Page 271 of 344 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Post Thanks / Like
    One more excellent review from AKM-

AKM'S INNER VOICE & REVIEWS.

MY WORD ON ‘UTTAMA VILLAIN

Posted on May 3, 2015 by UrsfrndlyAKM

Even before watching the movie, I decided to refrain myself from writing review on UTTAMA VILLIAN.
    Only for the reason that I openly admitted my obsession towards it and incase I like it, people would see it as a biased review for sure.
    Now, after watching it, I changed my mind. Again, not to review it but for a totally different reason.

For that matter, I kindly advise you NOT to follow anyone’s review. Don’t even read a single review. Not because this movie doesn’t require ratings or reviews and is a Masterpiece (A masterpiece to me, may not be to you), but because this is NOT a movie. To put it in a better way I will borrow Director Aravind words.
    “You won’t feel like you are watching a movie. It’s something like you became invisible and you are secretly watching and travelling with the protagonist”.
    Cant find any other words to convey that experience. And in this travelling, you get a wonderful opportunity to see KB Garu come Live infront of you and watch him in his true self.

Having said it is not a movie and asking you not to read and decide about watching it, Please don’t do it even if it’s a Positive review. It hinders your watching experience. And here’s WHY not to go by the review.

They may call it soul stirring & heart-wrenching. And while watching it, while your friend next to you might weep at places because of getting emotionally connected to it, you would scratch your head.
    In short, your friend may Love it and you may Hate it. Make out all Perm & Combination out of this statement. Because that’s how it is.

My reason for not writing review is straight and simple : If I like a movie, I would influence people and try my level best to make them watch. This won’t work for UV. You must feel the movie yourself to love it. Love the sheer brilliance of Kamal Sir in weaving and blending the story in a story. His expression in every frame. His Classic dance. His emotions. The musical narration. The way he delivered an Underlying message(s) with Subtlety. And what not.

Now don’t fall prey to my words. On watching it you may curse me for praising a movie, which you might feel as a Rod.

Said that, Incase, you are interested in watching it, here’s my piece of advice:
    – This is not a movie for timepass or Entertainment. Watch it with Zero expectations. Just feel that Kamal Sir took you into his world and try enjoying his company emoting to whatever see and without feeling it as compulsion.

There’s no harm in wasting 3 hours at the cost of 150Rs to witness this LEGEND’s brainchild project when we have watched countless Duds every now & then. Give it a try. If it fails to impress you, plan to watch Ganga after it to get the Entertainment you wished for. But by chance, if you love it, it will remain as a Lifetime memory and you cant stop yourself from loving him even more.

This is it. I have said more than enough. Now take your call.

One last word, because I didn’t write a review I spoke only and only about Kamal Sir. And this implies nothing. Each and every character you see on screen have matched Kamal Sir. And this lines means everything. Wish KB Garu watched UV.

Thank you for reading my word on Uttama Villain.

Regards, AKM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123
    Venkiram, whatever you have said abt UV till now are all exaggerated.
    To each his own taste, his own review....whats the case for exaggeration? Ehen movies like endhiran were raved, chill down!
    cm123..
    நான் முன்பே சொன்னதுபோலவே.. நடுநிலையா கருத்து சொல்றேன்னு "படம் ஓகே"தான்னு சொல்ற பதிவுகளை நான் தாண்டித்தான் போகிறேன். எனது பதிவு உங்களுக்கு அதீதமாக இருப்பது போல தெரிகிறது என்றால்.. இருந்துட்டு போகட்டும். இந்தப் படத்தில் சிறப்பான அம்சங்கள் நிறைய இருக்கு. அதையெல்லாம் ரசிக்க கமல் ரசிகனாக மட்டுமே இருக்கணும் என்ற ஒரு நியதியும் இல்லை. உங்களால் அது முடியல என்றால் எனக்கு அதில் துளியளவும் நஷ்டமில்லை.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Padam Paathachu.loved it.
    subtle display of emotions by thalaivar but had a great impact.
    KB's acting reminds you of Nagesh .Don't know whether Nagesh picked it up from KB or KB picked it up from Nagesh.
    climax opens up the floodgates of emotions .
    As for the length, kind of movie that grows on you.

5. Likes venkkiram liked this post
    Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    80 crores including marketing costs is a huge budget. Trade is speculating that the loss in India alone on Friday would be around 12 crore. KH needs to be careful about who he associates with as the co producer.

http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=1244096

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    UV is definitely not of 80c budget

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a result, the movie has suffered huge losses. Though nobody can be clear about the exact figure, the early estimation by the traders say that "Uttama Villain" has suffered approximately ₹12 crore losses of business in India on Friday. While from Tamil Nadu alone the film has possibly lost a business of ₹7-8 crore, from the rest of India, the predicted loss is ₹4 crore.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/uttama-vill...rer-due-631081

Post Thanks / Like
    காதலாம் கடவுள்முன் பாடலில் இருயாழ்களை வலது,இடதுபுறத்தில் குறுக்காக வைத்து கற்பகவல்லி வாசிக்கும்நிலையை கீழேயிருந்து காட்டுமிடம் மிகவும் அருமை.

Mappi.. இதை பட ட்ரைலரில் பேசினோம்.. ஞாபகமிருக்கும் என நினைக்கிறென். நீங்கள் படத்தைப் பார்த்துவிட்டால் ஒளிப்பதிவு குறித்தே தனியாக ஒரு பதிவு இடும்படி கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன். படத்தில் இதுபோல நிறைய இடங்களில் ஒளிப்பதிவு கோணங்கள் சிறப்பாக வந்திருக்கிறது.

Post Thanks / Like
    உத்தமன் படலத்தில் வரும் காட்சி ஒன்றில்.. கையை குழச்சி விரல்களின் பின்புறத்தையெல்லாம் நக்கி சாப்பாட்டை வெளுத்து வாங்கும் பழக்கத்தை ரொம்ப அழகா பதிவு செய்திருக்கிறார் கமல். ரசித்தீர்களா?

Post Thanks / Like
    உத்தமவில்லனில் ஒரு காட்சி உங்களுக்கு சட்டென ஹேராம் படக் காட்சி ஒன்றை ஞாபகப் படுத்தியிருக்கும். எது அந்தக் காட்சி?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இது விகடனில் வந்த "முதல் விமர்சனம்". இன்னொரு விமர்சனம் மார்க்களுடன் வருமோ?

உத்தம வில்லன் - படம் எப்படி?

ஒரு நடிகன், அவனுடைய வாழ்க்கை... இதுதான் ‘உத்தம வில்லன்’!

பிரபல நடிகராக கமல், அவருடைய மாமனார் மற்றும் தயாரிப்பாளராக கே.விஸ்வநாத். கமலின் குருவாக கே.பி. அவரைச் சுற்றி நடக்கும் பிரச்னைகள், அவருக்கு வரும் மிகப்பெரிய ஆபத்து. அது என்ன ஆபத்து, அவர் மீண்டாரா, இல்லையா என்பதுதான் மீதி கதை.

நடிகனாக கமல். தனது சொந்த வாழ்வின் பெரும்பாலான தருணங்கள் என்பதால் நடிக்க சொல்லிக் கொடுக்கவா வேண்டும்? அவருக்கு குருவாக கே.பாலசந்தர் வரும் காட்சிகளில் எல்லாம் நம்மையும் மீறிய சோகம்தான் நெஞ்சில் நிறைகிறது.

மற்றவர்கள் அவரவர் பாத்திரங்களைச் சரியாக செய்துள்ளனர். எனினும், நாசர் வரும் காட்சிகள் பல இடங்களில் சிரிப்பைவிட முகச்சுழிப்பையே அதிகம் உண்டாக்குகிறது. அதை சரிசெய்திருக்கலாம். பூஜா குமார் வரும் காட்சிகளும் கொஞ்சம் ஓவர் ஆக்டிங்கோ என்றே தோன்றுகிறது.

படம் முழுக்க கமலும் பாலசந்தருமே தெரிகின்றனர். 'ஆமாம். ரமேஷ் அரவிந்த் தானே படத்தின் இயக்குநர்' என அவ்வப்போது மனம் கேட்பதை நிறுத்த முடியவில்லை. பூர்வ ஜென்மம், நிகழ்காலம் என ஏதேதோ கதை நினைத்து சென்றால் நீங்கள் அவுட். இது வேற மாதிரி அல்ல வழக்கம் போலான கதை. படம் பல இடங்களில் தொங்கி நிற்கிறது. முக்கியமாக முதல் பாதி தேமே எனச் செல்வதை பொறுத்துக்கொள்ள முடியவில்லை.இரணிய நாடகத்தில் நரசிம்மரையே சாய்ப்பதுபோல் காட்சியமைப்பை மாற்றியமைத்த விதம்தான் நெருடல்.

'சிங்கிள் கிஸ்கே லவ்வா', 'காதலாம்' பாடல்கள் அழகு, இரணிய நாடகம் கமல் ரசிகர்களுக்கு ஸ்பெஷல். பின்னணி, சோகக் காட்சிகளில் அழுத்தம். எனினும், அரசர் கால பகுதியில் ஒரே பிரமாண்ட அறிவிப்பைத் தாண்டி பெரிய பின்னணி இசை ஏதும் இல்லை.

கைதேர்ந்த கலைஞன், கலைஞனாகவே நடிக்கும்போது இன்னும் எத்தனை பெரிய ஆச்சர்யங்கள் படத்தில் இருந்திருக்க வேண்டும்? எப்போதும் போல் கமல் கமலாக நடிக்கிறார் என்பதில் என்ன ஆச்சர்யம் இருக்கிறது?

சரி, பார்க்கலாமா? குருவான கே.பாலசந்தர், சிஷ்யனான கமல் இருவரையும் ஒருசேர நாம் நேரில் பார்த்தது மிகக் குறைவு. இனியும் வாய்ப்புகள் இல்லை. அதைக் அதிகம் காண வேண்டும் எனில், படம் பார்க்கலாம்!

- சினிமா விகடன் குழு -
    This is a very big world!