Page 17 of 344 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks CR for bringing me here. i was annoyed about no activities in VR2 thread. but omg this thread is already 16 pages long!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks dell for the teaser bgm. superb.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    thanks dell for the teaser bgm. superb.
    np
    #UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vidyasakaran View Post
    I think CR tried to point out Kamal's signature under Lingusamy's banner and Lingusamy's name under RKFI banner.
    Yes.. thx for understanding..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear that Jayaram, Urvashi back in the Kamal camp (last seen in 5thantram together)

https://twitter.com/UrsJayaramActor/...81001616510978

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0tihf

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is speculation that the first look of Kamal Haasan's Uttama Villain is inspired by an image taken by French photographer Eric Lafforgue, but the veteran actor has slammed the allegation."Theyyam is a more than a 1,000-year-old art. The make-up was done by a good artist, who is probably a third generation practitioner of this art. The lighting might have been similar," he said.
    "It is like saying two lovers - one leaning on another's chest looking in the same direction is a copy of the 'Ek Duje Ke Liye' poster," he added.
    Explaining the concept behind the first look, Kamal said: "My film has a Theyyam dance fusion with Tamil Nadu' s Kooththu tradition."
    Painting his face for the look was not easy.
    "That is not a mask. It is painted on my face. It took 4 hours to paint my face. It is a tradition passed on from many generations.
    Uttama Villan chronicles the life of a superstar who decides to make a period comedy called Uttama Villan.
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

8. Likes oyivukac liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan hits back at allegations about Uthama Villain's first look

Kamal Haasan's Uthama Villain had its first look posters and a teaser revealed some days back, and though a majority of the public were in awe of what they saw and were totally bowled over by the creativity and idea behind the posters, a section of people alleged that this poster may have been inspired by one of acclaimed French photographer Eric Lafforgue's work.

Kamal responded to such allegations in a matter of fact manner on the sidelines of a big media conference in Mumbai.

"Theyyam is more than a 1,000-year-old art. The make-up was done by a good artist, who is probably a third generation practitioner of this art. The lighting might have been similar. It is like saying two lovers - one leaning on another's chest looking in the same direction is a copy of the 'Ek Duje Ke Liye' poster."

Kamal further explained the idea behind the look

"My film has a Theyyam dance fusion with Tamil Nadu' s Kooththu tradition."

And what we actually see in the first look poster is not a mask but Kamal's own painted face.

"That is not a mask. It is painted on my face. It took 4 hours to paint my face. It is a tradition passed on from many generations."

Kamal has already got the public's attention with just his first look materials, and what he has in store in the movie would be watched with keen interest.

(behindwooods.com)

Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

11. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

13. Thanks Cinemarasigan thanked for this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^செப்டம்பர்-ல ரிலீஸ் பண்றது சாத்தியம் தான்... விஸ்வரூபத்தை விட இதை பாக்கணும்-னு ஆவலா இருக்கு...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".