Page 137 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill4u ......... i had to reply in the padmabhushan thread also. Behindwoods and indiaglitz sites thayavu seithu quote pannatheenga. They are a group of jobless people assembled who post the same hearsay news and rumours which we come to know from so many other sources and try to sensationalise it. Unga time kooda waste aagum atha padichu upload pannara velaiyila. Thavaraaga ninaikka vendaam please .....
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    illa saar .. not many of us have personal access to Kamal/his circle or other genuine sites. These are the places I get my news ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Neenga intha forum follow pannunga. I will give u authentic news.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.sify.com/movies/kamal-s-u...NGgcjgbfh.html

Hopefully they get good theaters with at least a two week running time. Catching tamil flicks in theatres has become problem ever since I moved to Rochester in January. "I " ran for a week and Yennai Arindhal for just three days, that too on weekdays at 9 PM. Wonder what the distributors out here were cooking. And it was quite surprising to note that tamil movies aren't released as widely in NY state as in other states. Anegan didnt release here at all.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brilliant album. Fabulous music and fantastic lyrics. Kamal's voice is mesmerising in Uthaman introduction.I can see a resemblance of the late Sivaji's voice when he narrates in Iraniyan Naadagam. Gibran has delivered a classical masterpiece.

7. Likes Nasc liked this post
    Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post

Hopefully they get good theaters with at least a two week running time. Catching tamil flicks in theatres has become problem ever since I moved to Rochester in January. "I " ran for a week and Yennai Arindhal for just three days, that too on weekdays at 9 PM. Wonder what the distributors out here were cooking. And it was quite surprising to note that tamil movies aren't released as widely in NY state as in other states. Anegan didnt release here at all.
    anegan la..did not release in midwest region too. danush movies and all do not get released here. on the contrary ennakul oruvan has released here.danush ahs a very weak to no market atleast in this part of the world.

at the minimum we can expect UV to have a release similar to Vishwaroopam/Dasa in USA...which is better than any other tamil movie. Kamal still has a bigger opening / market in US than any south indian actor. Dasa has the biggest ever crowd i have seen for a tamil movie here.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post

FYI Rajkamal films international has started new company "Rajkamal new frontiers" to distribute films at overseas and also to sell DVD's in territories where movies are not released but significant tamil population exists..This is very good move by Kamalhaasan..In Singapore/Malaysia vishwaroopam is the highest selling DVD for tamil movie..it happens time & again for Kamalhaasan movie..anbe sivam,guna flopped in theaters but DVDs,etc sold like hot cakes..who is earning that like IR songs copyright?
    Above for US and Canada he has collaborated with prime media..Rajkamal new frontiers has finalized releasing in japan as well..
    Last edited by USV; 8th March 2015 at 08:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    anegan la..did not release in midwest region too. danush movies and all do not get released here. on the contrary ennakul oruvan has released here.danush ahs a very weak to no market atleast in this part of the world.

at the minimum we can expect UV to have a release similar to Vishwaroopam/Dasa in USA...which is better than any other tamil movie. Kamal still has a bigger opening / market in US than any south indian actor. Dasa has the biggest ever crowd i have seen for a tamil movie here.
    Hi, Nasc. Yes, I am confident it would release here.But my concern are the theatres used for exhibiting tamil flicks. They dont come up to the standards set by those used for hindi ones.

Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    FYI Rajkamal films international has started new company "Rajkamal new frontiers" to distribute films at overseas and also to sell DVD's in territories where movies are not released but significant tamil population exists..This is very good move by Kamalhaasan..In Singapore/Malaysia vishwaroopam is the highest selling DVD for tamil movie..it happens time & again for Kamalhaasan movie..anbe sivam,guna flopped in theaters but DVDs,etc sold like hot cakes..who is earning that like IR songs copyright?
    Above for US and Canada he has collaborated with prime media..Rajkamal new frontiers has finalized releasing in japan as well..
    Hello, USV. Yes I know of the new company. I am hopeful of the day we regularly get extended, behind the scenes footage, deleted scenes and commentary along with the main movie. I am yet to see a Kamal movie have any of these in its DVDs. Hopefully he starts doing it. Also yaarachum avaru kitta official screenplays release panna sollunga paa. Avar pannanum pannavekkanumnnu upathesam mattum panraru, but doesnt walk the talk.
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Vechaanga paaru aappu. Padam April 14 thaan.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ En..April 10 th kooda illayaa...What's the problem now ?
    ― Albert Einstein