Page 270 of 344 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    I also remember during mma release someone here posted last half an hour is a laugh riot so I went to a movie with lot of expectations but its one of the worst movies of kamal and worst last half an hour of kamal movies
    I agree. But this movie has many special moments. Makes a great impact with anyone. Unless you don't want this movie to succeed at any cost, it is difficult to give a negative review about this movie
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. Likes avavh3 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Siddhu Manchikanti
    @SidManchikanti

If u r a Kamal fan you r going to walk out with wet in your eyes & pride in your heart..If urnt will be nw a fan aftr watchng #UttamaVillain

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    I agree. But this movie has many special moments. Makes a great impact with anyone. Unless you don't want this movie to succeed at any cost, it is difficult to give a negative review about this movie
    watched viswaroopam 4 times in theatre...booked in luxe for first day show unfortunately show cancelled and tom no tickets available..have to watch it next weekend...only movies which I feel below par of kamal in last 25 years(starting from mmkr) is mma and MX...remaining all are engaging watch in some way infact most are gems and can watch multiple times
    Last edited by praboo; 2nd May 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent review from Richard Mahesh-
    ‪#‎UttamaVillain‬ Review - 3 ‘beautiful’ things that makes a our lives complete and blissful

1. Breathe your last by doing things you’ve passion for.
    2. Confess your sins and hard feelings and reconcile with past.
    3. Live for others before you depart from this world.

Every men and women are actors and the world’s a stage as Shakespeare says. ‘Uttama Villain’ has more resemblances with personal lives of everyone in their own contexts. Maybe, I am not sure about how people perceive this story, but I loved every moment of it.

Two scenes are more than enough to state #UttamaVillain has a poetic impact. The scene where Kamal Haasan reveals his fate to his son is a moment that happens in everyone’s life. The final scene that shows Kamal Haasan with the melancholic smile making everyone happy is a gift of cheerful tears.

Finally, as you walk out of theatres, it’s Point No.1 that persists in our hearts.

Love you ‪#‎KamalHaasan‬ and ‪#‎RameshAravind‬ for an emotional drama.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I regret overeacting from my posts. Just frustrated from seeing peoplw tweet padan kadi, walked out, sema bore etc. Hearing good reports from friends who watched it. Very emotional climax. Max crowd is families. Hope its a win financially as team has gone through delays and pains.

Also, Eros south side la pakkame vara kudathu.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Post Thanks / Like
    Shiv Narayana
    @shivnarayana
    26m
    #UttamaVillain - Acting - தாடை சதை கூட நடிச்சு பாக்கனுமா? உத்தம வில்லன் பாருங்க. @raemolla @KamalHaasanFans

Shiv Narayana
    @shivnarayana
    23m
    #UttamaVillain - இந்த மாதிரி படத்தோட டிக்கெட் வாங்க, எத்தனை தடவை வேனாலும் தியேட்டருக்கு அலையலாம். @raemolla @KamalHaasanFans

9. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll get some idea soon on the boxoffice status in the next coming days. This weekend and the next should be important in that front ...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    Discussions and debates are anyway part of forums... I did want the movie to be impressive and to me, it does fall short significantly... Why would anyone who values their time go to any movie, while hoping that it sucks!? Might as well save the time and effort instead...
    அன்புடன்,

மது.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Review by Prashant

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Srimannarayanan View Post

Review by Prashant
    Ivan ellam review kudukaraan. Ellam kali kaalam da saami!
    Ajde Nole!