடிக்கப்போறதாத் தான் கதைஉருவாக்கியிருக்காங்க ..ஒரு வேளை அது போல அஜீத் நடிச்சு வந்திருந்தா நீங்க இப்போ கோபிக்காக பேசிட்டிருப்பீங்களோ என்னவோ ?

எனக்கு அஜீத் / விஜய் சார்பு இல்லை தம்பி .

9. Likes Siv.S liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    if Gopi provides solid proof then I will be the first guy to comment against murugadoss...
    Better wait for a while instead of trying to protect Murugadoss .. For you , nothing stop you enjoying Vijay movie success.

Junior Member Regular Hubber parthiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Sir neenga vera..I didn't tel u or siv...I told about people who suddenly showing concern and talks bad about vijay in this issue...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chathriyan View Post
    ivana yen innum 'ebolla'virus thookala..thambi poi muthalla nalla kulida..un body smeel vaadai en smartphone-yum meeri thukkuthu...

14. Likes gane14 liked this post