Page 293 of 344 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.sify.com/movies/boxoffice...7&cid=13525926
    Will the movie hold well this weekend, already murmurs started with respect to kerala.
    I wish the 8th century part was executed well, after such effort , sometimes it feels sad the financial returns are not upto the expected levels.
    Last edited by ramdas2005; 6th May 2015 at 07:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will do good business, not to worry. They will have to give it a few weeks.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Shouts like ...... King of entertainment aa ? ? Ivuraa ? ? Ucha natchathiramaa ? Thamizh naattukku eppothum orey oru superstar thaan ....... etc etc ........ made their identity and intentions clear. Young guys ..... IT sector probably ...... ithey JIPMER Pondicherry timela irunthaa ..... theater veliya vechu poosa panniruppom. Vayasu 37 aachu. Responsible positionla irukken. Had to act as per protocol. Useless fellows.

பெங்களூர் நடராஜ் அரங்கம்னு நினைக்கறேன் - 'தெனாலி' படம் பார்த்தப்ப இதே தொல்லை தான் - கூட்டு போன என் தோஸ்துக்கு கிடச்சுது வைய்யல் என்கிட்டருந்து - for taking me to that theater!

Indiaவுல மட்டும் இல்ல இங்கேயும் (US) desis அப்படிதான் ரொம்ப கப்பிதனமான behavior - 'நான் கடவுள்' காட்சி நடக்குது - முன்னாடி rowவுல இருந்த நாலு பேர் இம்சை தாங்க முடில - அவனவன் காசு கொடுத்து படம் பாக்க வந்தா ரௌசுங்கர பேர்ல மத்தவங்கள படம் பாக்க விடாம இந்த மாதிரி பண்ண வேண்டியது.

நம்மூரா இருந்தா ஒரு அப்பு அப்பிருக்கலாம் - இங்க சொல்லவும் முடில மெல்லவும் முடில.

இதுகெல்லாம் திருஷ்டி பரிகாரமா Dark Knight Returns பாக்கும்போது ஒரு தேசி கும்பல் சதா உரக்க சத்ததோட அசடு வழிதல் comment அடித்தல் நடக்குது - முன்னாடி இருந்து ஒரு Redneck மச்சான் பொறுக்க முடியாம திரும்ப பார்த்து உரக்க குரலில் "hey bollywood dudes, be mindful of the others, if you can't watch in silence and be respectful of the common space, feel free to get the hell out of here" சொன்னாரே பாக்கணும் - 'இன்ப தேன் வந்து பாயுது காதினிலே' அனுபவம் எனக்கு - அப்படியே ஒரு Glock இல்ல Magnum இல்ல Shotgun sawn off towards the end of the barrel காட்டி மிரட்டிருந்தாருன்னா இன்னும் superஆ இருந்திருக்கும்!

இந்த desi கும்பலுக்கு trouserலயே கக்கா போறதுக்கு shaving செஞ்ச அரை blade காமிச்சாலே போதும்கறது வேற விஷயம்.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Telling Rajni has acting talent almost on par with kamal and NT is the only great actor in tamil cinema are provocative enough for me. Fanaticism or whatever. I dont care.
    + 1000.

கமலுக்கு ரஜினி எதிலயுமே போட்டியாக வரமுடியாது. நெருங்கக் கூட முடியாது. ஒருவர் ரஜினியை கமலுக்கு"ஆன் பார்" எனச் சொன்னால் அவர் தான் என்னைப் பொருத்தவரை Fanatic.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

6. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    What is the purpose of showing him maintaining a clandestine relationship with Arpana till the very end even after all his repentance. I felt there was no necessity of that display at that point.
    It clearly shows he is not perfect like uttaman. Plus, it shows in many ways that his true love is Arpana and not his wife. From another perspective, it shows reality as it happens in the real world. Haven't you heard of extra marital affairs including perhaps some aspects of Kamal's real life?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    These kind "Comedy Mokkais " are very common in UK also, but so far I have never seen these type of "idiotic behaviours" in Rajni / Kamal / Vikram/Surya movies, these are quite common for "illaiya thalai vali " movies, hence stopped watching those in Cinemas these days .. But I have never seen any of these in Hollywood/Bollywood movies, manushan nimathiya padam parkallam ...
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    U wont believe one of those 3 guys had his legs put over the empty front seat ..... this was a decent multipex mind u. This behaviour has nothing to do with being anyones fan ..... it just shows the civic sense of the individual and our tolerence in these matters.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    It clearly shows he is not perfect like uttaman. Plus, it shows in many ways that his true love is Arpana and not his wife. From another perspective, it shows reality as it happens in the real world. Haven't you heard of extra marital affairs including perhaps some aspects of Kamal's real life?
    True .. that doesn't count as a candidate for repentance in his perspective.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oru serious autofiction la ...... affair openaa declare panni ..... atha vechu urvashi hospital scene la light comedy seivathu ..... like staring at Arpana when urvashi speaks about Yamini like women ...... I challenge any other mainstream hero in any of the Indian cinema panorama ....... to do that with such dignity in approach.

Post Thanks / Like
    This man just stands miles apart. Thats what Im gonna tell him with tears in my eyes when he shoots for Ore Iravu in my Hospital this month end.

13. Thanks vidyasakaran thanked for this post