Page 112 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes . Yes and yes. It was a thoroughly planned atrocity.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    release date announced .. what else you want now ?? they cant release all the 3 together !
    Anban, there should be some problem in releasing a film in April which was completed around October. I felt the Post production works were delayed due to some issues.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    You may be more informed and I could be wrong.

But this is what I thought happened - There was warmth in their relationship initially and madam had said she'd like to watch the movie. He was going to personally screen it for her. Then the soreness began due to probably business and rights. There were protests as usual as with any high profile releases. Could have been easily put down if needed but was encouraged/supported by you know who. He thought he could handle it his own and bypassed her. And his over the top appeasement is well known. He decided to screen the movie to them .. They had no intentions of going with him right from start (may have actually been instructed). Infact some left his screening half way and said 'ungala avar (their god) dhan kapathanum'. Worst shuddering vulgar speeches were made by their so called leaders.

Thalaivar decided to fly to LA for a premier when all these were going on and things were actually falling apart .. and was conveyed to him by G. He got back next day and we saw everything from then on ..
    Last edited by bill4u; 20th February 2015 at 08:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Karthi advances, ahead of Kamal Haasan

The release date of the Karthi starrer Komban has been advanced from April 2 to March 27. Produced by Studio Green and to be released by Dream Factory, Komban features Lakshmi Menon and Rajkiran in other pivotal roles.

G.V.Prakash scores the music for this Muthaiah directorial which is expected to be a feast to the masses who dig into rural based fare.

The line-up looks mighty exciting indeed with Vaalu and Komban set for a 27th clash, and then Uttama Villain and Nanbenda touted to clash on the 2nd of April.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...al-haasan.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post

if this was true, then I have lost my respect for ppl like Cho - who tacitly stayed neutral in the VR issue - why didn't Hassar come out and say openly it was Madam who insisted on showing it to the '4th century mindset' morons and heathenish(neanderthal) culture leaders?

any other country, this would have invited a national scorn for the likes of Inayatullah (who btw, even now in 2015 is adamant that women cannot be given equal marital rights under shariah!)
    Last edited by irir123; 20th February 2015 at 11:07 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    irir, '4th century mindset morons' is quiet correct. but barbarian culture leaders is not the right and appropriate statement. lets not get into religious issues here. it may create unrest among some fellow hubbers and paint this hub with wrong colour. pl delete that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    if this was true, then I have lost my respect for ppl like Cho - who tacitly stayed neutral in the VR issue - why didn't Hassar come out and say openly it was Madam who insisted on showing it to the '4th century mindset' morons and barbarian culture leaders?

any other country, this would have invited a national scorn for the likes of Inayatullah (who btw, even now in 2015 is adamant that women cannot be given equal marital rights under shariah!)
    4th century?
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    irir, '4th century mindset morons' is quiet correct. but barbarian culture leaders is not the right and appropriate statement. lets not get into religious issues here. it may create unrest among some fellow hubbers and paint this hub with wrong colour. pl delete that.

done - but cannot delete it - only changed it - naamellam politically correct fans!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

10. Thanks avavh3 thanked for this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Komban releasing on mar-27th instead of April-2 as planned earlier..this is the advantage of announcing release dates in advance..Now UV and nanbenda were the only 2 movies releasing on April-2..no one will bother abt nanbenda so UV will get maximum screens,udayanidhi will b distributing UV in salem area..he has done for VR as well..

nowadays so many movies are made so its very difficult for any movie to run freely for 30 days..Lingaa on dec-12,pisasu-dec19,Kayal,meagaman,vellaikara durai-dec25,
    I,poojai,darling - jan 14, isai-jan29,YA-Feb5,Anegan-Feb13,Sandamaargam-Feb20,Kaakisattai-Feb27..whats happening?no planning,etc
    watched anegan sday evening show in namakkal with 70 people,its really a perfect entertainer and if its released during summer holiday or function days it will be big BB..

12. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Release date seri. Padam ban illa na seri, aana intha ethir katchi (opposition groups) innum varavelai? Padathuku release date ku munnnadi edho oru pudhu prachanai arambuchuvar? come on, where's is the group? Nammaku publicity thevai!
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"