Page 131 of 336 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Hybrid View

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "kadhaiyaai vithittavar" etc etc style of title is wow. the lighting and dance movements after "kankondu varaindavar" is simply awesome. i liked the 2nd trailor very much.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    "kadhaiyaai vithittavar" etc etc style of title is wow. the lighting and dance movements after "kankondu varaindavar" is simply awesome. i liked the 2nd trailor very much.
    BGM during title also very good..

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like tales. Short & hillarious ones. Starting to like the 3 Villu Pattu tracks (Uthaman Intro, Uthaman Kathai, Mutharasan Kadhai), those are the ones I had been listening to for the moment. Uthaman character should be fun and the beauty is the choice of words selected to narrate the incidents. Found the lines where the villagers suffocate to death seeing Uthaman floating on the waters, quite funny (LoL). Also, the twisty lyrics, (my favourites) :

Uthamanin Oola Kural, Ooruku Villanga Villai
    AA Endru Alarinarai, Agapai Thanagam Kondavargal
    Pudhu Yugam Pidari Thodar, Sitnoora Sithari Odinare
    Avarul Adum Magamey kuthadum, Uthamanai Pey endradhu

Another one :

Uthaman Pizhaitha Kathai, Pagutharivalargalukku Vilangi Vidum
    Avaril Ullavargal, Anthathor Awooril Yarum Illai

Pey aana Uthaman aanmawin santhiku (LoL) ...
    Thaan Thithi Virunduku Thaaney Vantha, Vedhi Nontha Uthaman => (Lovely, what a sattire !)

And I have a question :

Its said he cheated death 5 times, but I can capt only 3 (Snake bite, Stick-Hit (LoL) & Drowning). Are the other 2 mentioned in anyother track or did I miss them already ?
    Last edited by mappi; 5th March 2015 at 04:58 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    I like tales. Short & hillarious ones. Starting to like the 3 Villu Pattu tracks (Uthaman Intro, Uthaman Kathai, Mutharasan Kadhai), those are the ones I had been listening to for the moment. Uthaman character should be fun and the beauty is the choice of words selected to narrate the incidents. Found the lines where the villagers suffocate to death seeing Uthaman floating on the waters, quite funny (LoL). Also, the twisty lyrics, (my favourites) :

Another one :

Thaan Thithi Virunduku Thaaney Vantha, Vedhi Nontha Uthaman => (Lovely, what a sattire !)

And I have a question :

Its said he cheated death 5 times, but I can capt only 3 (Snake bite, Stick-Hit (LoL) & Drowning). Are the other 2 mentioned in anyother track or did I miss them already ?
    Superb Mappi, this type of discussion and interpretation makes me look forward to the film, i guess the musical(8th century) part is beginining to look more and more interesting.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post

Another one :

And I have a question :

Super Maapi..
    uttaman kaddhai is partial adaptation of Vishnu immortality with usual sarcasm by KH after reading ur post..

The way iraaniya naaadgam written in tamil is also superb..story of iranyan -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlada
    this is also related to Vishnu avatar..
    Vishwaroopam has bit of virata parva and 10A has many references related to God story..
    Being a atheist its incredible how he mixes god epic story with current story and talking about his philosophical/atheistical views as well..gr8 talent..

Post Thanks / Like
    omg mappi ..are we supposed to listen to this level?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    are we supposed to listen to this level?!
    Mela vanam (Uthaman), Kezha Bhoomi (Villain)
    Naduvula Uthama Villain

Simply Superb !
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sambalam illaamal aadum,
    ambalam Nataraajaa
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that one and also the one Nasc said ... LoL

Post Thanks / Like
    "its the old thing when studio/re-recording technology is not in place..oru pakkam latest technology pathi pesuraar but why he is going back to 50's for live recording.." USV..in the same logic he shouldnt have done pesumpadam too..right?

all hollywood movies adopts the same old tech of live recording..whats ur say about that? as i said before, if supported by sophisticated equipments, doing that is not a old thing.