Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    who is that father-son ? Distributor's Father ?? Movie collected 220 Cr really? How did this idiot know budget was 45 Cr? All non-sense propaganda
    That guy will never gain any sympathy!

It is very clear that he is a big LIAR from the # he gives for the production cost!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    That guy will never gain any sympathy!

It is very clear that he is a big LIAR from the # he gives for the production cost!
    Situation in TFI is disgusting, everyone wants fast and easy money.

@ Bimmer sir you still didn't answer me who is that father son ? PM me if you don't to post it here
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    present sir !! where is rest of circle J#$king gang and THE ring master??

@ Bay stop entertaining these guys , they are nothing but trouble.
    "That the Younger generation has taken over" - All hyped. No facts whatsoever, No body exerts the level of anticipation and expectation as much as Rajini. There is no need to have a frickin Success meet Day 2!!!, Twitter updates 1 week sayin movie collected 100 Cr.

To me TFI looks like a place where Black gets converted to white - Period. For those who claim 100 cr, 200 cr, 300 cr profits- The money was made elsewhere.

5. Likes m_23_bayarea liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Bimmer sir you still didn't answer me who is that father son ? PM me if you don't to post it here
    I've also heard about that father-son thing from friends in Chennai. Too controversial to talk about since there's no proof ... but the father guy is capable of such mischief.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    I've also heard about that father-son thing from friends in Chennai. Too controversial to talk about since there's no proof ... but the father guy is capable of such mischief.
    Partheergala - No smoke without fire. Neruppu illamal pugayathu.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    lol! are you even aware of the memes created after a movie release on actors/movies/directors/producers. What did he defame? He tells the movie is not as expected. Whats wrong in it? How old are you by the way? just curious, as the above post sounds toooooyoung.

There is a problem, only if his data points are not correct such the collection figures he mentioned for his area.
    While its highly democratic to voice protests and concerns, once a business decision is made, its only gentlemanly to stay by it. Otherwise its whining - pure and simple. Thats how I look at it ..

Post Thanks / Like

PM ed - Hint - Moondru ezhuthu Kottai ezhuthu Iyyakunarum avarudaya otta pandhaya Maruthuvar maganum, Kalaikku puli pottavarum serthu seyyum jala bula jang

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    PM ed - Hint - Moondru ezhuthu Kottai ezhuthu Iyyakunarum avarudaya otta pandhaya Maruthuvar maganum, Kalaikku puli pottavarum serthu seyyum jala bula jang
    Danks sir, I saw your PM. I don't think they have guts or power to pull this off. I was looking at it from completely different angle. I know who is that "Great Man" you were referring to he is a chameleon of the highest grade.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

When "Superstar" was starting out, in the early years of his career, he was starring opposite leading ladies like Jayapradha and Sripriya...

Just wondering - if the leading ladies from the 1970's were starring as youthful leading ladies today, singing romantic duets, what would "Superstar"'s fans reaction be?

Just curious...

"The best form is no form." - Bruce Lee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post

When "Superstar" was starting out, in the early years of his career, he was starring opposite leading ladies like Jayapradha and Sripriya...

Just wondering - if the leading ladies from the 1970's were starring as youthful leading ladies today, singing romantic duets, what would "Superstar"'s fans reaction be?

Just curious...

It would be same reaction what there to be curious about? or whats your point with this crappy post?