Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    USV,

I have been reading all your posts, are seriously trying to defame Rajni ? Do you really think it will work ? In TFI History Rajni is the "Only" actor (Not sure about MGR/Shivaji) who has higher "Hit" ratio over "Flop".
    The percentage of Flops he had over Hit/Super hits/ Block busters is less than 25 % .

If Distributers paid a huge price , without analysing the business model, because of "Greed" , then what Can Rajni do, he is just an actor, he acted he did justice to his role, got paid and went about his business, the distributors should come to an agreement with the producers not with Rajni!
    Params, namakku ellaam edhukku indha maadhiri BO, distributor, flop or success %, padattha paatthOma, padattha nallaa rasippOm, nallaa illaadha parts ellaam thittuvOm, aduttha padatthula enna enna varum-nu pesalaam. Tamil cinema industry-la kasu pandra ellaarum black-a white aakkuradhukku ivvalavu vandhucchu avvalavu vandhucchu-nu kadhai viduvaanga... bad boys.. vittruvOm.. what say?
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. Likes mappi liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    USV,

I have been reading all your posts, are seriously trying to defame Rajni ? Do you really think it will work ? In TFI History Rajni is the "Only" actor (Not sure about MGR/Shivaji) who has higher "Hit" ratio over "Flop".
    The percentage of Flops he had over Hit/Super hits/ Block busters is less than 25 % .

If Distributers paid a huge price , without analysing the business model, because of "Greed" , then what Can Rajni do, he is just an actor, he acted he did justice to his role, got paid and went about his business, the distributors should come to an agreement with the producers not with Rajni!
    ellam discussionum mudinchi ponathukku apram neenga aen vanthu comedy panringa..hit flop pathi naan enga discuss pannan until the last moment when the hardcore fans trying to do personal attack..all I said is about movie review initially then later about loss occurred which is my thought..
    thirumba aarmbhicha Inga irukuravanga tension aayiduvaanga..niruthiduvom..
    naan rajniya defame panranu thaana solreenga..let it be..lot to come from me in other threads and I will post the same way in other threads as well..
    Last edited by USV; 12th January 2015 at 08:06 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Params, namakku ellaam edhukku indha maadhiri BO, distributor, flop or success %, padattha paatthOma, padattha nallaa rasippOm, nallaa illaadha parts ellaam thittuvOm, aduttha padatthula enna enna varum-nu pesalaam. Tamil cinema industry-la kasu pandra ellaarum black-a white aakkuradhukku ivvalavu vandhucchu avvalavu vandhucchu-nu kadhai viduvaanga... bad boys.. vittruvOm.. what say?
    Agreed
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Param ji (and ofcoarse anyone else),

Given numerous best scenes in Lingaa, I ask you a difficult task - to choose one from these best which you esteem to be the 'bestest'.

Mine :
    1/
    When the Raja gives everything to Mr. Hunter and stands there all sparkling and smiling. The glitter in his face is more than the shining gold. Ridiculed, Mr. Hunter asks him the secret of his smile. This portion in the movie cracked me.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Param ji (and ofcoarse anyone else),

Given numerous best scenes in Lingaa, I ask you a difficult task - to choose one from these best which you esteem to be the 'bestest'.

Mine :
    1/
    When the Raja gives everything to Mr. Hunter and stands there all sparkling and smiling. The glitter in his face is more than the shining gold. Ridiculed, Mr. Hunter asks him the secret of his smile. This portion in the movie cracked me.
    Mine....

The portion and the dialogues of the bearded Rajini who is now happy as a small time cook.

8. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    ellam discussionum mudinchi ponathukku apram neenga aen vanthu comedy panringa.
    We all see only one comedian here! That's not Raghu!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    We all see only one comedian here! That's not Raghu!
    Finally madam broke the silence by replying back..who is the biggest comedian??

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    USV,

The prodeucers made money. We dont know how much.

The distributors took some hit as they paid a big sum as non-refundable money.

Now they are pressuring the producer to compensate their loss.

But

* singaravelan did not act like a professional by publishing that youtube video!

* Secondly, he is politicizing this issue inviting people like Seeman into this issue.

"தமிழர்கள் காட்டுமிராண்டிகள். எதுக்கெடுத்தாலும் இனவெறி, மொழிவெறியை தூண்டுபவர்கள்" என்று காட்டி நம் அனைவரையும் தலை குனிய வைத்துவிட்டார்கள் இந்த தரங்கெட்ட தமிழர்கள்!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    adda adda golden words.. CR annea don't let it go down to sliver and bronze...
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    for all the Uyartha Ullangal

14. Likes rachel liked this post