View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 137 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajith And I Worked Out Together On the Sets of Yennai Arindhaal'

Pongal 2015, the release date of Yennai Arindhaal, is a day Arun Vijay is looking forward to. For, he has played an important role in the Ajith starrer. It’s a double delight for Arun since he got to work with two people he admires — Ajith and director Gautham Vasudev Menon.

“Gautham Menon offered me this role after seeing me in Thadaiyara Thaakka. I’ve always wanted to work with him, so the minute he narrated the script I accepted! I also got to work with Ajith, whom I respect a lot. What more can I ask for,” says Arun Vijay.

Apparently, he has worked hard on his looks. “The film is a time travel and I have two different looks in separate portions. Ajith also has two looks,” he adds. For one portion, Arun Vijay will be sporting a six pack. He reveals, “For the six packs, I worked out with my trainer Shivakumar for three hours in the morning and three hours in the night everyday, for six months. As the climax shooting neared, I pushed myself further, working out till 1.30 am at times.”

The moments he cherishes most are the ones he spent with Ajith on the sets, “Many times, in outdoor shoots, Ajith and I would work out together in our mobile gyms on the sets. Both of us would carry our equipment to the shoot and work out during the breaks. Ajith has a well-equipped mobile gym complete with bench press, weights, etc. On one occasion, he showed me the marks of his injuries and his operations. I was amazed to see his dedication to fitness and working out. Despite all the previous injuries, he works out everyday. It was very inspiring.” Ask him about working with Gautham Menon, and Arun says, “He makes the actor very comfortable. He knows what he wants, but also gives us space and is open to variations.” Arun recalls the various things he learnt, “Gautham stresses on subtlety and will never let you go overboard with emotion. It was a challenge to get used to the way he puts pauses in sentences, in the most unexpected places. His sense of style and dialogue delivery is very different.” A few days of patchwork and shoot are left of the film. “It has been around two years since Thadaiyara Thaakka, but working in Yennai Arindhaal has been worth the wait,” Arun signs off.
    http://www.newindianexpress.com/ente...cle2561965.ece

2. Thanks ArulprakasH thanked for this post
    Likes ArulprakasH, rachel liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaushik LM @Lmkmoviemaniac
    #AdhaaruUdhaaru single track on the way from #YennaiArindhaal
    Just about 3 to 4 days of patchwork remain. Candid climax chase sequence completed, on some of the busy Chennai roads

5. Thanks ArulprakasH thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yennai Arindhaal" takes Ajith's Popularity to New Heights

"Yennai Arindhaal" has taken Ajith's popularity to new heights and the Tamil movie with its first look and teaser has given him huge publicity

The Tamil movie became the talk of the town in the last week of October after the first look of "Yennai Arindhaal" was released.

The teaser, which was released on 4 December, has also become a trending topic in India. Ajith Kumar fans, once again, started a Twitter trend a day before the teaser release and debated about the film and their favourite icon with multiple hash tags for six days.

Considering "Yennai Arindhaal" was trending for so many days in a row on Twitter India, people from different parts of the country have managed to take notice of Ajith and his forthcoming film. This has helped to increase his popularity in the country.

"Yennai Arindhaal Teaser" Record Hits

The teaser of "Yennai Arindhaal" has been on YouTube India's homepage from the day it hit the internet. The video-clip has recorded numerous hits and has amassed over 73,000 likes so far. It is expected to reach 1-lakh mark in the coming days.

The teaser has been viewed 32 lakh times on YouTube, making it the second biggest film video, in terms of hits, after Vikram's "I" trailer, which has been viewed over 85 lakh times.

"Yennai Arindhaal" is directed by Gautham Menon and produced by AM Rathnam. The Tamil movie has Trisha Krishnan and Anushka Shetty in the lead roles.
    http://m.ibtimes.co.in/yennai-arindh...heights-616564

7. Thanks ArulprakasH thanked for this post
    Junior Member Regular Hubber parthiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks ArulprakasH, mappi thanked for this post
    Junior Member Regular Hubber parthiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks Russelltgw, mappi, ArulprakasH thanked for this post
    Likes Russelltgw, ArulprakasH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    parthiru you are so fast

13. Thanks parthiru thanked for this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/ad...ai/id950242491

Adhaaru Adhaaru Single from Yennai Arindhaal on iTunes
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/ad...ai/id950242491

Adhaaru Adhaaru Single from Yennai Arindhaal on iTunes
    Thanks.....sounds catchy. Waiting for full version on youtube or elsewhere!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Thanks.....sounds catchy. Waiting for full version on youtube or elsewhere!
    It is planned to be released on Youtube in the channel Sony Music South Vevo but when?

Link - https://www.youtube.com/user/SonyMusicSouthVEVO
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Released now.
    Mixed feelings 《shiver》
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...