Page 283 of 400 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3995

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 14

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susila,

sivaji to acting, ashoka mitran to writing, adoor Gopalakrishnan to direction,Viswanathan-ramamoorthy to music, barathi to poetry, periyar to social cause, sher shah suri to leadership, bathal circar to theatre , our susila to singing.

I keep susila in the highest pedestal (more than latha) as a singer , and the only request that I made for my children was not to keep me unnecessarily on life supports when my body giving way, and to play selected 10 Songs of Susila solos during my last hours. (I mentioned them in my earlier postings)
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 13th November 2014 at 07:47 PM.
    நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் நிறைந்த நடிகர்களின் நடிகன்.
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...hool-of-Acting

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pattaakkathi View Post
    Ravi kiran sir,

Well said. I agree yr points 100%. Gopal wants some kamal's fans (one or two's) praises for his new series about N.T.(neetchi maatchi. (oh! my god! T.Rajendhar type vasanam). So he need them. Understand Gopal's trick? yemakathagan. Ungalukku theriyathatha?

Kamal vishayathil ungal karuthe en karuthum. Mika sariyana vaatham. Sivaji kadal endral kamal athil oru thuliye. But I like kamal's perfection.
    Dear Pattaakkathi,
    As you mentioned, Nadigar Thilagam is definitely 'Kadal';
    At the same time, Kamal is not surely 'oru thuli' (as you said).
    You're wrong...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    Dear Pattaakkathi,
    As you mentioned, Nadigar Thilagam is definitely 'Kadal';
    At the same time, Kamal is not surely 'oru thuli' (as you said).
    You're wrong...
    Mr RaviRavi please don't get trapped in such filthy contradictions that are endless and disgusting many times. Kindly contribute on NT's association and performance levels of NT in Kamal Movies. Kamal being a grateful soul he never forgot NT or GG who were stepping stones (paarthaal Pasi Theerum with twin Kamal between the thespians) during his career graph. We still see these great souls for their graceful performances in Devar Magan (NT's pivotal role alongside Kamal's Heroism) Unnal Mudiyum Thambi (riveting performance by GG) and Avvai Shanmugi (again GG's Kadhal mannar image against Kamal's mixture of NT+GG traits).... you are most welcome for Kamal coated NT write-ups without hurting any fellow hubber's sentiments!

Kamalhassan with his mentors!

Kamalahassan emulated the acting lines from the thesaurus
    Sivaji Ganesan formulated and the love moves dovetailed from Gemini Ganesan to start with, till he reached this stage of his originality!NT and GG always felt at home when teamed up with Kamal in their apparently retired stages!! Yet both could draw straws from their experience and Kamal sometimes watches them helplessly as nothing can be done to overshadow these thespians!!!

Last edited by sivajisenthil; 13th November 2014 at 08:47 PM.

5. Likes joe, Russellpei liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pattaakkathi View Post
    Ravi kiran sir,

Mika sariyana vaatham.
    Sivaji kadal endral kamal athil oru thuliye.
    Dear Mr. Pattaakkathi,

I am not writing anything for appreciations. I have only responded to posts here.

I did not initiate any "vaadham" as mentioned by you. I cannot agree to your views of Mr. Kamal is oru thuli only in Kadal.

Kamal's dedication to films and his quest for continuous improvement of himself and the use of technology in cinema is something that needs to be highly appreciated. He re-invests quite a huge sum of what he earns in cinema, in cinema only.

It is unfortunate that he is also falling under his own statement "Nadigar Thilagam endra singathirkku naam koduththadhu thayir saadham dhaan enbadhuve en ennam".

That's because there is no capable Directors other than few who can carve a statue of Nadigar Thilagam and Kamal Standards.

Please do not try to twist what has been published to create a rift. Not a good practice bro. I dont encourage such because am complimented by someone.

Take Care,
    RKS

7. Likes eehaiupehazij, Russellpei liked this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    கலைவேந்தன்,

அடடா.... நடிகர்திலகம் திரி 15 ஐ தொடங்கி வைக்க உங்களைத்தான் அழைப்பதாக இருந்தேன். அதற்குள் வேறு இடத்திலிருந்து அழைப்பா? வாழ்த்துக்கள். field marshal கிடைக்க இருந்தது. அதற்குள் சுபேதார் ஆக்கி விட்டார்கள்.
    நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் நிறைந்த நடிகர்களின் நடிகன்.
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...hool-of-Acting

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சிவாஜியின் புகழை பெயரை இன்றைய தலைமுறையிடம் பதிய வைக்க காரணமாயிருப்பவன் தான் சிவாஜி ரசிகன் என்றால் கமல்ஹாசனை மிஞ்சிய சிவாஜி ரசிகன் இங்கே யாரும் கிடையாது .period .

10. Thanks eehaiupehazij, Gopal.s thanked for this post
    Likes eehaiupehazij, Russellpei, Gopal.s liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    R.K.S,

you are unnecessarily creating devide. - WHO ? ME ????

I haven't written anything constructive on Kamal So far - PLEASE DO THAT KNOW !!! .

I dont have anything to criticise him ( WE KNOW THAT RATHER I KNOW ABOUT THAT & THAT's WHY I AM ASKING YOU TO TAKE THE SAME LIBERTY YOU TAKE WITH NADIGAR THILAGAM )

as I haven't taken him as subject of analysis ( YOUR CRITICISM ABOUT NT WAS IN LIMELIGHT EVEN BEFORE YOU STARTED YOUR SERIES SCHOOL OF ACTING ) .

Wherein I have done so much on Nadigar thilagam, I have my rights to write criticism on him also. ( YOU MAY HAVE DONE 1Cr. THINGS ON NADIGAR THILAGAM..& THAT IS NOT A GRANT OF OPEN LICENSE FOR YOU TO WRITE AS PER YOUR WHIMS & FANCIES ABOUT NT )

Pl.Be sensible ( AM SENSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE ONE ! & AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT FEELING THAT WAY )

12. Thanks eehaiupehazij thanked for this post
    Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RavikiranSurya View Post
    Dear Mr. Pattaakkathi,

Please do not try to twist what has been published to create a rift. Not a good practice bro. I dont encourage such because am complimented by someone.

Take Care,
    RKS
    No. not like that. u r mistaken. I really enjoy yr points about kamal. U believe it or not don't bother about it. Ungalai nijama ninachathakku neega vera maathiri ninachutteengale! Naan irumbu kottaiya sernthavanum illa. Nenga ninaikkira mathiri Qutar ai sernthavanumilla. Saudi Arabia kaararum illa. Athuthan unga kuzhapputhunnu nenaikkiren.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today I watch Manitharil Manickam movie in my home. N.T's performance chanceless. Particularlly i enjoy i will sing for u song. oh! what an actor! what a dancer! His dialouge delivery was amazing. 'vera oru payalukkum salyut vaikka maatten' enbaar.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சிவாஜியின் புகழை பரப்புவதும் அதை இன்றைய தலைமுறைக்கு கடத்துவதும் தான் நோக்கமென்றால் கமல்ஹாசனை திட்டுவதால் அது நடந்து விடாது . சிவாஜி என்றால் பிரபுவின் அப்பா , விக்ரம் பிரபுவின் தாத்தா என புரிந்து வைத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கும் இன்றைய தலைமுறைக்கு .. தான் கொடுக்கும் பேட்டிகளிலெல்லாம் , தான் பங்கேற்கும் நிகழ்ச்சிகளிலெல்லாம் சிவாஜி தான் என் வானத்து சூரியன் , சிவாஜி தான் என் குரு , சிவாஜி தான் என் தந்தை என தொடர்ந்து பதிவு செய்து வருபவர் கமல் . கமல்ஹாசன் என்ற இன்றைய தலைமுறை மேதமையை நேரடியாக தெரிந்து வைத்திருக்கின்ற இன்றைய தலைமுறையின் பலர் கமல்ஹாசன் இப்படிச் சொல்வதாலேயே சிவாஜி பால் ஆர்வம் கொண்டு அறியமுற்பட்டு சிவாஜியை இன்னும் அதிகமாக புரிந்து கொள்ள முனைவதை கண்கூடாக கண்டிருக்கிறேன் . ஒரு பெரிய சிறப்பு என்னவென்றால் இன்றைய தலைமுறை அறிந்த மாபெரும் நடிகர்கள் கமல் , ரஜினி இருவருமே சிவாஜி ரசிகர்களாக இருப்பது .. கமல் அளவுக்கு ரஜினி அடிக்கடி சிவாஜி பற்றி பேசவில்லையெனினும் தானும் சிவாஜியின் வழி வந்தவன் , அவர் ரசிகன் என ரஜினியும் பல முறை தெளிவாக பதிந்திருக்கிறார். எனவே கமல் , ரஜினி போன்றவர்கள் நம் சக நடிகர் திலகம் ரசிகர்கள் .. நாம் பக்கம் பக்கமாக எழுதுவதை விட அவர்களின் ஒரு வார்த்தை ஏற்படுத்தும் தாக்கம் அதிகம் ..அவர்களின் வாக்குமூலங்கள் மூலம் நடிகர்திலகத்தின் பெருமையை அறிந்து தெரிந்து கொள்ள முற்படுவோர் பலர் .. அவர்களை இன்னும் நம் பக்கம் ஈர்ப்பது தான் அழகே தவிர கமல்ஹாசனையும் , ரஜினிகாந்தையும் சிவாஜியின் பொருட்டு குறை சொல்வதால் இம்மியும் சிவாஜியின் புகழுக்கு எற்றம் வந்து விடாது என்பதை நாம் உணர்வது நலம் .
    Last edited by Murali Srinivas; 23rd November 2014 at 12:18 AM.

16. Thanks eehaiupehazij, Gopal.s thanked for this post
    Likes KCSHEKAR, Harrietlgy, Russellpei, Gopal.s liked this post