Page 168 of 194 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Loss factave irukkattum sir, yethukku 5th day of the releasela irundhu ipdi padathayum, Rajiniyayum defame pannanum?
    Athu thaan kelvi? Did anyone run away somewhere?
    1st interview totally abusive and every1 accept that..desiya vidumuraiyaa,producer,etc is totally unwanted..
    2nd politicians involvement like seeman,velumurugan is total exploitation of the situation to defame rajni..TFI must unite be bold to come forward to press & ask politicians to move away...erkanavae famous star padam release aavurathukku munnadi story ennodathu,apdi ipdi nu case podraaanga,adha TFI unite panni neram thaduthurakanum but silenta irukaanga..now also they are silent..TFI urupadaathu..it seems politics within TFI..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123 View Post
    USV, what is ur problem? . TNla enna nadukkuthunne theriyama, DCR pathi ellam eppadi pesuringa?
    I am not having any problem boss..i just replied for ppl tagging many ppl for movie loss..
    My personal point is that producer/rajni should not pay single penny to them because it will create more problems in future..
    Also corporate involvement like eros must be avoided to some extent in TFI unless there is a fare distribution method having risk at both sides..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    superb sir , bolli makkalu ಹುಟ್ಟು ಗುಣ ಸುಟ್ಟರೂ ಹೋಗೋಲ್ಲ ondu paise kodabedi.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rockline Vengatesh has answered very well. He used the same "weapon" singaravelan used to pay him back. That guy certainly damaged the movie with that youtube video. His "allegations" are killing him now!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    My personal point is that producer/rajni should not pay single penny to them because it will create more problems in future..
    Also corporate involvement like eros must be avoided to some extent in TFI unless there is a fare distribution method having risk at both sides..

Any of you guys here working in cinema distribution or production?

I'm just curious to know why you guys are so deeply concerned about this stuff?

"The best form is no form." - Bruce Lee

Post Thanks / Like
    All the movie producers are supporting him because the same kind youtube "false propaganda" will come out for their movies too! I am sure they must have told him not to give a paise to that guy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seeman is digging his own grave by participating in this "hunger strike". He has not distributed Lingaa. What is he doing there!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bipolar;1199182].

Any of you guys here working in cinema distribution or production?

I'm just curious to know why you guys are so deeply concerned about this stuff?

[QUOTE=Bipolar;1199182].

Why you are curious about this forum?
    Why we are curious about movie stars,cinema?

Finally why u r curious about knowing the reaction of fans about rajni romancing with heroines & vice versa?

Cinema distribution/productionla work panna thaan discussion pannanuma..then entha mediavum idha pathi ezhutha thaguthi illai..
    intha ulagathula thaan work panra thuraiyila mattum thaan discuss pannanumna 99.9% film industry'la illai then padatha pathiyae discuss panna koodaathu..why u,myself are here then? kaelviya paaru..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    All the movie producers are supporting him because the same kind youtube "false propaganda" will come out for their movies too! I am sure they must have told him not to give a paise to that guy!
    Logicoda pesunga madam..
    loss is for sure and its not false propaganda..
    even vendhar movies accepted it and rockline venkatesh in video said if they approached in genuine manner the request would have been considered under humanitarian grounds...

the way they approached by saying unwanted things to the media and involving opportunist like seeman/velumurugan is the biggest problem.. because of the way they approached the producers shouldn't give single penny to them especially TT distributor as rightly mentioned by producer..
    Producers are supporting him because if rockline pay them this time then in future distributor will claim amount for all the movies that were in loss which is not good for TFI..for lingaa distributors are claiming becoz of refund made by RK for baba..its right or wrong we don't know but that particular act made the distributors to claim for loss of RK movies....
    many producers have done underground settlements for the movie in the past without making news..
    Last edited by USV; 11th January 2015 at 02:48 AM.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good one ... Correcta sonaar. Leaving the greedy/foolish discussion aside. Padam vaagumbodhu unga budhi ellam engapa pachi ? Appo kelvi kekkavendiiathu dhana ..

SS's comments .. understanding at a higher level.
    Last edited by bill4u; 11th January 2015 at 04:07 AM.