Page 88 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Three shows for today and shows for tomorrow are not listed @nc. Most likely not. But in general collections for Papanasam in the US are sucking wind .. very disappointing for a Kamal strong hold. UV made about 700k - although less than a million, its still good considering that its a ave-below ave overall. What happened to our makkal .. dont want to watch a great movie or what !?

motor amaivadhellam avanavan seidha vinai!

forget the 700K value - lets see how much did PN make in terms of returns vs actual investment vs amount for which it was sold - that margin will tell the tale
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    motor amaivadhellam avanavan seidha vinai!

forget the 700K value - lets see how much did PN make in terms of returns vs actual investment vs amount for which it was sold - that margin will tell the tale
    Well, wrt. to ROI, PN is far ahead despite the rejection of tax exemption. Not the case for UV which barely broke even. I dont think we'll hear the actuals on PN as they'd want to shield their income from further taxation. But a super-hit nonetheless.

Wishing he makes more movie like this ...
    Last edited by bill4u; 16th July 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    US population heavily consume the hi res movie online/downloads due to enormous bandwidth. that is for usual mokkai movie itself. now that most of them have clearly seen drishyam multiple times, they are not a fresh population for that film and are not interested in spending dollars and time for a mostly known movie. i guess they will make it a hit via herotalkies kinda portals where the cost is much lesser for whole family!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    US population heavily consume the hi res movie online/downloads due to enormous bandwidth. that is for usual mokkai movie itself. now that most of them have clearly seen drishyam multiple times, they are not a fresh population for that film and are not interested in spending dollars and time for a mostly known movie. i guess they will make it a hit via herotalkies kinda portals where the cost is much lesser for whole family!

Call it the 'soora mokkai' NRI US population most of whom dont even have the courtesy to watch a movie in silence, respecting others watching in the same hall..

I had the very satisfying experience of watching 4-5 kiddos (in their 20s) getting kicked out of a hall for constantly chatting while the movie was on - much to the annoyance of others in the hall!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    IPVK -- > DP is nice
    Thank U Ji ! Felt like seeing Indian & Saw it Dumbstruck is One Word to Sum Up NOSTALGIC... Have kept film in Mobile to see Fav Scenes !

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Checked Malaysia Status for tomorrow

Papanasam - 25 cinemas
    Maari - 41 cinemas (many cinemas showing in more than one screen)
    Bahubali - 56 cinemas
    Bajrangi Bhaijaan - 8 cinemas

Bajrangi has taken some theaters which would have been allotted to Papanasam in Chennai...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    250 கோடி செலவு செய்து எடுக்கப் பட்ட பாகுபலியாலும்,புது படம் மாரியாலும் பாபநாசத்தின் வெற்றியை தடுக்க முடியவில்லை.

சனி, ஞாயிறுக்கான டிக்கெட்டுகள் நேற்றே full ஆயிடுச்சு(சின்ன தியேட்டராக இருந்தாலும்) including special shows.

இவ்வளவு போட்டியிலும் எந்த படமாவது சமீப காலங்களில் 3வது வாரம் தாக்கு பிடித்து இருக்கிறதா?

10. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Call it the 'soora mokkai' NRI US population most of whom dont even have the courtesy to watch a movie in silence, respecting others watching in the same hall..
    Especially the IT youths. Gethu kaamikiraangalam illaena padam seri illaenu ignore pannraangalam . More irritating thing is pakkathula utkandhukitu mobil nonduradhu . Theatre la mobile use panna pakakthula irukavangaluku disturbance ah irrukumnu kooda theriyadhavanlam enna pannuradhu !!!

12. Likes Cinemarasigan, joe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajjaa,
    சமீப காலமாக 2 வது வாரமே எல்லா படங்களும் படுத்து விடுகின்றன. கடந்த இரண்டு வாரங்களாக பாபநாசத்துக்கு கிடைத்த ஆதரவு அட்டகாசம்... 3 வாரங்களுக்கு மேல் ஓடுமா என்பது சந்தேகம்..
    கமல் இரண்டு வாரங்களுக்கு பின் கொடுத்தால் போதும் என்று சொன்ன சம்பளத்தை ஒரே செக்கில் ஸ்ரீப்ரியா முதல் வாரமே கொடுக்கும் அளவுக்கு வசூல் செய்து விட்டது..

14. Likes avavh3 liked this post
Page 88 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast