Page 174 of 194 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Naan discuss panna or unga pointku reply panna hatred,cunningnu soldraanga..

coming to baba kuselan/baba by that time he would have bought the movie for 1C-3C and with less theaters/ticket price the movie made loss...
    Now including Vendhar all the distributors in TN were unanimously saying the movie made 70% loss...did you feel everyone is telling lies..
    Here is what I feel,

- Movie made loss for sure (based on whatever ticket price they have showed on account)
    - 60% occupancy on 1st day is a blatant lie
    - Baba/Kuselan was a flop written all over it just after the 1st show it was screened
    - Lingaa definitely had the potential to become a decent hit
    - Lingaa as far I can tell has done very well overseas

Bottom line is there was a pre plan executed very well to bring down this movie right from day one.
    We Rajini fans are not worried about the movie becoming a flop at all. They have used this to defame Rajini in every possible way.
    Anyway if all this makes those souls happy then so be it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Here is what I feel,

- Movie made loss for sure (based on whatever ticket price they have showed on account)
    - Baba/Kuselan was a flop written all over it just after the 1st show it was screened

Bottom line is there was a pre plan executed very well to bring down this movie right from day one.
    We Rajini fans are not worried about the movie becoming a flop at all. They have used this to defame Rajini in every possible way.
    every dog has its day !!
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what I feel,

Agree to your points. If not a blockbuster, atleast a decent hit but not a flop for sure. Not like some who claimed its done worse than Kochadiyaan. US collections in particular are $1.5M + only next to Endiran. I also felt there has been some kind of an undercurrent to bring the movie down. If someone can get to the bottom of it, it'll be a slap on those who think the movie bit dust ...

Hope SS is careful next time but he needs to know who his enemies are ...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what I feel,

Idhu thaan boss puriyala "Bottom line is there was a pre plan executed very well to bring down this movie right from day one"..what pre-plan? are you saying Vijay/SAC,politicians? who??
    For me its other way..whenever rajni movie flops the opportunist are trying to exploit to defame rajni,,it happened with baba when ramdoss exploited,now seeman/velumurugan are exploiting..
    Don't talk about overseas..in overseas even kuselan is not flop..overseas film flop aagaathu because their estimation is only 1st day/preview collections which will be 70% of total which anyhow they will get it for top star movies..

Next you said "Lingaa definitely had the potential to become a decent hit" - To some extent I agree but to achieve that it has to come from family audience and not with hardcore rajni fans/youth..unmaiya sollunga unga groupla ethana rajni fans'ku padam pudichirukku..rajni fans didn't like that much because of rajinism missing in the movie but definitely family audience will like this movie to some extent but one need to accept during exam time family members wont go to theaters,by the time exam is over more movies are released in theaters like pisasu,kayal,etc..I am sure these ppl would haven't had guts to release the movie on dec 19,25 if WOM is good for lingaa..
    Pisasu announced their release date of dec 19 by sunday just 2 days after lingaa release..
    so many movie release along with WOM hampered the collections further..
    Last edited by USV; 11th January 2015 at 11:50 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idhu thaan boss puriyala "Bottom line is there was a pre plan executed very well to bring down this movie right from day one"..what pre-plan? are you saying Vijay/SAC,politicians? who??
    For me its other way..whenever rajni movie flops the opportunist are trying to exploit to defame rajni,,it happened with baba when ramdoss exploited,now seeman/velumurugan are exploiting..
    Don't talk about overseas..in overseas even kuselan is not flop..overseas film flop aagaathu because their estimation is only 1st day/preview collections which will be 70% of total which anyhow they will get it for top star movies..

Next you said "Lingaa definitely had the potential to become a decent hit" - To some extent I agree but to achieve that it has to come from family audience and not with hardcore rajni fans/youth..unmaiya sollunga unga groupla ethana rajni fans'ku padam pudichirukku..rajni fans didn't like that much because of rajinism missing in the movie but definitely family audience will like this movie to some extent but one need to accept during exam time family members wont go to theaters,by the time exam is over more movies are released in theaters like pisasu,kayal,etc..I am sure these ppl would haven't had guts to release the movie on dec 19,25 if WOM is good for lingaa..
    Pisasu announced their release date of dec 19 by sunday just 2 days after lingaa release..
    romba mukkeyam !! World huger will be solved once you understand this? Ppl had gutso .. liver fryoo.. ellam oru plate bhai kadai biryani-la irrkum. Poongea your honor move on to other threads.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    romba mukkeyam !! World huger will be solved once you understand this? Ppl had gutso .. liver fryoo.. ellam oru plate bhai kadai biryani-la irrkum. Poongea your honor move on to other threads.
    ha ha..neenga sonna intha vaakiyathaiyum below videovaiyum compare panni paathaen
    Last edited by USV; 12th January 2015 at 03:21 AM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

You are trying hard to list Lingaa with Baba & Kuselan.
    Yes Lingaa had mixed reviews with hardcore Rajini fans feeling Rajinism being missing, but fans like me liked it even better than Sivaji for example.
    Lingaa definitely was targeted towards family audience and that is exactly Mr. Singaravelan spoiled by his agenda driven propaganda from the 5th day of the movie release.
    All nuetral fans of me who watched here liked the movie. Baba & Kuselan were totally rejected by almost everybody.

To say that every movie will be hit overseas is another blanket statement which is not true.
    I don't think there is nothing more to add.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are trying hard to list Lingaa with Baba & Kuselan.
    Yes Lingaa had mixed reviews with hardcore Rajini fans feeling Rajinism being missing, but fans like me liked it even better than Sivaji for example.
    Lingaa definitely was targeted towards family audience and that is exactly Mr. Singaravelan spoiled by his agenda driven propaganda from the 5th day of the movie release.
    All nuetral fans of me who watched here liked the movie. Baba & Kuselan were totally rejected by almost everybody.

To say that every movie will be hit overseas is another blanket statement which is not true.
    I don't think there is nothing more to add.
    overseas I talked about top actor movies mostly..
    ok..boss neega enna soldreenga movie flop aanathukku below thaan reasonnu soldreenga..
    "pre plan executed very well to bring down this movie right from day one"
    "Mr. Singaravelan spoiled by his agenda driven propaganda from the 5th day of the movie release"
    ..Let it be there
    Last edited by USV; 12th January 2015 at 04:07 AM.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    USV, you are one of the opportunist trying to exploit to defame Rajini.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chennai box office result is an indication for TN. With 7 cr collection in chennai city alone, how will it be flop?