Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vikram$VijayMilton$FoxStar Movie

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    Thuppakki??
    I just checked out. You are correct.

Thuppaakki did do well.

But nanban was not such a biggie, meaning it is a "remade" movie and was not released in Telugu (shankar's fort is andhra). It was kind of "little biggie" for shankar!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Regular Hubber Mohan kumar.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    I just checked out. You are correct.

Thuppaakki did do well.

But nanban was not such a biggie, meaning it is a "remade" movie and was not released in Telugu (shankar's fort is andhra). It was kind of "little biggie" for shankar!
    Is it so? Pls check the telugu movie with title 'Snehithudu'. Even an audio launch was held for this movie. Don't manipulate the fact for your bizzare theory.. So, if superstar suffered heavily after every shankar movie, then it will be a trend & Shankar has to take the blame?

FYI, Pls also check Kamal sir's biggie with Shankar & his very next film. Vaayila varatha apdiye adichu vidrathu..
    " The secret of life is to fall seven times & get up eight times"

4. Likes vidyasakaran liked this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan kumar. View Post
    Is it so? Pls check the telugu movie with title 'Snehithudu'. Even an audio launch was held for this movie. Don't manipulate the fact for your bizzare theory.. So, if superstar suffered heavily after every shankar movie, then it will be a trend & Shankar has to take the blame?

FYI, Pls also check Kamal sir's biggie with Shankar & his very next film. Vaayila varatha apdiye adichu vidrathu..

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    Sachin...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan kumar. View Post

My mistake!

I did know it was released in Telugu as a "dubbed" version! Now that I know. Thanks for educating me, Sir!

Post Thanks / Like
    ***Shankar`s Snehithudu has turned out to be an average earner at the Boxoffice. The film collected a share of 5.37Cr in the state for 1st week. Dil Raju got the rights for 7Cr NRA and overflow will be shared wit Gemini FC. As things stand now Dil Raju will be safe in the end and if the film picks up in the 2nd or 3rd week (like Rangam), since no notable releases are lined up, Snehithudu will be a Hit. But this looks unlikely and the film might ends up as an average earner recovering its investment.***

Seems like it was not one of the usual shankar biggies!

Post Thanks / Like
    ***FYI, Pls also check Kamal sir's biggie with Shankar & his very next film. Vaayila varatha apdiye adichu vidrathu.. ***

Why do I have to check? I believe you!

May be it is just Vikram and Rajini whose next movie did not do that well after shankar's biggie!

Junior Member Regular Hubber Mohan kumar.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    ***Shankar`s Snehithudu has turned out to be an average earner at the Boxoffice. The film collected a share of 5.37Cr in the state for 1st week. Dil Raju got the rights for 7Cr NRA and overflow will be shared wit Gemini FC. As things stand now Dil Raju will be safe in the end and if the film picks up in the 2nd or 3rd week (like Rangam), since no notable releases are lined up, Snehithudu will be a Hit. But this looks unlikely and the film might ends up as an average earner recovering its investment.***

Seems like it was not one of the usual shankar biggies!
    Intha visayam ellam engaluku 2012 laye theriyum & also its completely inappropriate to post here.. Intha efforts la konjam unga illogical theory propose panrathuku munnadi potruntha paravala..

Atlast, no need to feel sad for Snehithudu.. Unlike someone, Nanban actor has given biggies without Shankar..
    " The secret of life is to fall seven times & get up eight times"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    விக்ரமின் அடுத்தபடத்தை விஜய்மில்டன் இயக்குவது உறுதியானது

விஜய்மில்டன் இயக்கத்தில் விக்ரம் நடித்திருக்கும் பத்துஎண்றதுக்குள்ள படம் அக்டோபர் 21 ஆம் தேதி வெளியாகவிருப்பதாகச் சொல்லப்பட்டிருக்கிறது. இந்தப்படத்தைத் தொடர்ந்து விக்ரம், ஆனந்த்சங்கர் இயக்கத்தில் ஒருபடம் நடிக்கவிருக்கிறார்.
    அதன் படப்பிடிப்பு இந்நேரம் தொடங்கியிருக்கவேண்டும், சிற்சில காரணங்களால் அது தள்ளிப்போய்க்கொண்டே இருக்கிறது. விரைவில் அதன் படப்பிடிப்பைத் தொடங்கிவிடுவார்கள் என்று சொல்லப்படுகிறது.

ஆனந்த்சங்கர் விக்ரம் கூட்டணியில் உருவாகும் இந்தப்படத்தை முதலில் வெறொரு தயாரிப்பாளர் தயாரிப்பதாக இருந்தது. கடைசிநேரத்தில் இந்தப்படம் ஐங்கரன் நிறுவனத்துக்குச் சென்றுவிட்டது. இதனால் இந்தப்படத்தைத் தயாரிக்கவேண்டிய தயாரிப்பாளர்களுக்கு இன்னொரு படம் நடித்துத் தருவதாகச் சொல்லியிருந்தாராம் விக்ரம்.
    அந்தப்படத்தை விஜய்மில்டன் இயக்கப்போகிறாராம். பத்துஎண்றதுக்குள்ள படம் வெளியானதும் ஆனந்த்சங்கர் படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பு தொடங்கும் அதைத்தொடர்ந்து இந்தப்படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பையும் தொடங்கிவிடுவார்களாம். இரண்டும் மாறி மாறி நடக்கும் என்று சொல்லப்படுகிறது.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The trailer is very good. All the best to Vikram, Samantha and co.
    God bless all

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making Of 10 Endrathukulla Title Track- Vikram, Samantha | D. Imman | Vijay Milton

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast