View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 271 of 311 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thenmozhi

The whole beauty of the YA is how well the duality is considered as a driving force of human decision making. 'You become what you are provided you make up to it' - This realisation occurs to all the principle characters, except Satya, who gets into the multiple layers. Hemanika & Victor too face similar walls with a choice : either they can return or break the wall, meaning either to continue in harmony (Hemanika) or push forward what you have already made of yourself (Victor).

Thenmozhi is a sweet girl. She is at an age where an early sucess and beloved family gives her enough space to know what she desires - an handsome man. Her duality is when she finds that handsome man and how he becomes the man of her life. Its not entirely on that man, but through the search she does within herself.

Thenmozhi character is the muscle around the beating heart. Remove her, there will be a huge leak. She is introduced as a girl caught in the quick sand of our parent's culture. She is neat enough to say a NO without using the word NO. She likes to party. She likes to flirt. She meets Satya in the Flight and immediately an incident fills her with shame and the over shyness allows her to stamp Satya in her thoughts. Apart from his handsome looks, frankness, humour and gentle-man presentation, she gets hooked to him for the only reason - her dream unfolding before her (explained in the intro song). Maybe she was not much impressed with anyone else, or she hardly came across someone his caliber. Hesitant, she checks for Satya over the internet, satisfied, this time again on the steps like 'to-have-an-Police-Boyfriend-is-cool", she offers her love as a 'test-and-trail-run'. END of Thenmozhi-The Girl.

When Satya takes her home, she already got the needed image of Satya which is more than what she initially thought. Hesitant at the door, she actually falls for the maturity inside Aisha, crediting the upbringing. She then discovers the bonding between the little girl and Satya. She notes his hospitality. She admires his calmness. Through this calmness, her immense desire thats been hitting her heart like a rough ocean wave becomes a placid lake. Around her she sees many beautiful things, like the nature that occupies the scenary of a lake side. She is settled now and her heart which went disco previously chirps a melody that she lends her ears to. END - Brith of Woman in Thenmozhi.

And Anuska ... don't get me started. She is most gorgeous female lead ever walked on the corridors of TFI (ofcoarse the word 'most' comes with an additional label 'exceptions not included').
    Last edited by mappi; 9th February 2015 at 12:53 AM. Reason: changed Guilt to Shame & Wake to Wave
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Request : Is it possible to get the still or poster of Ajith sitting on the sofa as a gaurdien angel wating for Victor. It was fantastic on screen. I remember seeing it as an affiche in one of the cinema halls posted here. Thanks.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched YA last saturday. enjoyed a lot. GVM's done a great job. this was my first time watch ..

The things i liked
    1.all songs and the picturization

2.able to see ajith as gangster, police man, lovestruck guy and father and every time his facial expressions

3.trisha ajith's portion completely-The way he looks at trisha everytime-"mazhai vara poguthae song" -so beautiful

4.at coffee shop when aunshka tells her love his expression- loved it

5.vivek's comedy every time-so funny

6.ajith's expression just before he starts to shoot arun vijay's boss(silva)

7.arun vijay tall and slim energetic....great acting

8.ajith with ashish vidyathi during his home visit- so funny

8.when ajith and bad guys exchange bad words- so attractive

9.when anushka in ajith's house bad guys come to their house to get anushka and the following funny conversation

10.ajith- arun vijay final fierce phone conversation

11. all physical fights between ajith and bad guys when he was a gangster or police guy

so happy for ajith GVM and his fans including me..another blockbuster on the way

planning to watch it again this wk.

5. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mappi that tall glass cold coffee convo. didn't worked for me so as for many i guess, it was bit lengthy, IMO but their flight convo. and the song was well mixed, and why did she tell in the end " we can skip the coffee" i didn't get it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    watched YA last saturday. enjoyed a lot. GVM's done a great job. this was my first time watch ..

2.able to see ajith as gangster, police man, lovestruck guy and father and every time his facial expressions

3.trisha ajith's portion completely-The way he looks at trisha everytime-"mazhai vara poguthae song" -so beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    9.when anushka in ajith's house bad guys come to their house to get anushka and the following funny conversation
    Sir Venugopal..... Inga entha La***@** Ba*** illa

8. Likes rachel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Siva,

We can skip the coffee = Jalabula Junks.

The entire coffee shop sequence is to fold you into a lighter vien, which eventually heads to a big time entry for Victor. Here HJ drives the two "We meet Again" scenario excellently and distinctly. Arun Vijay gets a solid entry and cool lines which puts front an another dimension of Satya. Satya was at his preface dating, cool, playing it like a charm boy, and suddenly he jumps into action that not only the smashing glass panes answer but also his thundering cry of the battle - Speech ada kudukura U/A.

Now just imagine :

1/ Anuska walks in - Ajith Smiles - Masked men arrive - HJ rams his guitar.

2/ Anuska walks in - Satya invites her - Satya behaves himself - Anuska is shy but bold - HJ is flirting with his instrument - when suddenly masked men arrive - HJ picks up his guitar - Ajith gets up from his chair.
    Last edited by mappi; 8th February 2015 at 05:28 PM.

10. Likes rachel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jalabula junks

I would go with your 2 option, would have shifted the louus and all in the following scene in the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    I would go with your 2 option
    Thats what you actually see, with some toppings. The toppings will be for only that much time, the time taken to pull your fingers and meet your mouth to whistle.

I totally understand your point. Just giving you another way to experience the same. But if you still feel its was a bit over played, it must have been over played. Namba Swan mari irrukanum, Thani-a vittu, saraka mattum uriyanum ... LoL.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That coffee was an excuse to know each other. Over a period of time, both get to know each other well and hence coffee can be skipped is what Thenmozhi implies.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    mappi check Pm