View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 98 of 311 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yennai Arindhaal becomes World No.1 & 2 trending

This is the first ever time an Indian film is trending World No.1 and 2 for the highly discussed topic for the past few hours. Moreover, this is the first ever time, a film’s first look poster has garnered such huge incredulous response. The film’s title was announced last night around 12 a.m. and the first look poster featuring Ajith Kumar was unveiled before few minutes. In addition to this, this could be the only film ever in Indian cinema to have been trending even without the title being announced. Such has become the enormous fame of Ajith Kumar.

http://top10cinema.com/article/29543...no1-2-trending

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    AB.. We cannot hold his hand from typing like this every time... Antha threadlayum ippadi post panraangale.. thadukka mudiyathu.. report pannittu kandukkama vittuttu poidanum..
    absolutely. Best option is to use http://www.mayyam.com/talk/profile.php?do=ignorelist
    aaniyae pudunga venaam!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Photo

The particular pose taken for the first-look certainly garnishes the needed enthusiasm. The dark-grey sunglasses elevates the profile, which is absolutely in sink with the attire on the bike. A realistic attitude is present through the way the bike is handled, rather than someone just sitting on it.

TN07-BU-8136 : Note that 'Be You' !

Background

Well its just a poster, but the cottage at back make me fear that GVM is going to go to US of A and give lecture No.2 on instincts ... LoL.
    Jokes apart, the catchy part is the lumiere, that timidly glows behind Ajith, in a pyramid form. It gives a 'mountain'ous depth. The grey skies are silver lined by the title with tiny lightening dots. Awesome.

Title Font

Khaka Khaka attributes the "telescopic" nature of the character, where as VV empashises on the word "Aadu" (sheep).

Yennai Arindhal tamil font-style chosen falls in the same category, in the sense gives it a catchy look on the character.

'Yennai' resembles a fist - bent in fingers towards the palm and held tightly, with 'sharp' knuckles.

'Arindhal' is just chained together, the highlight is the inclined bends and turns, the curves resembling a bit to Arambham title font.

Its the 3 little dots that caught my attention, and I stick to what I mentioned yesterday. Yennai Arindhal is an apt title if you consider what you are looking out :

The Chased : The villian, laughing at the chaser for not finding him yet - 'Yennai Arindhal' you would have caught me well before.

The Chaser : (that got to be Ajith). His perseverance - 'You really don't know me, do you'.

The Conspirator : "Yennai Arindhal", you wouldn't have trusted me.

So there is a large scope of suspense here, but I have to wait for the film to see how GVM has fared.

The English fonts does look like few chess coins.

Yennai Arindhal - Seekiram Sollunga Boss !
    Last edited by mappi; 30th October 2014 at 05:22 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

5. Thanks ArulprakasH thanked for this post
    Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by George Thomas View Post
    No words to express the joy.... tharumaru....

Now I'm eagerly waiting for mappi thoughts on this first look
    Same here.. Naanum pala anglela paarthuttean.. Style ah irukku.. but visayam onnum kandupidikka mudiyala.. Waiting for Mappi's insights..
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Photo

The particular pose taken for the first-look certainly garnishes the needed enthusiasm. The dark-grey sunglasses elevates the profile, which is absolutely in sink with the attire on the bike. A realistic attitude is present through the way the bike is handled, rather than someone just sitting on the it.

Background

Well its just a poster, but the cottage at back make me fear that GVM is going to go to US of A and give lecture No.2 on instincts ... LoL.
    Jokes apart, the catchy part is the lumiere, that timidly glows behind Ajith, in a pyramid form. It gives a 'mountain'ous depth. The grey skies are silver lined by the title with tiny lightening dots. Awesome.

Title Font

Khaka Khaka attributes the "telescopic" nature of the character, where as VV empashises on the word "Aadu" (sheep).

Yennai Arindhal tamil font-style chosen falls in the same category, in the sense gives it a catchy look on the character.

'Yennai' resembles a fist - bent in fingers towards the palm and held tightly, with 'sharp' knuckles.

'Arindhal' is just chained together, the highlight is the inclined bends and turns, the curves resembling a bit to Arambham title font.

Its the 3 little dots that catched my attention, and I stick to what I mentioned yesterday. Yennai Arindhal is an apt title if you consider what you are looking out :

The Chased : The villian, laughing at the chaser for not finding him yet - 'Yennai Arindhal' you would have caught me well before.

The Chaser : (that got to be Ajith). His perseverance - 'You really don't me, do you'.

So there is a large scope of suspense here, but I have to wait for the film to see how GVM has fared.

Mappi

Liked the 'Be You' part very much
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Junior Member Regular Hubber George Thomas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The particular pose taken for the first-look certainly garnishes the needed enthusiasm. The dark-grey sunglasses elevates the profile, which is absolutely in sink with the attire on the bike. A realistic attitude is present through the way the bike is handled, rather than someone just sitting on it.

Background

Title Font

Its the 3 little dots that catched my attention, and I stick to what I mentioned yesterday. Yennai Arindhal is an apt title if you consider what you are looking out :

The Chaser : (that got to be Ajith). His perseverance - 'You really don't know me, do you'.

Excellent observation and insights!! ithuku than mappi thoughts ku wait pannen... he sees everything with a microscope
    Last edited by George Thomas; 30th October 2014 at 03:41 PM.

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brilliant first look. Liked it. Kudos GVM ..Ajith looks uber cool.

What's the premise of the movie? Is it a cop thriller or an emotional story?

Cheers!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mappi sir

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Brilliant first look. Liked it. Kudos GVM ..Ajith looks uber cool.

What's the premise of the movie? Is it a cop thriller or an emotional story?

Cheers!!
    Cop thriller+emotional maybe

12. Likes Dammy R liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Photo
    only u possible mappi