Page 191 of 344 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya nickraman ........ horrible interview. Had it been someone else ..... arnab would have cornered and slaughtered. Thalaivar reputation must have saved him.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    That Arnaab interview with Nammavar was painful to watch except for that last punch. Yes he admitted that VR cuts were done forcefully, but saar did not answer the question whether he would do it, would he be considered a hypocrite. Long winded answers kept me from flinching.
    Arnab could not understand Nammavar's explanation that the song was taken from Kamban & Kalamegam's poems. He was asking only one thing that whether he will cut the objectionable lines... KH was non committal and try to be diplomatic...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Ya nickraman ........ horrible interview. Had it been someone else ..... arnab would have cornered and slaughtered. Thalaivar reputation must have saved him.
    Even during Vishwaroop time program Arnab was talking with lot of respect...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Even during Vishwaroop time program Arnab was talking with lot of respect...
    Vishwaroop interview with Arnab is super..Kamal answered brilliantly in that interview but sday interview is horrible..KH is going in totally different direction,very pathetic..true arnab dont want to corner him and ended interview quickly

Post Thanks / Like
    Dramaa vaa ? Ayya ...... 45000 selavu panni tickets mathinen intha padathukkaga. First day kalakkanum. No doubt. But the reality is gonna be even fans booing loud in 2nd half drag. Be prepared comrades.
    Better for me to watch the movie 1st and let non-kamal close college friends know to watch it or not..
    if its boring like MMA i will ask them to stay away from movie...
    MMA padathukku avunga kooda poi paathu naan patta paadu..

Post Thanks / Like
    Dramaa vaa ? Ayya ...... 45000 selavu panni tickets mathinen intha padathukkaga. First day kalakkanum. No doubt. But the reality is gonna be even fans booing loud in 2nd half drag. Be prepared comrades.
    Movie is 3 hour long. Some fans get the fear that "General audience may get confused when it is switching between 8th century and the current time". My gut feeling says that it would be well received since some portions of the film is related to Kamal's real life with KB...

Post Thanks / Like
    The times now interview adds fuel to my raging doubt ......... mokka film being promoted by all means.

Post Thanks / Like
    The times now interview adds fuel to my raging doubt ......... mokka film being promoted by all means.
    I loved UV album which runs for 1 hr..so hopefully out of 172 mins i can enjoi for 60 mins..

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha ... heights of positive thinking. Appo Vikram had songs like vanithamani, yen jodi manjakuruvi, meendum meendum vaa , naan vetri petravan, ....... 30 mts out of 2 hours 20 mts

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha ... heights of positive thinking. Appo Vikram had songs like vanithamani, yen jodi manjakuruvi, meendum meendum vaa , naan vetri petravan, ....... 30 mts out of 2 hours 20 mts
    boss that time we r not sure whether movie will be good or bad..adding to that those days he gave lot of commercial hits so expected Vikram to be gr8 entertainer so disaapointed..now we know how KH movie will be + with this leaked info expectation is very low..
    so now decided to enjoi only songs in theaters,,rest all bonus..