Page 103 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dha paarunga, unga kaal vazhiya pugundha goal. Idha vuttu paraaku paathirttirundheengale...

Source: Indiaglitz

முறியடிக்க முடியாத நிலையில் கத்தியின் கேரள சாதனை

சமீபகாலமாக அண்டை மாநிலமான கேரளாவில் தமிழ்ப்படங்கள் நல்ல வசூலை பெற்றுக்கொடுத்து கொண்டிருக்கின்றது. முன்பு ஹீரோக்கள் தெலுங்கு உரிமையைத்தான் பெரிதாக கருதுவார்கள். ஆனால் தெலுங்கு மொழிக்கு சரிசமமாக இல்லாவிடினும் கேரளாவில் ஸ்டார்களின் படங்கள் நல்ல வசூலை தயாரிப்பாளர்களுக்கு பெற்று கொடுத்து வருகிறது.

இந்நிலையில் கேரளாவில் சமீபத்தில் வெளியான தமிழ்ப்படங்கள், முதல் நாளில் வசூல் செய்த டாப் 3 படங்கள் குறித்த தகவல் வெளிவந்துள்ளது. இந்த தகவலின்படி ஜில்லா முதலிடத்தில் உள்ளது. ஜில்லா 207 திரையரங்களில் வெளியாகி ரூ.2.60 கோடி முதல் நாளில் வசூல் செய்துள்ளது. அடுத்ததாக 'கத்தி' திரைப்படம் 168 திரையரங்குகளில் மட்டுமே வெளியாகி ரூ.2.25 கோடியும், ரஜினியின் லிங்கா 214 திரையரங்குகளில் வெளியாகி ரூ.1.68 கோடியும் முதல் நாளில் வசூல் செய்துள்ளது.

ரஜினியின் லிங்கா, கத்தி மற்றும் ஜில்லாவை விட அதிக தியேட்டர்களில் வெளியானபோதிலும், அந்த இரு படங்களின் வசூலை எட்டிப்பிடிக்க முடியவில்லை. 'ஜில்லா' படத்தில் மலையாள சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் மோகன்லால் இருந்ததால் அதிக வசூல் பெற்றது என்று எண்ணிக்கொண்டாலும், லிங்காவின் வசூல் கத்தியின் வசூலையாவது எட்டிப்பிடிக்கும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்டது. ஆனால் கத்தியின் வசூலைவிட லிங்கா சுமார் ரூ.60 லட்சம் குறைவாகத்தான் வசூல் செய்துள்ளது. அடுத்து வெளிவர இருக்கும் 'ஐ' மற்றும் 'என்னை அறிந்தால்' படங்களாவது கேரளாவில் புதிய சாதனை செய்யுமா? என்பதை பொறுத்திருந்து பார்க்கலாம்.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    vanganna vandhu goal podunga, six adinga. modhalla aadittirukkura matcha mudikka parunga, adhukkula kanavu, eh?
    ellam oru per aasaithan
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    Dha paarunga, unga kaal vazhiya pugundha goal. Idha vuttu paraaku paathirttirundheengale...

Source: Indiaglitz

முறியடிக்க முடியாத நிலையில் கத்தியின் கேரள சாதனை

சமீபகாலமாக அண்டை மாநிலமான கேரளாவில் தமிழ்ப்படங்கள் நல்ல வசூலை பெற்றுக்கொடுத்து கொண்டிருக்கின்றது. முன்பு ஹீரோக்கள் தெலுங்கு உரிமையைத்தான் பெரிதாக கருதுவார்கள். ஆனால் தெலுங்கு மொழிக்கு சரிசமமாக இல்லாவிடினும் கேரளாவில் ஸ்டார்களின் படங்கள் நல்ல வசூலை தயாரிப்பாளர்களுக்கு பெற்று கொடுத்து வருகிறது.

இந்நிலையில் கேரளாவில் சமீபத்தில் வெளியான தமிழ்ப்படங்கள், முதல் நாளில் வசூல் செய்த டாப் 3 படங்கள் குறித்த தகவல் வெளிவந்துள்ளது. இந்த தகவலின்படி ஜில்லா முதலிடத்தில் உள்ளது. ஜில்லா 207 திரையரங்களில் வெளியாகி ரூ.2.60 கோடி முதல் நாளில் வசூல் செய்துள்ளது. அடுத்ததாக 'கத்தி' திரைப்படம் 168 திரையரங்குகளில் மட்டுமே வெளியாகி ரூ.2.25 கோடியும், ரஜினியின் லிங்கா 214 திரையரங்குகளில் வெளியாகி ரூ.1.68 கோடியும் முதல் நாளில் வசூல் செய்துள்ளது.

ரஜினியின் லிங்கா, கத்தி மற்றும் ஜில்லாவை விட அதிக தியேட்டர்களில் வெளியானபோதிலும், அந்த இரு படங்களின் வசூலை எட்டிப்பிடிக்க முடியவில்லை. 'ஜில்லா' படத்தில் மலையாள சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் மோகன்லால் இருந்ததால் அதிக வசூல் பெற்றது என்று எண்ணிக்கொண்டாலும், லிங்காவின் வசூல் கத்தியின் வசூலையாவது எட்டிப்பிடிக்கும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்டது. ஆனால் கத்தியின் வசூலைவிட லிங்கா சுமார் ரூ.60 லட்சம் குறைவாகத்தான் வசூல் செய்துள்ளது. அடுத்து வெளிவர இருக்கும் 'ஐ' மற்றும் 'என்னை அறிந்தால்' படங்களாவது கேரளாவில் புதிய சாதனை செய்யுமா? என்பதை பொறுத்திருந்து பார்க்கலாம்.
    Hattori-aanea !! padam nalla irundha oodum, ellana kozha puttu free kuduthaalum oodadhu !! why so much build up for this ya !! I am more interested in LA mixing NYC dixing parkalam..
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Gambler thambi-kku Nalla kai rasi !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dilbert,

You yourself didn't like the movie. Your review on the movie confirmed it too. But when others pointed it out, that too in a much softer way, you come up with attacks and YouTube video links which are understandable to only a specific set of people.

And another so called Rajni fan comes up with a GET LOST for every second post as if it is her house. And once in a while you threaten to come up with retaliations in our threads when our own films release. Well, you can always do so. At least here we dont block the members/pages for posting bad about Rajni or Lingaa like what is happening outside.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajai, so is it all Rajini fans fault? Others here and outside not doing anything purpose fully?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Dilbert,

You yourself didn't like the movie. Your review on the movie confirmed it too. But when others pointed it out, that too in a much softer way, you come up with attacks and YouTube video links which are understandable to only a specific set of people.

And another so called Rajni fan comes up with a GET LOST for every second post as if it is her house. And once in a while you threaten to come up with retaliations in our threads when our own films release. Well, you can always do so. At least here we dont block the members/pages for posting bad about Rajni or Lingaa like what is happening outside.
    AB sir, I seriously don't want to continue this discussion anymore sir pl annea thambi kenji kekran. I repeat NO RAJINI FAN gives Rats A$$ about what anyone thinks of the movie or bad reviews etc.,. Problem starts when people who are eagerly awaiting an opportunity to stir up rifts by calling for some dumbass comparisons and another group extend the same discussion beyond logical thinking process..In between Top class Shivaji sir acting by few claiming these cats are purely mineral water drinking kind, is what irking few of us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    MB,

The genuine Rajni fans who were here sometime ago never even worried about the next gen actors. Ive been in hub for 9 years now and there used to be Rajni fans like Nerd,MGB,etc who were quite knowledgeable. Now they are not active and only Avadi 2 America is left I guess.

But the crowd they have now!! I wonder if they even know about Rajni. And do they even have the basic common sense that my opinion or yours is not going to affect the movie's BO? If the film is genuinely a hit, tomorrow's successes will be compared with this one like how they do now with Enthiran or Sivaji. If the film bombs, distributors will be behind Rajni for compensation as he has got them used to that habit. Everything will be there for everyone to see. Plain simple!!! Why hold each others' kudumies, god only knows!!!

I didn't even find a single post from a Vijay fan which says the movie is a flop or Rajni should retire. The reviews have been mixed just like the way it is among the general public. But like you said, theyve revived a thread which was about to go to bin soon. Thanks for that.

What is this AB sir?? Now with your knowledge you will decide who is real rajini fan and who is not?? Its not worth it talking to a guy's like you, your Intentions are clear and its out in open instigate trouble one way or the other and jump in and act like saint. (Thank you good man for bring this to our notice)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa beat the Happy New Year collection (1st weekend) in US!!!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.. You needed the good man to bring this to your notice when you yourself visit that thread every now and then.

I still stand by my claim that those matured fans are gone and what we are left with are half baked, disrespectful souls who dont even have the heart to argue with logic but come up with replies like GET LOST, YOU ARE LKG GUYS, WOLF, SAINT, etc.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw