Page 68 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Ajay Devgan on par with Mohan Lal and Kamal Hassan it will turn out to be a comedy show in the Hindi version ....This is not SINGAM or SINGAM 2 !
    see hum dil de chuke sanam. he is seasoned actor unfortunate enough to be neglected by kingdom of khans

4. Likes rajeshkrv liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay Devgan on par with Mohan Lal and Kamal Hassan it will turn out to be a comedy show in the Hindi version ....This is not SINGAM or SINGAM 2 !

Ajay Devgan is in no way the same league as KH or ML - absolutely not!

However, having said that, AD is far better than the Ranbirs et al in Bollywood - or for that matter he is better than other biggies in the South!

At least AD has been choosing his projects carefully - he did a fabulous job in Apaharan - he definitely is/was one of the better bets in Bollywood to play such a role - Pankaj Kapur or Naseerudin Shah would have been better fits but considering the age and market factor, AD is a good choice
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Not really Params ... Ajay D. has given some serious roles as well - just not the same league as Kamal and Mohanlal. And dont underestimate hindi audience. Their coverage is much more than Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada all put together. The trailer hit about 5 million views about 4 times more than tamil.
    Last edited by bill4u; 7th July 2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: typo

7. Likes rajeshkrv liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Not really Params ... Ajay D. has given some serious roles as well - just not the same league as Kamal and Mohanlal. And dont underestimate hindi audience. Their coverage is much more than Tamil/Hindi/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada all put together. The trailer hit about 5 million views about 4 times more than tamil.

AD is hugely popular in the BIMARU states - plus he is seasoned and far more smarter in his role choices than other biggies in the South..
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. He is a reasonably good actor. I would place him between rest of the Khans and Aamir.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Aamir will be a good choice as well .. He did great as an aggrieved dad in Talaash and would do well in this as well.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aamir will be a good choice as well .. He did great as an aggrieved dad in Talaash and would do well in this as well.
    Agreed I think Aamir would have been a better choice ...
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay Devgan is by no means in the same leage as Lal or KH. Period.

However, he definitely is better than most 'actors' of Bollywood. Omkara still stands as one of my all-time favorites. I think he is more than able to shoulder the Hindi remake, especially since the story seems to be that of a younger couple. Let's wait and see.

13. Likes romio liked this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not really Params ... Ajay D. has given some serious roles as well - just not the same league as Kamal and Mohanlal. And dont underestimate hindi audience. Their coverage is much more than Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada all put together. The trailer hit about 5 million views about 4 times more than tamil.
    Ajay has evolved well as a great actor. legend bhagat singh. you should watch the film Zakhm directed by pooja bhat for which he bagged national award.
    he is a serious actor , given the role he will excel.

ajay's eyes will speak volumes and so definitely he is the right choice. if not him there is none in bollywood