Page 152 of 194 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Lol so your point is company shouldn't pay u salary. If you worked on a lousy project and it failed ?
    you better stick to your "jumbled" letters post dilbert

but just to explain you crisply, distributors should not be compared with employees. The cameramen, editor etc should be compared with employees, who definitely gets paid.
    Last edited by Saai; 10th January 2015 at 12:39 AM.

2. Likes Parthyy liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    read all his post carefully,Saai post are sensible and he is not supporting the distributor...he is a fool,dont know how to approach instead damaging star image and irritating fans which needs to be condemned..but he is not greedy compare to eros,venthar movies..
    After investing 8 crores he knows he will get only 10% profit then how can he will be greedy..Lingaa falls under one of the distribution methods where distributor has to pay royalty amount of 8C and if the movie collected beyond 8C it will be divided between vendhar/local distributor/theater owners..
    Even if the movie is biggest BB the profit will be 10%...Greedy here is eros,next vendhar..
    hmm...greedy....EROS is INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE...he will do at the big level using CORPORATE marketing strategy...

Vendhar is local guy only in TN...he bought it from EROS....

Distributors/Theatre owners bought it out from Vendhar..Vendhar sold it to earn profits....he thought about 10% profit..yes...but did he think what if it fails...how much he will loss...he didn't think...since he thought about profit only...he is greedy...he must have evaluated all the options...before buying it and selling/releasing it further...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leo, where are your psychological feelings?

Do you have the nerve to stand your statement or are you going to prove by your silence that you have blabbered something stupid?
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    You are telling the same thing I told. Is there a difference? where is the issue here?
    what is it you told which is not different?
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    hmm...greedy....EROS is INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE...he will do at the big level using CORPORATE marketing strategy...

Distributors/Theatre owners bought it out from Vendhar..Vendhar sold it to earn profits....he thought about 10% profit..yes...but did he think what if it fails...how much he will loss...he didn't think...since he thought about profit only...he is greedy...he must have evaluated all the options...before buying it and selling/releasing it further...
    since when thinking about profit is greedy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Leo, where are your psychological feelings?

Do you have the nerve to stand your statement or are you going to prove by your silence that you have probably blabbered something stupid?
    first you give me the proofs of chickening...

then I will give you lessons in Psychology so that you can understand the events Psychologically...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats the reason local distributor is a fool...his cheap act becoz of frustration has to be condemned..but he is not greedy..corporates will always try to fool locals but locals has to be carefull..

Post Thanks / Like
    what is it you told which is not different?
    You should tell as you quoted my posts and replied to it. How would I know your intentions behind quoting my posts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    You have been behind me. I am obliged a response to you.

You have been man enough to take 20 pages of oppari yesterday and today, don't you?. Chill out for a couple more pages.
    I was told you are a "hot looking" guy so I am behind you
    Ok Sir you continue, expecting ring master to join you soon ?. All I can say definitely we will repay this kindness with interest pretty soon
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..