Page 150 of 194 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Nope, you are keep supporting someone who opened his big mouth and spoiled the collection of the movie everywhere. It is a problem. Stop covering up the moron!
    One Youtube video that was up only for few hours online spoiled the collection? What are you even talking about? Linga was panned the day it opened.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    I guess all this nonsense attribution bias to SAC/Vijay or the Father-Son duo for anything and everything, takes source in the above 4 posts. Interestingly, these postmasters played pacifiers today, posting passionate pleas to calm down.

I am amused at the ‘Psychological’ feeling of someone here.

Leo, can be elaborate the exact sequence of events during Chandramuki-Sachin days that prompted you to psychologically blabber whatever you have?

Chandramukhi-Sachin was the case of a young actor with man-hair and gutso deciding to lock horns with 2 reigning superstars of tamil cinema, without any fear, without any buckling, without any postponement.

Quite a complete contrast to the recent chickening out, at the sight of Vishal’s Ambala.

You guys make a big deal of Villupuram run right?

How shall we call this Marathon then? Run29? Vishal-ed Run? VishalRun29? Ambala29Run?

So Vijay standing in front of his fans ‘begging’ to watch his movie for the producer’s sake is the lowest embarrassment of all, according to some.

How about wetting your pants at the sight of Vishal and Sundar C?

To me, it cannot get any wetter than this.This puts the famous Dharmadi Dharmendra episode to shame.

Jan 02 wasn’t it, the date that marked this landmark moment?

Maybe we should trend ‘Ambala29Run’ every year.

LOL, newspaper promotions have claimed a Pongal release until the 01st of January 2015 and between the 01st and the 02nd of January, some new unfinished business cropped up?

So who is the scapegoat? Harris Jeyaraj? Gautham Vasudev Menon? AM Ratnam? Trisha? Vivek?

Oh, ok but you know ‘Thala’ tried his best for Pongal release you know?

After shamelessly chickening out of the race, you have the nerve to bring Chandramukhi-Sachin, huh?

BTW, Leo, please provide reasons for your psychological thinking. Good solid reasons/sequences of events.

With all due respect, can you elaborate?

I don’t buy this ‘Father is Bad/Son is Better’ theory, It is Like Father / Like Son. Either the duo is bad or the duo is good. I believe the latter.

BTW, I am more interested in your ‘Father Guy is capable of such Mischief’ stuff. Though you say you don’t have proof about the ‘Father-Son’ duo, still you seam mighty convinced about the Father Guy.

Do you have any solid reasons and again with due respect for your posts, was it just based on hearsay or worse, was it just an attempt to divert frustration of Lingaa’s monumental failure to the industry’s most loved abuse material – SAC and Vijay, just like how it has been happening right from day 1 of Lingaa’s release?
    I feel Obliged to reply to your lengthy post.

I am an Ajith Fan and some Posts should be taken in a lighter note. No one claimed that the 'Father/son" Duo was the reason behind the Red pix video, No substantial evidence to prove so!!!. Posted what I heard.

Everyone rants in the forum these days, the reason for YA delay is actually not Ambala but since they are planning to Re-release Kaththi, or out of fear that Puli will hit the screen anytime. Happy!!!

Movie delays and Vijay go hand in hand, so Vj fans need not discuss about movie delays. We just locked horns last Pongal and you know who won.

Chickening and Vijay - would be more apt. H ecould not maintain a rapport with DMK, ADMK nor any political party.

If you want to counter - You could bring in your adviser council Mr Nalla Thambi to this thread, and peace will prevail.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    One Youtube video that was up only for few hours online spoiled the collection? What are you even talking about? Linga was panned the day it opened.
    Absolutely true..how these people can spoil movie collection..if the movie is going good with good WOM at that time of video interview by trichy distributor then everyone would have trashed him/beaten him..addressae illaame poiruppan..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Absolutely true..how these people can spoil movie collection..if the movie is going good with good WOM at that time of video interview by trichy distributor then everyone would have trashed him/beaten him..addressae illaame poiruppan..
    The best way to shut these people is to have a success meet day 2 and emphasize the movie collected 100 Crores

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t buy this ‘Father is Bad/Son is Better’ theory, It is Like Father / Like Son. Either the duo is bad or the duo is good. I believe the latter.

BTW, I am more interested in your ‘Father Guy is capable of such Mischief’ stuff. Though you say you don’t have proof about the ‘Father-Son’ duo, still you seam mighty convinced about the Father Guy.
    Come on Cedy cool it! As I mentioned, I heard this from my friends separately during my Chennai visit last year .. I hadn't wished to elaborate or give credence since it lacked proof of any kind. But honestly I have very little regard for SAC due to his undue interference in his son's affairs. Do you see anybody else doing the stuff SAC does ? Feel free to believe the latter .. I dont think the same.

7. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come theater owners be middle men? They own the theaters and they are "THE" stakeholders in taking the movie to the end consumer. This is case of an overrated product oversold. A mistake from the buyers to take it at just face value. But...but....looks like this trade doesn't allow distributors to watch the movie. So, the distributors/ theatre owners do not have the chance to check the end-product. They go simply by the trust factor. That is why that guy is repeating the "10 padayappa thingy", which is what the people involved in the project told them.

You could accuse them of foolishness but greed? Who gets the majority of the money from a rajni film success? Is he greedy too? What are you even talking about?
    your understanding is wrong...nobody goes by the trust factor....this guy went by the one and only Rajini factor....10 padayappa etc is all blown out...it was his expectation....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to disappoint you.

Turn to previous pages. The posts appeared here and the responses will be posted here too.

Thanks
    Move on man , we discounted that claim then and there. From what I understand Dr sir is a very honest man , you should be ashamed of yourself to drag him in to this !!
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    your understanding is wrong...nobody goes by the trust factor....this guy went by the one and only Rajini factor....10 padayappa etc is all blown out...it was his expectation....
    10 Padayappa, bigger than endhiran were from the production house as per the interview. But that is not even an argument here, as they are supposed to tell that. They are not going to tell this movie is just OK.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess all this nonsense attribution bias to SAC/Vijay or the Father-Son duo for anything and everything, takes source in the above 4 posts. Interestingly, these postmasters played pacifiers today, posting passionate pleas to calm down.

I am amused at the ‘Psychological’ feeling of someone here.

Leo, can be elaborate the exact sequence of events during Chandramuki-Sachin days that prompted you to psychologically blabber whatever you have?

Chandramukhi-Sachin was the case of a young actor with man-hair and gutso deciding to lock horns with 2 reigning superstars of tamil cinema, without any fear, without any buckling, without any postponement.

Quite a complete contrast to the recent chickening out, at the sight of Vishal’s Ambala.

You guys make a big deal of Villupuram run right?

How shall we call this Marathon then? Run29? Vishal-ed Run? VishalRun29? Ambala29Run?

So Vijay standing in front of his fans ‘begging’ to watch his movie for the producer’s sake is the lowest embarrassment of all, according to some.

How about wetting your pants at the sight of Vishal and Sundar C?

To me, it cannot get any wetter than this.This puts the famous Dharmadi Dharmendra episode to shame.

Jan 02 wasn’t it, the date that marked this landmark moment?

Maybe we should trend ‘Ambala29Run’ every year.

LOL, newspaper promotions have claimed a Pongal release until the 01st of January 2015 and between the 01st and the 02nd of January, some new unfinished business cropped up?

So who is the scapegoat? Harris Jeyaraj? Gautham Vasudev Menon? AM Ratnam? Trisha? Vivek?

Oh, ok but you know ‘Thala’ tried his best for Pongal release you know?

After shamelessly chickening out of the race, you have the nerve to bring Chandramukhi-Sachin, huh?

BTW, Leo, please provide reasons for your psychological thinking. Good solid reasons/sequences of events.

Do you have any solid reasons and again with due respect for your posts, was it just based on hearsay or worse, was it just an attempt to divert frustration of Lingaa’s monumental failure to the industry’s most loved abuse material – SAC and Vijay, just like how it has been happening right from day 1 of Lingaa’s release?
    you speak a lot..you ask for proofs...etc...do you first have the proof that YA chickened out....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come theater owners be middle men? They own the theaters and they are "THE" stakeholders in taking the movie to the end consumer. This is case of an overrated product oversold. A mistake from the buyers to take it at just face value. But...but....looks like this trade doesn't allow distributors to watch the movie. So, the distributors/ theatre owners do not have the chance to check the end-product. They go simply by the trust factor. That is why that guy is repeating the "10 padayappa thingy", which is what the people involved in the project told them.

You could accuse them of foolishness but greed? Who gets the majority of the money from a rajni film success? Is he greedy too? What are you even talking about?
    Audio functionalayum, TV Interviewlayum cast/crew sonnadha kaettu 8 kodi invest panna orutharukku support panra ungala enna solradhunnu theriya.. but you agreed that guy is a fool, thats good.

Do you think he is not Greedy?? Risk eduthu 8 kodi edhukku investment panni irupaaru andha "fool", oru varathula potta paisa eduthudalamngra nambikkai.. correct?? so if someone expects 8 crore collection within a week you would not call them Greed, then what do you call them??

Sensiblea pesunga.. chumma support pannanumnu pannatheenga..
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!