Page 133 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol @dilbert
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let us all agree to the fact that we are discussing Linga and Linga's performance at the BO. Comparing Rajni's star power to Allu Arjun or Vijay would be a sin. Agree to the Fact that the movie would have bitten dust had any other actor did Linga except Rajnikanth

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Let us all agree to the fact that we are discussing Linga and Linga's performance at the BO. Comparing Rajni's star power to Allu Arjun or Vijay would be a sin. Agree to the Fact that the movie would have bitten dust had any other actor did Linga except Rajnikanth
    Bitten Dusta !! neengea vera .... THat Senthilman would have lost his postal address in Tamilistan period. Idukku per than stoking fire bimmer sir
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Telugu movie mukundaa has been released in Hyderabad. Andhraboxoffice is already covering the movie as it is a "original telugu movie".

*****Varun Tej`s debut film, Mukunda received good openings all across this Morning. The film has slow start to its early shows but is Pretty good for Regular Shows. It is looking at an around 3Cr AP/N "share" on day 1 going by current trends. The film may not fall in evening too and is expected to do good considering tomorrow is a public holiday.***

In the media NOBODY is neutral these days!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Bitten Dusta !! neengea vera .... THat Senthilman would have lost his postal address in Tamilistan period. Idukku per than stoking fire bimmer sir
    Fire la first kulir kayarathu neengala

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    They are now Modern dressed Mahalaxmies and Srirams !!
    Hahaha true that.

There really isn't much market for Tamil movies in Canada. Majority of Tamil people live in Toronto and form what I heard Tamil movies don't do so well there either. In places like Ottawa where I live and has very little Tamil people you would be lucky to find one theater that screens a Tamil movie nowadays. I think the last movie that was screened in Ottawa was Thuppaki. Only Rajini and Vijay movies get screened in major theaters here but recently they did not even screen Kaththi or Lingaa in any one of them. Not even a small one. I called and asked some of the distributes and they told me that they don't get good collection from screening Tamil movies. So it is unlikely we will get a big release. Maybe 'I' might get screened here. We will just have to see.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally gotta chance to watch the movie

Watched with almost packed house (I think only Super Star possible after this carpet bombing model adopted). Atmosphere is so electric that made me to enjoy the movie much more.
    During my childhood it used to be just Rajni sir's film that we'll watch as family and we still do it. So thanks a lot to Rajni sir for giving us this opportunity.

Coming to movie
    I liked it despite ifs and buts
    Rajni sir as Raja Lingeshwaran was realy Rajni to me and couldn't agree present day character as Rajni sir at all Because for us image that we have for him is very high so couldn't agree him to be a pity thief.
    Rajni Sir looked energetic & young in most of the places but could clearly see body double used even for songs.

about other things
    Sorry didn't notice anything except Rajni sir....may be next watch
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

9. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arragesh View Post
    Finally gotta chance to watch the movie

Watched with almost packed house (I think only Super Star possible after this carpet bombing model adopted). Atmosphere is so electric that made me to enjoy the movie much more.
    During my childhood it used to be just Rajni sir's film that we'll watch as family and we still do it. So thanks a lot to Rajni sir for giving us this opportunity.

Coming to movie
    I liked it despite ifs and buts
    Rajni sir as Raja Lingeshwaran was realy Rajni to me and couldn't agree present day character as Rajni sir at all Because for us image that we have for him is very high so couldn't agree him to be a pity thief.
    Rajni Sir looked energetic & young in most of the places but could clearly see body double used even for songs.

about other things
    Sorry didn't notice anything except Rajni sir....may be next watch
    Seems like someone felt almost like how I felt. It is unfortunate we dont have that many "authentic Rajini fans" these days!

Post Thanks / Like
    Canadian market used to be big for Tamil movies. Recently something has changed. If a movie is not released by aiyngaran in UK and Canada, the collection goes down at least 25%

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Seems like someone felt almost like how I felt. It is unfortunate we dont have that many "authentic Rajini fans" these days!
    Authenticaa ? you continue ! Just to be clear I am not an authentic Rajini Fan !
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..