Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Anjaan - Surya - Samantha - Yuvan - Santosh sivan - Lingusamy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Guy called srinimama started it and since he has good number of followers in FB and twitter, it became a rage..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. Thanks gane14 thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he needs a break .. Said a little too much out of enthusiasm and has backfired.

Why one should not write off, Director Lingusamy..

Director Lingusamy is one of the most commercially successful director cum producer in the K-town for 14 long years, and has served some memorable movies in his career which elevated the quotient of many heroes in the past. He has showed his class in his debut movie ‘Anandham’ itself, and went on to establish himself as a bankable director with ‘Run’, ‘Sandakozhi’, ‘Paiyaa’ & ‘Vettai’. Had he had the releases of ‘Ji’ & ‘Bheema’ at the right time; he would have tasted massive success with them as well. Sadly, those movies took the wrong turn multiple times because of production failures.

As a producer his keen eye for excellent stories changed the face of Tamil cinema in the recent years. ‘Vazhakku Enn 18/9’, ‘Kumki’, and ‘Deepavali’ were produced under his home banner, and he has put his own money to get the movies like ‘Goli Soda, ‘Manja Pai’ & ‘Sathuranga Vettai’ to release big across the state. As of now he holds a 100 % record as a producer to garner critical & commercial acclaim. The moment he got to know that his movie ‘Inam’ hurting the sentiments of Tamil people; he wasted no time to get the movie out of cinema halls, and apologized to Tamil organizations for backing up the project. It was a brave move to take back a movie out of the cinema halls within 3 days without thinking about the money he invested.

Over the last 48 hours the social media went amok and created multiple memes on Lingusamy’s words which he mentioned on a popular TV channel prior to the release of ‘Anjaan’. The memes and funny posts went on to become the talking point for all the netizens, and it did trend on Twitter for quite some time. Yes, ‘Anjaan’ did not meet the expectation, and it is quite natural for all of us to fail at some juncture, don’t we? The memes and posts would have definitely hurt Lingusamy, and we hope will come back with a vengeance in his next outing.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Why-One-Sh...il-news-114727

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only problem with Ligu is konam olariruvaaru ... Anushka nu sonna udanae avaru vaai bolra aarambichuruthu ...

Srini mama page sema famous ..adhaan it went viral ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think main reason for much outrage about anjaan is mostly because of over talking and over build ups given by Surya , UTV and lingusamy
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    After listening to the recently released audio albums, I went back and listened to Anjaan again. Anjaan is definitely a better album.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    After listening to the recently released audio albums, I went back and listened to Anjaan again. Anjaan is definitely a better album.
    +infinity. Especially Ek Do theen

9. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Song of the millennium. Surya has a sexy voice.

Senior Member Regular Hubber Ramkumar86's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Anjaan has wonderful songs. Especially Ek Do theen reminds me of themmangu pattukaaran.

Post Thanks / Like
    I though kadhal aasai song was wonderful just that yuvan voice was complete misfit
    Rajesh......

Post Thanks / Like
    Between ek do theen u guys are serious?
    Rajesh......

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast